My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?!" I practically shouted. "She blackmailed you?!"

"Yeah, I was really mad," he said. "But what choice did I really have?"

"Uh, tell the police her sister invited you?" I said.

"I guess," he said. "But I didn't want to risk it at the time. Also, I was mad, you know? I know how she's always treated you and how you don't like her. And here she thought she could boss me around? So I decided to call her bluff. I mean, her sister had sat on my face like a half hour earlier or whatever. It's not like putting my face near a vagina was the big punishment she thought it was."

I was glad my fiance wanted to stand up for me, but I wasn't sure performing oral sex on this woman would prove any kind of point.

"So I said fine," he said. "She had me crawl under the desk first while she wriggled out of her workout shorts. She then sat kind of slumped down in the chair and pushed it in so that I was completely trapped under the desk. I thought I'd made a mistake at that point. Like, I couldn't even see the door and anyone walking in wouldn't even know I was under there. It was just the the insides of the desk, the hard floor, and then her naked vagina staring me straight in the face."

"Oh god," I said. I was really worried for him. "Did you do it?"

"Yeah," he said. "I mean, I technically did it, but I wasn't going to do a good job for her. I put my mouth on her lips and moved my tongue around on them some. That was all, at first. Nothing like what I do for you or what I did for Yuki when we were trying to fit me inside her."

David was great at giving head, and I was glad to hear he wasn't giving Ami the full experience. She certainly didn't deserve it.

"She got pretty flustered," he continued. "I think she thought her vagina would be really gross for me or something, but it wasn't that bad. It was kind of hard to breathe, but she tasted really good. Maybe she's had crappy boyfriends in the past who hated performing oral on her or something? But having my head buried between her thighs was kind of a turn on. So I kept going at it, but was sure to hold back so she couldn't really enjoy it."

"I don't know how I feel about you getting turned on over going down on another woman," I said.

"It wasn't for my own sake," he said. "She wanted me to suffer, so the fact I was kinda loving having my lips and tongue all over her most private area was basically a victory for me and for us."

"I guess so," I said. I could see what he meant, but I still didn't like it.

"After doing that a while, I wondered how much longer I'd have to go. And then we heard the front door open and shut! I thought that must have been Yuki leaving, but a moment later, their mom came in the office!"

"No!" I shouted.

"Yes!" he said. "She must not have seen me under the desk, so she just started talking to Ami. They were going back and forth for a while. All in Japanese, so I couldn't understand it."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Obviously I thought about it," he said. "But if her mom discovered me, then Ami would probably say how she discovered me and Yuki and I didn't think Yuki should get in trouble. Everything she did was just a favor to me."

"I don't think that's what-" I said.

"Listen, it was tough to think straight!" he said, cutting me off. "I was naked, on my hands and knees, mouth full of vagina. It's hard to think straight and much harder to want to be discovered like that! She coulda even called the cops."

"You're right, I'm sorry," I said.

"But don't worry, I didn't do nothing," he said. "I really wanted to get back at Ami for what she was putting me through, so I stopped doing a purposefully bad job licking her, and started doing a good job. Like, really going to town. I mean, I was like, making love to her clit with my lips and tongue.

"She reacted right away, too. She gasped, and tried to stifle it. I think her mom asked if she was ok, but she couldn't talk and just had to nod. She tried to scoot back in the chair to get away from me, but I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her into me tighter. She started rocking her hips, like humping my face as I went down on her. Soon, she stopped fighting it. She even grabbed my hair and pushed me harder into her."

"All while her mom was standing right there?" I asked. This was incredible. I loved that my fiance tortured her like this. Teaches her right for taking advantage of him.

"Yeah!" he said. "Talking like nothing was happening! But Ami could hardly respond. And she couldn't stop letting out these adorable little moans and mews. She was trying so hard to stay quiet and unaffected, but I was really giving it to her and she just couldn't. You'da been so proud of me, babe."

Him giving mind-blowing head to this drop-dead gorgeous woman I hated wouldn't have been near the top of romantic gestures I wanted, but I had to admit that hearing how he made her squirm made some part of me happy.

