My Mystery Guy Fantasy

Story Info
How my little fantasy has evolved.
2.6k words
3.83
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on just another quiet and relaxed Sunday. There was one thing I had to do and that was go to the local pet store to get some food for our pets, but other than that there were no plans. In the past I would often go on my own but today my partner was going with me. I got my self sorted so that I didn't look a total mess and of course put a bit of makeup on.

Before continuing I guess I should tell you a little about myself, my name is CJ, I am in a long term, wonderful loving relationship. I am 6 feet tall, have long chestnut hair and if I do say so myself a great pair of tits! Being open and adventurous when it comes to sex is not something that I have always found easy. Since the early days of our relationship my partner has been keen for me to explore my sexuality and desires. I guess I have really blossomed from this encouragement, however I did not know to just what extent and certainly did not know how that 'normal Sunday' would effect me.

Ten minutes after leaving the house and we were parking and walking into the store we had been going to for a while. To start with there was nothing different to all the other countless times I had got the pet food etc. and it didn't take long until we approached the till. That's when things got interesting as I found out soon after. There was this guy who worked there that I had seen on occasions when visiting the store and he had always been friendly. It started one random day when he was serving and asked me a few questions like how many cats did I have, where I worked etc. I didn't think anything of it other than he was being friendly as part of his job.

This Sunday was no different, he was serving and was being friendly. He smiled and asked questions and I was friendly back and as we walked out of the store I certainly hadn't thought anything of it. Well that was until my partner said that the guy fancied me. What? I argued that this guy was just being friendly like he was with all of his other customers'. My partner disagreed and simply said that he hadn't looked at him when talking to us, this guy had apparently only been looking and smiling at me. I laughed it off thinking my partner was overstretching things somewhat.

The next time we went to get our monthly supply of pet food my partner came with me again. On the way he said something to the tune of "wonder if that guy will be in". I just responded by laughing and went in. I do not know if it was because I was aware and reading the signs more or if I was imagining things but the guy did seem to be smiling and talking to just me.

After that I started thinking about the last year or so to think about any examples as I was still thinking that my partner had been imagining things and led me to do the same.

That is when it all really started. I realised that the first time the guy spoke to me he was probably just being nice, but there were other times when he had been over the other side of the store and then came to say hello. He had kind of made sure he said hello and served me at the till. There were times he had just smiled from a far. At the time I had thought he was being nice as part of his role but thinking about it perhaps I had been naïve, after all it had been a while since I had worried about receiving attention other than from my partner of years. Plus I always had been pretty bad at working out when someone liked me.

Going forward, each time we visited the pet store I found myself thinking I hope I looked okay which is ridiculous as I was completely committed to my partner. I would make sure my hair and makeup was nice. Each time my partner teased me all the way home as I would go red in the face when he mentioned the attention I would have received from the guy.

I guess I liked the thought of this guy liking me and going out of his way to say hello etc. He has even been serving others and said hello. In some crazy part of my mind I sometimes feel his co-workers are a bit off with me. The maddening thing is that this guy is not even drop dead gorgeous but he has a sparkle in his eyes when he says hello. How had I not noticed? Perhaps I had but just wrote it off.

My partner found it amusing and loved teasing me to the point where it was not just when we were going or leaving the pet store. He started teasing me when we were starting to fool around. If I am honest just thinking about the guy made me turned on and quite wet.

After a good few months of me realising about the attention this guy was focusing on me he seemed to not be in, it appeared he had left. The thought of seeing him and feeling wanted by a complete stranger had been exciting and made the whole outing more appealing. I was disappointed when I realised that he must have moved on. That didn't stop me from thinking about him though...

It happened one day without conscious thought. I was taking a shower and my partner a few months before had encouraged me to use the shower head with the jet spray aimed at my clitoris to get me off. Well I loved using the shower head; the water jet felt incredible and I loved the shower as I could moan deeply if I wished. I was having a shower like any other shower when I suddenly felt horny and decided I had time for a quickie with the shower head. I started and found myself fantasizing about him, the mystery guy...

I had walked in and seen him and then asked him to follow me. I took his hand and led him outside to the side of the building in the car park where it was very open and bright sunshine was streaming down upon us. I pulled him close and put his arms on my waist and looked into his sparkling eyes that drunk every part of me in. He whispered, "you are so beautiful, so sexy" and stroked my right cheek so tenderly.

He pulled my face towards his and gently kissed my lips and pulled back. "I wanted you the first time I saw you, just kiss me". I obliged happily. At first I started kissing him tenderly and then the passion took over and I hungrily kissed him back whilst my fingers dug into him and pulled him closer.

Within minutes I was moaning with delight and surprised my mind had gone there. The next time I felt horny in the shower there was no hesitation or surprise as to where my mind would go. He was kissing me and pushed me up against the wall. He looked so hot in just jeans and a black t-shirt that accentuated his muscles. We were kissing so passionately, so hungrily and so intensely. His tongue was caressing mine, and then sucking it and his hands were fondling my breasts underneath my red silk shirt.

My breasts were the perfect size as they fitted in his hand span perfectly. Slowly I undid my shirt he then unclasped my midnight blue bra and let it fall to the ground so that my boobs were exposed, As I pushed him up against the bonnet of my car he moaned lightly with hunger as he saw my breasts full and free. Immediately his mouth was on my erect nipples. As his tongue circled my nipples they became harder in his mouth and I imagined his erection hard against my body. I came hard and deeply moaned again and again as I pictured us in this way.

