My Naga King Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with me?"

"You're expecting, next to me, and we're hidden from view."

"I turned on because I'm sitting next to you?"

"Remember that your body is partially turned, you're already pregnant so you're in your fertile period, we only have one child so naturally you should want more."

I bit my lip as he slid two fingers past my panties and right between my lips he pulled me on his lap with his other hand.

"W...ait...we'll be seen."

He opened the curtain and everyone was asleep, I raised an eyebrow as he closed the curtain.

"It's a pheromone that naga can release, you never know when your beloved mate will need to be...taken care of. It doesn't cause harm, they just sleep until we're done and remember nothing when they wake up."

I didn't get to say anything more as he kissed me and started moving his fingers inside me, it felt sort like my pussy had been engulfed in fire...in a most pleasurable way. Giving in I arched, he yanked off my panties and pushed my dress up to rest around my waist. He sat me on the table and started twirling his tongue all over my lips and my clit. I panted.

"P.....people.....ea...t on this table...dammit!"

He looked at me like he was confused.

"But I am eating."

My face turned red as he returned to licking me, I moaned and arched against his mouth he gently held me in place as he nibbled on my clit. I wouldn't last much longer, sexually, his tongue was quickly becoming my favorite part of him. With one last lick I came and fell back on the table. He climbed on top of me and pulled the top of my dress down and pushed my bra up. He squeezed and tweaked my nipples and watched my reaction.

"One of your most beautiful moments....is when your arching under my touch."

I huffed.

"Stop...teasing me..."

He bent down to lick and suck on my nipples until I suppose they were hard enough for him. He nibbled on my neck leaving hickey after hickey before moving to kiss me deeply. As our tongues were lost in battle I slid one of my hands between us and unzipped his pants. He pulled away long enough to take his hard cocks out, I don't know what came over me but I moved so I was on my hands and knees with my ass facing him.

"Fuck me...please..."

He didn't say anything he simply slid in both entrances at once and bent over me, in his human form he normally had one cock. However he could make the second one appear with little effort. He filled me completely and waited only a few seconds before he started thrusting in and out. I gripped the table cloth as he picked up the speed, I screamed his name and moaned. I suppose it didn't really matter where we were fucking we could burn the table before we left.

I squeezed my walls around him so I could feel every inch as it slid in and out of me, I felt like I was getting close and he backed up and pulled me with him. He held up my legs and I bounced on his lap like rag doll in a sex induced coma. I listened to his moaning and reached up to pinch my nipples since he couldn't. He started to go faster and soon I was screaming his name louder as we came nice and hard.

I fell forward a bit on the table so I could catch my breath, his panting slowed to a steady breathing and we just sat like that. I loved how he stayed hard because he was still inside me. I squeezed my walls around him and he slid his arms around my waist to pull me back against him.

"Time for round two?" he asked.

"I think so..."

...... After a couple more times....

We did set fire to the table after cleaning up and gave the waiter a big tip, the owner was going to give us a free meal but we paid because after all it was our fault the fire started. We got in the limo and the driver took us to the park, after knocking out the witnesses once again we ended up by the large fountain. Completely naked we got in and I rested my hands against the fish shaped statue and he pushed inside me. I gripped the statue as he thrusted nice and quick. He raised one of my legs and wrapped his arm around it to keep me steady.

I moaned and looked down at the water, I could see the reflection of his cock going in and out of my pussy. It would look like an odd pose to anyone who couldn't move their cocks like he could. I dragged my nails on the statue I don't know how long he kept going before his panting told me he would be cumming soon. I arched and clenched my walls around him one more time before he shot his normal amount of streams inside.

He slid out and I slid down to my knees as I relaxed, I turned on my knees and grabbed his cocks to lick them clean. He groaned and rested his hand against the statue, I massaged his sac gently as I slid my tongue around his heads and shafts. When he was was clean I continued tracing the veins with my tongue and licked and sucked on the heads daring him to cum again. I massaged what couldn't fit in my mouth I think I heard him whimper, I did like how he got more sensitive with every release.

