My Name is Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers

A week had passed and the plastic surgeon was done with Jim's neck area and had the trach hole covered. It still had some redness around it but it was going to look fine after it healed good. Jim was now eating regular food and was having no trouble breathing. The doctors thought he could leave that Friday. We were both very happy he was finally getting out.

Friday finally arrived and I had gotten the day off so I could bring Jim home. I got up to the floor and everything was ready so we headed to the car. We got his stuff loaded, not that there was that much of it, and were soon pulling into the parking lot of my place. There is a luggage cart in the entryway and we used it to get his stuff to my place. Jim had not eaten lunch at the hospital so we fixed some lunch and ate. I had made room for his things and we put what he had away. We moved into the living room and sat on the couch just wanting to be close to each other. We snuggled together and I told him I was glad he was here with me. He pulled me tighter and kissed me. We took a short nap that way then decided we had better go to the store.

The first stop we made was to get Jim some more clothes. I took him to where Dot worked and introduced them. They got their heads together and he got what he needed. They seemed to get along very well and I could see him get hard watching Dot use her prosthetic arms. We headed to the grocery store and almost filled a cart. I had not been there with Linda for a while and was out of a lot of things and wanted to get stuff that Jim liked. We got back to my place and even using the luggage cart, it took two trips to get the stuff up to my apartment. Jim said he was pooped from all that walking which he was not used to, and we decided another nap would be in order.

We undressed and lay on the bed beside each other and fell asleep. We did not sleep that long and I awakened with Jim on his side just looking at me sleep. His eyes kept going back and forth between my empty, shoulder less area and big breasts which was a short trip. His good hand was holding his head up and I moved enough to get a nipple in his mouth. He started sucking and using his tongue to stimulate my nipple as she sucked. My cunt immediately started getting slicked up and I moaned in pleasure. His cock was against my hip and I could feel it get hard and expand. I asked him to put his arm stump in my cunt and I spread my legs. He ran it up and down my slit to get it wet and slipped it in very slowly tormenting me.

At long last (it seemed) the tip hit my cervix and I told him to push a little more and he did. Just as he stopped pushing I came big time over and over without him even moving in me. I think most of the emotion involved was just knowing he was here with me and out of the hospital. Jim released my nipple and used his good hand to pull my head to his mouth and we kissed and tongued passionately. He started moving his stump in and out of my cunt very slowly and arched it up so it hit my clit several times. Using my legs I turned on my side and lifted my leg up over his hip so he could get better access to me. It is very hard to describe the feelings his stump creates in my cunt, both from a physical and mental standpoint. Every woman should have a lover with a bony arm stump to be fucked with!!

I started coming again and he kept my high for several minutes and then I think I passed out for a few seconds. The next thing I knew he was between my spread legs eating me. I called him up to me and we kissed some more. I could see his cock was huge and a dark purple and I knew he needed relief. We moved closer to each other and I took him in my mouth. With no hands it was the only way I could give him the best masturbation possible, a way we both loved probably better than fucking. Pre cum was running out of his pee hole and I let him slip down my throat right off. I had gotten good at being able to hold my breath and held him there for a long time using my throat muscles to milk him. I let him slip up and took another deep breath and slid him back down deep with my mouth right against his balls.

For a moment I wished I had hands to reach up and pull on them but then very glad I did not. I pulled his head back into my mouth and sucked on his huge head running my tongue over the hole getting more of the slick cum and the back of his cock. I knew he was close and in a way wanted it to happen and in another to make it last so he could enjoy it more. I plopped the head out of my mouth and licked my way down to his balls. I took them in my mouth one at a time and pulled them away from his body. Jim's hand and stump were rubbing where my shoulders used to be sending chills through me. After letting him cool down for a few minutes I again slid his cock back down my throat. Neither one of us lasted long this time and he came over and over in my throat, nice warm, sticky cum flowing and flowing. Like the movie DEEP THROAT, I came with him for the first time ever that way, with anyone for that matter. I pulled him back out of my throat so I could breathe and cleaned him, then letting him plop out of my mouth again.

