My Naga King Ch. 02

Story Info
After a tour Cassandra gives Zeos permission to court her.
3.3k words
4.61
21.2k
23

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I would just like to thank everyone for their kind comments, when I saw the story was accepted and five comments I was worried that I would have a lot of negative feedback. I mean I know not everyone will like everything I put out, but some people take their rudeness too far. I will try my best to keep the story interesting I hope you all continue to enjoy it.)

....

When I finally woke up I could see a beautiful sunset waiting to be viewed outside, I felt a little better but still shaken. I think reasonably so, it's not everyday that you are told you are intended for a demon king. I scanned the room and found my purse sitting on the vanity, the little thing seemed so plain when surrounded by so much....perfection. Grabbing it I saw that I had missed several calls, most of them from my sister I knew she'd give me hell for ignoring her. It didn't matter if it was out of my control or not she would whine anyways.

I called my mother instead.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom."

"Cassie! Hang on sweetheart.....sir I'm sorry about this she just called me....thank you have a good night. Cassandra Melody Aarons where the hell have you been? We have been worried sick about you!"

I sighed.

"Well I left the party and went home."

"Monica called and said that she had been in the bathroom and didn't even see who you left with. Then Stacy called all upset and wanting to apologize because she was drunk and Patrick told her how she went off on you last night. Then they called again after they went to check on you and said you were gone."

I started playing with the various bottles of perfume and lotion that sat on the vanity, my mother could go on for hours. I understood that she was worried, and I appreciated that she cared but I couldn't make her feel better if I couldn't get a word in. When she finally stopped talking for more than a couple seconds I cleared my throat. I made sure to tell her where I was and how I ended up there.

I stared at the phone after she stayed silent.

"Mom?"

"I want you to come see me, you aren't safe there."

"You're not concerned in the least? You're not even going to ask me if I'm on drugs?"

"I know there is more to the world than what we see on a daily basis dear."

"You know? What do you mean you know?"

"Dear we can talk about this until I'm blue in the face, but not until you are safely here and away from that monster."

"Zeos is not a monster."

"You don't know him."

"That's true but you always told me not to judge someone before I give them a chance if possible."

My mother sighed.

"Yes, you always were my good daughter, taking my lessons to heart but he's not a regular man."

Well of course, most regular men end in two legs and have normal eyes among other things.

"Mom I know that."

"Then you should hurry home, have someone bring you."

"Why can't you just tell me what you know? I don't like you being so secretive."

"We can talk when your safe and not before then, if you want to stay I can't force you to do anything else however I can't protect you if you choose that and it blows up in your face."

She hung up and I frowned remembering all the people who told me 'curiosity killed the cat'. I stared at my closed door knowing what was somewhere on the other side. I picked up the brush and fixed my hair.

'I wonder if they also know that satisfaction brought it back?'

...

I pushed open the door and looked around the hallway, the plush and velvety carpet greeting my feet with comfort made me feel a little bad about wearing my shoes. I took out my phone and took a few pictures of the hallway in case I got lost. I took a left and looked at the various suit of armors that were posed as if guarding the individual portraits between them. The first portrait was of a beautiful woman adorned with a revealing white skirt that showed some of her purple and white jeweled tail. Her top was made of diamonds and sapphires and the golden crown that rested on top of her blond head was cut in a mix of swirls.

"Empress Gabriellana."

Her bright green and black eyes seemed to be watching me.

Next to her was a picture of man that appeared to be Zeos at first glance but I knew it wasn't him. The hair of the man in the portrait ended in blood red tips, and his tail was completely black from what I could see with little sapphires decorating it, he had Zeos's eyes but less facial hair.

"Emperor Constantinos....these must be his parents..."

"They are."

I jumped and turned to see Camilla standing there.

"How did you find me?"

"I followed the scent of your perfume, apple is a good scent for you."

I stared at her for a bit before I smiled, the other portraits were just as beautiful, I was beginning to feel out of place. I've always been told I was pretty but some of these women were absolutely stunning.

"If you would like to keep looking around my lady I can accompany you."

"You don't have to, I'm sure you have more important things to do than show me around."

I raised an eyebrow when she smiled at that.

"It is nice to welcome a future queen who cares about others, however keeping you safe is more important than anything else."

I just shook my head.

"OK, but don't call me 'my lady' Cass is fine."

Again I was given that same uncomfortable look that Harold gave me when I told him he could eat with me.

"Uh let's just keep moving."

She nodded and followed behind me as she talked about whatever piece of art that caught my attention. She explained that the naga were cousins to the dragons and enjoyed surrounding themselves with beauty and great riches. Adding in that naga were males and lamia were female she also pointed out that it was unlikely to meet a pompous naga. They tended to be more loving and less violent than their older cousins.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"You said keeping me safe was important....am I in danger here?"

