My Name is Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers

Jim pointed at his cock and mouthed rubber and Linda said no she was safe. I got in bed with Linda and we kissed and I offered my big breast for her to suck on. Jim got down to her pussy and spread her huge lips apart and started licking. I could feel Linda moaning through my nipples as he ate her. I was in heaven watching what both Linda and Jim were doing. After a while I asked Linda what she wanted first Jim's stump or big cock. She said stump for sure. She had already cum twice so was really wet. Jim rubbed her slit with it then slowly worked it into her cunt. Linda was moaning in pleasure as he did so and finally it was all the way in. He let her get used to the size then slowly started to thrust it in and out. She was arching her back and I am sure if she had hips they would be thrusting wildly.

By this time she had grabbed the sheets with both hands exhorting Jim with fuck me, fuck me with that fucking stump. She finally started her cum and I am pretty sure she was squirting. Jim and the sheets sure got wet. He finally stopped moving his stump and let her calm down a little. Just before she was all the way relaxed he pulled his stump and replaced it with his big cock. As much pre cum as he had leaked, and as wet as she was, he had it in the full length in one thrust. Linda let out a scream of lust and I hoped the neighbors had not heard anything. Jim was really pounding her cunt and they both came together. Jim usually does not just go deep, stop, and cum but keeps thrusting as he is Cumming and did so with Linda. Since this was his first cum of the day he had a big load for her and I think she felt every squirt.

Linda was almost out cold from what she had experienced. I had been sucking her nipples while Jim fucked her and kept it up as she recovered. She reached her hand up and put a couple of fingers in my pussy as we were there. Jim was also trying to recover. After a few minutes I moved over to him and took his big cock in my mouth and cleaned it off then moved and got my fill of Linda. Everything was soaked around her and when I mentioned it she said she had never done that before. I said you must have enjoyed it better than when I do you then. We both laughed and I could see Jim doing his laugh bit. It was shower time and I had Jim pull the sheets as soon as Linda was in her chair.

The shower is big enough for all of us and we enjoyed it very much. Jim got hard again looking and washing Linda and she asked if he ever ran out and I said not so far. Linda just shook her head and told him thanks for the best sex she had ever had. I told her it was our pleasure. We dried off and Linda got back in her bucket and we had some dinner. After she put her dress on and headed home. Jim and I got a clean sheet on and went back to bed. He fucked me with his stump since I really had not gotten any action earlier and we were soon asleep.

sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers