My Name is Maggie and I Eat Poopy Ch. 02

Story Info
A filthy Mother-Daughter Eat Poopy.
1.8k words
4.36
91.2k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Story contains incest and scat. All the characters in this story are above the age of 18**

*****

I came home early last week and caught my daughter eating my shit out of the toilet. I had suspected she was up to something but I had no idea what. I knew she purposely clogged to toilet but I didn't know why. When I saw her lying on the bathroom floor sucking on a turd, suddenly it all made sense to me. Now, I understood why she was always slinking around the house on all fours, sniffing chairs. I thought it was because of her mental handicap. As it turns out, it was something more hormonal rather than mental. Or maybe I am using that logic to justify my own actions so I don't feel like a bad mother.

My daughter Maggie is a good girl, but she is not pretty, and she is not at all bright due to her learning disability. I have spent many nights worrying about her knowing that she would never be able to have a normal life like other girls. I knew that no boy would ever want to marry her, and she had a zero chance of going to college or getting a good job. I accepted long ago that I am her caretaker for life.

The truth is she is a lot like me, except I am a frumpy middle-aged woman with a fat ass and sagging tits. I would often lie in bed at night not able to sleep craving the touch of another. Wishing that my daughter would climb into bed with me, even if it was to cuddle during the cold nights. Different scenario's would race through my mind conjuring ways of exploiting her mental handicap for my own sexual pleasure. I felt guilty about having these fantasies but all that changed when I found her sucking on my turd, while playing with herself. My prayers had been answered.

Since then we have talked about what happened and now she is feeling reassured that I am not mad and that it's ok for her to feel horny and want a release. I have shared with her some of my own sexual desires. I also explained to her that normal people don't eat poop, however, I am okay with it as long as it is Mommy's pooh or her own that she is eating. I explained that she should not eat a strangers pooh because she could get sick.

About a week after the incident, we were sitting on the couch watching Dancing with the Stars. I placed my sweaty, smelly feet on Maggie's lap and it didn't take long for her to lean forward to catch a wiff. I could tell that she enjoyed the smell as she kept moving her nose closer to inhale the scent.

The tip of my clit tingled. I asked, "Maggie do you like the smell of my sweaty feet?"

"Yes, Mommy the smell is making me horny."

"Thats Okay dear it is natural to feel horny, we all have hormones."

"I know Mommy, thank you for understanding"

"You can taste my feet if you want to."

"Really?"

"Yes, honey I would like it if you lick my feet and suck my toes."

"Can I take off my clothes?"

"Of course you can."

I watched her as she stood up and quickly undressed, and then plopped back down on the couch, again I placed my feet on her lap. Her tongue massaged the soles of my feet as she gently licked them. My clit went from tingling to throbbing, when I felt her tongue slithering between my toes. Then she opened her sweet young mouth and engulfed my big toe with it. Her head slowly bobbed up and down sucking my dirty toes.

I opened my legs and slid my hand underneath my nightgown and pushed two fingers into my dripping wet cunt. Maggie looked up at me when she heard me moaning, then she went back to sucking my toes. I slid a foot underneath her so I could wiggle my toes in her pussy as she lapped and sucked my other foot. I could see that she was fingering her ass. Every now and then the removed her fingers from her hole and licked them clean.

"Are you my dirty girl?", I asked.

"Yes Mommy, I am your dirty girl"

"Does dirty girl want to lick Mommies asshole?"

"Yes Mommy"

"Good, Mommy loves her dirty girl. Lay down on the floor so Mommy can sit on your face."

"Okay Mommy." She said grinning from ear to ear.

Her young pale skin flowed like butter as she slid from the couch to the floor, I stood up and stepped out of my panties and then removed my nightgown. When I stepped over top of her, my sticky ass crack spread open as I squatted down onto her face. I caught a wiff of my own smelly ass as my flabby cheeks draped over my daughters face.

My pussy dripped when I felt her wet little tongue squirming and wiggling around my dirty crack. I shivered when she started to probe my hole. I felt a gas bubble percolating in my lower bowels. I took a short breath held it then pushed releasing a squeaky fart into Maggie's mouth. She moaned and then plunged her face deeper into my ass, thrusting her tongue deeper inside me.

