My Name is Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the advantages of shopping in the upper-end malls is the service you get. In each store we had the clerks send our packages to the valet station where they would be waiting on us when we were ready to leave. There is no way Bobby could have hauled all of our booty around with him.

I told you Bobby was the perfect man didn't I? Well he is! He is healthy, good looking, funny, confident, and wealthy (not to mention his magnificent eight inch cock!). He spent over two thousand dollars on new wardrobe that day. None of it practical wear!

I kept thinking that he would have me change into a new outfit, but no, he kept me in my night shirt. Not that I minded, it sure got a lot of attention! I was reveling in all the stares and double takes that were going on.

We were leaving one of the stores having just gotten a little micro-dress in a thin material that didn't hide even what it covered when Bobby said to me, "We're just about done, now all you need are some shoes."

"You're not fooling me buddy!" I exclaimed. "You just want to see me show my bare pussy to some horny old shoe salesman!"

"Well it is such a pretty pussy," he allowed.

"Hot and horny too," I told him.

As we walked down the mall I spotted a jewelry store, one of those retail stores that caters to the mass market. I know better that to buy anything in a place like that but wanted to check it out anyway. I led Bobby inside.

We perused the display for less than a minute when we were approached by a young and pretty dark haired girl. "May I help you," she asked.

She gave a questioning gaze at my dress and choker, but showed no discomfort about it.

"Do you carry any body jewelry?" I asked her in my sweetest voice.

"I'm not sure what you mean," she relied.

"Well I just had my nipples pierced and was looking for something sexy to wear on them," I smiled at her.

Her glance went involuntarily to the two bumps in the front of my dress, "Did it hurt?" she asked, blushing at her boldness.

I thought I was going to like her. "Imagine someone poking a needle through your nipple," I said with a grimace. "But it's over quickly and I think its going to be worth it, it feels so damn sexy!"

"I've been thinking about it myself," she said, "but I keep chickening out. So anyway, I have a few things here that you might like, but not very much, I have been looking for myself too."

"What I would really like is two gold loops, about and inch around and a gold chain between them," I told her.

"Nothing like that, all of our loops are for ears and probably wouldn't work where you want them."

"Thanks for your time," I told her, "we need to run, got to go find some shoes."

She looked through the glass case at the hem of my almost dress and smiled, "That should be interesting!"

I did like her. "My name is Jackie," I said, "have you got a business card and a pen?"

She handed me a card and I quickly scribbled my name and phone number on it, noting her name, Ashley, as I did it.

"Ashley, honey, when you get ready to go call me and I will hold your hand for you."

Where that came from I have no idea, but she grinned and nodded her head telling me that maybe we could go this weekend. I took Bobby's hand and we left. He didn't make any comment, just smiled and followed me. I am sure his mind was going overtime though.

While we continued our stroll looking for a shoe store Bobby started to tell me how he wanted me to act, unconcerned and unaware. Sounded good to me. I was so excited that I was almost jumping up and down as we walked along. I was afraid that I would be leaking down my thighs by the time we got there. Spotting a likely venue we turned into the entry.

We made straight for the heels and Bobby and I picked through the selection until we settled on three pair of 4 inch heels. By then the clerk, about 35 years old and average looking had approached us. "Can I be of any assistance?" He asked.

"Do you have these in 6 ½?" I asked the man. "Oh, I'll need a pair of thigh high stockings too," I added.

This was a modification of the plan that Bobby was unaware of.

The salesman, Steven according to his tag, return shortly with my requests. I sat down and slipped my pumps off. Then I opened the package of hose and began to slip them over my feet and up my leg. Using the footrest I fitted the stocking over my toes, then straightened out my leg and pulled them to high thigh. In the process my hands pushed my hem higher and higher until it was just below my wet pussy.

I paid absolutely no attention to Steven as I did this. Then I took the first pair of heels and slipped them on. With my foot propped up on the footrest my dress was almost in my lap, revealing all of my pussy to anyone looking. I ignored it and turned my feet one way then the other to admire the shoes. Then standing I tried a few steps in them. Stopping next to the footrest I raised my left foot onto the top of it and reached down to check the fit. The bottom of my thigh, and past it, the cheek of my butt was showing, but I was oblivious to it. Steven's mouth was actually hanging open as I repeated the act with each of the next two pair.

