My Name Is Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her inner thighs were dripping in cum and her labia were long and stretched.

“Son of a bitch!” I swam to the side got out and walked right past them. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on. I was halfway to the gate when Lynne called out.

“Jeff! Jeffery! Don’t leave now, we need to talk about this - with everyone. It’s not what you think.”

I stopped and turned. I looked right at her used sex and Dave’s dripping cum.

“It’s not what I think? Oh yeah? Ok Lynne - what do you call it?”

Even in the evening light I could see the answer in her eyes.

“Yeah - that’s what I call it too.”

The loud ‘klatch’ of the gate closing behind seemed to follow me like an echo all the way back to our house.

Our house.

It seemed mighty empty right now.

I just sat there drinking my beer with my back to the door, the evening breeze felt good.

I, on the other hand, felt like crap for any of a number of reasons. I wasn’t thinking about anything in particular because I was thinking about everything in general. And in general, I was thinking that I was one big asshole.

I heard the gate open and footsteps coming to the back door. What was I going to say to Lynne? What was she going to say to me?

As soon as I heard her feet on the kitchen tile I didn’t even turn to face her, I just spoke.

“I’m sorry. I guess I was just upset…I mean, you didn’t…hell, you didn’t do anything that I didn’t want to do. That I should have…”

“Why didn’t you?”

I spun around as I stood up. “Jen!”

She took one step towards me and I practically leaped on her. I kissed her fiercely as she started tugging at my shirt. I didn’t question, I didn’t hesitate, I took her right there on the floor in almost the exact same spot that she had seen me fucking Lynne (or vice versa, if you want to be accurate) a couple of months before.

It was a wham, bam thank you ma’am fuck.

We both came.

I pulled out of her and lay beside her on the floor. We were panting pretty hard.

“They think I’m convincing you to come back over to our house.”

“You’re very persuasive - in your own unique way.” I rolled onto my side and slowly kissed Jen softly on the lips. “I’ll do whatever you want…anytime you want…as often as you want…where ever you want.”

“Then come back over with me.” As Jen stood slowly a torrent of cum leaked from her. “Do you always cum this much?”
I watched as she swiped her fingers through our combined goo and brought them to her mouth. “Yours is the first I’ve ever tasted. Until tonight I’d never even…you know, never even had David in my mouth.”

I suggested a quick clean up before returning to her house and she agreed. Our return was anti-climatic as Lynne suggested that maybe we should all just sleep on it and get together tomorrow and talk it out when everyone is rested and had time to think. We all agreed.

Lynne hardly said a word until we were in bed that night.

“Did you fuck her when she came over to get you? I’m asking you, even though I’m sure I know the answer. Jen wasn’t at all happy when she left and she seemed quite changed when you two returned. So?”

“Yes. We did.” A part of me had really wanted to say otherwise, but what would that have accomplished? If there was one quality of Lynne’s that I truly prized it was her perceptiveness. She just saw through it all. I gathered her into my arms; my chest to her back. I kissed her shoulder.

“We.” There was a long awkward silence. “Do you have feelings for her?”

“No! What are you talking about? Where the hell is this coming from?” Every question I posed, and I posed a lot more then just two, was met with that same awkward silence until, I really had nothing else to say.

” Yes, I guess.”

I waited for all hell to break loose. I deserved what was coming. I deserved it in spades. What Lynne had done with her body was one thing. What I was doing with my heart, her heart, Jen’s and even Dave’s was quite another.

“I’m sorry Lynne.”

“Me too Jeff…me too.”

That’s it! That’s all she had to say? I felt as if I was falling. I was, I was falling…I was - so fucked. The guilt that suddenly welled up within me was overwhelming. I tried to get out another apology. My words came out as a choked sob that cascaded into tears. I started crying, and once I started I couldn’t stop. What the fuck was happening here?

Lynne turned over and held me. She didn’t say a word, she just held me. She held me and she loved me.

I fell asleep in her arms.

When I woke the next morning I felt tremendous. I mean that I really felt like a million bucks…no, make that a billion, or more. I sprang out of bed and went searching for Lynne. She was in the kitchen sipping coffee.

I swept her up in my arms and kissed her.

“Ewwww - morning breath.”