"Your Mommies good dirty girl.", I moaned as I bounced up and down on her face, as her tongue slipped in and out of my filthy asshole. I squeezed out another fart, her attack on my ass became more ferocious. I let loose another fart and then another. As she wedged her face deeper into my ass. I pushed hard to open my rectum as much as possible. I felt her lips, nose, and even part of her chin dipping into my gaping shit hole.

She licked and slurped down whatever remnants she could find from my last dump. I slid off of her face giving her a chance to breathe. I looked down at her she had a few dingle berries clinging to her chin.

"Does Mommies dirty girl want a fresh turd to eat?"

Maggie gasped for air, "Yes Mommy."

I slid back onto her face leaning forward I pushed with my abdomen feeling my asshole expand as a turd slithered down threw my bowels until its tip poked out of my ass. Right away I felt Maggie's lips sucking on it. I held it there for a moment allowing her to have a taste of some fresh shit while it was still in my ass.

She moaned and cooed as she nibbled on the turd that hung from my ass. I couldn't hold it there any longer I relaxed my muscles and a bumpy solid log slid into her mouth. As I stood up she held the log gently between her teeth. The pungent odor permeated our small living room. However, the smell had a subtle sweetness to it, that stirred the senses just enough to make one hungry.

I reached down and pulled Maggie up onto the couch. She held the turd in mouth like a popsicle. She had a hypnotized look in her eyes, her breath was shallow as she continued sucking on my log. Her lips were coated with my chocolate, and dingle berries still clung to her chin. Light shimmered on her damp oily face, her hair was wet and matted from the slime of my dirty, grimy, sweaty, ass.

I knelt down in front of her and spread her legs apart. Her body was pale and smooth, but her pussy was a tangled hairy mess. As her mother I found it to be and endearing feature. She was imperfect in so many ways.

"Mommy is going to lick your pussy, while you eat your treat."

She nodded, and then slid back into the couch positioning her little twat closer to my face. My mouth watered when I smelled her damp, musty, sour puss. The tip of my tongue pressed through, dividing her young hairy lips into the smooth, wet, tanginess of her little twat. She continued sucking and nibbling on my turd, as I explored the folds of her juicy flesh. I worked my way up towards her clit. I felt her thighs trembling against the cheeks of my face. The nearer to orgasm she came, she ate larger pieces from my putrid log of shit. I wiggled my tongue beneath her clit.

"Mommy, please don't stop!" She shouted.

I fluttered my tongue on her clit faster and faster. She shoved the whole turd into her mouth then chewed and swallowed it. Suddenly I felt her entire body stiffen she squeezed my face between her thighs, then she let go her body shuddered.

"Oh, fuck Mommy I am cumming."

I mashed and wiggled my face deep into her wet pussy ferociously devouring her nectar as it poured in to my mouth. The sweet, sour tang tasted delightful. As she uncontrollably slammed her twat against my face.

"I am cumming Mommy, I am cumming."

The quaking of her body eased as her orgasm subsided. My tongue swirled around and lapped her vulva until she was completely relaxed.

Then I got up off the floor and sat alongside her and placed my arm around her, and pulled Maggie close. I gently kissed her cheeks and lips which were still glazed with the remnants of my turd. I was surprised to discover that I enjoyed the strong earthy flavor. My tongue glided into her mouth savoring the taste of my own defecation that was left behind. Our tongues darted in and out of each others mouths. We kissed passionately until I could not take it any longer.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her head down towards my lap.

"Eat Mommies pussy."

"Yes Mommy."

I let go of her hair, leaned back into to the couch and opened my legs. She pushed her face between my fat thighs until it was squeeze pressing against my pussy. I slowly began to grind my cunt on her face.

"Lick Mommy's pussy like a good girl."

Her head squirmed between my thighs and her tongue lapped at my clit. Again I grabbed her hair and grinded my twat against her face. I began to twitch and convulse as a stream of cunt juice sprayed drenching my baby's head. I open my legs as wide as possible, I pulled her as hard as I could until her entire face disappeared into my pussy. I couldn't stop cumming as I humped her face which was lost inside my cunt. I continued to shiver and squirt until I let go of her hair and collapsed in exhaustion. Maggie pull her head out of my pussy, gasping for air.

"Are you OK sweetie?" I asked.

"Yes I am ok Mommy, I need to catch my breath."

"Your Mommy's good girl we were made for each other."

"I know, I love you Mommy."