My Name is Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No pain," I repeated from that morning, " don't do anything intentionally to hurt me."

"OK," he nodded, "but if that ever changes let me know!"

I knew that I had just left myself almost completely open to him, placing only the thinnest limits on our adventure.

He released me and moved to the living room where he stopped at the sofa and taking a throw pillow dropped it on the carpet.

"You know, I really would like a blow job," he said with a grin.

I moved to him and dropped to my knees on the offered pillow and turning my face to him replied, "And I really would like to suck your cock!"

I loosened his belt and dropped his slacks to the floor, quickly following with his boxers. Using both hands I gripped his cock and moved it to my mouth. I kept both thumbs under the bottom of his hard shaft and made sure that the other eight red nails showed above it where he could see. I took about three inches of him into my mouth and then began to pump with my hands and mouth. I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying my efforts and that really pleased me. I wanted to make him feel special.

"I have a few fantasies of my own," he said breathlessly.

I hummed on his hard cock.

"Has anyone ever cum in your mouth before?" he asked.

I shook my head vigorously no, wagging his cock with my movement.

"Are you going to let me now?" he asked.

With equal vigor I nodded my head yes! With each nod I took his enflamed cock deeper into my mouth until my hands and lips met. I wished I could take more of him, I wished I could take all of him. I promised myself then that I would learn how, that I would practice on his glorious cock until I could take the whole thing, pressing my nose to his belly with my throat full of him.

Bobby's hands tangled in my hair and he started to pump slowly in and out of my mouth, making a steady fucking motion with his hips. I slid my hands around to grasp his tight buns so I could match his movements better and encourage his pace. Bobby was muttering sexual obscenities, but I scarcely heard them as I was lost in the tremendous feelings of satisfaction I was experiencing. I can't tell you the complete sense of joy I felt right then giving such pleasure to my man.

No man had ever finished in my mouth before and I waited with trepidation and anticipation for the finale of my first truly oral sexual experience. I didn't have long to wait! I felt the cheeks of bobby's ass clench under my hands and his stroking motion into my mouth momentarily stopped, then started again at an erratic pace, harder and more jerky movements. Then I felt his whole body quiver and his cock stiffen and swell.

Even though expected the first burst from the tip of his hard cock took me by surprise and I almost jerked my mouth off of him. My lips flew open as I pulled back in surprise and if it hadn't been for Bobby's hands fisted in my hair I would have pulled off completely. I recovered quickly and clamped my lips over him again gripping his butt with my hands so I could hold him firmly pressed into me and I took his next spurt deep in my mouth. The third and fourth and fifth filled my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could but still some forced its way past my lips. The volume, the power and more than anything the heat of his scum overwhelmed me.

The heat consumed me. It started in my mouth and spread to me belly then quickly sent my entire body in quivers and tremors as it spread through me from toes, to pussy to head. I was having a different kind of orgasm I realized, not the clit stimulated one I always knew, but one from total sexual joy.

Bobby's legs began to shake, and his knees bent. He staggered back and flopped to sit on the sofa. I was still kneeling on the pillow in front of him, watching with satisfaction the results of my work. The taste lingering was sharp and tangy, leaving a strong after-taste, sort of like the sweet tart candies we ate as kids, but stronger, much more adult. I smiled at Bobby and then made an exaggerated move with my tongue to lick my lips. I took a finger and lifted an escaping trickle of his juice from my chin and licked my finger, taking it in my mouth and sucking it clean.

"Oh, Wow!" Bobby mumbled as he watched me through half closed and glazed eyes.

I stood up in front of him and spread my legs. Standing in black heels, hands planted on my hips, my bare pussy at eye level, my breasts flushed bright rose, I put on a face of mock fury and asked him," Oh wow? Is that all that you can say?"

He looked at me with a still dazed expression and patted his lap for me to sit. His pants were still around his ankles and his cock lay lip as I move my butt into his lap.

"You are without a doubt the best little cock sucker I have ever known!" He said in my ear.

"That's better!" I giggled.

