My Name is Cindy

Story Info
Real estate agent cuckolds her husband again.
1.8k words
3.35
81.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cindy. I am a realtor for a large well known company and in my area I am one of the top producing agents. I specialize in high end homes and sell many to executives relocating to our area. I am also a hot wife. My husband does not fully know, but I have been cuckolding him since before we got married 6 years ago. I am a blond, 5'-6 tall and have a pair of what my husband calls "38 longs," a nice ass and great legs that I keep in shape and look to most to be in my early 40s rather that 52. I learned early in my career that sex sells and it applies to real estate. I spend good money on clothes that emphasize my assets, namely my 38s and my legs. I have also invested in straight teeth, and have had some "work" done. My skirts are short my heels are high and though I usually wear a conservative business suit, underneath my blouse is either sheer, low cut or with buttons that allow me to adapt to the appropriate situation. Because of my 38s, I rarely go braless, but I always wear the best from Vickie Secrets. On the rare occasion that I wear panties, they are always thongs (I want no lines to detract from my ass) and they always match my bra.

Recently, I was doing a Sunday open house in the home of an executive that was being transferred. He and his wife were gone for the weekend to their new location, and left me with their immaculately decorated home to show. It was a snowy day in February and though I had advertised and had a special realtor luncheon earlier in the prior week, I had very few qualified buyers. I had scheduled the open from noon to 4, and as usual, when I am not busy, I think of sex and the bulls that I occasionally call. As I set waiting for customers, I thought about my favorite bull. As I daydreamed, I began to feel the wonderful wetness between my legs. As 4:00 approached I began to think about placing a call for a little afternoon delight before I went home to my husband. I love when I am able to offer him a cum filled pussy. I don't think he has ever figured out that I was not just glad to see him!

I was sitting at a bar stool in the kitchen and as I scrolled down my phone list, I started to decide who I was going to call. I saw George's name. He really gets me going and as I began to plan, I reached down, pulled up my skirt and gently stroked my soft wet pussy. Suddenly I was startled by the noise of the front door opening and I quickly pulled down my skirt and spun around to see a very good looking well dressed man who had obviously seen my "open house come on it" sign by the door. He was a tall, maybe 6-4, maybe 200 pounds and built like a football player, and he was black. Given my state of mind when he walked in, I found myself a bit distracted by his presence and found myself immediately checking him out. I instinctively recovered and went into realtor mode.

I am quite certain he had not seen what I had been doing, but I was a little flustered and embarrassed and I promptly got up and walked toward him to welcome him. I reached forward and offered my hand saying, "Hello, my name is Cindy." As he grasped my hand, I suddenly realized it was wet with my Cindy goo. He replied, "My name is Kevin, very nice to meet you, Cindy." As he shook my hand, I hoped that he did not notice, but he had to have felt the moisture on my fingers, but not on my palm. When he held my hand just a bit longer that normal, I knew there was something different going on.

He then said he was being relocated to our area and he had been given a relocation specialist from another firm. But he decided to just look on his own, found my open house in an area he liked and decided to come on in. As he explained all of this to me, I realized he was admiring my 38s. When I had been sitting at the counter, I had my jacket unbuttoned. When I jumped up to welcome him, I had neglected to button it he was getting a great view of my sexy VS bra through my shear blouse. I suspected he may have also noted my hardening nipples.

I tried to get back on track and started describing the features of the house and went back to the counter and retrieved him a listing summary. While I was turned away, I pulled my coat closed and secured a button. When I returned, I saw Kevin rub his hand on his mouth and as he did, I saw a smile creep across his lips. Busted! He knew the moisture that was on his hand was none other that genuine Cindy goo. Then Kevin looked down saw my buttoned coat and gave me a modest frown. I just smiled back as I handed him the listing summary, though I regretted the opportunity to continue my exhibitionism, but I reminded myself, I was here to sell.