The next shower it went further as he pushed me onto the bonnet and pushed his hard erection up against my body. His hands started fondling my breasts and then made their way down to the button of my jeans. He quickly undid my jeans and slid them down my legs, as he did so he kissed my legs and then started kissing from my ankles back up my inner thighs and then my pussy. He lingered at my pussy and kissed the material of my midnight blue silk knickers.

He got his finger and gently rubbed between my legs and smiled as he felt my wetness. I got even wetter as he pulled the material of my knickers to one side and tasted my sweetness. Hunger took over and he quickly removed my knickers so that my wet pussy was completely exposed to him.

There was no time for foreplay as we were both too hungry for each other. He whipped out his so hard cock and pulled my bum towards him so that his hard cock thrust into my waiting pussy. As soon as his cock felt my wetness envelope him he moaned, his cock felt so good as he ploughed into me again and again whilst I was on the bonnet of my car. My boobs were bouncing freely and I could start to feel an orgasm growing inside of me. I was hungrily pulling him to me and shouting "fuck me, fuck me hard, yeah just like that, oh fuck that feels good!"

We were in rhythm as his cock slid in me again and again with such ease. I was so wet that he was moaning as he easily thrust again and again. He bent down and kissed me so roughly on the mouth that I started moaning with great delight in the shower as in my fantasy we both came with deep throaty moans. The shower head was not enough and a few minutes later I was on my back on the bed with my legs spread wide as I fucked myself with my biggest toy.

There was something about this guy who I knew nothing about that made me so wet. My partner and I were making love one day and talking about fantasies and he asked me about one of mine. I decided it was time to share with him the fantasy that got me wet in minutes and aroused me more than any other. To my delight he was turned on as well - mainly because of the effect this guy had on me. We would now and again reminisce and I would tell him different versions of my fantasy with this guy. I can tell you I get so very wet every time and cum so hard on my partners cock.

Then one day I walked into the pet store and he was back at the till telling his co-workers something and smiled when he saw me. They all broke up and I immediately went bright red. There was the guy who I had imagined fucking me with such pleasure, with such a hard cock and a kiss that drove me wild. Since then my partner has started teasing me again and I love it when he says that he definitely still fancies me. This guy still only looks at me, he came over the other day to the till to supposedly get something but my partner said it was to just say hello to me. The thought makes me smile, as once again this guy wants me. I even wonder if he thinks of me like I think of him.

My fantasy has evolved so that sometimes I think about him running after me in the rain and pulling me so that I follow him. He pushes me into a side door that is a storage room. Once inside he hungrily embraces me and makes me immediately wet. His kisses send fireworks off throughout my body as my whole body tingles.

I find myself pressed up against the door and his hands are messing up my hair as his fingers run through it and his hard cock is pressed against me making my want him more. I can feel a pool of wetness forming between my legs. His lips start on my neck; finding one of my weaknesses and making me gasp with pleasure as his sucks my neck and kisses my collarbone.

Suddenly he rips open my navy blue cotton dress that has buttons all up the front. The buttons go flying as he stares at my naked form and gets to his knees to enjoy the smell of my body against him as he hugs me. He leads me over to a rug that he has put down and starts kissing my legs and my inner legs. As he parts my legs further he moans as he sees my cum running down my legs as the pool of wetness runs freely.

He dips his finger in and I get even more excited as he starts teasingly circling my clitoris with his tongue. Slowly at first he licks my clit and then he speeds up and my body responds with such passion that it does not take long before he can hear me lightly breathing; his hand grasps my breast.

His inserts his finger into my drenched pussy and starts thrusting in and out as his tongue continues to pick up the pace to match his finger. I start gently rocking to his rhythm and I can feel the orgasm building inside as my breath quickens. My legs tighten and my pussy becomes engorged as I start completely losing control and moaning hungrily with pleasure as I can feel my wetness gushing out. He is licking my wetness hungrily up.

He suddenly pulls me up and tells me to get on all fours. "Spread them now" he commands with authority. I happily obey knowing that he is going to pound into me with his hard cock. I love a good pounding that sends sensations throughout my body and makes my boobs sway with every thrust. With urgency he thrusts deeply into me, so deeply that I immediately moan with delight as he hits the very spot. His hands grab my hips and he quickens his pace so that each thrust comes quicker and harder than the one before.

Before long I am screaming with pleasure as the orgasm ripples through every inch of my body - I am clinging for dear life onto the rug as he keeps going. His cock is so hard and is stretching me more than ever as it plunges into my warm wet hungry pussy. Just then I feel another orgasm rippling through me and causing me to moan again and again and then I feel his cum squirt into me as he thrusts with all his might. His cock keeps twitching after his immense orgasm and it takes a minute for him to regain his composure. We collapse together on the rug in utter bliss and we lay there in a gasping tangled pile as I feel his cum leaking from my fucked pussy.

To this very day I still fantasize about him, the mystery guy, and we still see him often when we go to the pet store. My partner loves telling me that he is always looking at me and trying to get my attention. What can I tell you, I love the attention and who knows there may be more fantasies to have with him. Like maybe if it was to happen for real what would I truly want...