He was limp by the time I let go and I just lay there with my head in his lap and his spent cock on my cheek. Several minutes later he flexed it and it fell off. I moved up to his head and he pulled me tightly into his arms and we kissed. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, as it was still coated with his cum, and he licked it off. We finally got up and headed into the shower. After we had washed I asked if he wanted to shave his cock and balls and he said yes. He was able to lather the area up and I helped keep his legs open with my head as I watched, and he was able to get the job done with only one hand. I asked if he wanted to do me and he nodded yes and mouthed if I trusted him. Laughing I said well you still have your cock so you must be all right. We traded places and he was able to get me shaved without any problems. This time I had all of the hair removed. I was much easier than he was as I was already shaved and only had stubble.

He dried us off and we headed into the kitchen for something to eat. I was still very Horney looking at Jim and his arm stump and told him so. I added I might be getting ready to start my period so I had better get ready tonight. I told him I usually used pads and a belt but would he mind putting a tampon in me tonight and he used his pad and said absolutely not, he would enjoy it very much. Remember I did it once before at the hospital. I said yes I remembered he was a dirty old man just wanting to play with my pussy. Guilty he typed. We did our things in the bathroom and headed for bed. I noticed that he was limp; I must have gotten it all out of him for now. As we were snuggling together I said it felt great to have someone to sleep with, and thanked him for a fantastic afternoon and evening. We kissed good night and I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Saturday, we just catnapped for some time then finally got up. Jim pulled my tampon out and it was bloody. He had a pee hard on and we got in the shower. He sat on the bench and I squatted on his big hard on with my knees on the bench. As he first slid into my cunt I felt the tinges of being sore from all the fucking we had done yesterday with his cock and stump. It felt great! He was able to hold on to me by putting his arms around me and grasping hold of his stump. I pumped up and down and could feel his foreskin going back and forth over his big head. My blood was not as slick as my normal lubrication I guess. I think we were both turned on by fucking during my period, a first time for both of us, and I came quickly with Jim right behind me. His cock head was right at my cervix as he ejaculated and I could feel it hitting me as deep as he was the way we were sitting.

Jim was sucking on my big breasts as he fucked me and I was really wound tight having my period. He stayed hard and we kept at it for several more minutes. I finally felt him go soft and slip out and we heard a lot of bloody stuff run out on the floor after. My knees were starting to get sore so I asked him to let go of me and he helped me stand. What a mess and I loved it. So did Jim I think as he had a big grin of success. Blood and cum were running down my legs and he turned the water on to rinse the mess off. When the warm water hit him he started peeing and now I know why he was so hard for so long. We both had a good laugh about it. We washed and he douched me and we got out and put t-shirts on. I used a pad and belt this time so I would not be so dry.

He fixed us some tea and toast and we started a list of things that needed doing over the next several weeks. Jim typed that he would like to drive and I had no problem with it. Our having a car would save us lots of time and trouble not counting cab fares. One of the things Jim had on the list was to get in touch with the army and see just where things stood. He thought he should have a housing allowance and that would help with getting a car. We had a great weekend just like a couple on their honeymoon, sucking and fucking my bloody cunt as much as we could. I did not want to get up and go to work on Monday and was still on my period.

Several weeks passed and Jim and I got along great. We were both a help to each other and enjoyed experiencing our amputations with one another. The sex tapered down to five or six times a day, no just kidding, most of the time once a day at least. It was something we did for each other with great enjoyment. We found that taking turns pleasuring each other while the other one just enjoyed was what we enjoyed most. Needless to say there were times when one or the other of us just needed to fuck and get off and it was bim bam thank you mam.

