My Name is Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael said, "We should better be going. We were supposed to meet up with some other friends almost an hour ago. They are going to start wondering what happened to us."

I initially wanted to speak up and say, "Just invite them over," but instead I said, "To bad, I was just about ready to get things going again. I haven't gotten this well fucked in a very long time."

Brett and Michael then started to get dressed. Jeff and I just put on hotel robes. When the two of them finished dressing I walked them out to the door as Jeff followed.

"Thank you again very much for most unforgettable night. After that comment of yours made out by the pool the other day I would never have imagined this happening," Michael said as he and Brett were leaving. Then he said, "I have heard of slut-wives before, but never really thought they existed."

I think should have been offended by that last remark but instead I took it as a badge of honor. I was a slut-wife by letting other men fuck me in front of my husband. What could be more slutty then that? So I replied, "I will take that as a complement and thanks for helping me fulfil my husband's fantasy of watching his wife getting fucked by complete strangers."

After we had gotten home from that trip Jeff began to start acting very strange. Whenever I tried to talk about it he would change the subject or just avoid talking about it all together. Finally I just had to come out and confront him about what I thought was bothering him so much and asked.

"Jeff, are you really sure that you were ok with me having sex with Brett and Michael last week?"

Jeff paused for a few minutes before answering, "Yes, I am very ok with it and that is what is so troubling to me. I am your husband and you are my wife. I should not have enjoyed watching you having sex with those other men but I did, and very much so if I might add."

Jeff paused again before continuing, "And there is more. I don't just want to watch you with other men again; I want for you to submit to me and let me share you with other men. Do whatever they ask of you, to be a total slut for them."

Hearing Jeff say that he wanted me to be a total slut for other men should have been something that I found to be extremely insulting to me, but for some strange reason I didn't at all react that way. Instead I truly wanted to find a way to make it happen. I didn't really know where to begin or how I was even going to go about it. So for the next several weeks I slowly began doing research into the many different aspects of submission which eventually lead me to discover the topic of sexual slavery.

After several weeks of me discreetly asking questions amongst as many different people that I thought might know something about what I was seeking I was eventually introduced to a terrific woman named Allison. She would become my guide into a new world that I never could have imagined even existed. And in the process become one of my closest friends as well.

We met for coffee one day after talking on the phone a few times. She described herself as a submissive and that her husband was her Master. She told me that as her Master he basically controlled most every aspect of her life. I found this information very hard to believe. From an outward appearance she looked and presented herself as a very confident and outgoing woman. She told me how she had just open her own women's clothing store that primarily carried ladies professional dress apparel, but also included a good selection of lingerie, swim wear, and evening wear.

Over the next hour or so we talked about the many different aspects of her life that revolved around her being a submissive. The one aspect that I found most appealing to me and what I was searching for was that her husband frequently shared her with other men. This was what my husband wanted for me to be open and willing to do. Let other men use me for sex while he watched or even participated himself. But there were many more aspects of submission that Allison told me about that started to intrigue me even more. When we had finished talking Allison invited me to come visit her store next week.

"I have several items there that I think you will find very interesting," Allison said.

The next week I made a visit to the Northside Mall where Allison's clothing store was located. I had been to this mall before, but did not frequent it because it was on the other side of the city from my home and there was another mall much closer. I found Allison's shop on the second level. I was very surprised to find an independently owned store in a mall when most mall stores are part of a chain. It was called Allison's Closet.

Walking inside of the store I started to look around for Allison but did not see her anyplace. I started to wander up and down through the aisles not really looking for anything in particular, but being a woman I do love to shop. After a while I was approached by an attractive looking young sales clerk. Her name tag read "Judy".

"Hi, can I help you find anything?"

"Oh no, I am just looking. The store owner Allison Colten asked me to come by this week. Is she here?"

"Yes, I think she is in her office in the back. Let me call her for you. What is your name?

"Susan McAllister."