He asked questions about the house and it was clear he was interested. It allowed me the opportunity to relax a bit. I asked if he would like a tour. He said "of course." As is my practice when doing an open in a fully furnished house alone, I went and locked the front door, even though it was not past 4:00, I doubted I would have additional visitors. As I walked back I explained that "would keep someone from just walking in and maybe helping themselves to any of the owner's belongings." Kevin smiled his agreement, but he was watching my body move as I came back down the hallway. Realizing I had an audience, I put a bit more bounce in my step with the resulting increased action from my 38s. Seeing this, he looked my in the eyes and smiled. I just smiled back and said, "Let's go!" I started back in the kitchen and began my presentation of the house, we moved from room to room on the main floor, but rather than going to the master suite, we went upstairs. Since he had told me he was now single, but that his children would visit occasionally, the house layout seemed perfect for him. As the tour progressed, our banter became more relaxed and progressively more flirtatious. He asked about my husband as he could see my rings and I told him he was an unemployed truck driver. I wanted to tell him he was also a cuckold, but did not.

We returned to the main floor and told him it was now time for the "piece de résistance" as I walked into the master suite. Knowing that I had Kevin's attention, I turned on "the walk" and gave him a great view of my ass. By now, I was quite convinced that he was as interested in me as he was the house, and I wanted to close the deal. One of the features of the suite is a raised platform bed that has a canopy effect. What is not obvious when you are not on the bed is that it has been designed with a very discretely placed mirror in the trey ceiling over the bed. After I showed him the very comfy sitting area we walked into the bath the shower, steam shower and great tub. As I demonstrated the shower, Kevin came up beside me to lean into the shower and as he did he grabbed me by the waist and said, "lets find out if two fit." I immediately swung into his body and put arms around his neck and said, "definitely." As I did, he reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me right into him. I did not resist as he then kissed me. I could really feel his hard cock against me as he pulled me into him as I kissed him back passionately.

"I really want this house," but first I want something else.

I reached between us, undid the one button holding my coat and then began undoing the buttons of my blouse, "I am all yours."

With a master's stroke, he opened my skirt and dropped it to the floor. As he then grabbed my bare ass, and said, "Just as I thought." I leaned back and finished opening my blouse and let my arms drop. He reached up and pulled it from my shoulders. I opened the front clasp on my bra and shrugged it off. I was now standing naked (except for my heels, in a shower with a fully clothed black customer as he began to fondle my 38s and pinched my nipples sending a shock of excitement right to my now flowing pussy.

I desperately wanted his cock. "I want to close this deal too," And I knew that he caught the double meaning.

I slipped back into my realtor's mode. "I want to show you one of the special features of this house." I led him to the master bed. I crawled up on the platform and laid out for him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and played with my tits. He slipped his hand between my legs and feeling how wet I was, slipped his finger inside and immediately found my clit with his thumb. "If I buy this house, does this come with it?"

"Yes," I screamed. Recovering a bit, I shifted back and said, "We can add that to the sales contract."

With that, he got up and removed his clothes and presented me with a great 10 inch cock. With no further delay, he crawled on the bed, on top of me and plunged that great piece of meat into my cunt. He fucked me hard, just like I like it and I gave it back anyway I could. After about 10 (!) minutes of frantic fucking, I began to cum continuously. This put him over the edge and he filled me with his cum.

As we lay together, he said. "This is definitely not what I expected to find this snowy afternoon." "Before we continue, let's write a sales contract." I got up and went to get my papers and we set naked on the bed and wrote the offer. He made it for the asking price and added services clause that stipulated that I would arrange for specified domestic services. To the lawyers this would mean weekly cleaning, maintenance and lawn services. To Kevin and me, it meant that I would get his cock at least weekly.

Since it was now past 5, I called my once again cuckolded husband, told him I was writing an offer and would be home late. Kevin and I then spent the rest of the evening fucking everyway we could think.

I love my job and the benefits it brings.