My Mysterious Internet Date

Story Info
Geek meets mysterious lady who's not what she appears.
1.7k words
3.91
41.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names Michael and I guess you could say that I'm a geek of sorts, I like to spend my time in my room on the internet. You see I've always been fascinated with vampires and vampire stories.

I would often get into gothic chatrooms with people who went to Gothic clubs. It just seemed like fun until I was pm (Private messaging) by a fellow chatter.

She said her name was Cindy and that she couldn't wait till tonight to fuck me so bad that I would cum a thousand times while screaming her name. I thought of this as a joke so I pm her back *What do you look like* I asked.

Instead of an answer it was her turn to ask questions 1. *How old are you?*

2. *Are you still a virgin?*

3. *Could we meet to night?*

I figured what the hell and said 19 going on 20 to her first question, yes to her second, and yes I could meet her to night to her final question.

I didn't have long to wait for a response.

*Really you're almost 20 and still a virgin, how come you haven't lost your virginity yet?*

I started to get a little pissed at her for that remark, but for some reason I felt this deep longing for her, and yet I was confused, I had never even seen this person, and yet I felt as if I was in love with her. So I sent her another pm.

*I never really thought about it, I mean sure I get horny like other people but girls that I haven't gone out with would not let me into their pants, and I believe in no meaning no. *

She responded. *You don't have to worry, I won't be wearing pants but a skirt so you'll just have to get up my skirt, LOL*

*You are serious aren't you?* I asked.

*Of course I am*she said. *Very well I'll meet you tonight* I said. *Great, do you know the club "BLOODMOON". * she asked. *Yes, I know of it, its the gothic club that's a couple of towns over. * I said. There have been many rumors about that place the most recent one is that young men have been disappearing in the past two weeks.

I wasn't worried, I'm a big boy after all and I can take care of myself.

*I'll meet you there tonight at 9:00 p. m. * she said. *Ok, but how will you know who I am?* I asked. *Don't worry, I'll know who you are, anyway I have to go its getting late and I have to get ready for tonight, Bye* she said and she logged off. I sat there thinking what am I getting myself into, I looked at the clock it read 5:00p. m., I would know soon enough.

4 hours later...

I arrived at the club and got out of my dads car(I couldn't afford the insurance on my own car, so I use my dads). I had dressed in all black clothes, I figured it would suit this place. I went to the stairs leading up to the door. I could hear load music and people inside. I open the doors and walked in. There must be at least over a 100 people here. I leaned against the wall and began to wonder how I would recognize her when I felt someone watching me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl in my life, she had long waist length black hair and a very deep set of green eyes, she also looked my age. I just stared at her and she did the same, we must have been standing there like that for at least five minutes when she broke the connection by walking over to me.

"Hi" I managed to say. She smiled, I noticed her teeth flash and boy did they look kind of sharp. "Hello Michael, I'm glad you decided to come. " she said still smiling. I smiled back at her. " I kind of felt like getting out of the house tonight, if you know what I mean" I said. We laughed together in unison. I like the way she laughed it made you feel like butter. "So Cindy shall we dance" I asked. She accepted my offer without hesitation and we proceeded out onto the dance floor. Now I'll admit that I don't dance very well, but I didn't care as long as I was near her. After a while she moved in close to me. our bodies were touching, she began to rub her ass on my dick area, boy was I getting a hard-on, she knew she was arousing me, she turned and began to rub herself on me. After a few minutes I felt like I was about to explode, she seemed to sense this and stopped she looked at me and I at her, she grabbed my hand and led me to the door.

We were out in the parking lot, she was looking around when she spotted a tiny patch of woods, she grabbed my hand again and practically dragged me to it. We walked in a ways until we found a small clearing of sorts. She stopped and turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss, I blinked for a few moments before submitting to her kiss. We separated and she smiled and began to strip. I took her cue and began to strip also, so there we were butt naked in a small patch of woods near a Gothic club and all I could think of is God what huge tits. They were very nice indeed, I'm not sure of her measurements but I'd say a nice C cup.

She also had the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen( mind you, I only seen others in porno movies), it was as black as her hair with nice juicy cunt lips. I moaned, god I can't wait to taste that pussy and slid my cock in her.

She seemed to know what I was thinking and laid down on her back and pointed to her pussy and told me to "Eat up". She didn't have to tell me twice I was down on her in know time, I was eating the hell out of her pussy. She moaned with pleasure, but I decided I want her to moan louder. I slid two fingers into her and she gasped and began to work her hips in motion with my fingers. I felt her climax closing in so I picked up the pace with my fingers and when she came, she grabbed my head and buried it into her pussy, I licked up her juices as they flowed onto my face. I stood up and told her to suck my cock.

She smiled and began to suck me, oh god, this is heaven I thought, she licked my balls and sucked them, she kept nibbling the cock until she started deep throating me (I have a 9 inch cock so I know she was having trouble). At last I felt I had to cum, I exploded into her mouth and she gulped down every last drop, than proceeded to drain me dry, when she was finished she stood up.

"Are you ready for the main event" she asked.

Am I ready that's a stupid question I thought. "Yes" I said. She laid down again and I climbed on top of her and she guided my cock to her hole, I rubbed the head of my cock against her lips before pressing in and sliding my cock into her. She gasped and started to moan, I could fell her walls tightening on my cock, I could feel she was starting to orgasm and she came with intensity, she dug her finger nails into my back until she drew blood, I gasped with pain, but I found it oddly erotic, I continued for another five minutes until I felt my climax coming, I also felt hers to. "Cum in me Michael. " she screamed. I stopped and slammed my dick in her making her cry out, but orgasm at the same time, I shot my cum deep inside of her as hers flowed all over my dick. I collapsed beside her. We sat there for a few minutes before she sat up a turned to me.

I turned to look at her and almost jumped out of my skin, Her eyes had changed to red and she had grown a kind of fur all over her body, than she spoke in a kind of dual voice.

"You are the first to make me feel that intense of pleasure. " she or it said.

"What are you" I asked.

"I am a ancient form of the creatures that you call Vampires. " It said.

"You mean Vampires were real once. " I asked.

"Yes, and still are. " she said.

I got to thinking and became scared. "Wait a sec., Vampires drink virgin blood is that why you brought me here. " I said.

"I would have drunk your blood like I did all the other 14 virgins, they did not please me, you did. " She said.

"So, it you're not going to kill me, what are you going to do than. " I asked.

She or it smiled. "I will spare your life only if you come here once every week to please me, but think on the bright side you'll be getting some pussy weekly. " She said. So I agreed, it changed back into its woman form and walked me to my car. "Don't forget, next week at 9p. m., Ok. " She said. I nodded and got in a drove off.

I got home and ran inside, my parents were still sleeping but my younger sister was still awake, I tried to sneak by her room but she caught me. "Oh, You're in so much trouble. " she said.

"Shhh. " I said. I promised to take her to the Ice cream store if she didn't rat on me to our parents, she agreed. I hurried to my room and striped and hoped into bed. I started to think about next week, at least like she said it's pussy!

THE END!

* * * * *

Dear Readers,

This is my first story and if you'd like to send me some comments on how I can make my next stories better and if you if you just would like to comment on the story let me know!

THANK YOU ALL!