My Name is Jackie

Story Info
It's just the tip of the iceberg.
9.6k words
4.36
85.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jackie and I am going to tell my story. I do this with the encouragement of Bobby, my lover, my confidant, my friend and the master of my body and mind. Some of you will read this and look at me with awe, others with disgust, I really don't care either way. The only opinion I care about is the lady that looks back at me in the mirror each morning and she is happy beyond words, more satisfied than she ever thought possible and at peace with herself. Whether you like me at the end or not I hope you enjoy the story.

XXXXXXXXX

The sobs racked my body from toes to brow and poured out in muffled puffs of misery from deep in my throat. The tears traced across my cheeks and trailed over my nose as I lay on my side in the king sized bed. I was naked and uncovered with my back to the bathroom where Bobby had disappeared a few minutes earlier. My body shivered, shook and then pulsed a sob from the pit of my being to expel out of my mouth. The bed shook with the racks of my petite frame.

We had just made love, tender and soft. It was full of sweet kisses and loving words as it had been each time since Bobby and I first fell into bed several months ago. I had had an orgasm, a calm, mellow climax that trickled through my body and brought a shudder of relief. It was like someone giving you a Diet Coke when what you wanted was Rum & Coke, or straight Captain Morgan's 120 proof Jamaican!

I knew Bobby was in there cleaning up, removing any offensive signs of our act from his now flaccid penis, I also knew that, being the gentleman that he is, he would soon return with a warm wash cloth for me to use. My lips quivered, my sobs deepened and my body shook violently at the vision.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and heard the concern in his voice.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Come on now honey, tell me what's wrong. Did I do something wrong, did I hurt you?"

"Oh no Bobby," I wailed, "it's not you! You're the most special man I have ever known! It's me Bobby, I need more."

"Jackie," he said as his hand slipped from my shoulder, " I offered you more, I asked you to marry me. I offered you financial security and emotional stability. I offered you my life and still do. We can fly to Vegas and I'll marry you tonight if that's what you need!"

Fresh tears sprung from my eyes and I buried my face in my hands.

"Talk to me Jackie!" he pleaded.

It took all of my strength to force myself up. I crunched a couple of pillows against the headboard and sat back on it, the whole time muttering under my breath, "Damn, damn, damn, damn!"

"Bobby your going to hate me," I began, "your not going to want me around any more and I won't blame you, but I've got to be honest."

"Honey I could never hate you!" he protested. I wished I could believe that!

"I said I want more, but it's not what you think. I don't want money or status or even a license, though I do love you. You are the sweetest, most dear man I have ever met. You're kind and considerate and any woman should be ecstatic to marry you. When we make love you are tender and gentle and loving. You whisper in my ear and tickle me with soft kisses and make beautiful, sensitive love to me! But Bobby I don't want soft and tender!"

His eyes were locked onto mine and they were beginning to mist in empathy but still managed to convey his confusion. A tear rolled off my cheek and fell soundlessly onto my breast. In his typical tenderness he reached out a finger, scooped up the trailing tear and kissed it. That set me off again into a series of watery sobs that I fought to control. "God," I thought, "how could I be so stupid, this is the nicest guy in the world and I'm about to ruin any chance I have of being with him forever!"

Emotions have little basis in reality or reason. As I gained control I continued.

"Bobby, sweet Bobby, I don't want soft and tender, I want wild and wanton. I want my body and mind to be tied up in a knot of sexual frenzy that explodes in uncontrolled passion. I want mindless, totally uninhibited and unscripted, unashamed lust that takes me for a ride I never want to get off and burst inside me like the Fourth of July. When I'm finished I want to be soaked in sweat and sex and so weak kneed that I can't stand up!"

I looked at him, my lips quivering, my eyes watering and said, " Bobby I want you to fuck my brains out and make me like it!"

He just looked at me. He didn't say anything. For about thirty seconds we just sat there quietly. Then he got up. I knew he was going to dress and walk out of my life. I was wrong. He walked silently to my vanity and fumbled through my things, looking for something. He turned and walked back to the bed and as he did I noticed he was almost erect again. I looked at him and a little giggle went through me. He walked back to the bed and handed me what he had picked up, a bottle of nail polish of all things.

"Paint your nails for me" he asked.

I didn't know what else to do so I unscrewed the top and applied the small brush to my fingertips. He had picked up the crimson. I have about 10 colors on the vanity and he picked the bright red. My hands shook from the crying, from the emotions coursing through me and from the uncertainty as I carefully applied the brush to each of my ten slender fingers. When I finished the last nail I carefully recapped the bottle, fingers flared out to avoid smudging the fresh color. I handed the bottle to Bobby and he placed it on the night stand.

"How long will it take that to dry?" he asked.

"About ten minutes" I replied.

"Good," he said as he swung a leg over me to kneel above my waist, straddling me. His erection was full now and bobbed right in front of my face.

"That enough time to suck my dick while we wait!"

The "Oh God" that started past my lips was cut off by the hard member filling my mouth as I swallowed him in less than a heart beat. I closed my tear reddened eyes, took a deep breath through my nose and held him tight in my mouth. I was hugging him with my mouth, savoring the hard size and penetrating heat that filled me and wishing I could take more, could take all of him into me. I remained still, my hands on his thighs, his caressing my hair and his heat filling me as never before.

Bobby and I had done oral sex many times before, but always he gently pushed me off him long before I was done, and in his fair and tender way he returned the short favor to me. Our oral had always been just a brief warm up for missionary sex, and had always left me wanting more. Now, maybe I would get a chance to fill a secret lust in my heart, to finish him in my mouth.

I looked up to Bobby and met his eyes. Still holding as much of him as I could in my mouth I started a sucking motion. His hands stopped moving in my hair and a large grin spread over his lips. He started a slow stroking motion with his hips, rotating and sliding in and out of my lips. My tears of torment dried and I felt my sex get wet as tears of joy and pleasure leaked from me.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of our reflection in the dresser mirror and a shiver ran through my whole body. It wasn't an orgasm, but kind of a pre-climax that was still better than any sex before had triggered.

" Wrap one of your hands around my cock and stroke me," Bobby moaned, " I want to see those red finger nails playing with me,"

Cock, Bobby never called it a cock before. He was much too polite for such vulgarity with a woman. Cock. I wrapped my hand around his cock and began a sliding motion with hand and mouth in opposing rhythm. My eyes remained locked on his as for the first time in my life I fucked his cock with my mouth.

My body was trembling again, but not with the soul searing misery of earlier, now it was with overwhelming excitement. I squeezed my legs hard together and felt the squishy wetness there and a shiver ran my spine.

"Stop!" Bobby said calmly. I moaned "No" around his inflamed hardness, but he just placed a hand on my forehead and pushed me off him. He moved a knee between my legs and pushed them apart. Then he placed both his knees between mine and used them to spread my legs fully open.

"I want to watch you play with yourself," he told me, " I want to see your pretty fingers playing with your pussy and tits."

I moaned deep inside and melted back into the pillows as my fingers slipped to my sex. I knew how to masturbate. I had lots of practice, mostly in those early morning hours when half awake dreams and fantasies played in my head while my fingers play with my body. A common theme in these heated morning musing was that someone was watching me.

One hand cupped and firmly compressed a breast as the other slipped between my legs. I had never been wetter, never more turned on. I laid a finger flat in my slit, pressing it against myself, holding firm pressure on my distended and ultra sensitive clit. I grasped a nipple in thumb and finger and started to slowly increase the pressure, slowly tightening the grip. As I did I slipped my other finger up my slit, turning it so when I reached my clit the red nail scrapped over it. The result was instant orgasm! My self induced climaxes had always been better than the ones from sex, but this was different. This took me suddenly, bursting through my body in one great shock wave. I bucked, jumped and shook, then went rigid for a moment, finally collapsing back to the bed.

Bobby just laughed at me and said, "Do it again!"

I used one hand to spread my pussy open and the other began a rapid stroking on my clit. I knew I wouldn't have any problem doing it again, and again and again.

Bobby reached out and cupped the side of my face with one hand and the other encircled his hard cock. Cock, how I loved calling it that. Penis reminded me of high school biology class and Mrs. Simpson. Dick sounded like a crocked politician or a bothersome guest at a party. Cock sounded just like what it is, hard, hot, tasty sex.

I watched him stroke himself as he watched me.

"I'm going to do something I have thought about since the first time I saw you naked" he said in a breathy murmur. "I'm going to cum all over those beautiful tits!"

"Oh God!" I whimpered as I came again. Not as hard as the time before, but powerfully enough to shake me and let Bobby know what was happening.

I moved my upper arms outside my breast and squeezed them in, pushing my tits together and out, offering them to him. My legs pulled back, bending at the knees and opening farther. My right hand fingers played on my clit and the left hand slipped two long fingers into me. I pumped and flicked my pussy as Bobby slowly stroke up and down his hard cock. I was watching, waiting, anticipating. Finally he moved forward, no longer able to see me play, but now only a few inches from my offered breasts.

I had never felt this way before. I could feel the blood rushing to my chest, my tits were hard and my nipples pulled tight, so tight I could feel them perched on top of my mounds, tingling, almost hurting with need and desire. My pussy was oozing fluid, I could feel trails of it on my thighs and butt. My clit was on fire with a crazy itch that demanded attention and couldn't get enough, but each touch felt better than the one before it.

I watched Bobby's cock. Riveted to the pending event. I saw the first spasm and jerk and stared with dumbfounded fascination as the eruption burst from him and flew through the air. Time slowed down, my hands froze in motion, my breath caught and my whole being waited.

It was like a drop of water in hot oil. When his cum hit my chest just above my breasts and splashed and splattered over my tits I exploded in a sizzling, crackling frenzy of fired nerves. My mouth jerked open in a silent scream, my eyes popped wide in a sightless stare and a fist closed deep inside me. It was like all my nerves and tendrils were attached to the fingers on a hand inside and when it closed it drew me in, pulling me tight. I sat up with an involuntary jerk of my muscles, my hands pressed hard on my pussy as the second, and third and fourth burst from Bobby fed the fire in me and spread it over me. I jerked, a spasmodic tightening of every muscle in my body as I was enveloped by the most intense organism of my life. It engulfed my whole body, my mind and my spirit as it surged through me leaving nothing behind but a trembling mass.

With my hands still clenched between my legs I fell over, wrapping in a fetal position around Bobby's leg. I didn't feel him pull me down on the bed, but knew he was laying next to me, holding me tight to him, crushing my breasts against his chest.

"Oh God", I murmured for the final time that night as I slipped into unconsciousness. The last thing I remember is Bobby saying we would have to talk in the morning.

Xxxxxxxxxx

I didn't want to wake up, I didn't want to give up the sublime comfort of peaceful satisfied sleep. The first thing to penetrate my mind was the noise of Bobby down in the kitchen, men have a hard time being quiet. The next was the tight cakey feeling on my chest. That brought it back in a rush, brought back all of the night before as I realized what was coating my breasts. My hand slipped to my pussy and I was surprised by how tender I was. And how quickly I responded with moisture! I jumped from the bed and made for the bathroom.

Once I had taken care of the morning necessities and clean myself up I wrapped in a robe and wandered down stairs. I was apprehensive to say the least. What would Bobby think of me? What would his morning after reaction be now that the heat of the night was gone?

"Good morning sleepy head!" he greeted me in a smiling voice as he got up and walked to the counter to get me a cup of coffee. He set it down in the place next to him and sat back down. I was nervous as a cat. I walked around behind him and kissed him just below his ear where I know he likes it. I laid a hand on each shoulder and mustering all the courage I could find asked, "Are you OK with last night?"

I deliberately stood behind him so I would not have to look into his eyes, or he into mine if he was going to break my heart.

"I am completely OK with last night," he replied," wonderfully OK!"

My heart jumped, I showered him with kisses, scooting around I plopped into his lap, banging the table and sloshing coffee everywhere, I kissed him over and over his face, neck and head. Finally he pulled my lips to his and we shared our love.

"Jackie", he asked in a quizzical tone, "is this a permanent change in our sex life?"

"I certainly hope so!" I gushed.

"Well don't get offended," he began, "but I had the feeling that that was like, you know, maybe just the tip of the iceberg so to speak?"

I blushed, deeply and brightly. I leaned forward and kissed him and through our touching lips whispered, "You can melt my iceberg."

We kissed and cuddled a while then Bobby asked me the question that directed the rest of our lives together.

"Jackie I have never had a real live wild sex machine before so I need to ask because I don't want to screw this up, what are your limits?"

I guess at first he question didn't register and I stared at him with this "Huh?" look. Then as it started to penetrate my mind instantly went to my night time dreams and the early morning fantasies that woke me masturbating. I knew the answer.

"No pain. Just don't do anything to deliberately hurt me," I said in a subdued voice.

Bobby seemed to think for a minute then said, "You know girl that leaves an awful lot of open area!"

"Unhuh, Yep, sure does, the whole iceberg in fact," I blushed out in reply.

"Are you cold?" he asked in a teasing voice.

I looked at him questioningly and replied, "No I'm really quite comfy, why do you ask?"

"Well I'd really rather have you naked," he smiled at me.

'Oh you would, would you!" I quipped as I stood up, faced him, unbelted my robe and let it slip to the floor. I had never felt so sexy and attractive in my life. I did a slow pirouette for him then reseated myself in his lap. As his lips nuzzled my neck and his hand slipped between my thighs I thought, "What a wonderful way to start the day!"

We finished our coffee and necking and when I looked at the clock it was nearly 9AM, obviously I wasn't going to work that day. I sauntered over to the phone, swishing my bare butt for Bobby and called in. It was weird and a little thrilling to talk first to the receptionist then to my boss while I was naked. It was like they could see my state of undress over the phone line.

Bobby had to go to his office for a couple of hours. He is the boss so can't call in sick. Actually he owns a very successful insurance agency selling mostly business and corporate policies. He promised to be back by noon. I walked him to the door and in the most brazenly exhibitionist move of my life kissed him goodbye at the open front door.

I had a couple of hours to kill all by myself and the thing I wanted most at that moment was a long hot soaking bath with scented oil and fragrant candles. I indulged myself. After almost an hour of suspended luxury I emerged rosy skinned and relaxed. I painted my toes to match my nails, thinking Bobby must like the bright red if that's what he picked of all the variety on my vanity. I did admit to myself that there was something inherently sexy about red nails. I dabbed a little Estay Lauder on and then walked to the dressing mirror to admire myself. I liked what I saw. Except I was getting a little bushy down there wasn't I?

I got out my razor and shave cream and sat down to trim. A little triangle? A bikini cut? A heart? Then I laughed out loud and began stripping away the tangled curls. I was as happy as a kid on Christmas morning and truly enjoyed being me more than any time in my life. In a few short minutes I was absolutely naked, my pussy bare for the first time since puberty.

Again in front of the mirror I appraised my new self. Oh I liked it! In my current euphoric state it seemed so right, so appropriate, so fucking sexy. Yeah, that's what it was, fucking sexy. I imagined Bobby's face when he saw the new me and burst into another fit of laughter.

He would be home soon so I started to scramble around. I found a pair of 4 inch heeled black pumps in my closet and then in a moment of inspiration spotted the black stocking garter hanging on the edge of my vanity mirror. I had worn it once when I dressed as a dance hall girl for a costume party. It just barely slipped over my head then fit snuggly around my throat. I brushed my hair, did a light eye shadow and found a ruby red lipstick to match my nails.

I was an awesome sight, naked body and bare pussy framed by the black heels and choker. Bobby was going to love this!

I rushed downstairs just in time to hear Bobby's car enter the driveway. I ducked into the kitchen. I wanted to meet him from there, walking across the tile floors of the kitchen and hallway to the foyer, using the click of my heels to accent and announce my entrance. It went perfectly. Bobby did his usual "Honey I'm home" imitation of Desi Arnez then stood in the foyer putting up his jacket and briefcase. I broke into a models stride and came out from cover behind the fridge. Bobby did a classic double take then broke into a wolf whistle as he watched my entrance.

"Wow!" he spurted.

"Oh my word!" he added

With a she devils grin I ran my hands up my thighs and over my bare sex, then across my belly and up to cup my breasts. "Do you like?" I asked.

He walked to me and placing one arm around me hugged me to him. With his mouth on mine his other hand found my pussy and began to tease me.

"I'm going to ask you again," he said, "what are your limits?"

That question had been in my head since morning. Even as I primped and preened I had been mulling it over on some level. I pushed away slightly so I could look into his eyes.