He turn my head to him and took my lips with his, slipping his warn tongue into me. He either didn't remember he had just filled that mouth with his cum, or didn't care. His hand slipped to my naked thigh and slid up to my bare and soaked pussy. I opened my legs and he quickly inserted a finger into me. His thumb pressed on my clit and began to mash it gently from side to side and his finger slowly pumped in and out of me. I t felt so good! I breathed heavily into his mouth and clamped my teeth to his tongue as waves of pleasure moved through my body.

This climax moved out through my body like the expanding universe, then in a reverse Big Bang, collapsed into my pussy and sent me shivering over the top of the world.

We hadn't really fucked since our talk the last night, but already me sex life was a thousand times magnified. I couldn't wait to feel his hard shaft filling me, stroking me, that was going to be awesome!

Bobby held me tight as the waves of pleasure subsided.

"I know your horny," He said, " but I want to keep you that way for now. I want to see just how horny you can get with a little teasing and playing and pushing of your limits."

"You better be careful," I warned," you may just create a monster!"

"Come on, let's go get dressed, I want to take you out for a while."

"Where? Can't we just stay here and fuck ourselves silly?"

"Trust me," he said with a mischievous smile.

He kicked his pants off the rest of the way then I followed his naked butt up the stairs.

"Why don't you touch up your make up and hair while I get dressed then we can find something for you to wear," Bobby told me.

Still in just the heels and choker I sat at the vanity and wondered what he had in mind.

Bobby quickly dressed in Chinos and a nice pull over shirt. No underwear I noticed in the mirror as I watched him. Loafers with no socks and he was done. Ironically I thought guys have got it easy on the dressing thing.

He walked over and placed his warm strong hands on my shoulder and said, "Now let's find something appropriate for you."

I stood and followed him to the walk in closet and watched as he searched and poked through my clothes. He made faces or shook his head as he slid hangers to and fro. Finally he exclaimed, "Yeah!" He turned and handed me a garment.

It was a sleep shirt. He had bought me a cashmere sleep shirt for Valentines. It was cut like a shirt dress, with collar and lapels, short sleeves and fell to about mid thigh. It was amazingly soft, light and comfortable, but I had only worn it to bed a couple of times. It was freshly cleaned and ready to wear. My eyebrows arched in question and he just smiled in rely as I took the almost dress from him.

I walked to the vanity and laying the dress over the chair dabbed a little perfume between my breasts. Then I slipped on the dress. I made no move to find panties or bra. I knew he didn't want them, and the newly released freedom in me didn't either. As the so soft cashmere wool caressed my nipples I knew that my life was definitely different than it was that time yesterday. I stood in front of the dressing mirror and admired my sexy new self. The black choker, black cashmere and black heels were perfect. It was the sexiest thing I had ever worn, maybe because I felt so completely naked under the clothes. I raised my arms and cupped my hands behind my head. The hem hiked up about 2 inches. That doesn't sound like much, but I'm only five foot two, so the distance from mid-thigh to the bottom of my bare pussy wasn't much more than that!

Bobby was grinning like an idiot as he took my hand and led me to the car. We took his Lexus rather than my Miata. When he held the door for me to get in I made sure he got a good view of my unhidden treasures. Once he joined me in the car I commented that he really should consider getting a car with a bench seat, so I could sit next to him.

I had asked Bobby a couple of times where we were going and he only replied that we would do a little shopping and maybe some "Other stuff". We drove toward downtown and were soon in a neighborhood similar to one in every big city.

This was a neighborhood where the 90 year old widow lived next door to the Yuppie couple, where the gays and straights mingles without animosity, where you could find fine hand made furniture shops right next to adult book stores, where high end jewelers sold their wares next door to tattoo parlors. Bobby pulled to a stop in front of the tattoo parlor.

"I know you said no pain," he began.

I jumped right in, "I meant you couldn't beat me or use a cane on me, but honestly Bobby I'm not crazy about getting a tattoo!"

"No," he laughed, " I'm not thinking about a tattoo!"

"Well that's what the sign says, Fine Tattoo's and Body Piercing." Then I registered, "Oh."

"I love your beautiful titties," he said, "and I would like to get your nipples pierced."

I was quiet, I looked at him, then I said, "Let me see if I understand this, you want me to go into a dingy tattoo shop, bare my breast to anyone that happens to be in there so they can pierce my nipples. Then you want to hang jewelry and decorations on them to entertain you and who knows who else?"