"Anyway, Ami was lucky her mom finally left when she did," he went on. "By that point, I had a couple fingers sawing in and out of her hole while I made out with her engorged clit. She was so wet, too. Just dripping everywhere. As soon as the door closed, she let out this low, guttural moan and started shaking. She clamped her thighs around my head and gushed a bunch of her juices all over my face."

"You made her cum?" I asked. I liked that he had made her squirm in front of her mom, but giving her a massive orgasm was different. He was supposed to punish her.

"She denied it," he said. "She was all mad about me trying to get us in trouble, and I said that she should at least thank me for the orgasm. But she said she didn't cum, and would never cum with a loser like me. But like, I felt her thighs clamp around my head and her pussy throb and grip my fingers. Not to mention her juices were still running down my face and neck."

"Yeah, if that wasn't an orgasm, what is?" I asked.

"Exactly!" he said. "But she just said she wasn't done with me, and made me stand up. And baby, I'm sorry, but I was super hard again. I had to mentally get into going down on her or I'd never have done a good job. And she tasted really good and then having her cum all over my face was, well...really hot."

"That's ok," I said, sighing. It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but I could empathize, I guess.

"She grabbed my dick and tried to make fun of me for enjoying giving her head more than she did," he said. "But I could tell she was still turned on because she started massaging my cock and balls with both hands as she tried to put me down. I pointed that out, and she just scoffed and told me to follow her.

"And again, she pulled me after her by my dick. We walked through a few rooms to get to this massage room I hadn't been in yet. I was worried about her mom or sister catching us walking through the place since her sports bra was the only piece of clothing between us, but her mom must have said she was going out for a bit or something. Anyway, the whole way, Ami kept acting really confusingly. She kept telling me not to look at her ass, but at the same time, swinging it back and forth really seductively as we walked. And like, she has an incredible ass, we all know it."

We do. I don't like admitting another woman has a heart-stopping ass or drool-inducing tits like Ami does, but Ami's whole deal is that she does have those things and knows it.

"So my eyes kept darting back to her incredible naked ass even though I was trying not to look," he continued. "At one point, she was like, 'Ugh, fine, you can look at my ass, just no touching.' I thought that was weird, since I'd already stuck my tongue inside her vagina and she was currently pulling and massaging my dick. I had no plans on touching her, though. But then she suddenly stopped and kept pulling on me, so I walked into her. My dick speared her ass and then lodged itself between her cheeks like a hot dog.

"She got mad and yelled at me that she told me no touching, but she didn't pull away. In fact, she kinda ground her naked ass against me to prove her point that I wasn't supposed to do that, or something. Like I said, really confusing."

"Right, well, what about this massage room?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. "The floor was covered in mats and a few massage tables stood in the middle. She walked up to one and told me I was gonna give her a massage. I said no, that I'd already given her an orgasm, so she couldn't keep blackmailing me. Then she got really aggressive and pushed me up against the wall and told me only she decided when I was done. That pissed me off, so I pushed her away, but she just came back and pinned me against the wall again. Like, her full body pressing hard against mine. It was weird because I felt my dick go between her thighs and press up against her vagina lips, and she was like, humping it.

"I tried to push her out of the way again, but she wrapped her arms around my waist and wouldn't let go. I struggled to get free and she struggled to hold on to me, and next thing I knew, we were tumbling into one of the tables."

"What?!" I shouted. This was insane.

"The table knocked over and we fell to the ground," he said. "At that point I think we both kind of forgot what we were fighting over. We started wrestling, just like, trying to get leverage on the other person. We rolled around over each other a few times, and then I finally gained the upper hand when I realized I could grab onto her sports bra like a harness. I was able to use that to push her chest into the floor and get on top of her."

"And then what?" I asked. "She begged for mercy?"

"No!" he said. "She took the bra off! I hadn't even thought of that. She just grabbed it and pulled it over her head and then I was holding onto a bra that was attached to nothing. That made me sort of stunned and off-balance, and she was able to roll over underneath me."

