My Naga King Ch. 03

Story Info
We already knew he was a king but now we see how rich he is.
2.7k words
4.68
18.3k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to those who commented and gave that last chapter some love, I was having a bad morning and that was nice to see. You now get to meet the main female antagonist as well as learn a bit more about Zeos. Sorry no real adult content this is a fluffy, fun type chapter.)

...

He led me to his bathroom, his tub was very large like the size of an average community pool. He moved to turn a few knobs and several little doors opened from various parts of the tub to quickly fill it with hot and scented water. He got in and I slid in after him purposely going under. Whatever was in that water started immediately working out kinks I didn't even know I had. All too soon his tail was wrapped around me and he was holding me above the water.

I didn't realize I had been close to drowning, perhaps the relaxing effect was a bit too strong he pulled me against his chest.

"Make sure not to do that any time you're alone in here."

"I'll keep that in mind..."

He kissed my forehead before there was a knock to the door he looked up and the door was thrown open before someone jumped in the water. Zeos was startled and his tail sent me under. I hid in the corner as he thrashed, I cursed seeing a pair of slim female legs as the person swam up to him. I wasn't under the water long before he came to retrieve me.

He patted my back as I coughed up the water, then I brushed my hair out of my eyes and my gaze met the pale skinned, large breasted, black haired bitch who could have gotten me killed. She even had the nerve to glare at me.

"Zeos, who is this?"

Before he could answer I did.

"None of your damn business, get out of here!"

She glared at me even more, but a deadly growl from Zeos got her to leave the tub at least I'm not sure why but her presence and bold attitude really pissed me off. I slapped his chest.

"You make a habit of courting one woman when you already have one on the side?"

"It's not..."

I splashed water in his face to get him to let me go and stormed out tugging on his robe as I went.

I needed to get ready to go anyways.

...

After pulling on jeans and tee shirt I grabbed my things and went downstairs to ask Harold to walk me to the gate. I saw the woman from earlier sitting on the window sill, my anger flared but I ignored her.

"Madam wait."

I looked up seeing Camilla trying to catch up with me.

"I have to go, I'm meeting my friends and I'm running late."

"About this morning..."

"This scrawny girl is the one Zeos wants, what does she have that I don't?"

Camilla sent a dirty look toward her.

"Nevia that's enough, you will respect the future queen."

She crossed her arms, I couldn't tell what kind of demon she was but she was taller than me and scantily dressed.

"She doesn't even look good enough to be the tramp on the side how could she be queen?"

Oh she's that type of girl, that would explain my instant dislike of her, I walked over punched her square in the jaw; I took satisfaction in watching her hit the floor. My father insisted that I needed to take boxing lessons before I was allowed to move out, I'll have to thank him later. I turned on my heel and stomped toward the door, the closest servant hurried to open the door for me.

I could hear Camilla's heels as she followed after me, when we reached the gate Phil smiled and waved I returned the gesture and continued walking. My anger melted into annoyance as the familiar streets returned to view. I slowed down and Camilla caught up to me.

"Lady Cass..."

"You can't call me that here."

"Miss. Cass then? By the way, I am acting as your body guard, since Harold had some work for his majesty this morning..."

Oh he had work? And here I was thinking he was just smart enough to leave an angry woman alone. I sighed and allowed her to call me that, I liked her but she was still more stubborn than I was.

"And you left without breakfast."

"We'll get something at the mall."

She shook her head as we hurried to catch a taxi.

...

When we arrived I saw Monica, Stacy, and my sister Juniper she sort of looked like me except she had our father's red hair and was curvier. She waved then cocked her head and turned toward the others, I knew she was wondering who Camilla was. Who I just noticed was now wearing black jeans a black top and a trench coat. She'd also covered her eyes with a pair of sunglasses.

She must take her role as body guard very seriously.

"Hey sis, who is this?"

Camilla cocked her head.

"You have a sister?"

I nodded.

"You guys this is Camilla, Camilla this is Monica, Stacy, and my older sister Juniper."

They shook hands, Juniper asked her what was with all the black.

"You look like a secret agent."

"I'm here as Miss. Cass's body guard."

We walked inside and headed to the food court then Monica giggled.

"Miss? Cassie did you get a rich boyfriend or something?"