She shook her head.

"Not quite, but you had such a taxing morning here I was concerned if I left you alone you could possibly collapse again. You're scent is still new if you were unconscious somewhere unattended it would be difficult to find you without knowing where you started."

I nodded.

"About the naga...and lamia, you said they were cousins to the dragon, so what....um hmm never mind."

She grinned.

"You're trying to ask about characteristics?"

"That's it."

"Naga and lamia as you may have noticed are several times smaller than dragons, they are sort of like.....evolutions of the dragon. The royals and the rich have more dragon in them than a peasant would."

"So they have a social ladder."

"Precisely, his majesty and his family are at the top, politicians and basic rich are immediately after. The royal group has three forms they can shift between, the first is everyday use. The second is when they are threatened or in danger, they have two legs, the tail grows spikes and their fangs and claws extend. The final form is for battle, they appear much like they do for their second form, however their entire body is covered in impenetrable scales. They also grow wings and spikes grow all the way up both sides of their bodies."

I tried to picture those beautiful creatures ready for battle, maybe mom saw that somehow and she's just scared. I wondered when she could have been near any of them, I shook my head I could try and try but there was no point trying to figure it out on my own.

"Lady Cass?"

I smiled noticing that she was compromising and looked at her.

"You do not need to fear his majesty, royals are raised to respect and honor their life mates, I assure you he would sever his own tail before he so much as bumped into you."

I toyed with a lock of hair it did make it better to hear that.

"Might I had, that they are very sexual creatures and his majesty has been alone for a while now, he may not be interested in g-rated courting."

We stopped at a pair of double doors and she pushed it open to reveal the most impressive library I'd ever seen.

"How old is he?"

"His birthday is on the 15th of December, he will be five hundred this year."

She laughed and I just knew she was laughing at my widened eyes, and to think Harold called him a whippersnapper.

"So Harold is..."

"Put it this way, we've been a couple for four hundred years, so while my husband is younger than the Emperor he's still older than dirt."

I laughed.

"What are you two?"

"Shifters, perhaps if you decide to spend more time here you will get to see what we can shift into."

My grumbling stomach prevented me from asking anything more, Camilla refused to let me go without eating any longer than I had.

....

We went back the way we came and I could smell that dinner was also waiting for me, we stopped at the grand staircase and went down before turning and going through another set of double doors to get to the dining room.

As I expected it was just as beautiful as the rest of castle there were diamond chandeliers above the enormous table, he did have a large family. Camilla mentioned that they didn't all live together, I wondered how often he entertained such a large group. There were two tables that seemed to sit at least fifty people each and the table cloths were blood red. There were other, smaller tables set around them. It became clear the most decorative and center tables were for the head family. Camilla led me to one of them and I admired the various roses and candelabras that rested on the tables.

It was overwhelming, but at the same time to be able to eat in a work of art must be nice. She pulled out a chair to the right of the head of the table and motioned for me to sit, soon I noticed that Zeos had come down. I glanced up, in the light he was even more gorgeous he was wearing a heavy black silk pirate-like shirt with a leather belt around his waist. His hair was pulled into a messy pony tail and he even wore a cape, I blushed and stared down at the china instead.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up there was worry dancing about in his fiery gaze. I swallowed.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Just fine..."

I frowned as he moved to sit down, that squeak was not my voice, at least I hope it wasn't my voice.

"My la...."

I watched Camilla nudge her husband and whisper something to him.

"I mean...Lady Cass it's nice to see you have recovered."

I smiled.

"For dinner this evening, we have an assortment of sea food, served with a side of surloin steak, fresh garlic rolls, a garden salad and a wine of your choosing. Would you like to hear the dessert menu as well?"

I shook my head thinking about how much I would need to exercise to get all the calories off, especially when the various servants brought in all of that food. Those were not sides I'd be as big as a house eating like this on a daily basis.

"I hope you are not worrying about your waist line Lady Cass, you slept through lunch after all."

I huffed and looked up as Zeos frowned.

"I do hope you won't skip any other meals while you're here."

He seemed to have mastered that fatherly tone that most men gain when their worried about their significant others, I played it safe and didn't comment.

...

After dinner, and a white chocolate lava cake for dessert, I found myself sitting in the rose garden behind the castle with Zeos. I looked at him when he slipped a de-thorned white rose in my hair.

"I don't want to pressure you but about my request to court you, have you considered it?"

I knew my libido was getting the better of me, but nodded, the knowledge that a demon who looked like that would be completely devoted to you would sound nice to a lot of women.

"Do you need more time?"

I shook my head.

