My Name Is Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rita and I had discussed earlier that evening the possibility that "Jonathan" might have to die I had also mentioned one other possible last resort. She had listened quietly; not really sure, but agreeing to anything that might enable her to keep the submissive in her control. We had agreed upon a sign, a word I would use and it was time to see how good an actress the woman watching from the other room could be. I lifted Shannon's head and stared into eyes dull and clouded with the pain and pleasure she had just endured. "Well BITCH, what say you now?"

Seconds later the door opened and in walked Rita saying, "Well, how is the fantasy coming along?"

"You" I roared, "You said she'd be weak, easy to manipulate. She would renounce this man. His hold on her is too strong."

"I'm sorry m'lord, I knew of her infatuation with this creature but I..."

"Silence! Jonathan has not worked on her but perhaps..." and I grabbed Rita's arm roughly and took her to the table. She gasped as I bent her arm behind her back, cuffing one hand and then the other. I grabbed a pair of ankle cuffs with a hobble chain and moments later had them securely fastened on her.

Once again I grabbed her arm, this time half dragging half carrying her to stand in front of my other helpless victim. "If pain hasn't worked on her, maybe it will work...on you. Well slave are you willing to let your Mistress suffer for your transgressions?"

Rita cried out, quite convincingly "No Shannon, don't let him. Please, I beg of you!" Her slave's eyes had regained some of their focus and she watched me closely as I moved toward her, unbuckling the strap that held her gag and it fell from her mouth.

My hand once again found her hair as I twisted her face toward me. I stared at her intently for seconds and then asked, "Think carefully before you answer, your fate and the fate of others depend upon it. Who do you want, whom will you serve? Is it your Mistress or this man? Who?"

Both Rita and I watched as you licked your lips, trying to form your words. Then you looked at me and said, "You. I will serve you."

Rita's confusion was evident as she stood there in her shackles. "Him? You want Pain?"

My hold on Rita softened somewhat as I took my other hand and reached behind me to pull at the mask. "No, she wants...", as I pulled the mask off my head and looked at the bound dominatrix, "me."

Rita's face turned into a sea of rage as she screamed, "You? You bastard, how did you..." her ramblings went on as I began to undo Shannon's bondage, her body growing more limp as the moments wore on. "I'll kill you, I'll kill you both I swear!" I stopped for a moment leaving the submissive still bound to the rings.

"That's right, you told me that earlier, didn't you? Did I happen to mention that I recorded that conversation and if anything were to happen to either Shannon or I there will be a copy of that tape where you told Pain that yes, you would hire him to kill me, sent to the authorities?" Her eyes burned with a hatred so dark, so menacing I thought another incentive was needed to insure our safety. I moved quickly to grab her by the throat not caring how tight the grip was. I grabbed at the front of her dress and with one yank it came off leaving her bound in only her panties.

Her eyes immediately changed, fearful now as I leaned close to her saying, "I am not Jonathan, I am Pain and I can send you to heaven or to hell woman. Do not underestimate me." With that I picked up the gag from the floor, the one I'd just removed from Rita's mouth and pushed it into hers. I buckled it as tightly as I could and then reached up to pull down the chain hanging there from the ceiling. Moment's later Rita found herself with her feet still on the ground but her bound wrists pulled up behind her back into a very uncomfortable and vulnerable position. The riding crop I had removed from the table had seen many uses in its time but none more enjoyable as I used it over and over again on my helpless prey.

As I continued to lash at her I too saw the same transformation in this woman's eyes as I had seen in the bound captive's earlier. By the time I had finished she was broken and I took the time to lift her head with the butt of the crop saying, "Look at you, the infamous Mistress Rita, no better than a common slave. Your reputation as a dominatrix will pay dearly as will you if you ever speak of this evening or look to harm either of us. Remember that" and with those final words her head once again swung down to rest on her chest.

Walking back over to where Shannon still hung by the rings I saw the fire, the delight in her eyes in what had just taken place. Moving around behind her, I swung the crop and lashed her across her beautiful ass, her cry of surprise and pleasure music to my ears. Picking up several items from the table I finished letting her down from her spider like prison and then instructed her in what I wanted her to do. Minutes later I stood in front of this vision in white saying, "Open your mouth."

"Yes Master" as she closed her eyes and did, as I had demanded.

Moments later with her former Mistress's panties taped firmly in her mouth I picked up the woman now bound with her hands in front, a rope running around her waist connected to another between her legs rubbing at her slit. Her knees and ankles were taped together and throwing her over my shoulder we began to make my way out of this place. I tugged at the rope between her legs and heard her moan of pleasure saying, "Now, your training really begins. You will pay dearly for not trusting me and I will take even more pleasure from having you as my own, forever."

THE END

12