"Oh was it that guy from the party?" Stacy asked

"Uh no, that was Harold, he's Camilla's husband."

They eyed Camilla, they'd only seen him in that odd costume and it was weird that a babe like Camilla would be with an alien. They'd flip if they saw how he really looked, I didn't know how to describe my relationship with Zeos. I suppose he was sort of my boyfriend, since I was letting him court me. Then again, they wouldn't understand that I had not only just met him but also labeled him as mine.

"Uh....Mr. Valentine is quite fond of Miss. Cass and he is happy that he is finally her boyfriend he's been waiting for her to accept his offer for several years."

I held back a laugh, the way she said it made it seem less odd Juniper nudged me.

"You had a man waiting for you and you didn't even introduce him to the family?"

"We were just friends.....wait his last name is Valentine?"

Camilla nodded.

"Oh yes he tends to use his father's last name for business, Valentine is his mother's maiden name I'll remind him to apologize for the confusion."

I smiled, she was quick although Zeos Valentine did have a ring to it, I wondered if that really was his last name. Camilla reached into her purse.

"Now that Mr. Valentine is Miss. Cass's other half he wanted to show off a little bit if that was alright."

"How so?" Juniper asked.

She pulled out four master platinum cards.

"By paying for this afternoon's shopping trip."

My friends squealed, as she handed them each a card I huffed, I knew he was trying to get on my good side again.

"I don't need his money..."

Camilla pressed the card in my hand.

"If you don't take it I should let you know he ordered me to follow your eye sight and buy any and everything that catches your attention."

"Why...."

Juniper tugged on my arm.

"Don't question him, if a rich boyfriend wants to give you a taste of the good life then you let him. Besides you've known him forever he must be nervous that you'll decide to leave him."

"Isn't that sweet?" Monica cooed.

"Let's not stomp on his kind offer, I vote we shop till we can't shop anymore!" Stacy said.

They gave me puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Enjoy yourselves..."

They cheered and dragged me all over the mall.

....

We stopped a few hours later at a nice restaurant with all of our bags against the wall, I only bought a couple of things but I had a sneaking suspicion that Camilla had gone behind my back and purchased more.

"Oh today was so nice, you should make sure to give your boyfriend a real nice 'thank you' for us." Stacy said.

I sighed.

"No thanks....hey Camilla what's the deal with Nevia?"

"She's known Mr. Valentine since he was very young."

"Oh nice I'm competing with a child hood friend."

Camilla shook her head.

"Miss. Cass, Nevia is a slut and has tried everything to get in his pants, if she hasn't succeeded in all the time she's known him then she sure as hell won't with you around."

Stacy laughed.

"Yeah the childhood girl friends only get the guy in cheesy movies, relax."

I smiled, even though she didn't know how old he was Stacy had a point, Nevia had had quite a bit of time to seduce him I was clearly annoyed for nothing.

"I feel a little guilty over punching her."

"You punched her?" Juniper asked.

"The whore jumped in the tub with us and tried to crawl all over him."

"What a skank." Monica said.

"That's my girl, mark your territory." Juniper said with a laugh.

...

We parted ways, and Camilla and I went to get a taxi to go to my apartment, I had work tomorrow and didn't want to be late. We were outside a jewelry store and a nice silver watch caught my attention. It was sized for a male but decorative vines and leaves were etched into the metal. I took out my own credit card to purchase it, thinking it would look nice on Zeos's wrist.

Camilla noticed I had a gift wrapped box and smiled.

We made it to my place and Camilla frowned, I heard her mumbling something about it not being fancy enough.

"Hey stop that, this is my first apartment I like it."

"Sorry, his majesty would want you somewhere safer, but it's very nice."

"Does it really matter?"

"Of course."

"But he's just courting me, I'm not that important."

"Yes you are."

I shook my head seeing no point in arguing with her.

"I'll prepare dinner, would you like your bath now or after?"

I shook my head.

"No no, you are not my servant."

"If you would prefer another..."

"No, stop it, I just want to order pizza and talk with you like I did all day."

She cocked her head and smiled.

"So I'm off duty then?"

"If I say you are will you stop acting like a servant?"

She nodded.

"Then you're off duty."