It was just too much fun to tease him, out of nowhere he shot twin streams at me, he pulled away after he was spent and I waited for him to hand me the handkerchief in my purse so I could clean up.

I yawned as the fire in my pussy finally disappeared, now I was spent, I managed to get dressed on my own but he had to carry me back to the limo.

........

The next morning I woke up and realized I hadn't had a dream, I moved to sit up and glanced at Zeos who was sound asleep. His hair was a mess and and his lips were parted as if he passed out as soon as he reached the pillow. I grinned, I wondered if I would be able to tire him the rest of our lives. That would really make my ego jump up and dance, I pushed my self up and walked to the bathroom to clean up. I heard him shift but he didn't make a move to wake up.

I giggled and filled the tub.

........

After I was dressed I glanced over at Zeos, he moved and reached for the clock he set it down and rolled over so he could see me.

"Hey sleeping beauty."

"Hey yourself..." he mumbled.

Despite the way he normally acted, he was much like a single coin, heads he was a morning person tails he hated everyone and wanted to stay in bed until the sun went back down.

"Babe don't you have a meeting today?"

"Probably...."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to kiss him on the forehead, I ran a brush through my hair and left him to fight with himself on whether or not he had a meeting and if he gave enough of a damn to actually go. I walked downstairs and winced as my head started throbbing. I moved off the steps and looked around, I turned toward the hall that led to the library and walked down it.

Stopping at the library I looked around, I felt the pain in my head increase step by step until I stopped by a particular row of books and the room's set up changed.

{{ I was looking for a specific book but I don't know what the title is I picked up a green book and it was soon snatched out of my hand. I frowned, I just knew it was Matilda, she was voluptuous and almost scantily dressed, like most succubi. She had on a liberal amount of make up and honestly looked a bit scary with that much on her pale face.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm trying to find that book, it's for a variety of demonic plants." I said.

"Oh really, looks like you found it."

"Can I have that back please?"

She ripped the small book in half and used her razor sharp claws to ruin the rest, what a bitch of course I felt the angry tears I had even spilled in modern times creeping up in my eyes.

"Oops, I'm such a klutz."

"That was not very kind of you...."

"Who cares you, like your little greenhouse out back, is just a temporary addition to the castle."

I frowned.

"I don't understand why you dislike me so much."

"Because you don't belong here." she said simply.

I crossed my arms.

"Although I suppose as a surrogate you're useful, when the baby is born I'll make sure he or she knows that I'm the mother and you are just a piece of trash in the way."

I walked passed her and I felt her grab my shoulder.

"You'll never be good enough, I hope you understand that."}}

"Lady Cass....Lady Cass?"

I shook my head as the scene faded and I was met with the face of Harold.

"Y...yes?"

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm just fine....just remembering something..."

"What was it?"

"Matilda....she destroyed a book I was looking for...on demonic plants."

He frowned.

"I wonder why you didn't say anything."

I looked at him.

"What?"

"You never said she was giving you a hard time, you let her stay here on occasion and tried to be kind."

I cocked my head, so even in the past I was the 'too nice' type.

"Anyways, you look a bit pale, why don't you come rest in the living room?"

"Yeah OK..."

I followed him out of the library and back to the living room, Tobias was playing chess with his grandfather.

"Check."

"Already?" Constantinos asked.

"Grandfather you keep zoning out."

"Hmm, must be Gabbie's fault."

"Grandfather?"

"Yes?"

"That's gross."

He laughed, I walked over and sat on the couch by them, they smiled at me.

"Morning mom, did you sleep OK?" Tobias asked.

"Morning you two, I slept fine, I think."

"I know dad didn't want to get up, Camilla had to pour coffee on the bed."

I laughed.

"Does she do that often?"

"Sometimes, when you weren't here and he wouldn't get up, she would have one of the maids do it he actually is really hard to wake up."

I smiled, I jumped as a pair of arms were thrown around my shoulders, I smiled again when I saw that it was Gabbie.

"My dear we have to go out and do something this week, just the two of us."