"I think...if you can continue to be a complete gentleman then I would...love for you to court me."

He smiled and I looked at the ground, I hadn't known him that long and I didn't want to just ignore my worried mother but he had had quite a bit of time to harm me and he hadn't. That was reason enough to give him some sort of chance.

"Excellent, could you present your neck?"

"What for?"

"I need to give you a little prick with one of my fangs, so it will be clear that you are being courted by me and are not to be touched by another."

That sounded as if I was going to be able to leave.

"I can leave?"

He smiled a little wider.

"Well of course you can, I want you to become my wife, not my prisoner but I will also ask that you remain here this night at least."

I tilted my head and he bent next to me, I could feel both of his fangs on my neck but as he said he only used one of them to mark me. I moaned when he pulled back and licked the mark carefully. It burned for a few seconds then cooled quickly, I decided to blame him for the actions that followed.

I turned my head and pressed my lips against his, he slipped an arm around my waist as he kissed me back and deepened the kiss easily. He tasted like cinnamon and honey, I knew I would lose but fought for dominance just to taste him a little longer. I moaned as his larger tongue massaged mine, and wrapped my arms around his neck. His moan was completely masculine and suited him well, hearing it also sent a few spikes of pleasure to my nether lips.

He moved me into his lap and he finally broke the kiss to let me breathe and kissed along my neck. I panted and blinked, I had never had a kiss like that maybe his tongue was just as magical as everything else. He moved me again so he could rest on top of me, normally being out in the open where anyone could walk over and see us would unnerve me. This time I let it slide, it was far too erotic.

He pulled up my sweater and ran his tongue over my nipples before sucking gently and leaving a trail of love bites over them. I never thought razor sharp fangs could be so gentle. I could feel his erection pressed against my pussy and rubbed against it instinctively. He moved and I stared at him.

"I will not take you tonight pet, I will claim you when you trust me."

My eyes widened as he leaned closer his breath was warm against my ear.

"But I promise to send you to bed well sated."

I moaned and he slid down to pull my bottoms off I whimpered and let him spread my legs then he parted my lips with his fingers and ran his tongue over my entrance. He easily found my clit and licked and teased it like he had done to my nipples. I arched and moaned his name, he seemed to like that. He moved his tongue quickly then slowed down even his teasing felt good, I frowned when he held my hips in place preventing me from bucking.

I forgave him when he slid his tongue inside and the ridges on his tongue massaged me completely. I couldn't last long, I hadn't had sex like my friends had my family was almost abnormally fertile. Juniper had always been careful but I didn't have the nerve that she did. The sensation was completely new, I wasn't shy thanks many porn filled nights when my parents just assumed I was busy and that's why I wasn't answering the phone.

I came nice and hard but he continued as if tasting divinity, I'd be lying if I said I only came once before he finally let me go.

...

He had to carry me to his bedroom because my legs were weak, I was wide awake, and wanted to return the favor. His self control was admirable but demon or not he was still male he must want relief as well. I told him so, he didn't want to push me but I told him I was fine and eventually he gave in. He moved the shirt and exposed why he had been hesitant, he had two cocks, they were both thick and reasonably long. I blushed but lust made the little bit of modesty I had left fade away.

I grabbed both of them in the same hand, they were hard as rock but smooth, I stroked them together. Like I mentioned I hadn't had practice but it didn't seem like he really minded, I liked that I could make him moan. I only stroked and lightly pumped until I saw him arch. Then I let go of the higher cock and licked the trail of pre-cum, it was sweet, as if he had an impressive sweet tooth. I licked the shaft up and down a few times before moving to take his head and as much of his shaft as I could into my mouth.

I heard his moan come out like a gasp as if I caught him by surprise, he was careful not to buck so I wouldn't choke. I pumped the other one, as I got in a rhythm I started to pump the second cock in time with my bobbing head. Since I couldn't look up to see his face I used his moans to gauge what he liked best. I swirled my tongue around the head as if I was eating a large bite proof frozen treat.

Soon he was shooting stream after stream of hot cum down my throat and all over my face and hand. I swallowed, before he could recover I moved to switch and gave the other cock the same treatment.

I admit I'm proud to say I had managed to tire him out.

...

The next morning the cell phone woke me up, I fumbled for it before I tugged it under the heavy blanket with me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Monica, are you still going shopping with us today?"

I sat up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yeah I'm coming, sorry I just slept in."

"Oh no problem, see you later OK?"

"Bye."

I hung up and got up before I noticed that Zeos was awake.

"If you're leaving we could at least bathe together."

I smiled slightly.

"OK."

I figured I shouldn't tell too many more people about Zeos or his world but I wondered what I could tell my friends.