"Yes."

"Ok," I said bouncing out of the car, " let's get going!"

There was only one person in the shop, a rather rough looking guy with an assortment of his workmanship displayed over his exposed arms. He greeted us with a friendly hello and can I help you as we looked around uncertainly.

"Is the person who does the body piercing here?" Bobby asked.

"That's me." He replied.

I brazenly blurted out, "I want to get my nipples pierced."

He couldn't hide the smile that immediately came to his lips, and a glance at Bobby revealed his huge grin too.

He indicated a barber's chair and told me to take a seat while he got things prepared. I stuck out my hand and introduced myself, "My name is Jackie and I guess if your going to be feeling me up I should at least know your name."

"Jeremiah," he said, "but my friends call me Jimmy."

He handed me a book, more like a portfolio binder and told me that that was a sample of some of his work if I wanted to look at it while he got prepared. The book was titled "Piercing Art" and it had index tabs labeled; Face, Belly, Breasts and Virginia. Laughed and asked him why he didn't just call it pussy. He said he didn't want to offend anyone and didn't know that vagina was miss-spelled until after he had it all put together. He had a "what the hell" attitude that made me like him right away.

I reviewed the book while he got ready. The first section showed noses, lips, ears, eyebrows and tongues with every variation of piercing imaginable. The next section displayed belly buttons with rings and studs of variety. The third showed nipples, single piercings of one nipple, single of both, multiple of one or both. There were small tits, big tits, saggy and firm. None showed a face, just breasts. The final section showed pussies, hairy and bald all had at least one ring in them. Some were at the top, some one or both sides.

He laid out some hospital style sterile drapes and then reached into a sterilizing box to get the implements that he would need. He laid them out on a built in armrest table then told me to "open up".

I was scared to death and at the same time so excited I thought I might pee my pants (if I had any on). I began to unbutton the shirt-dress and slip it open, I folded the sides back to reveal both my breasts. For the first time in my life I was showing my tits to a stranger and in a public place.

My nipples stuck out tight and hard as he took the left one in his hand, now covered with a latex glove. He fitted a device that he adjusted over my nipple, then holding it in one hand he cupped my breast in the other. A sudden sharp pain jerked a cry from me. Unwillingly a tear ran from my eye.

"Are you ok?" Bobby asked with concern.

"No, I'm not! It hurt!"

"Do you want to stop." He asked.

"Are you kidding! What, walk around lopsided for the rest of my life? Just get the other side done before I chicken out."

Jimmy took me at my word and was placing the device over my other breast. Amazingly the nipple was still rigidly hard. The pain came and passed quickly, and being better prepared didn't hurt as badly.

Then Jimmy took some antiseptic cream and massaged my nipples and breasts. That was nice! He talked as he rubbed, "I will send a tube of this cream home with you to apply a couple of times a day to prevent any infection and to help healing."

Bobby piped up, "I'll be glad to help you rub it on!"

Yeah, I bet.

Jimmy brought a little bowl holding two bright stainless steel miniature dumbbells. They were in a solution of some kind I presume to keep them sterile.

"We are going to inset these for now," he told me, "you may want to have loops or dangles later, but first we have to let your nipples heal a little. It would hurt like hell if you snagged a nipple ring right now."

Once again taking my tit in his hand he began to slip the first stud into place. It felt odd as he held my nipple between thumb and finger and slipped the steel shaft smoothly through my new hole. Then he tightened the screw on end on it. Jimmy repeated the procedure on the other breast.

I looked down at myself, admiring and examining the handiwork. I thought it looked sexy as hell! I brought my own hands tentatively to my new jewelry and moved them slightly. The real pain was long over, just a tingling tenderness remained as I twisted the shaft through the nipples.

"You should do that several times each day to keep the holes open," Jimmy said to me.

I slid my hands down my sides, forcing my breasts together with my upper arms. I fitted my palms together as if in prayer then pushed them down between my thighs. Looking over to Bobby I said, "Want to go for a perfect triangle?"

Jimmy jumped right in, "If you want to do your pussy today I'll throw that in at no extra charge!"

"You're just a pervert Jimmy, you just want to see me naked!" I teased him.

