My Name is Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers

He asked how we could do it and I told him I knew a lot of the nurses and I would work something out with one of them. He asked grinning if I wanted to see this and pointed to the tent in his pj's with his stump. I told him yes if he did not mind me seeing him and he shook his head no. I told him let's wait until you get your arm.

We talked about how he was doing with liquids and he said fine. He was anxious to get on to soft foods but knew it would take time. After being motionless for a minute or so he typed that the doctor had told him today there was no way for them to fix his throat. He would never be able to talk again after they saw all the damage when they were doing his last surgery. I said Jim that makes no difference to me, I like you anyway you are and will be there for you. We held each other's eyes for a while and as a tear rolled down his face he said thank you for being here for me, it helps a lot.

He then typed that the doctor had said he thought they could re hook up his trachea to his mouth but it would take at least two more surgeries. He asked me to think about it and did I want him to do it or stay how I am now with the tracheotomy. He asked me what I thought he should do and I said it is not up to me, YOU need to do what you want.

The nurse brought in a container for him to drink and said it was the chocolate milkshake he had asked for. He showed her the computer and said thank you. She said that was great for him to have and thanked me for thinking of him and left. I told him I needed to get home and did he need anything and he grinned looking me over good but shook his head no. We laughed and I gave him a kiss and left. The nurse was at the desk and I asked her if she thought he could get an evening pass next week after he got his arm. She said she did not see any reason why not if he continued as good as he was doing now. I said thanks and headed home.

I stopped again the next night after work and Jim was up walking in the hall. We hugged and I walked with him some more getting lots of looks at my armless torso. I had a jacket on so my large breasts did not show much. When we got back in the room Jim closed the door and drew me into his arms and we kissed. After, we went over and sat down. Jim typed on the computer asking me if I would mind getting him some pants and a couple of shirts. I told him no problem and what size did he wear. He said he did not know as he had lost a lot of weight. I told him I would guess and see what happened.

He said his arm would be ready in the morning and was looking forward to getting it. I told him I thought he would be very sexy in it. He said good, he thought no female would be interested in him. I told him he was crazy, a lot of women would be interested in him. I asked him if he would like to come to my place for dinner the next Saturday after this one and he looked at me like I was the crazy one. I told him it should not be a problem for him to get a pass for the afternoon and evening and to ask the nurse to ask his doctor. He still did not believe it was possible and we went out to the nurses' station and she said sure and put a note on his chart right in front of him. Jim just shook his head smiling all the way back to his room.

When we got back to his room he again closed the door and we fell into each other's arms kissing. This time we were leaning against the door so no one could get in and catch us. I gently brought my knee up and pressed it against the hard cock I could feel pushing into me. I made a mental note to get some rubbers as I was not on any birth control right now. For the first time Jim used his hand to take hold of my breast and played with it. I whispered to him to come up under my blouse and put it right on my skin. He did so and when he rubbed my hard nipple and puffed out areola I thought I was going to cum right there.

We finally broke grinning at each other. He pulled my blouse back down and put my jacket on me and I showed him the Velcro patch that kept it closed. He walked me to the elevator and on the way past the nurse's desk she told him she had talked to the doctor and he said it was fine if he went out that Saturday. He mouthed thank you and we giggled as we got to the elevator. I told him to think of what he could have to eat and let me know tomorrow. We did not see any one looking so we kissed and I got on the elevator.

When I got home, and as I was eating, I made a list of things I needed to do. I was going to call Linda my girlfriend/lover and ask her to come over next week and shave my legs and pussy for me. I knew she would love to do it. I would have to see if Jim wanted to learn. Jim had gotten me very hot and as Horney as I was I wondered if my period was about to start. I hoped it would not until after Jim was there. I would have to ask him how he felt about that also. I called Linda and she was all for it and then I headed for bed. I about wore my largest toy out getting myself off then got up and took a shower.

The days passed quickly and I was able to get away from work a little early that Friday and headed to the mall to get some things for Jim. The one store I like has a female sales person, Dot that was also a bilateral, AE amputee and wore hook prosthetics. She had cancer and also had a bilateral mastectomy. This was about 18 months ago so she was doing well with her arms but still feeling like no one would be interested in her as a woman any more. I always tried to flirt with her. She was working today and helped me get stuff together. I even got him some sandals and socks having never seen any shoes around his room.