"So you saw her tits?" I asked. I didn't want to think about it. I really didn't. I mean, most lingerie models would probably be jealous of how Ami's breasts looked while clothed, bulging out like she was the world's worst smuggler of the world's softest grapefruits. And my boyfriend got a front row seat to them completely naked. And sweaty and bouncing all over while they struggled. I didn't want to think about it, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Yeah," he said. "And babe, you know I love you for you. And I love your body more than I could anyone else's because it's yours. But objectively, Ami's boobs are just so incredible. I was already startled, but when she rolled over like that, and her boobs bounced into view, heaving, her dark little nipples hard and pointing at me like they were begging me to suck them...I just couldn't help but be affected. I froze. I felt like I couldn't breathe. And that's when she struck."

"She hit you?!" I asked.

"No, not struck like hit," he said. "Struck like, she saw an opportunity and took it. I'm stronger than her so she couldn't just push me off, but she could tickle me. She started pinching and digging her fingers into the sides of my stomach. I jumped off her to try to get away, but she wouldn't let me. I fell to the mat and she dove on top of me, still tickling me. My only thought was to fight back, so I started tickling her too.

"So it devolved into a tickle fight, the two of us thrashing against each other as we tried to tickle and keep from being tickled. I'm a little bigger and stronger than her, but I had to focus really hard on not paying attention to her boobs, which was tough because they were bouncing all over the place and rubbing against my chest and my arms and we went at each other. Eventually, she realized how much they were affecting me and grabbed one of my wrists and pulled my hand to her boob. And I couldn't control it, my hand just started squeezing and fondling her breast. Like, it couldn't block her or tickle her anymore, just play with her boob. She quickly pulled my other hand to her other one, and before I knew it, she was sitting on top of me while I squeezed and groped her naked chest."

I didn't like imagining this sex goddess sitting naked on my naked fiance while he played with her gold standard tits, but I had to admit it was a smart move on her part.

"She said she won and she'd like her massage now," he continued. "I joked that I was massaging her already, but she said not just her tits, because I was enjoying that and she wasn't. I said we both knew that wasn't true and pinched her nipples. They were really hard and she moaned really loudly when I pinched them. She tried to give some other retort, but I twisted her nipples lightly and she moaned again instead. I said something like, 'See, you're loving this too.'

"That must have made her mad, because then she grabbed my hands and pinned them to the floor above my head. She said she'd never love a loser like me. I could tell she was full of shit, though. By sitting on my stomach and holding my hands above my head like that, she was making her gorgeous tits dangle right in front of my face and I could see her nipples were as hard as ever. So I took a chance and lifted my head and sucked one of her nipples straight into my mouth."

"You're kidding," I said. Leave it to a guy to land on the idea of sucking and licking the amazing pair of naked tits in front of your face, but I had to admit it was a ballsy and clever move. "What did she do?"

"She just moaned, 'oh fuck' and started humping me," he said. "Like I said, full of shit about not enjoying it. I did that for a while, alternating between her nipples, while she continued to moan and sigh and hump me. After a while, I realized she was probably distracted and I didn't want to full on have sex with her, y'know? I mean, I've got you."

"Yes, thanks for remembering," I said, somewhat sarcastically.

"So I jerked my hands loose and tried to pull myself out from under her," he said. "It almost worked, too, because she was so lost in her haze I slid right up from underneath her. But she was able to grab me around the waist again as I tried to scoot away. And that was awkward, because then my crotch was right at her neck height. Like, I was pushing myself away and she was holding tight, so my boner kept jabbing at her neck and chin. I guess that gave her an idea, because as I was pulling her arms apart, she just looked down and sucked my dick into her mouth."

"Oh my god," I said, putting my head in my hands. I should have expected it would all lead here. But still.

"Right?" he said. "I was shocked. I mean, at first I didn't even know what happened. I just felt my dick suddenly thrust into a hot, wet hole. I froze, and she started bobbing up and down on my cock like crazy. I tried to push her off, but my body just wouldn't let me. She was sucking so hard while somehow managing to massage my shaft with her tongue and hand the whole way up and down. I've never felt anything like it before and I couldn't do anything but writhe and moan underneath her."

