My Name Is Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Dawn led me to the living area and motioned for me to sit. She walked off into another room and returned with two place settings and set them on a beautiful teak table in an ell shaped area of the room. The place settings were beautiful: hand woven place mats; black lacquered dishes; modernistic brushed stainless steel flatware; and the most gorgeous, richly colored napkins. She left again and returned with a huge vase with a wonderful assortment of flowers, which she placed toward one side of the table.

The doorbell rang and Miss Dawn pointed at me and then the door, so I went and opened it. An elderly Oriental man was standing there with a box with Asian symbols on it. He handed me the box and turned to go. I asked him if he wanted to be paid, but he said it had been added to Miss Dawn's account, and he left.

I returned to the dining area and put the box on a cart beside the table and waited for my hostess to come back. She swept back into the room, opened the food box and began placing the individual cartons on the table. There was so much food that I thought there may be other guests coming to this feast. But no, she held her palm out to one of the chairs, and I sat down, and she sat across from me. She still hadn't said a word, and I began to think that she couldn't speak, that she was mute. I had never heard her voice though we had had sex on the train and had ridden together for many weeks.

She handed me chopsticks, and she began to ladle out food onto my plate and hers. I figured that the flatware was a backup in case I didn't know how to use chopsticks. I felt pleased that I could use them, and when she dug in, I followed suit and began to eat using the wooden sticks. I had eaten Chinese food many times before, but this was the best, and I was hungry, as I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

My lunch sandwich had been smashed and torn, as she had been kneeling on the briefcase when she was eating me in the darkened subway car. I wouldn't have been able to eat the sandwich anyway after that exhilarating sexual session, but now I was extremely hungry. I usually have my dinner at six o'clock, and here it was about nine thirty. I was shoveling it in as fast as I could, but then I noticed Miss Dawn watching me and smiling; I slowed down but realized that it was the first time I had seen her smile, and I had to smile back. She reached across the table and squeezed my hand, and suddenly I felt all tingly inside. As hungry as I had been, I couldn't eat another bite.

I sat back and watched her eat; it occurred to me that, in spite of not having exceptional looks, she was very attractive, feminine and graceful. Without thinking, I blurted out, "You are so graceful, Dawn." She dabbed her mouth with that gorgeous napkin and looked at me with twinkling eyes. She took the napkin away from her mouth, puckered her lips slightly and kissed the air in my direction. I looked at her mouth and thought, "That mouth wasn't so dainty this morning when she was sucking half my insides out through my pussy.'" Oh, what an awful thought. I tried to take it back in my own mind.

I had arrived here nervous and excited not knowing what to expect. Now I was getting impatient to move to the bedroom or wherever she planned to "take advantage" of me again. My vagina would have been dripping if I hadn't been wearing a tampon, and I just couldn't wait to feel some of the sensations I had experienced this morning. Was she deliberately keeping me waiting to heighten my desire, or was this just an evening she has planned to get better acquainted? Oh please, let it be the former. I was so aroused that if she doesn't tear my clothes off pretty soon and rape me, I'd have to excuse myself, go down to my car, and masturbate.

"I've got to get my mind off my pussy and talk to her about something other than sex, or I might do or say something that'll be embarrassing," I chided myself in the safety of my mind. I smiled as sweetly as I could, and said, "Miss Dawn, as intimate as we've been over the last few weeks, I don't even know your name."

She swallowed the mouthful of food she had been chewing, dabbed her mouth with the napkin again and spoke in a low, throaty voice that reminded me of Rachel Ward, the actress, "Yes you do, honey. It's Dawn."

"But isn't that your last name?"

"No dear, that's actually my middle name. I don't like my first name as it's rather cutesy for a woman my size, and I prefer not to use my last name for several business reasons; therefore, my clients call me Miss Dawn, my business colleagues and friends call me Adee, and my very intimate friends just call me Dawn. Which category do you want to be in?" she purred.

At that moment, I knew I'd have to go and change my tampon; I expected it to be saturated with more than menstrual blood.

"Honey, it's Friday night, and neither of us has to go to work tomorrow. Do you want to sit and talk girl talk for the rest of the evening, or would you prefer to do something a little more stimulating? It's your choice."

"Miss Dawn; Dawn, please don't leave it up to me. I can't say the words."

"I'm sorry, honey, but you'll have to decide."

"Oh, I just can't. I don't feel that I have the right to ask for, for, ..." My voice trailed off.

"Well, you called me Dawn, so you must want to be intimate with me. Just say what you want. Otherwise, we can sit on the sofa, curl our legs under us, sip wine and talk until you want to leave."

"Please Dawn, I'm straight, although I have done some fooling around with two girls about my age; it's just that I can't ask you to do, uh, something, um, something like, um, you know, what we, what you, what we did on the train. I think that it would be a big imposition to ask you to do it again. Not that I asked you to do anything before; I don't mean that I didn't want you to do it; I mean, I wanted you to do it, although I didn't know you were going to do it; on the train I mean, uh, or anywhere, Miss Dawn, uh, Dawn. I really liked what you did, but I can't ask you to do it again. It wouldn't be right since I haven't done the same to you, for you; not that I wouldn't, but I know I wouldn't be able to do it as well as you did; not that I think you've had a lot more experience doing that than I have; I haven't had experience doing what you, what we did.

