My Name is Dave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davas
davas
64 Followers

He worked some more lube into my ass.

"I'm in kind of a hurry," he apologized and forced his way into my sore anus, "so I'll skip the cock sucking this time."

He reached forward and pushed play again.

"I like to watch me fuck you when I fuck you," he said and grabbed my hips.

The me in the video let out a yelp as Jim fucked him and I soon followed as Jim began to jackhammer away at my tight backdoor. There was no finesse to this, he wanted to have an orgasm as fast as possible.

I could not take my eyes off the screen, watching basically the same thing that was going on right now. I was that sex slave in the video, I was the sex slave taking it from behind right now.

He came with a grunt, pulled out and tossed the used condom on top of the other ones. Jim dressed quickly then came back over to me. He kissed me then untied my hands from the ceiling and tied them to the loop on the bed. He left me a couple feet of slack in the rope, so I could move some, which was a relief. My feet were untied, too, but my ankles were tied together. My hands ached as circulation suddenly returned to them. He left without another word and I climbed on the bed to wait for more. He left the video playing so I rolled over and watched while I waited for him to come down again.

This was the way the rest of the night went. Once his guests left, he just stayed down there with me. He had me use my mouth more, but I was tired and sore when he sent me home with the tablet. Even more than my ass aching, my balls hurt. I needed relief, I needed to cum, but could not until GreedySteve said I could.

I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep as soon as I got home. I managed to get in four hours of sleep before I had to get up and go work six hours.

Over the next few days, I watched the video over and over. My self-esteem had never been great. I was shy. I was bi-sexual but had no interest in romance. My sex/love life had been miserable at best and filled with far more rejections than anything else. I just didn't see myself as anything that special; after all, if I was, why hadn't someone seen it before? But as I watched myself getting sexually used and abused by two men, I realized that I really was very sexually desirable and good looking. I was a hot piece of ass who had accidentally given himself away. I was something to keep, by any means necessary.

And as I watched the look of GreedySteve in the video and each time he came in me, I knew he realized what he had. He would find a way around the six month limit, he was not going to let me go. Part of me was terrified at the thought, but another part was thrilled. I could always run, but if I did this video would be out there, sent to family and friends, forever linked to my name.

I wasn't ready to go there yet. The urge to run was fighting with the urge to completely surrender to GreedySteve and stop resisting. For now, I went with surrender, but I slowly began to assemble a "run kit". I wanted to have it both ways for as long as I could.

davas
davas
64 Followers
12