"OK, what did you have in mind?"

"Manicures."

"Don't do it, she'll keep you at the salon all day for treatments you'll never want again."

She punched her husband in the arm and I shook my head.

"Sounds fun, I don't mind trying 'once in a lifetime' treatments."

Satisfied, Gabbie stuck her tongue out at him, Ella and Valerion had returned to their home, and soon after Bebe and Nico had returned to theirs as well taking Lilly with them.

It was nice to have a bit of peace in place of Lilly, I had a feeling I was never going to win her over.

......

Later in the day Zeos returned from work and we had dinner before his parents left, I wished I could introduce Tobias to both of my parents. I guess I could introduce him to the part of my family that was speaking to me, I still didn't want anything to do with Juniper though.

.....

I thought it was morning when my phone vibrated on it's stand but when I opened my eyes I saw that it was dark. I picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Cass?"

I sat up.

"Monica?"

"Cass can you come to my apartment, it's important....and come alone."

"Wait Monica...."

I heard shuffling as if the phone was snatched out of her hand.

"If I were you, I'd do what she asked."

I paled hearing Patrick's voice and whispered 'OK'.

......

It was easy enough to sneak out of the castle, I just borrowed Zeos's keys and took his Corvette. I drove away from the castle quickly and hoped Phil wouldn't notice me, I took a left as soon as the streets were lined with large buildings and headed for Monica's apartment. I hoped she was OK.

I pulled into the twenty four hour parking garage and went inside her building and up the stairs to her apartment. I knocked on the door as soon as I got there, I didn't hear anything for a while before the door was opened. Monica opened the door and looked terrified, mascara ran down her cheeks as she sobbed. She stepped to the side and my eyes widened, Stacy was laying on the ground a single bullet hole in her forehead. I walked inside and Monica closed the door behind me.

I swallowed as a gun was pressed against my head.

"Don't be afraid love, I'm merely here to talk....Stacy didn't want to talk so I had to put her down, am I going to have to put you down too?"

"No...." I whispered as the tears fell.

He shoved me to the couch and took out his other gun and pointed it at Monica.

"You know I'll shoot you in a heartbeat, now be a good girl and play along."

Monica sniffed and nodded.

"Go get some drinks, didn't your mother teach you to have better manners? Staring at your guest like she has two heads, shame on you."

She moved slowly toward the kitchen and he moved to sit next to me.

"So love, miss me? I don't have to ask, of course you missed me tell me."

He pressed the gun to my temple.

"I missed you....every day."

"Aww that's sweet doll face I missed you too."

I bit my lip, Monica set the tray of ice tea down and hurried to answer the door as someone else knocked on it. Juniper walked in and glanced at Stacy.

"What the fuck babe? I told you to kill Monica, I needed Stacy to help me move."

"Sorry...you know I can't tell the difference between them never could."

She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"Oh came to save your bestie huh? Aren't you a good good friend?"

"What's wrong with you, you moron? He just killed our best friend.....and you don't even care."

Juniper shrugged.

"More where she came from, Monica if you want to keep that pretty little brain of yours in tact I would suggest coming over here and rubbing my shoulders." Juniper said.

Who is this fucking bitch, where is my sister? They had to be two different people, Juniper just doesn't act this way. She's fucked up a lot lately, but even after all of that, to just brush off Stacy's death like it didn't matter, this couldn't be Juniper...could it?

"Listen here Cass, I had a lot of time to think, that's what you do in mental wards and what not, and I realized I wanted to start a family with you. Juniper here tells me that you got a donor." Patrick said.

I bit my lip and glanced at Juniper.

"You were mad at me....over him....now you don't care that he wants a family with me and not you?"

Juniper glanced down then back at me.

"Oh please, do you see this amazing body? I don't want to fuck it up with kids."

I swallowed, in my state of panic my powers were gone I couldn't even reach out mentally, I couldn't do anything except sit there and hope we would get help.

"That's enough bitch, sit on the ground."

Monica moved to sit on the floor and said nothing, this time when the door was knocked on Juniper got up to get it.

"Why hello there sweetie, come on in."

I turned and even though my eyes widened I wasn't that surprised, Lilly walked in she smiled at Juniper and walked over to sit on the table in front of me.

"Lilly...."

She backhanded me and extra strength or not that sent waves of pain through that side of my face.

"I didn't ask you to talk darling."

I glared at her, she had the nerve to smile and bat her eyelashes at me then she glanced at Patrick.

"I don't think I like her having any friends near here it gives her a false sense of security, get rid of that one."

Monica panicked and got up to run into the bedroom since Juniper was blocking the door, Juniper sighed and took Patrick's gun to follow her. I sobbed as I heard several shots, Lilly stood up and walked over to the hall.

"Oh Juniper can you be a dear and get a whole bunch of her blood so we can rub it all over Cassandra? I would hate for it to be too easy to track her down."

Soon, Juniper walked over with a cup and small paintbrush I felt Patrick handcuff my wrists while she painted on my clothes. Patrick handcuffed my ankles and then they moved and sat on the couch next to me. Lilly smirked.

"Oh do you have something to say? You may speak."

I swallowed.

"Why are you doing this?....What do you want?"

"Well I don't want to see you hanging around Zeos, I know Nevia is taken but I'm sure I could find someone to replace you since he refuses his real love."

I swallowed as she backhanded me again and again and again, my head throbbed until I was practically seeing stars. I looked at her and spit the blood on the carpet.

".....You.....you're not Lilly..."

"Lilly doesn't really exist so no I guess not."

"Matilda......"

She smiled.

"Oh something like that but not quite."

She backhanded me again.

"....Who....?"

Lilly smiled.

"Oh you wouldn't know me even if I told you who I was, we never met."

I bit my split lip.

".....Never?...."

"Right, I'm not the child everyone thinks I am, my species, at least the powerful members anyways, also double as parasites, we're basically extinct but I'm still here. Before I killed myself I waited for little Gabbie to get pregnant with a little girl and I caused a sort of spiritual miscarriage and rested right in her womb. I wanted to get close so I could wait for you to come back, because I knew you would be born again since you're tied to Zeos. I intended to kill you before you met him, but decided I wanted him to suffer and played the role of bratty sister so he had time to get close to you again.

I even hid my precious daughter in another family so she would be reborn with giving him a chance to kill her for taking his precious human away." she spat the word human like it burned her.

"....Matilda's your daughter."

"Oh now you've got it thank goodness you aren't a complete moron."

I glanced at Juniper then back at Lilly who smiled at her, I watched the child like appearance fade into a ugly female demon. She was reddish-brown, with damaged bat wings and a set of tusks coming out of her mouth, her fangs were jagged and yellow. Her eyes were completely white and she was bald except for the short side bang that rested on her head.

"OK so I promised Patrick here he could have you, and Juniper will take your place with Zeos."

"I.....but Juniper...what about Patrick?"

"I'll come back to him when he's done taking care of your stupid ass, I don't want to waste time around a pregnant brat. This way I can show Zeos what he could have had."

"...And how do you plan to trick Zeos..?"

Lilly yanked out a chunk of my hair and set it on fire, the fire was purple she handed it to Juniper who cut some of her hair and Lilly set fire to that too. Patrick stapled it to my arm, I screamed as it burned my skin. I closed my eyes, when it stopped I opened them and blinked away the painful tears. My mouth fell open, I was staring at myself, I looked down and I was now in Juniper's body.

"No no no, he'll know you aren't pregnant."

Lilly, or whoever the hell she is splashed a green potion on Juniper.

"When consumed this little potion can end a pregnancy, he will smell it and he'll merely think that you were kidnapped and had this forced on you. I'll work out the other details later, I have a lot of little tricks but I just love playing games, this one should end well."

She punched me and I only heard her tell Patrick to take me away before I passed out.

(Evil, evil, evil aren't I? Well remember the story isn't over yet but it's getting close to it, I just freaked your mind didn't I? See you in the next chapter :P)

12