“Get used to it.” I sat her back down and knelt before her. “I love you Lynne. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

Lynne smiled (God she was beautiful), “You’re serious aren’t you? You really mean this.”

I took her hand in mine and kissed it. “I’m very serious. I love you with all my heart…with all my Soul. Marry me.”

“All your heart…all your heart…” Lynne stroked my cheek with her fingers. “I love you too Jeffery. I love you enough to marry you…”

The unspoken ‘but’ hung above me like a guillotine with an unraveling rope. My heart stopped. Like a fool I leaped into the breach. “I’ll do whatever you want…anytime you want…as often as you want…where ever you want.” The words just poured out of my mouth…that damn verbal ejaculation again.

Lynne smiled at first, until my face registered just what I’d spoken and the fact that I’d said the same words to another woman not 12 hours before. Her smile faded and she nodded understandingly at the depth of my betrayal. God could I be a bigger asshole here?

“…but, you have some unfinished business with Jennifer. You know it, I know it, she knows it. So for the present, my answer to you, ‘oh love of my life’ and I mean that with all sincerity. My answer is ‘no -it’s a probationary no…but it is a no.’ When you and Jen are through with whatever you two need to do. I’ll reconsider.”

I sat in the chair next to her, still holding her hand. My emotions felt as if I were riding on a roller-coaster with the safety bar loose. Lynne came over and sat in my lap.

“Jeffery Williams. Jeff, look at me. Listen. Don’t you for a moment think that I do not love you? I do. If anything, my love for you has grown and multiplied over the last 24 hours more then you’ll ever understand. My heart is so full right now; I know how much I love you. I know my heart. It’s your heart; it’s all over the place. When it’s steady on me…I’ll marry you in a heartbeat. Gladly…happily…without any doubt what so ever.

“Jeff. You have real feelings for Jen. You said so last night. But I knew it before you said anything. I’ve seen it in the way you look at her. I saw it in your yes when the two of you returned. I saw it in her eyes too. She has feelings for you. You two, and me, and Dave - we have to work this all out somehow…”

I held her close. She was right. She was absolutely right.

The scheduled group talk didn’t happen as previously planned. Jen called and asked Lynne to go shopping with her. That left Dave standing in our kitchen with a funny look on his face.

“Wanna beer…or three or four?”

Dave and I each started with one each, ‘started’ being the operative word here. We tried to start a conversation in a half dozen different ways and kept coming up empty. Finally Dave, the ex-jock and sports nut broke through.

“Did you see the game last night?”

I almost answered him when I realized that there was no chance in hell that either of us had seen anything on TV last night. I simply raised an eyebrow in reply and we both busted up. We were laughing so hard if we’d been women we’d have peed our panties.

Dave stuck out his hand, “I’m sorry about last night - I know we’d never talked about anything like that. I can’t believe I did something like that. You and Jen had every right to…”

I took it and shook it firmly and sincerely. “Look Dave, about last night…”

“Jen woke me up this morning with a blowjob.”

I just stood there and stared.

“You may have gotten the first one, I get the rest.”

My mouth was now open - I’m sure that I looked as foolish as I felt.

“She swallowed it too.”

Now I was jealous.

“She said she much preferred my cum to yours…mine’s sweeter.”

We literally ended up on the floor we were laughing so hard.

“I’ll take your wife’s word for it and leave it at that!”

We were fine. Dave told me how he didn’t last but about 10 seconds in Lynne (poor Lynne!) I told him that I had the same problem in Jen’s mouth.

The shopping expedition returned to find two guys acting, no, interacting like best friends. The girls smiled as they watch Dave and I clown around. Jen looked especially touched. Lynne noticed that I noticed, but she seemed OK with it.

Things settled down for the rest of the week. Lynne and I were talking and communicating like never before. Our sex life was much more loving and tender than ever before. I just wished that there were some way for me to get past the Jen thing.

What was neat, and also kinda weird, was that Lynne and I talked a lot about Jen and my attraction to her. We each had our theories and we discussed them quite often.

My theory was that I was attracted to Jen because she represented the male fantasy (OK, my fantasy) of the ideal wife, goody two shoes on the outside, searching for her inner slut on the inside.