"I will be right back," she said then headed up towards the front counter.

When she returned, "Allison will be right out to help you," she said then left to help another customer.

A few minutes later Allison found me looking at some really skimpy sexy lingerie, "That will look very good on you," she said, "Wear that for your husband and he might just change his mind about wanting to share you," she said in a much lower voice so that only I could hear her.

Then she said, "Come with me, I have some very special items that I keep in a back room for select clientele that I want to show you. I think that you will like them a lot."

Allison led me to the back of the store and through a large dressing room area then a door marked employees only. In the back area of the store was a large store room. From there she led me into what appeared to be her office and then to another door. She took out a set of keys from her desk unlocked the door then opened the door and turned on the lights and I followed her in.

Hanging on the walls in the room were all sorts of different objects. There were vibrators, dildos, and other sex toys that I recognized. There were also many different leather outfits some that included chain mesh. Scattered amongst them were varies types of leather and metal collars. Some of the leather ones looked like very elegant dog collars. While some of the metal ones were very shiny, others had a more rustic dull looking appearance. Also there was a very large selection of whips, paddles, and many other things I just honestly didn't recognize.

After I had few minutes to take it all in Allison said, "This is what I call the Toy Section. It has just about everything a person would want or need to submit to another."

"I don't know what to say," was all I could come up with.

"Does anything that you see intrigue you?" Allison asked.

"Yes, I find all of it very intriguing," I said.

Over the next few weeks I met Allison for lunch or sometimes just for coffee about once or twice a week. We became fast friends and she answered all of my questions regarding ever different type of submission, sexual slavery, and the topic that I found most intriguing of all Bondage and Discipline. She very openly talked about what her relationship was like with her husband/master. She described herself as a 24/7 submissive, meaning that she always considers herself to be under the control of her Master, and only does those things outside of his presence that she has been permitted to do. Whenever she is in his presence he has total control over all of her actions.

It seem like for every question I asked and that she answered, two or three more would come up. One topic of discussion that I found to be very fascinating was becoming a collared slave. A Master would give his submissive a collar to wear around her neck that would be a symbol to show to the world that this slave was owned by him. It was when learning about this that I decided that I wanted my husband to become my Master and for I to become his collared slave.

My next question for Allison was, "How do I get my husband to become my Master?"

Her response, "That should not be too difficult of a task after what you have told me about him. I think it is time that your husband should meet my Master."

That night after I had put our daughter to bed I came into my husband's office to talk with him about everything that I had learned recently and that I was willing to the point of almost being eager to submit to him and become his sex slave and most importantly let him share me with other men. I told him all about my meetings with Allison and that I wanted him to meet her husband/Master Blake.

After the two of us had spent several hours into the night discussing the implications of what our new relationship might bring we made our way back to our bedroom. Once there we slowly removed each other's clothing while our lips kissed passionately and our hands lovingly caressed each other's bodies. Very soon we were both lying naked on our bed with me on my back with my arms and legs wrapped around Jeff's body as his wonderful cock filled my pussy. In and out he thrust into me again and again.

Then he pulls out and says, "Turn over on to all fours."

Soon I feel his cock at my entrance. At first he only pushes a little ways in. Slowly he increases the depth of his penetration. Soon I feel his hips, as his entire shaft is inside of me, start slamming into my ass cheeks. Quickly I start to feel my orgasm approaching. After several more powerfully hard strokes from Jeff I feel him unleash his cum inside of me. Feeling his come fill my pussy I release my own orgasm and my cunt muscles spasm around his shaft as I feel it begin to soften inside of me.

The two of us fell over and collapsed onto the bed sleeping curled up until morning.

The next morning I begin to put my plan into action. The first thing I did was call Allison to tell her that my husband as agreed to meet her Master and to setup a time and place. Next I had to consider the fact that we still had child in the house and there was no way that a 24/7 submissive relationship would work in that situation. Then I remembered something Allison told me, sometimes when a submissive was not in a full time or 24/7 relationship they would either chose a slave name or their Master would give them one to use as a way of distinguishing their separate lives. Now all I had to do was come up with a name, one that suited me.

The date was set. Jeff would meet with Blake, Allison's Master next Friday after work. I called my parents to see if they could watch our daughter for the weekend. And of course they said yes.

That Friday after dropping of our daughter at my parent's house I went to see Allison. I needed to pick up a few things from her Toy Section. And ask her for some last minute advice as well.

When I got home I went straight up stairs to get ready. First I showered and shaved my legs. Next I trimmed my pubic hair, thought about shaving it all clean off because I had read that most slaves were required to be clean shaven, but Jeff had never asked me to shave it all off before so I decide to leave it at that. If Jeff told me to shave it all later I would. Then I did my hair and make-up. When I finished with that I started to make my way towards the stairs remaining completely naked. Half way to the stairs I realized the only thing I still had on was my wedding ring. I stopped for a second. I had never taken it off in over two years. I decide if I was going to give myself to Jeff I would do so not as is wife but as an entirely new person. I returned to the bedroom and removed my ring then placed it down on my dressing table.

Downstairs I arranged my purchases from Allison store around the living room floor. Then I knelt in the center of the room and waited. When Jeff came home from his meeting I waited until he made his way into the living room. As he came into the room he saw me kneeling there.

"My name is Slut, sir. But you can give me whatever name you choose. For if you will have me I give myself to you to use and do with as you choose as my Master."

It is hard to believe it has been over fifteen years since that first day I knelt in the middle of the living room floor and patiently waited to submit to my Master and said those words for the first time. Knowing now that Slut can be and do things that Susan could never do.

Now we have been driving for quite some time and Jeff has still not told me where we are going. Only that we are getting close. Then Jeff turned off of the main road onto another road that looked like it ran up towards a large hotel or resort.

As we got closer I could see that it was a quite expansive property spread out over close to a hundred acres. The buildings all had a very much of a Spanish look to them. The surrounding grounds were all impeccably landscaped.

"We are staying here tonight," I asked.

"Yes," Jeff answered. "And I am taking you out to a great dinner and then some dancing that I know you love so much."

"But I haven't packed anything to wear," I said, "All of have is what I am wearing and Slut's usual outfit."

"Not a problem," he said, "The hotel has several boutique shops that I am sure will have everything that you need."

So while Jeff was getting us checked in I went and found the boutique shops to get the things I would need for the night. The first thing that I needed to find was nice evening gown or cocktail dress to wear tonight. But definitely nothing backless, Slut still had some really nice dark red marks on her back from Mistress Rhonda's whip.

The women's clothing store in the hotel had a much better selection of items than I thought they would have. After looking at and trying on several different dresses I narrowed it down to two. One was a V-neck mini cocktail dress black with silver trim that was sleeveless and came down to just above the knees the other a solid gray scrunched tunic drape also sleeveless. Unable to decide I went with both. Next I went looking for a few personal items and other necessities to make for a wonderful night out.

With all my purchases complete and the store all set to deliver everything to our room I went looking for my husband who said I would find him in the lounge when I was done. In the lounge I found him sitting at the bar and joined him for a drink. After we finished with our drinks we headed to our room to relax and freshen up before heading off to dinner.

After dinner we made our way back into the lounge were a band was playing really good dance music. My husband and I had been dancing closely and in each other's arms for several hours and had only taken a few breaks to get a couple of drinks and rest a bit. Then it was back out into each other's arms.

Near the end of the night Jeff leaned in and whispered into my ears, "Do you know that those two gentlemen over there have been checking you out all night?"

Looking at him with a big smile on my face, "Do you want me to walk over to them and invite them back up to our room? Then go put on Slut's collar. You know she has never said no to you and she never will."

Then Jeff said, "No, tonight I want my wife, not my Slut."

Shortly after that the song ended and we left the dance floor and made are way back up to our room.

Once there we danced silently in each other's arms holding each other's body close. Then slowly we began removing each other's clothing. When both of us were fully naked we continued to hold each other close with our arms and hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. Then I went down on to my knees and took his swollen shaft deep into my mouth coating it with juices from my tongue. My pussy was getting ready and ready with anticipating so I made my way onto the bed. Lying back on to the bed spreading my legs wide I expected Jeff to climb between them with his hard cock. But instead he crawled between them and brought his mouth the lips of my pussy. Very quickly I felt his tongue working its way up and down my opening his lips pulling gently on my lips then on the clit.

It did not take long before I was saying, "Jeff I need to feel you inside of me."

Very slowly he made his way up my body slowly making kisses as he went. He paused brief at my navel then again each of my breast nipples. Then are lips met together as I felt his shaft started to press into my opening. He took his time easing into me with almost agonizing slowness. Each time he pressed a little further into me then nearly withdrew completely before repeating the process. Finally I could feel his entire shaft go deep into me as he increased his rhythm.

When I felt that he was close, "Come inside of me. I want to feel it."

With that I felt is cock erupting inside me triggering my own orgasm.

We soon fell asleep cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

The next morning I felt Jeff stirring as he climbed out of bed.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" I asked.

"I have an early morning tee time with some new clients. But you should sleep in. I have surprise coming for you at 10:00"

"What kind of a surprise."

"A personal in room massage."

Hearing this I questioned, "I can't get a massage, Slut still has some pretty good red marks on her back."

"Don't worry about that. The massage therapist I have arranged for has been made very aware of your secret and full discretion has been assured."

I spent the rest of the morning in bed only getting up a little before ten. Promptly at ten there was a knock on the door. Going for the door I covered myself in only one of the hotel room robes.

Opening the door I hear, "Hi, I am Ronni, I am here to give you a massage."

Standing aside I let the very attractive young woman enter the room carrying her portable table and bags. While she got everything set up I made my way into the bathroom until she was ready for me.

"I am all set-up so whenever you are ready."

Exiting the bathroom I made my way over to where Ronni had set her table. I could not help myself to look over this most beautiful woman. She was probably in her early to mid-twenties and much taller than me standing at least 5'8" or 9". Her build was very athletic and muscular and obviously knew her way around a gym and I am not talking aerobic classes here. She definitely knew how to pump some iron. My best guess at here measurements would have to be around 36D-24-36. But the two most striking things about her were her hair and eyes. She had the most piercing green eyes and platinum blonde hair I think I had ever seen.

For over the next hour she gave me the most intense and pleasurable full body massage that I could have ever thought possible. Every muscle in my body turned to complete jelly. I don't think I could ever feel that relaxed again.

Then when she was nearing the end and I was lying on my back. She reached her hand under the sheet covering my lower body slowly reaching a finger lower until touching my clit and she said, "I usually don't do this for my massage clients, but after seeing those marks on your back I think you can use it."

She then leaned into my head and whispered into my ear, "Also your husband and my Mistress are very good friends with each other." She then leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. Then taking me by the hand she led me over to the bed.

We both climbed onto the bed where we spent the next several minutes caressing each other bodies with our hands. Kneeling in front of each other I rubbed her breasts while hands roamed over my back and buttocks. Our mouths locked together and our tongues enter twined. She explored every inch of my body with her finger tips and tongue and I did the same to hers. As my mouth and tongue explored her backside I could not help but notice a cursive letter 'L' tattooed on to her left cheek. Seeing this I knew instantly who her Mistress was. Finally I fell onto my back and she climbed on top of me with her head between my legs and then lowered her womanhood to my mouth as she placed her lips on mine. We each brought the other to climax with our tongues several times. Once completely exhausted from our orgasms we lay in each other's arms to cuddle the rest of the morning.