My Naive Little Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her damp heat enveloped the head of my dick. I felt her jerk slightly. She seemed startled. I wasn't in all the way but could tell how much I would enjoy if it if I was.

She was holding perfectly still. I don't know when I closed my eyes but opened them to find her still staring at me. She looked torn, sort of stuck. She hadn't pulled away though, so I knew she wanted more of me in her. She seemed afraid to make a move though. Her hair was still in my hand, so I tugged her back to my mouth. She managed to lean in this time without moving her lower body. I whispered against her mouth she didn't have to continue if she didn't want. She nodded then said something barely audible ending with "don't know."

When she looked down, or maybe just away from my gaze, her hips moved just a fraction, pushing me in to that slick heat just a little more. Suddenly the hand resting on her hip moved to the small of her back and nudged her forward. I didn't have to push her very far before she took the rest of me in on her own with a gasp.

Both her hands were clenched on my shoulders. She was so warm... I had felt the heat radiating off her crotch, even inner thigh, for months and knew it would be but it still floored me. There was also that wetness. If those firm walls clenched around me weren't enough, that thick, smooth moisture would likely have done it. I could feel some more sliding down her as her walls flexed and hugged me.

I realized either one, she was not used to my size, or two, she had not had any dick in a while, by the way the walls clenched and relaxed. I didn't think I was particularly huge (I have some modesty) so I assumed it'd been a while for her. I knew she masturbated regularly but wasn't sure about actual sex frequency.

Moving my hand to her thigh, I gently stroked her leg and asked if she needed a moment. She nodded, then started to ride me ever so gently. This was not the boisterous, reckless sex I had expected. She seemed to be testing, waiting for something. After a few of those back and forth moments, I was completely covered with her fluid, and she had worked me all the way in and out several times. I was dying to thrust but sensed she wasn't ready somehow.

Just as I was about to ask, she suddenly pulled back, almost to a withdrawal, with just my head still inside that slippery haven, then thrust her hips forward. I felt something rounded and firm bump my head, and realized it was her cervix... She must have been waiting to open up enough for me to do that. I didn't know or care because then she finally started to ride my dick as she had my hand.

She had a way of rocking with just her hips, so she didn't push too hard on my chest or sprawl on me like women occasionally do. After a couple of these more aggressive thrusts she put my hands on her hips, biting my ear gently, and whispered "Guide me." I didn't need further instructions.

I spread my hands open so my thumbs rested on her hips and my fingers reached to her lower back. I urged her into a harder rhythm, and soon she was grinding into me. This was what I had expected, and feared, all these months. There seemed to be no limit to her cum, slipping everywhere. I somewhat expected it to soak through her skirt and into my pants at any moment.

She was panting in my ear when she slipped off me. With a gasp she grabbed me and guided me home, then moved her legs in a bit closer. I could hear her high heels click slightly on the floor as she sought traction. I was climbing pretty steadily at that point. Those walls... The "flower" folds I felt earlier had the exact effect I thought they would, hugging me tight as they clenched, and giving me friction enough to counteract all the lube she was producing.

I realized her open sweater had slipped off one shoulder. I nudged it down a little further, pushed down the laces of her camisole and bra and took her nipple into my mouth. There was a whimper... Then I bit down just enough to count. That earned a moan and a particularly deep thrust, her cervix almost caressing my head.

The chair was creaking as she surrounded me. Her curly hair was in my face, her large, hard nipple in my mouth and her legs tensed up and squeezing me though they were forced apart by the chair, when I felt myself go over that first hill approaching orgasm. I let go of her nipple long enough to choke out a question about whether she was ready. I have no idea how I worded it and doubt it was suave in any way but she got the idea. She mumbled something about "can't" and I swore at her (like I said, not suave) and told her to use her hand.

She nodded and for the second time since I'd known her, did as I told her. I felt her get warmer around me and figured she was catching up. The way she went back to tucking her head into my shoulder confirmed it. She was riding me with long strokes, taking the full length into her and then back out. As the speed of her hand increased, so did the heat, then she started to moan my name again.

She wasn't able to stay tucked into me so tightly this time due to the pace, and her moans were almost deeper, more urgent. I didn't expect to hear myself do the same when that orgasm hit me in the back of the knees out of nowhere. I think it was the way, as her body tensed again and I felt that rhythmic clenching start, she whimpered "please" in my ear. I still don't know what she was asking for as she was doing the work, but I went over that hill and the waves were incredible. It was one of those cums that grabs your whole body in its clench/ release pattern from your toes up to the back of your neck.

I think she started to cum right after I started, and I felt yet another gush flow over my dick as I started to fill her. She was struggling to stay on as were both sweating and our groins soaked in fluids, but didn't miss a beat, riding my dick til her legs gave out.

She told me later I nearly yelled in her ear; I maintain it was just a moan. I don't recall much from the time I started climbing to when I slowly caught my breath, except for the huge waves rolling over me. That I've never forgotten. When I did finally come down, I found my little coworker curled into me, but without the tension in her body. The sweat showed on her face and chest. Her camisole had come back up to cover her breast, but above it I could see the shine. I even felt it through our clothes.

I reluctantly gave up her heat, largely because I feared I might lose my hard-on soon and didn't want her to see, and nudged her down further in my lap. When she stood, she grasped my shoulders, and I could see the tremble in her legs as she lowered her skirt. It'd been a long time since I'd felt that, what's the word... Proud, or maybe satisfied, in kind of a Neanderthal way. Helping her stand and untangle her shaky legs from my chair, noting the cum slip down her thigh and that lush musky scent, just increased the feeling.

To this day, every time my "naïve" little coworker gives me that knowing half smile, my dick and my pride both swell with remembering that feeling. The thing about forbidden fruit, or more bluntly, pussy, is it never loses its taste. I may be half a century old, but I've never enjoyed and dreaded going to work so much in all my life.

12