Lynne thought I was in the neighborhood but was overburden as usual with male sex fantasies. As we talked more and more I gradually came around to Lynne’s theory. She thought that the key to what was going on (even though nothing had gone on between Jen and me since that one night) was rooted in my rather convoluted sexual history. I had to agree with her that mine was certainly not normal.

At an age that was recognized by only a few Southern states as being consensual I had been seduced by a divorced woman in her thirties. She had in turn introduced my to a number of her friends. By the time I went away to college I’d already been with over 30 women, most over twice my age. I mean what horny guy needs to hassle with the local virgins when some woman wants you to fuck her in her ass!

College wasn’t much different. By then I knew that women wanted to fuck. Relationships were simply variations on fuck buddies. By the time I graduated I’d been with hundreds of women and done just about every kind of sexual act, with one glaring exception. I’d never been with a virgin.

Lynne seemed to think that Jen represented the virgin arch-type. That somehow, I was idealizing her and that was why I was in love with her (Lynne said that I was in love with Jen all the time. Personally I tried to avoid that characterization.) Lynne believed that the only way for me to really get past all of this was to see Jen as a normal sexual woman…just like her.

I eventually came around to her point of view and agreed with her.

I was about to discover that agreeing with her was a good thing…a very good thing.

While we had continued to socialize with Jen and Dave, the four of us had been careful to avoid any mutual sexual activity. I was informed by my beloved that she and Jen were going shopping on Friday afternoon and that Dave and I were supposed to prepare for a night of dancing (insert an audible groan here from both Dave and myself) and meet the girls at 7 at a place of their choosing.

We did as requested and actually had a great time. The food was good, the drinks were liberatingly strong and the company could not have been better. I enjoyed dancing with both Lynne and Jen. It was at the conclusion of one of our dances with the others partner that when we returned to our table the girls had a surprise.

Dave and I slid into our booth sitting opposite each other. The girls didn’t follow. They stood there at the end of the table looking absolutely stunning. Jen looked nervous, yet excited. Lynne looked as if she had the whole Universe figured out - she was clearly confident about whatever was about to happen.

Whatever indeed.

“David, Jeffery…Jen and I are going to the ladies room. We’ll be gone a while. While we’re gone you two have something important to discuss. Very important. You need to think about…ah shit, here it is. When Jen and I return we will sit next to the man who has our purse. We will make out with that man and unless one of you says otherwise, we will then go home, Jen to her house and me to mine, with that man. We will all get together at twelve noon, Sunday for brunch at the Riverside Café - no regrets, no recriminations, no questions…period. If Jen or I want to tell you what happened over that time period that’s completely up to us. That’s the deal.

Dave and I looked at each other and immediately passed out partner’s purse to the other.

Jen gasped.

Lynne started laughing, “You guys are so predictable…’dic’ being the operative word here.” Needless to say, Lynne slid in next to Dave and kissed him passionately. Jen slid next to me and was likewise engaged. We left about five minutes later.

Half way to Jen’s place I pulled over to the side of the road. I walked around to her side, opened the door, pushed her dress up, pulled her panties off, spread her legs and went down on her. She had an ear-splitting orgasm.

Once inside the door of her house she pushed me against the wall and blew me - she swallowed, and it was great, well OK it was good. Her enthusiasm was heart-warming, her full lips were cock-hardening, her technique wasn’t much improved from that evening in their back yard. She didn’t take in more then the head of my cock as she mostly just beat me off.

I resolved to improve her technique.

And that was the moment of my realization.

I understood what my relationship with Jen was all about. I knew what I was supposed to do. I knew why I was there. I was going to train Jen in all of the sexual techniques she would need to be Dave’s slut. Yes I loved her, because I saw her untapped potential. I loved her, because I wanted to discover with her, for her, all of the pleasures that she and Dave had never imagined. I wanted to show her pleasure in ways she had never dreamed.

And that was when I got wise. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Lynne was taking immense pleasure by doing that exact same thing with Dave. She was training him in all of the ways that a man, especially a man with a tool like his, could please a woman.

I looked down at Jen with a dribble of cum at the corner of her mouth. She was eager to please. She wanted to please. She wanted to please me. I wanted to teach her how to please her husband.

We had work to do. I strongly suspected that the pleasure would not be all mine.

I pulled Jen to her feet and kissed her oh so softly on her lips. Our tongues darted in and out playfully before settling into a prolonged lingual wrestling match. She pulled back first. She seemed a little unsteady.

I lightly stroked my fingers down her cheeks, neck and collarbone. I rubbed whatever exposed skin I could reach. She was licking her lips - a lot. I took hold of the collars of her blouse and pulled her to me for another kiss. A hard kiss. A lip bruising kiss.

As we broke the kiss I pulled her blouse apart, buttons flying. I pushed her against the wall and unzipped her mini skirt and then ripped it apart (Lynne made me replace both garments, believe me when I tell you, that the experience was more then worth the cost incurred). I positioned Jen over her entry table in front of a beautiful mirror. I pulled her thong to the side and pushed into her. I fucked her from behind until she came.

I was still hard so I picked her up with my cock still in her and walked her into her living room. Her toes never touched the floor. I bent her over her couch and fucked her. I bent her over her chair and fucked her. I positioned her at her fireplace looking directly at her wedding picture and fucked her. I took her room to room and fucked her in each and every one. Bathrooms and kitchen included.

I saved her bedroom, her and Dave’s bedroom for last.

I fucked her against every wall, on every piece of furniture, in her bathroom and on the floor (both bath and bedroom). I pulled back the covers of their bed and asked which side was Dave’s. I laid her down on Dave’s side of the bed.

Neither of us had cum during our good housekeeping tour de fuck. And I was getting pretty tired.

“Have you and Dave ever 69’ed.” Her puzzled expression was answer enough. I got us into position and we began to do each other. I was licking her and giving her instructions on how to blow a guy. She was a quick study and soon had my cock tickling her gag reflex. She seemed comfortable with my cock so deep in her mouth. I told her when I was ready to come and she willing swallowed again.

We slept very soundly that night.

I awoke Saturday morning to an empty bed. I went in search of Jen, my piss hardon leading the way. I found her in the kitchen drinking orange juice and gazing out the window. She was looking across her backyard at my house.

“Jennifer…are you OK?”

She turned to me and smiled. Her expression was hard to read. Wistful, maybe, but she didn’t seem sad.

“If last night was a little over the top…I mean, I just wanted to do something…we don’t have to continue this. We can call…”

“I loved it Jeff. To tell you the truth I can’t wait to do the same with Dave. I want him to cum in me in every room of our house. I want…I want to do everything Jeff. I feel so sexual right now. This is all so new to me. I’ve talked to other women. I’ve read Cosmo. I know there is a lot more to sex then what Dave and I are experiencing. For whatever reason, Dave and I just can’t seem to talk about this, about sex…about fucking. With us everything has always been ‘making love.’ Don’t get me wrong. I love Dave and I love making love with him. But everything has always been so…polite.

“Until that day…when I saw you and Lynne…fucking on the floor. A part of me wanted to tear off my clothes and join you. A bigger part was scared to death that I felt that way. When I got a hold of Dave that night, I took control, I wanted to be fucked.

“I was sitting on him and I kept looking down at where we were joined where his cock was in me. I had never seen that before.” Jen looked at me with tear-filled eyes. “I had never seen Dave in me. I liked what I saw. I liked what I felt. But I couldn’t...we couldn’t seem to get past what we’ve always done. I wanted more…and I knew that Dave wanted more, well at least it was clear that he wanted Lynne.”

This was certainly news to me. Dave was interested in Lynne? Had I been so infatuated with Jen that I’d missed it? And then it hit me - that was how Lynne knew. I was so busy focusing on Jen that I was clueless that Dave was sniffing after her. I guess my expression gave me away.

“Lynne and I were both a little pissed off by the way you guys were acting. But then we realized that it might work to our advantage too.”

“Shit! You and Lynne planned this all out?” I was stunned. I suppose in another time, another place, certainly with a different woman all of my insecurities would have had me freaking out or even leaving. Instead, I had this strange appreciation for how the girls had handle this situation.

“Yes. Lynne and I planned this weekend of fucking - it’s what I wanted. It’s what I needed. She knew you’d go for it. I was pretty sure Dave would. The exchange of purses was my idea. Although we both thought that you guys would have to talk for a while.”

“And all along I thought that I was helping Dave…”

“You were…you are. Lynne is teaching him how to please me. You’re teaching me what to expect from my man and how to please him.”