Linda, Dot and I talked but we had not gotten together yet. Jim asked about it today and I told him he was doing a fantastic job of keeping me satisfied. I did catch on that he was asking in a round-a-bout way when could he join in. He was sitting close enough that I could put my foot in his crotch and feel his hard on. He knew he had been caught and just grinned. I told him I would talk to the girls and work something out. He leaned forward and gave me a big kiss. That evening I called Dot and she said she had missed hearing from me. I must be getting all I need from Jim. I laughed and said yes he did a great job. I then asked if she would like to get together for a three way with he and I and she said are you sure and I said you bet. She was quiet for a bit then said what the hell, she would love to. We worked out a time and rang off.

Jim had gotten his driver's license and had found a car and was doing great with it. The army had paid him his back pay and started his housing allowance. He would be kept on active duty for some time yet until the doctors were sure he was ok. He would then be retired with a 98% disability and have money coming in from that. Tonight was the night I had invited Dot over for dinner and I had told her Jim did not know. She was there when he got home and I introduced them. Jim's eyes were big when he saw her prosthetic arms and hooks. She stuck one out and he shook it and held on for a while. Dot had short shorts on, had removed her shoes when she came in, was bare legged and had a tight polo shirt on and obviously no breasts. He arms were on the outside of the polo using it for stump socks. Jim could see all of them and Dot showed them off to him and how they worked even though he was wearing his. Both Dot and I could see he was hard as a rock. We grinned at each other when he could not see us.

We sat out on the patio waiting for dinner to cook and Dot sat across from Jim keeping her legs open. She had an obvious camel toe and wet spot. I just let the two of them talk getting acquainted with his fingers flying over the surface of his talking note pad. Dot seemed to be at ease with him and I was glad. I slipped into the kitchen getting stuff ready and they both came in about 15 minutes later and helped get everything done and on the table. Jim fed me but could hardly take his eyes off of Dot as she fed herself. She had become an expert with her arms by now. We ate and enjoyed another glass of wine then got the kitchen cleaned up.

We headed to the bedroom and Dot asked if Jim would like for her to undress him. He looked at me and I told him they could do anything they wanted to do to each other tonight. She helped him get his arm off then undid his shirt and next pulled his shorts down. That was all he had on had his long, hard cock was in her face. She took hold of it with her hooks and masturbated him a few strokes. She stood up and asked if Jim wanted her with or without her arms. He mouthed without and using his one hand undid the straps and helped her out of them. He pulled the polo over her head and took several minutes looking at her stumps. When he got done he ran the tip of his stump along the mastectomy lines on her chest as he looked into her eyes.

Next he dropped to his knees and pulled her short shorts down her long legs. She stepped out of them and stood with her legs spread open. Jim ran his arm stump up the inner thigh and across her cunt lips. By this time I had sat in a chair just watching the two of them enjoy each other. Dot backed up to the bed and sat down then moved on to her back. She pulled her legs back to her empty chest and wide open to Jim. He knelt down and started kissing and licking his way to her pussy. I noticed it was freshly shaved and suspected she and Linda had been together. Jim was an expert with his tongue and soon had Dot Cumming and Cumming. She finally told him to hurry and fuck her; she could not wait to get his hard in her. She scooted into the middle of the bed and Jim quickly mounted her. He was in to his balls on the first stroke and started pumping away. Dot was very vocal urging him on.

She still had her legs pulled back and wide open so he had to be very deep in her. After about five minutes Dot came big time and Jim right after her. They collapsed and Jim got off of her. I beckoned him over to me and sucked his dripping cock in my mouth and cleaned him off good. Dot was just relaxed on the bed so I had Jim pull my dress off and got between her legs and lapped up the delicious cum running out of her. The two of them mixed together tasted great. As I was eating Dot Jim got in bed with us and they started kissing for the first time. Jim soon worked his way down to her empty chest and kissed the whole area. Dot started crying at his acceptance of her like that. I kissed him passionately quietly thanking him. We all got into a group hug and Dot thanked both of us profusely for a great evening. Jim helped her get her arms back on and dressed and we walked her to the door saying good night.