We visited as Dot was not busy and as we were talking she kept looking down at my breasts. I ask her if she had a date yet and she said she was not trying anymore. I told her she was a very nice person, beautiful and great to be with. What was not to like about her. She said you know the reason. I said yes but you have learned to use your hooks great. I saw her get a little upset for a few seconds they she quietly said yes but remember I have no breasts. I told her that a good man would not care, breasts were only icing in the cake. We were looking each other in the eye and I quietly asked her if she was interested in me. She started nodding her head very slowly keeping her eyes locked on mine.

I told her good because watching her use her hooks turned me on. She finally said and seeing you with no arms and using your feet as hands really turns me on also. Since I became one, I have become attracted to amputees of any kind. I asked if she had ever been with another woman and she said no...but would be interested in trying it. I told her I was bi-sexual and she said she was non-sexual because she had not been with anyone for over 18 months. I asked her if she would like to get together sometime and she said yes, she would like that very much. We exchanged phone numbers and I paid the bill.

It was quite a pile and she got one of the stock boys to take things out to my car. He was surprised I drove but was nice and refused a tip. I headed to the hospital and went up to the floor and found one of the corpsmen that I knew and asked if he would mind bringing the stuff up to Jim. He said absolutely not and would get it in just a while after he finished with a patient. I gave him the car keys, told him where the car was and went on in to Jim's room. He was sitting in his chair working his new arm. It came all the way up his upper arm and over his shoulder since there was so little muscle left they had installed a lifting mechanism as if he was an above elbow amputee.

There was a loop around his left shoulder that was attached by a wire to the right hook arm prosthesis and when he moved his shoulder forward the hooks opened and when he relaxed the shoulder, the hooks closed. He got up to hug me and I pulled him close with my leg behind him. I could tell he was hard as a rock. I wiggled against it and said like your new arm I see. He blushed but nodded indicating it was a turn on to him. I said good, now you know how I feel when I see you with it on. He backed off and typed and you are not ashamed or embarrassed in being seen with me looking like I do? I told him I did not care what other people thought, only what you and I think.

His package of stuff arrived about that time so we did not say anything more. Jim tried on several things and it all fit fine. I asked him to concentrate on using his hooks most of the time and he did. I was glad I had slacks and panties on as I knew I was getting very wet watching him. He told me what he would like for dinner and asked if any of it was a problem. I said no, everything sounded great and was he sure he could eat all of it. He typed yes, he had checked with the nurse. I told him I would call tomorrow when I was close and the floor people would bring him down to my car. He typed great and he was looking forward to being out of jail for a while.

I told him I had to get to the store and left. I made the stop and picked up what we needed for dinner and headed home. I had just gotten things put away when the door bell rang and I checked to see who it was. It was Linda and she had a pizza box with her. I let her in and told her she was a great mind reader; I was just going to find something to eat. She wheeled her Quickie wheelchair in and we headed to the kitchen. Linda is a double hemipelvectomy. The same doctor did hers that did my amputations. We had met at his office one day and become friends then lovers. Since all of her bone support is gone, she wears a bucket affair to be able to sit up.

We ate the pizza and had some wine along with it. After cleaning up the kitchen we headed to the bedroom to get undressed and into the bathroom. Linda could sit up for short periods of time without the bucket but lay on the bench in the shower while I washed her using my feet. She then washed me and shaved my legs and pussy good. I had a 2 inch strip of hair that went up from just above my clit and she trimmed it.

After she was done we got dry and into my bed. Linda is very small, like me abd was just barely 5 feet tall when she had legs and did not weigh 100 pounds then. Her breasts were very small also but she was a very sexy package. With no hips, what was left of her torso just formed a V shape down to her cunt. She had no buttocks having told the doctor to remove them also. He had done a fantastic job of piecing her back together with hardly any scars or suture marks showing. With no legs her very long pussy lips, large clit and shaved cunt were truly spectacular. As we got into bed it happened I was closest to them and after wiggling into position immediately started eating her. Linda had mentioned in the shower she was Horney as hell thinking her period was near and I told her I was the same way.

We spent lots of time making love to each other and included much kissing and touching of the areas where our arms and legs had been. At the end she was behind me with her arms reaching around me and her hands were playing with my big breasts. Laughing she asked if I was going to get fucked soon since I had asked her to come and shave me. I said yes, I hoped tomorrow night. She said good for me, take lots of pictures. We both laughed hard and she moved her hand down and fingered me getting me off one more time. She had asked who the lucky guy was but I refused to tell her anything about him.