She laughed at me and reached in her purse to retrieve another card to order pizza with.

....

The next morning I saw she back in servant mode, she had even found my uniform and pressed it. It was a simple pair of black skinny jeans and a button up, my bath was waiting and as expected she was setting the table when I walked in the kitchen. I ordered her to eat with me just because I knew she had to do what I said. She gave me an odd look but eventually caved in.

"Lady Cass, do you only have work planned for today?"

"I think so, why?"

"His majesty would like to see you later."

"At the castle?"

"No at his office."

I stared at her.

"He works here?"

"Of course, he's an oil tycoon as far as the humans are concerned, not to mention the money we use in the demon realm is hard to come by in the human realm he's sold a few artifacts here."

"So he has a human form then?"

"Sort of, just like the dragons could use magic he and every member of his family can as well, he uses it to his advantage."

I glanced at the box I had picked out for him wondering if he would even like something he could easily get himself. She tapped my hand and I glanced at her.

"His majesty will love anything you personally picked out for him, everyone likes to receive gifts from someone they love."

I smiled at her, just like my mother, I could see we would be really good friends now if I could just get her to switch off her servant mode more often.

...

Leta, the elderly woman who owned the bakery was excited to find out I had a man in my life. She was old fashioned and always tried to set me up with the younger male customers. I watched her force a slice of white chocolate cheesecake on Camilla then she went on to say that she was too skinny and any friend of mine should take good care of their birthing hips.

After work Leta gave Camilla some cupcakes and gave me some cookies for Zeos, Camilla kept patting her stomach.

"Do I really seem to skinny to have children?"

I smiled.

"Not at all, she says that about every fit woman she sees, she's like everyone's adopted and doting grandmother."

Camilla smiled.

"You've surrounded yourself with a lovely group of people Lady Cass."

I stuck my tongue out at her and we made our way to Zeos's company, Jet Corp was a small business but made a lot of money. The positions were hard to get but those that rose above the rest had great medical benefits, insurance, retirement plans, and of course a chance to win a free hotel stay over the allotted vacation time slot each year. Camilla walked over to the chrome desk and spoke to a woman who looked much like a politician's wife.

Prim and proper with a smile only plastic surgery could make, that didn't make me like her any less I only wondered how old she really was.

"Marg this is Miss. Cass, she is the president's new girl friend."

"Oh my let me have a look at you, what a cutie, nice to meet you Miss. Cass I'm Marg the receptionist you don't have to sign in just say hi when you come to visit."

I shook her hand, it was like she was Leta's older sister who could have taken ballet instead of tennis or basketball; you know the girly-girl type. We went to the elevator and Camilla gave me a copy of the key that I could use in the elevator to take me straight to Zeos's office. I admit I swooned a little when I saw him, he was wearing a simple black suit with a red button up and silk tie. His hair was neater but a few strands framed his face, I was a sucker for a well dressed man.

He made that suit look so good, I got closer and saw his eyes were blue he looked up and smiled at me wearily.

"Hello Cassandra...you're looking lovely today."

"You don't have to walk on egg shells, I'm not mad anymore."

He relaxed a little and pulled me closer to hug me, his spicy cologne was going to be the death of me he smelled really nice.

"About what happened with Nevia..."

"Nope, don't worry about it she isn't my concern, I just got off work and had to bring you something."

He cocked his head.

"Oh?"

I handed him the box of cookies and smiled, Camilla cleared her throat after he thanked me and I sighed.

"What?"

"What about your gift? Didn't you have it engraved?"

I huffed and reached into my purse to pull out the watch, this must be how other women feel when they try to give their rich husbands gifts. It feels so cheap, he is used to much finer things than my savings account can provide. He smiled.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"Maybe I just wanted to spend my own money." I lied.

He smiled wider and opened it, he took the watch out of the box and ran his thumb over his name on the back. I was expecting a simple thank you but he pulled me close and kissed me like his life depended on it.

"Thank you, it's perfect."

"Oh...what...ever it's not like you couldn't have gotten it yourself...."

He put it on and stroked my cheek.

"It's not the price that makes a gift worth while, it's the thought, and the fact that you were thinking about me even when you were so far away makes me even happier."

I made a face but smiled at him anyways.

It was nice to feel so appreciated.