My Name is Mandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Amada", he stated calmly, "When I said I wanted to see your bottom, I meant just that. I want to see it. Reach back and pull your panties down, Amanda."

Although humiliated, I was somewhat relieved at his assurances. I was still in a state of arousal, and the idea of this man seeing me bent over his desk with my panties pulled down was strangely arousing to me. I reached back and pulled down my panties. Although it was difficult to do in that ackward position, I managed to pull them down just past my bottom cheeks, being careful to bunch them up so as to hide the significant wetness from my arousal at having been spanked. My bottom was now on full display for him.

"Amanda, I'm very disappointed in you", I heard him say. I wasn't sure why.

"When I told you to pull your panties down, Amanda, I meant all the way down to the floor, Amanda!", he bellowed angrily. I was devastated that I had upset him so much. I reach back to try to pull them down further to comply with his demand, but as my stomach lifted off the desk, I felt his strong band push down on my back.

"I'll do it, Amanda", he said. "But I expect that you will ask me politely"

I gathered up my courage. "Please, Mr. Fuller, please pull my panties down", I sputtered. This man must have had an advanced degree in humiliation. It wasn't enough for him to embarrass me by pulling my panties down to the floor, but he had to humiliate me even further by making me ask him politely to do it. I was so unbelievably aroused by this man. I shuttered as I felt his thumbs reach into the waistband of my panties down and slowly pull them down to the ground. He motioned for me to step out of my panties, and I did, before I realized that he was now inspecting my wet panties, and he would soon know how aroused I had been during the time he had cruelly punished my bottom.

But at this point, I didn't care. I just wanted him to take me on his desk. I was secretly wishing that he would take his pants off and thrust his cock inside of me while I was bent over his desk. I was getting so lost in my reverie that it almost didn't register when he told me to part me legs to shoulder width, which I happily did, giving him a clear view of my shaved kitty.

12