My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know how to respond," he continued. "And then she saw that... um, well, uh..."

"Spit it out," I said.

"I didn't mean to, but all the rubbing she was doing on my dick, and the fact that we were naked and she's, y'know, like, pretty and stuff," he rambled. "Like, I love you. Completely. But my dick didn't know any better, and well, it started to like, y'know... leak."

"She made you cum?" I asked.

"No, not then," he said. "Just like, precum. It had started leaking out earlier and it made her hands all slippery which made their sliding all over my dick feel better, so it leaked more and... well, at that point she finally noticed it and got real mad."

"That's dumb," I said. "What did she expect would happen when she got naked and played with your dick?"

"I know, right?" he said. "I mean, she wasn't playing with it, just caressing and massaging it some because she was mad. Anyway, she kept saying that now any explanation she could give her mom about my erection being an accident was out the window, because accidental boners don't leak like they're about to blow. She had a point, but I didn't really feel it was my fault? So she started licking it off."

"She licked your dick?" I asked. This was madness.

"Not my dick," he said. "She licked the precum off my dick. Though I guess that involved licking my dick too. At that point she had already spread my precum all over, so she really had to lick every inch of it to make sure it was all gone. She even licked and sucked on my balls some just in case any had gotten down there."

"I really don't see how this could help the situation," I said.

"Seriously," he said. "All the licking just made me leak more. So then she like, put the whole head of my dick in her mouth and tried sucking all the precum straight out of me, but it still kept going."

"You guys were literally in a bath," I said. "Why didn't you just wash it off there?"

"Ok, yeah, that woulda been a good idea," he said. "But we didn't think of it at the time. Anyway, she got fed up that we weren't making any progress and we had to move on. She groaned that she might as well try to hide the whole thing in her mouth, and just stuck my dick in as deep as it would go."

"Wait, her solution was to blow you?" I asked. I couldn't believe the audacity.

"Well no, not blow me," he said. "Thinking about it now, I could see how it sounds like that. Especially since she took a while jamming it in there over and over again and tried to suck it deeper and deeper. And every now and then she'd pull it out to lick up all the precum and spit that'd dribbled out. But it was all just to try and hide it, not to like, make me cum or anything. She was really trying her best. She kept moaning and squirming from all the effort."

"Uh huh," I said. It sounded like she was giving him a really graphic blowjob, but I tried to believe their cover story.

"She eventually gave up after trying that for a few minutes," he said. "She seemed really worn out, panting and groaning and stuff. It must have given her a cramp or something, because she had to massage herself between her legs, which really made her moan. I was glad she stopped because I was feeling really warm and tingly down there and it'd be so rude to blast a load into her mouth in that situation. But since I was so close, I said I could just go take care of myself in the other room. That would definitely make it go down after all. But I regretted asking because she got all mad, saying she couldn't believe I was asking to jack off in her mom's spa."

"That'd be a normal response," I said. "Except for, y'know, everything else going on."

"Exactly!" he said. "That's the way I felt. But she said absolutely not. So we were stuck. She asked if I could think of any other holes I could stick it into. I tried not to answer, but she kept insisting there had to be somewhere else I could bury my hard cock."

"Lemme guess," I said. "She wanted you to stick in her pussy."

"Yeah," he said. "Well, she didn't exactly want it, but that was her idea. She was like, 'I bet you're thinking of driving it into my hot, wet vagina, but there's no way your fat dick could fit into my tight, little pussy.' Which makes sense, 'cause she's so small. I agreed, but she was getting really stressed because her mom was supposed to be there in twenty minutes."

"I thought she didn't know when her mom would show up," I said. Her story was all over the place.

"Her mom told her she'd be by at a certain time, but she could always swing by early or something," he said. I guess that made sense. "So she said maybe we should just see if it could possibly fit. I said fine, so then she pushed me back some and got out of the water too. She wanted to get our crotches close together to compare sizes, so she sat between my legs and wrapped hers around my waist. That way, my dick was right up against her pussy. Then she leaned back some and started rubbing her lips and pulling them apart. She's completely shaved down there so I got a really good look. I said I didn't know if it would fit, but she just kept rubbing it and asking me how badly I wanted to fill up her 'needy little puss'. She must have been really stressed out at that point, because she could barely talk. Just like, moan out throaty whispers."

"Uh huh," I said. Maybe Yuki wasn't trying to steal my fiance. This sounded like insane behavior. Was she ok?

"Eventually she said that she couldn't get it relaxed enough on her own, and she'd need my help," he said. "She said she knew it was a big favor to ask, since I was engaged and all, but that the only way she could fit my big dick in her was if I went down on her first. I told her I only wanted to do that kind of thing for you though. She said it'd probably work if we just like, pretended though. And if she could just rub her vagina on my face and mouth, that'd probably be enough to fit me inside after."

"Wait," I said. "She wanted to rub her bare pussy on your face until she got aroused enough for your dick to fit inside her?" He nodded. That seemed crazy, but I guess if you're nude with an erect boy and your mom might walk in, you have to resort to crazy. "I guess that makes sense."

"We were both worried, so it was hard to think clearly," he said. "I agreed, and she pushed me onto my back and straddled my head. She said she was going to keep licking up my precum at the same time just to be safe, so we were in a 69 position. Or we would be if we were actually having sex. She was on all fours over me, with like, her naked vagina hovering just inches in front of my face, all swollen and dripping. She warned me that once we started, her mind would probably get clouded and she'd forget we were just doing all of this to hide my boner. I got her point. Like, we had to get her really turned on so we could hide my dick inside her. But she'd still be really horny, and with my dick inside her. I said I understood, and then she lowered her vagina onto my face and started rubbing it all around.

"I could tell it was working because she immediately started moaning. She went back to licking my dick too, but it was a lot sloppier since she was distracted by humping my face. We did that for a few minutes, but I guess it wasn't enough, because she said it wasn't working. She begged me to lick her, that she needed it really badly. Obviously, that's not something I would normally do with anyone other than you, but I felt terrible for putting her in this position, so I felt like I had no choice to help out. You're not mad, are you?"

"Mad at you? No," I said. "I know you only had the best of intentions. I'm kinda mad she didn't think of any better alternatives."

"Yeah, I understand," he said. "It all just felt so different in the moment, y'know? It's tough to think straight. Anyway, I relented and started licking her lips and folds as she rubbed them against my face. I could tell right away that was working way better because she was grinding a lot harder and her pussy was just gushing fluids all over me. I was slurping them up as much as I could, but she still totally covered my face in her juices. She was moaning and mumbling about how I was licking her so good and how much her pussy loved my tongue and how she couldn't wait to cum all over my face. She wasn't kidding about getting deliriously horny. It only took a couple minutes before she squealed that she was gonna cum. She started shaking and losing control, so I grabbed one of her little buttcheeks in each hand and held her little pussy in place on top of my mouth. I kept at it and soon her thighs tightened against my head and her pussy started convulsing and spraying me with even more juices. She moaned really loudly and then fell slack on top of me."

"Why is she moaning loudly if her mom might be in the building?" I asked.

"I guess she just couldn't control herself," he said. "I mean, she didn't have much self-control at all from then on out. After she rested for a moment, she said now would be the time to try to fit my thick rod in her, so she pulled me back into the bath to give us a bit more cover. I sat on the stone bench against the side and she straddled me. She got in real close so our chests and tummies were touching, then slid down until her vagina rested against the top of my dick. She stayed there a moment and swiveled her hips around so the head of my dick rotated around just inside her lips. She asked if I had a condom, and I said no."

"Yeah, why would you even bring one to this?" I asked. What a dumb thing for her to ask.

"Totally," he said. "She asked, though, because she wasn't on birth control, and had never had sex with a guy without a condom before. I told her we weren't having sex, just hiding my boner, and she said that was true, but only if her tight pussy didn't make me paint her back walls with my seed. She said we were being really dangerous, because her family was really fertile, and if I unloaded inside her she'd definitely get pregnant. I was having second thoughts about the whole thing, but before I could express them, she pushed down and I was inside her."

"Just like that?" I asked. She made such a big deal about being small down there.

"Oh no," he said. "Like, the head of my dick slipped in, but she was right, her hole was so small and tight I didn't get in far. She rode me like that a little, and said I had to play with her more to get it the rest of the way in. Her perky little tits were right in front of my face, so I grabbed one with my hand and sucked her other nipple into my mouth. That was quick thinking on my part, because she moaned and slipped down further."

I knew it was all to hide erection, but imagining my friend impaling herself on my fiance's dick while he sucked on her tits had me worried.

"Then our faces were pretty much on the same level, so I let go of her nipple with my mouth and she instantly started kissing me. Well, not really kissing, more like making out. She just like, shoved her tongue into my throat. I figured whatever she needed to do, so I let her and made out back. That did the trick and she slid the rest of the way down over my cock."

"This all sounds pretty suspicious," I said. "Like she just wanted to have sex with you."

"Definitely," he said. "Especially since her pussy felt so intense against my cock. It was like a hot, wet glove was squeezing and throbbing against me from all sides as hard as it could. And then, when I finally bottomed out inside her and the head of my dick hit her cervix, she had another orgasm. She moaned and thrashed against me and her tight pussy squeezed me in waves. It was really intense, I'm still surprised I didn't cum right there."

"Where is this going?" I asked. I didn't need all these detailed accounts of this other woman cumming on my fiance.

"Well, after she came, she pulled back a little and I could tell she was totally gone," he said. "Her eyes were barely open and her jaw fell slack and she panted like some kind of animal. Her hips kept swiveling against me and sawing my dick in and out of her. I told her I thought we were supposed to keep it inside her to hide it, but it was like she couldn't even hear me. She just kept mumbling really filthy things to me."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like about how she didn't think a man could fill her up so completely," he said. "Or how her pussy now belonged to me. That I was stretching her out so much, she hoped I came in her and made her pregnant, so I'd always belong to her. That she wanted me to ruin all her holes. Stuff like that."

"Jesus," I said.

"Yeah, it was crazy," he said. "But that was just the start of it, because then we heard the front door slam."

"What?!" I said. "Her mom?"

"That's what we thought at first," he said. "Or, rather, I thought that. She was too far gone to really process anything. I said that her mom was here and we probably needed to hide, but she would only say that she needed me to soak her with my seed. I knew I only had a moment, so I looked around and saw a small closet in the corner. I stood up, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I was glad she was so small, because I could just cup her little butt in my hand and carry her anywhere.

"I waded across the bath and climbed out with her in my arms. It's a good thing I was worried about getting caught, because her tight pussy bounced up and down on my throbbing dick with each step I took, and she kept moaning, 'Yes, take me, stud.' I could feel an orgasm building inside me when I opened the closet door. Thankfully, there was some room for us in there, so I got inside and closed the door and could be still before I came."

"So you didn't get caught?" I asked.

"No, we made it just in time," he said. "And it wasn't her mom that arrived. It was her sister, Ami. Anyway, Yuki was still moaning and whimpering. I tried to shush her, and she did quiet down some, but not all the way. I pinned her against the wall because I thought it would be easier to hold her up that way, but she took it as a sign I was just going to fuck her silly. She started moaning in my ear to pound her until she was unconscious. I was no longer focusing on carrying her across the room, so all my physical attention shifted back to her hot, tight pussy throbbing around my dick. She was humping me again too, and trying to stay quiet and undiscovered while hottest, tightest pussy of all time squeezed and massaged my iron shaft triggered some weird switch in my brain that made the cum start to boil in the back of my balls."

"Oh no," I mewed. I thought he might get out of this, but this was looking bad.

"I tried to shift my hands under her to let her down. We were in the closet now, so I didn't have to bury my dick inside her anymore. But I guess my fingers slipped inside her butt crack and pressed against her little asshole. That must be a magic spot for her, because she instantly started cumming again. She moaned loudly and started convulsing against my dick again. That was the last straw, and I could feel my dick draw back and prepare to fire.

"I remembered what she said about not being on birth control and how incredibly fertile she was. I was yelling at myself in my head to pull out, but that knowledge made part of me want to stay buried inside her more. The animal part of my brain wanted me to fill her up and make her tiny body swell with my child. I had to literally scream to shake myself out of that and lift her off me.

"I pulled out of her right as the first rope of cum shot from my dick all over her chest. As my second shot sprayed out, her sister whipped open the door. She gasped and I yelped, but it was too late to stop. So she stood there in stunned silence as I completely doused her moaning little sister in my cum."

*****

"Holy shit," I said. Do I even need to waste the breath saying I was stunned? My fiance had just fucked a series of orgasms out of my friend before just barely avoiding impregnating her and instead spraying his hot jizz all over her naked body. In front of her older sister. Granted, they had excuses for all this that I guess held up. But wow. How do I even react to that?

"Seriously," David said. "What do you even say in that situation? I tried to come up with an explanation, but saying we were just trying to be appropriate and hide my erection is a little tough after she just saw us share a massive orgasm."

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"At first, nothing," he said. "Ami immediately started yelling at Yuki in Japanese, and Yuki yelled back. I assumed she was explaining everything that happened. It was really weird, though, because Yuki and I were still naked and my cum was still dripping off her naked body as they argued. I had no idea what they were saying. Eventually, Yuki stormed off, leaving me there naked with her older sister."

I should take a moment to describe Ami. She is just as pretty as her little sister, but their similarities end at their faces. Yuki is plenty attractive, but she's always been jealous of her older sister. Hell, every woman is probably jealous of her older sister to some degree. Ami is tall (almost David's height) with a bust and hips significantly bigger than her Yuki's, albeit just as perky. She has the body of a porn star and she knows it. She carries herself with a swagger that only comes from knowing everyone but the asexual would give a limb to see her naked.

This, of course, has made her incredibly stuck up and I've never liked her. Sure, I don't know what it's like to be the walking embodiment of everyone's wet dream, but my goodness is she conceited. And mean. And vindictive. And whatever other negative attribute a person could have. And she got away with all of it because she was just that sexy.

And here she had my boyfriend trapped in a very compromising situation.

"What did she do?" I asked, almost cringing.

"At first she just stood there smirking at me, like this was the best day of her life," he said. "It was awkward, so I tried to explain what happened, but she just shushed me. I'd been covering my crotch since I stopped cumming and she motioned for me to move my hands away. I shook my head and tried to push past her, but she stopped me and motioned me to expose myself again."

"Ugh, why?" I asked.

"I don't know? Just to humiliate me I guess?" he said. "Like, she wouldn't even speak to me, just make little hand motions. I didn't see a way out, so I just did as she said. And it was really embarrassing. My dick had gone half-soft after everything, and it was still dripping with my and Yuki's cum. She just smirked at it and then beckoned me to follow her."

"Was she naked?" I asked.

"No, she was wearing a sports bra and some workout shorts," he said.

Knowing her, a sports bra and workout shorts meant skintight spandex with huge amounts of cleavage and asscheek hanging out. Probably cameltoe too.

"I followed her across the room to the showers," he went on. "She grabbed one and immediately sprayed my dick with it."

"Youch!" I said.

"Yeah!" he said. "I tried to cover it because the water was really cold, but she made me uncover it again so she could spray all the juices off. Once she was satisfied, she turned it off and by that time my whole package was all small and shriveled. I was so humiliated. But she didn't stop there. She just grabbed my whole package in one of her hands and pulled me to follow her. She led me like some kind of circus animal back through the locker room, out into the lobby, and into the office behind the front desk, all while I was still completely naked."

"Where was Yuki?" I asked.

"No idea," he said. "I didn't see her again. Anyway, once we got into the office, she shut the door and finally spoke to me. She said she had a bunch of paperwork to help her mom with and that I had to eat her out while she did. If I refused, she'd call the police on me for trespassing."