Inside I was a molten mass of nerves and excitement as I played out my role of unaware exhibitionist. Bobby was standing back a little so he could see the whole scene and from the look of him he was loving every minute of it. As I test-walked the third pair I stopped to select another strappy sandal and asked Steven to see if he had that in my size.

When Steven left the room Bobby was all over me. His hand rapidly slipped up my leg and felt my pussy. Oh it was so wet and hot. His erection was standing at full staff and obvious in his loose slacks. I licked my lips and told him, "You are really going to get it when we get home!"

When Steven returned I was sitting in the chair with a foot up on the stool. "Could you check the fit of this for me?" I asked him.

He almost reluctantly kneeled in front of me and took my foot in his hands. The view from there had to be spectacular! I was shaking I was so turned on and horny. Steven was blushing and stammered that he felt it was ok, and offered to try on the other shoes. I accepted and allowed him to prolong his unobstructed view as I talked to Bobby about which shoes I should get. We settled on all of them! We made the poor salesman's quota that day in mores ways than one.

We almost ran through the mall carrying my new shoes and burning with the heat of passion. The valet loaded all of our packages and I rewarded him with a good flash as I got in the car.

"You really need a full front seat!" I told Bobby as he pulled out of the parking lot. I turned in my seat, back to the door and slipped my hem above my pussy. I started to play with myself and talk to Bobby. "This little pussy is so hot, so horny and it needs a big hard cock in it soon," I said as I rubbed my hard clit with a bright red fingernail. "See how wet I am waiting for you Bobby," I continued as I slipped the finger inside my dripping hole.

With my other hand I loosened two buttons at the top of my dress and then slid the hand inside to play with my tittie. As I tweaked my nipple, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body I asked Bobby, "Wouldn't you like to stick that hard, hot, big cock of yours up in here and let me ride you till you pass out?"

I was completely unmindful of the traffic as we drove. The windows were tinted, but not that dark, as I progressed with my first public display of self-satisfaction. I continued all the way home, not allowing myself to slip over the edge into that mind blowing orgasm that I knew waited for me. All of the things I had done that day spun in my mind as I diddled while he drove. This was the first page in a new book of my life, the first of many pages, many chapters and I was totally lost in the excitement and adventure of it all.

As we walked into the house I let the dress fall from my shoulders and strode naked up the stairs to our room. Laying back on the bed I spread my legs in open invitation for Bobby. "I want to feel your tongue on me lover," I told him, "I want you to lick my cunt!"

That was the first time I had used that word in mixed company, but that's what it was tonight, a cunt, a hot, horny cunt needing what it was designed by nature for, a cock!

It had been a day of constant arousal, and I was lost in the sensations of my mind and body as Bobby's tongue touched my clit. I exploded into a tremendous and continuous orgasm that racked my body. I thrashed and jerked about as Bobby continued to lap at my cunt, licking and sucking on me. I moaned and called out sweet nothings and obscenities in the same breath as he made me explode, collapse and explode again in the body's most intense feeling. Finally his mouth pulled away and I felt him kneel between my legs. I opened my eyes to look into his and saw his smile as I felt the head of his enflamed cock enter me. He slid all the way into me in one continuous motion, penetrating and filling me completely. My legs and arms wrapped around him, holding him tight, not allowing him to move as I was enraptured by the feeling of him in me. I tried to swallow him whole, cock first, through my cunt.

I loosened my grip and he began to move, steady strokes, long pounding rhythm of need. He arched his back, and I raised my hips to come as completely together as we could. The pace increased, the words ran from our tongues in love and heat as we fought to become one being. Then we came!

Bobby stopped, fully in me and my body began to shake with the pending volcanic eruption. It hit us both at the same instant, totally overpowering and narrowing the world to this one point of being. We held together forever, deep together, inseparably together, as the tide washed over us, consuming us and leaving us sated.

I don't know what I had been doing since I was sixteen and calling it sex, but it certainly wasn't this!

As we lay together going to sleep I snuggled close to Bobby and said, "You have started to melt the tip of the iceberg, does that scare you?"

He mumbled in reply, "Can I go with you when you take Ashley?"

XXXXXXXXX

This is not the end, but the beginning.