"Dawn, I really would like you to do it again, but if you wouldn't, I'd understand. You did it all for me; I haven't reciprocated, uh, didn't do it to you, for you. Umm, Dawn, maybe I should go home. My panties are wet, my nipples are so hard, they hurt, and I'm about to cry. May I use your bathroom?" Dawn smiled and nodded.

Dawn wasn't in the living area when I left the bathroom. "In here, honey; in the bedroom," she called out in that sexy, throaty – bedroom voice. My knees shook, and I thought of running for the front door; NO! This is what I was waiting for; this is it; this is what I wanted to happen; it's really going to happen. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought I was having a heart attack.

In extremely slow motion, I raced for the open bedroom door. The duvet was folded across the bottom of Dawn's bed, and the top sheet was thrown back. Dawn was sitting on the edge of the bed – nude. I had that grapefruit in my throat again. I wanted to say something complimentary about the room – or about her, but I could only manage a whispered "Hi," which made me feel silly. I stood there staring at her; I couldn't figure out what to do next. Dawn stood up and held her arms out to me. I don't remember going to her, but suddenly she was holding me in her arms and cooing in my ear. I thought I was going to faint; I seemed to go limp, but I managed to stay on my feet. Dawn bent her face to mine and kissed me so very gently on the lips. She didn't open her mouth; the kiss was just a sweet, tender, light kiss, and I managed to return it. She kissed my eyes next and then my cheek. When she began kissing my throat, I melted. Maybe I wasn't straight after all.

I knew there was something I ought to do then, but my mind wasn't functioning. When I realized that I was still dressed, and she wasn't, I tried to unbutton the buttons on my dress, but it was the first time I had worn it, and the buttonholes were still so stiff that my boneless fingers couldn't open even the top button. After a few feeble attempts, I looked at Dawn and smiled a weak grin. She sat back down on the bed and opened the buttons down the front of my dress. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Dawn leaned forward and kissed my bare belly. "– Bare belly? Where are my panties?" I must have left them in the bathroom. "Heather, can't you do anything right?" I silently asked myself, but this wasn't the first of many slips I had made and would make before the end of this evening – night.

When I reached up behind me and tried to unhook my bra, my fingers again refused to obey; I turned around and let Dawn undo the hooks. She pulled my bra off when I turned back to face her and stared at my breasts for what seemed an eternity. I was so happy that my breasts are nice; they're full, firm and perky and don't sag, not even a little. My nips were erect and hard: a dead giveaway that I was aroused.

Dawn began smothering my boobs with baby kisses until I realized I wouldn't need oral or manual stimulation to orgasm. When my knees began to buckle, Dawn leaned back and pulled me over on top of her. The sensation of lying on her bare body was extremely delicious, and I could have remained there forever. I moved my lips to hers and for the first time, we began open mouth, tongue-invading, passionate, wet, hungry kissing: our first real kisses;

I came! I shuddered and came. Dawn held me tightly until the spasms stopped, and I lay there on top of her luxuriating in the feel of her soft, satin smooth skin. When I returned to sanity, I felt that I should do something more, but all I wanted to do was sink into her and, maybe, fall asleep. I was completely sated and drained of all sexual need. My previous thoughts of her eating me out like she did on the train were completely gone. All that build up of sexual tension thinking of her tongue inside me was no longer there. I wanted to remain where I was without moving for the rest of my life.

When I realized my one hundred thirty five pounds were not exactly feather light on top of her, I made a slight move away, but she resisted my attempts. She held me tightly in her arms and wouldn't let me move off her. That single embracement let me know, instinctively, that this woman loved me.

I buried my face in her throat and breathed in her scent. She may not have been wearing perfume because there could not have been such a delicious, heavenly scent that came in a bottle. I think I fell in love with her right then and there; my lust had suddenly turned to love. I couldn't have cared less about my heterosexual past. I want to be this woman's love slave. She could beat me and abuse me, but it would make absolutely no difference; I want to belong to her, and we hadn't even made nasty sex together. It wouldn't have mattered to me, at that moment, if we never had sex again. I was hers under any circumstances, but I knew that having sex with Dawn would be icing on the cake. I knew how she can rock my sexual world. I gasped one, long, drawn out, shuddering sob, and Dawn kissed my cheek. I wanted never to leave her.

I have allowed my mind to dwell on what has occurred up until this moment, but I am abruptly brought back to the here and now. Before I allow myself the luxury of drifting off to a contented sleep, my thoughts race. I wonder if I have lost my mind; one short evening with this strange woman whose voice I have heard speak less than two hundred words; a few minutes in her arms, and I am willing to turn my life over to her completely. Am I crazy? Yes; I'm crazy in love with this woman whom I hardly know but, without realizing it, have been waiting for all my life.

*******

12