Jim and I went back out on to the patio and talked about what had gone on tonight. The first thing he typed was that she was a very sexy women and he had no idea why men would reject a woman who had a mastectomy, one or both. Her amputations were very sexy but NOTHING would ever match the sexy, sensuous beauty you possess. You will always be my favorite. He also thanked me for letting him screw her but you are still the best by far! I could see him getting hard and he put the tablet down and got between my legs as I sat on the longue. He very gently started eating me and his tongue did a job on my clit. I was soon soaked and he slid his arm stump up my cunt and gently started moving it in and out of me.

He watched what he was doing very closely and then moved his good hand up to my big breast and started working it over good. Between the two things going on at the same time I started one long continuous orgasm. I finally had to gently push him away with my foot to get him to stop. After my mind cleared I got him to sit on the patio floor and he looked like he was hard enough to let me do him. I straddled his legs and cock and sat down on it rocking around on it. Jim latched on to one of my nipples with his mouth and I used all my strength to squeeze him with the muscles in my vagina as I rode up and down. It did not take long and he came. He had enough left that I felt three or four spray me. He held me tightly for a while after and we finally broke apart laughing at the mess we had made on the ground.

We headed for the shower and had a nice long, hot one then off to bed. I don't think either one of us moved all night long.

A few days later I got hold of Linda and asked if she would be interested in an evening with Jim and I. She laughed and asked what I had in mind. I told her dinner and that she would be desert. That got her attention right away and she asked if Jim would be eating also. I told her yes that in fact he was the main attraction. Linda immediately said what day and time. We laughed some more and then agreed on a date. She brought up that she had not shaved my pussy for some time and did she need to come early. I told her no that Jim was taking very good care of me that way, even did himself. I asked her if she remembered that Jim had a bony arm stump that gave great orgasms and she said she did. I added that like I had done with Dot he would not know she was going to be there.

The day arrived for Linda to visit and I let Jim answer the door when it rang. He was surprised to see her and invited her in. Linda had a simple short dress on with spaghetti straps and made out of thin material that showed her very small breasts and large nipples. It ended right at the bottom of her bucket. The aluminum feet that stuck out to hold her upright were showing. I introduced them to each other and we headed to the patio for a cold drink. We chatted about different things and Jim finally asked what happened to her legs. I had already told Linda that he knew I had my arms removed and she told him that we had the same doctor. He nodded his head in understand. Linda and I could see that he had become quite hard and he did nothing to hide it even adjusting himself one time. We all grinned at each other and I think he then figured out what was going to happen.

With a very suggestive look Linda said if he would show her his arm stump she would show him her "stump". Jim looked at me for approval and I said ok with me and anything goes today. Jim used his pad and asked Linda if she would like to take it off for him and she said she would love to. He knelt by her and she undid the straps and lifted it off as Jim pulled his stump out of it. She pulled the sump sock off exposing the perfect dildo as far as I was concerned. Linda ran her hands over it and looking at me said lucky you. She even took the tip into her mouth. I suggested we get out of the sun and into the bedroom.

In the bedroom Linda asked Jim to pull her dress over her head and he did so letting him see how she was sitting in her bucket. Jim and I could see that Lind's nipples were very distended and her very small amount of breast tissue was pushing them out further. She got by the bed and moved herself over to it getting on her back. She asked him to undo the two belts that held the clam shell closed and he did and removed the front one. She told him to pull her over and he did and removed the back half. Jim's eyes got huge when he saw her. She had no hips and her body just tapered down in a "V" shape from just under her rib cage. Her buttocks had been removed and she was just flat all the way.

Linda used her arms to turn herself over and again Jim did a double take at the front side, the taper down to just where her pussy lips formed. They were big and long and with nothing around them, including hair, looked even bigger. Jim and I could see that she was very wet already. The golf ball sized tissue in Linda's breasts had flattened out and only her large nipples were sticking up. Linda reached over and started pulling Jim's shorts down and he got them the rest of the way off showing her his long, thick cock standing at attention and leaking pre cum. She looked at me and said how lucky could a girl be with a guy that has two great toys to play with. I told her good clean living was the key. We all had a good laugh and Jim helped me out of my shorts and top.

sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers