My Naga King Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe this one won't care."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"The story isn't that bad dear."

"Oh yes it is, we had absolutely no peace, and I would still love to beat some sense into those two taking up space in our dungeon."

I stroked his cheek.

"Yes I know."

After watering the flowers I picked up Midna and walked with Zeos back into the castle, Jackson looked just like me and Gia had her father's looks. I was hoping the next one would look like a mix of the two of us like Midna did. Even though Lilly still lives I took a lot of pleasure out of seeing her black and blue when I was safely returned to the castle. The vessel, 'my human mother' was killed, she had been my mother for a long time and in the end I gave her a proper burial. I kept a picture of my human father on my vanity, I still missed him he protected me my whole life until the end of his after all.

I watched Gia play with my niece Elliana, she looked like Bebe, next to her was my nephew Carson and he looked just like his dad, Ella was jealous. I set Midna down and glanced out the window, Tobias was showing Jackson how to properly ride a horse. Jackson followed his older brother everywhere like a lost puppy. Tobias never complains, he has no problem humoring any of his younger siblings. Constantinos and Gabbie were focusing on filling their home with more children one room at a time.

Bebe poked my stomach.

"I swear you two get it on like rabbits in heat try and wait a month until after this one comes before you get knocked up again."

I huffed.

"You say that like it's my fault." I said.

"It is your fault I'm innocent in this whole thing." Zeos said.

I elbowed him in the stomach.

"You're far from innocent pervert."

He kissed my cheek, I smiled slightly life is good.......for now.

( I decided not to drag it on, trust me I know it's terrible and I suppose I could have done several things differently. So if it makes you feel better, I might do an alternate ending type story when I get a better idea. All in all, it at least could have been worse right? I'd give myself half a star for at least finishing it. Although if you liked any of this, I'm glad to hear it :D.)

12