I didn't know how to feel. On the one hand, I hated the idea of this gorgeous, naked knockout giving my fiance a mind-blowingly intense blowjob. On the other hand, I knew he wasn't exactly enjoying it since the two of them were locked in this weird struggle. But the idea that she was forcing this onto my fiance made me even madder. But did he really need me to defend him from getting a blowjob? My mind raced in circles.

"She felt me go limp," he went on. "So while my brain was short-circuiting thanks to her sucking the life out of my dick, she moved so she was straddling my face while kneeling on my arms. We were in a 69 position, but she hovered above me. Her naked pussy was dripping like a foot above my face and I could see down her entire body to where her big tits hung against my belly and beyond where her mouth worked my cock up and down. I was about to lose it."

"What do you mean, lose it?" I asked. "Lose consciousness?"

"No no," he said. "I mean, maybe. I meant lose it and cum. And maybe it was all so intense that I could have passed out, I don't know."

"Cum?" I said. "I thought you guys were wrestling."

"We were," he said. "But around this time it morphed into this weird struggle to make the other cum first. Like, it's not something either of us ever said out loud. Not really, at least. At this point she started taking some breaks from sucking me so that she could taunt me. She kept being like, 'Are you gonna fucking cum, loser boy? Is your fat dick gonna shoot its nasty cum all over my soft tits?' And then she'd go back to sucking me for a bit, then pause again to call me a loser who cums too quickly or how I could never make it all the way with a sex goddess like her.

"Honestly, I was lucky her sister had made me cum so hard earlier, because she was really good with her mouth. Sucking me, I mean. Though, I guess she was pretty great with the dirty talk as well. But I guess all her taunting made me kind of angry, so I was able to get enough awareness to start to struggle free. Before I could get free, though, she sat on me."

He paused for effect, but I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond. I only raised an eyebrow.

"Like, her ass," he continued. "On my face. I tried to turn away, but she spread her cheeks with her hands and fully pushed her asshole directly onto my mouth."

"Ewwwww!" I shrieked. "That's so gross!"

"I know," he said. "I was so grossed out at first. I know some people are into that kind of thing, but I'd never even thought about it. And once I recovered from the initial shock of it, I realized she was taunting me again. Going on and on about how that was what I deserved and how I probably loved it and so forth. I tried to get free, but she really had me pinned down there.

"And then I remembered a trick from when I was a kid. See, whenever my friend Bobby thought I was being annoying back then, he'd cover my mouth with his hand so I couldn't talk. It worked really well until I figured out how to make him stop. Whenever he covered my mouth, I'd just open my mouth and start rubbing my tongue against his hand. It felt so gross and he'd immediately let go. It worked every time.

"So I figured I'd try the same here. I thought, her asshole is already on my lips, it can't really get any worse for me. But maybe if I sloshed my tongue around against her hole, she might get so disgusted she'd let me go. So I did. I opened my mouth and licked her puckered little hole. She moaned and her ass spasmed a little around my face. I did it again and so did she. Then I just let her have it, jabbing and licking and massaging her hole with my tongue."

I was kind of proud of my fiance's resourcefulness, but I wasn't so sure that his eating her ass out was as much of a humiliation for her as he thought.

"She started writhing against me," he said. "And that just made me go at it harder because I knew I was getting to her. She even looked down at me and was like, 'What the fuck are you doing, oh my god!' I reached up and grabbed her tits again and just mauled them while I kept licking her asshole, waiting for an opening. I dropped one of my hands to her pussy and found her clit easily because it was so hard and bulging. She was so wet too, just gushing and dripping all over my chin and neck.

"I started playing with her clit and she really started moaning. Then I finally heard her squeak out, 'Oh my god, you're gonna fucking make me cum,' and I knew that was my chance. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up just enough to scoot my face out from under her. She was really out of it and confused so I thought I had enough time to get away. But as soon as I started to, she just shouted, 'No!' and fell forward on top of me.

"I tried to break free again, but now her head was clear and she fought back. We wrestled again, but this time she was much angrier and I was much more desperate. We rolled around naked for a while, but then I slipped and she pounced on me, pinning me facedown on the floor. She grabbed some massage oil from the nearby table and knelt on top of me, one knee on my lower back, one knee on my thighs."