Bobby spoke up, "Jackie you're just being a show off now, I think we might want to save that for another day."

"Whatever you say," I smiled.

I got up, dress still open and walked to the wall mirror to check things out. I turned both ways cupping my breasts as I did. I liked what I saw, my 34 b breasts stood high and firm, my nipples were hard nubs topping them and the bright studs gleamed against the pale skin background. I touched myself once again, checking for soreness. They were still tender and the nipples felt as if someone were pulling them out slightly.

"I want to take a picture to add to my book," Jimmy said.

I heard the door open and turned to see a young couple entering the shop. Instinct told me to cover up and my hands moved to the dress, but adventure stilled my hands. I turned to face Jimmy and told him, "Ok, but take two so I can have one for me!"

The teenaged girl of the couple blurted out, "Oh that's so neat, did you just have it done?"

Her boyfriend was just ogling my bare chest. I turned so she could see better and answered, "Yeah, just now. I think I like it, do you really think it's sexy?"

"Hell yes!, she replied.

Jimmy took his shots with the Polaroid and passed one that included my whole upper body to me, keeping the chest only shop for his scrap book. Bobby settled the bill and I finally covered up, disappointing the horny little boyfriend.

As Bobby held the car door for me again I pressed into him in a firm hug. I felt the sharp tingle of pleasure pain as the studs pushed into my breasts. I reached down between his legs and grabbed his hard shaft.

"This thing has been hard since we walked in there, I've been watching," I smiled at him as I slowly stroke my hand up and down.

"Yeah and if you keep that up I'll cum in about three more seconds," he replied.

His hand found an opening between the buttons of my dress and slid a finger into the slit of my pussy. I jumped a little then pushed into him saying, "Oh yeah, I'd sure like to feel that big cock of yours in there!"

"Judging by how wet you are I think you enjoyed that little show too!"

"Oh I'm such a naughty girl," I whispered into his ear, "but I still want more. How about you? Do you think that hard cock of yours can take any more?"

"I'm having a ball," he laughed, "and we ain't done yet baby."

"Where to next?" I asked my lover.

"We're going shopping!"

We drove a couple of miles to a multi-level upscale mall and Bobby pulled up right outside the "Needless Markup" store, to the valet parking area.

"I dare you!" he said.

I knew what he had in mind. I was going into a ritzy shopping mall with thousands of people walking about and I was wearing nothing but a nightshirt. The valet parking boy was at my door opening it as I turned to Bobby, " It will cost you a drink in the bar."

"You're on!"

As the door swung fully open I moved one leg out of the car. My dress rode up and spread open and the fresh faced young man got a clear view of my newly shaved pussy.

Bobby was already around the car and he took my hand and led me rapidly away from the scene of the crime.

Have you ever wandered around a mall and looked at the clothes in the windows and wondered who wore that stuff? The almost nothing tops, the short skirts, the sexy slinky dresses that look almost embarrassingly revealing even on a plastic mannequin? Well let me tell you who wears them, I do now!

Bobby stopped first at the Bennegan's for a stiff drink he owed me then led me from store to store for several hours. You might have thought that I would be uncomfortable in my almost naked dress, but I wasn't. The soft caress of the cashmere over my bare skin kept me in a constant state of awareness of my new freedom and on the sharp edge of sexual arousal.

We visited half a dozen stores with Bobby picking out the most alluring outfits he could find. Some were just barely legal, others more concealing in fabric, but still revealing in the transparency or body clinging materials. My nipples stayed distended, whether from excitement or from the pull of the studs. Every top I tried on prominently displayed the two bumps topping my breasts.

I would gather up five or six changes then enter the dressing room. I would remove my single article of clothing and then try on the different apparel for Bobby. Of course he insisted on seeing each one and I would parade from the confines of the dressing room to display for him. Sometimes he would wander a little ways off and I would have to walk through the store to find him. Whenever this happened it seemed there was always another guy or couple close by him. I would raise my arms and turn for him, smile and flounce and give him a sultry look. I knew he wanted the show not just for himself, but for the other surprised spectators. Honestly, I was really enjoying it! For a girl who had been in tears the night before over her under-developed sex life I was in heaven.