My Name is Dave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davas
davas
64 Followers

I was glad I wore an apron, because my shorts would not have hid my boner as I read what I had agreed to. "Scenario to be determined by predator and duration to be determined by predator. Scenario can be changed at predator's discretion." Meaning he decided what he wanted to do and we did it.

What else? It lasted up to the maximum allowable time. Tom, the site arbitrator, had decided that was going to be six months. Oral and anal sex allowed, anal always with lube and condoms unless both are certified. No fisting, no urine or feces, no crossdressing; and a whole bunch more yes's and no's.

I made an overly complicated combination of ground coffee, hot water and milk for a customer then returned to my phone and my agreement.

Multiple predators were allowed. I looked to see if there was a number of how many "multiple" was, but that was all it said. And the whole agreement was transferrable. He could give me (sell me? Was that allowed? I really needed to check on that.) to someone else. I had given him complete control over my sex life. I was to be certified, which meant no sex outside of Predator and Prey. And since he controlled all P&P interactions, all my sex was at his pleasure.

Well, at least I was having sex.

More Sex

I was lying on my bed staring into space still trying to grasp what had happened when he returned. It was the end of twilight but not quite dark yet. He walked up the driveway with a duffle bag over each shoulder. Was he moving in, too?

I debated standing up to meet him. Nah, it wasn't like I was trying to impress him or be polite. He'd find me when he was ready.

He was quickly up the stairs and across the living room. He tossed the bags in the other bedroom and walked slowly into mine. He was already naked, his big hard cock leading the way. This was going to be my life for the next six months, I better get used to it.

"Congratulations, you are now certified. All tests came back good."

There wasn't much I could say to that. I had a very limited sexual history so I was not surprised.

He sat down next to me on the bed with a bottle of lube in his hand.

"I'm going to be staying here for the next few days," his hand went instantly to my ass and gave me the gentle push that I was coming to recognize as his signal to roll on my stomach. "That way I get easier access to this."

He gave my bottom a light smack.

"I never expected you to accept the agreement," he said and rubbed a hand up and down my back. "I'd get you a few days or maybe a week at once." He worked his hand into my crack and found my hole. "I was going to try to let you get me lower, but slip in an option". He began to work the lube in. "But when you sent accept, I knew I had you. When you challenged it, wow, talk about stupid. You spend any time on the forums and you'd know prey never win challenges. It is almost always better to take whatever you had than try to get something better.

"My big fear was that you were going to come to your senses and break it instead."

He climbed on top of me and slid his bare cock in my tight back door. It felt different, more natural, easier sliding, no barriers between his skin and mine (well, lube, lots of lube). It made me feel a little more controlled, too.

"Now," he said and slowly fucked me. "I get to do this whenever I want to."

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation of being used like this.

He ran his hands down my sides. I hoped I wasn't starting to want this too much.

"You have the perfect body to fuck," he said. "And you fell right from the sky and onto my cock. I get six months of having this body whenever I want it. I'm going to make the most of it. You are going to spend a lot of time getting a close up look at your sheets."

Steve fucked me deeply and slowly, enjoying his first bare thrusts into my owned ass. He pulled me up onto my knees.

"Masturbate," he said into my ear.

I did not need to be told twice and grabbed hold of my aching cock while he rode me. I timed my strokes with his thrusts. I was on fire as pleasure came from front and back and then I was over the edge. Cum spewed from me onto the sheets then into me as Steve came, too.

Until the agreement expired, this was going to be my life. I could live with that.

*

Author's notes: What's next for GreedySteve and Dave? Wait and see! Comments, feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

davas
davas
64 Followers
12