My Name is Jake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

As she watched I undressed. No, I didn't try some sort of strip tease, I just simply undressed. As my underwear came off and my erection was clear, I stepped closer and Cheryl took it in her hands and gently toyed with it. She stroked it lightly with her fingers and smiled as it twitched. Then she took it firmly in her hand and began to stroke up and down. Smiling at me she then kissed the tip a few times before starting to lick my full length, slipping her hand around to cup my balls.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." I said.

Cheryl grinned and then slid my cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head. Shit! She could really suck cock! I let her go on for several minutes but I was afraid of coming.

"Cheryl, you need stop or I'm going to come."

She stopped long enough to reply, "That should be obvious, I want a mouthful..." she kept stroking my shaft, "I want a mouth full of thick, hot, delicious spunk. Are you going to give it to me Jake? Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

She started sucking me again. Well, I looked down at her and realized that this was only my first load of the night. So I focused on how awesome it felt to be sucked off by a good looking woman while my Mom, my other lover was watching. Soon I knew I was getting close and told her so. Cheryl sucked harder and deeper and faster than before. I grunted and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and squeezed tightly as she stroked me off pointing it at her open mouth and extending her tongue. My first spurt went into her open mouth and she closed her lips around my head and swallowed. I kept cumming as she kept sucking and stroking my shaft. Cheryl milked every last drop from my cock and then stood up and surprised me with a kiss. I was shocked to find her tongue darting into my mouth and tasted my own cum. I was also surprised to find that it did not gross me out. It was strange but her passion and the excitement of the taboo act overrode my fear or revulsion. I kissed her back, my tongue dancing in her mouth. Wow, I thought, I never would have done that willingly but, damn she's got skills! As we stood there kissing, I could see Mom in the corner of the room, smiling. She had removed her pants and was masterbating slowly as she watched. I resolved to make the rest of the evening's session so good that Mom could come as she watched.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers
12