I helped Linda get into her bucket, dressed and back in her wheelchair. We kissed goodbye and she left. I headed back to bed and looked at the clock. It was not that late so I called Dot. She answered after several rings and when she heard it was me said sorry, she did not have her hooks on and it was hard to answer the phone that way. I told her no problem I understood very well. We chit chatted for a while and then I just came out and told her I wanted to get together with her alone some time. She was very quiet for a while then softly said I would like that, I have the same desire. I told her I was glad she had sexual desires again.

I then said Dot, you have seen that I have large breasts, you are not going to beat yourself up that I do and you don't have any are you? She said no, she would be ok and besides you have enough for both of us. We laughed hard and I was glad to see that she was able to joke about herself, at least with me. I asked if she masturbated and she said no, she had not learned how with no arms or hands. She asked if I did and I said you bet, all the time and I would be glad to show her how if she wanted. That would be great Dot said.

She then asked if I was ever upset because I could not wear prosthetic arms. I then told her I was this way because I chose it that way. On purpose she asked and I said yes. Wow was all she could say. I asked if that bothered her knowing I had them removed and she said no, she was ok with it and thought she understood the feelings involved. She said you like seeing me in mine don't you and I said very much. I makes me very wet. Dot said yes, I see that in you and lately I have been feeling very sexy in them also. I have also seen that very few people seem to be repulsed by my having no arms but looking envious, and like you, turned on and especially men. If you noticed today, I did not have them covered up. I said yes, one of the reasons I asked you intimate questions.

I then asked her if she had been sexually active. She shyly said just a couple of times with someone that was also not sure what they were doing as it was his first time also. Any oral I asked and she said no. But she admitted something she was very interested in and why she had picked me to be with, she thought I would know how to do it right and also be a good teacher. You're not afraid then and she said no, looking forward to it very much, especially since I want to see more of your armless torso and breasts. I asked if she had thought about my using my foot on her to get her off and she said she had not, just me using my mouth. All I said was think about it. Dot asked what I had on and I said nothing and she said she was the same way. I am also very wet and she said me too.

I then said that I expected her to be the same way, naked when we were together. I heard her take a breath in and finally say ok. The way she said it I knew she had been planning on having something on. The last thing I said was thinking about seeing you naked makes be very Horney right now, I am going to get off the phone and get myself off. I am looking forward to teaching you how to also and hung up. Dot really had me hot and even though I had several orgasms with Linda, I wanted more so I got my large rubber cock out and used my feet to get myself off again. A quick rinse off in the shower and I was back in bed ready for sleep.

I got up the next morning and changed the sheets. I could smell sex in the room and opened the window to air it out. I checked that my place did not look to messy and started some things for dinner and put them in the ice box. I had a hard time working out what to wear for Jim and finally decided on just a sun dress. I knew I would be seen by the floor people when they brought him to the car. I took my shower, got the dress on and called the floor that I was on the way. My nurse friend had Jim and opened the door for him to get in the car. Laughing she said behave yourself and he got in and we headed back to my place.

He was amazed watching me drive with my foot on the spinner knob steering the car and the other foot working the gas and brake. At the first stop light we had leaned towards each other and kissed. I knew my dress had pulled way back so I could drive and I know he saw my bare snatch. The light changed but he did not lean back in his seat very soon. Without taking my eyes off the road I asked him if he liked seeing me and I could see him nodding his head out of the corner of my eye. He had his prosthetic arm on and clicked the hooks at me. I laughed and said yes, I am looking forward to feeling those on me.

We arrived at my place and I showed him around. He typed that it was a neat place to live and I said yes, I enjoyed it very much. He asked if we could sit on the patio as he needed to get some sun. I led the way and I asked Jim if he wanted to be nude and he looked at me for several long seconds then started taking his clothes off. I sat in the chair and reached up with my toes and undid the Velcro on my dress, stood and let it slide down my body. He was already undressed and just stood there looking me up and down. He walked in a circle around me and I just stood there with my legs spread a little and not moving. He was semi erect when he started and by the time he was back in front of me was fully long and hard. He was a good 8 inches long and quite thick around, large cock head, uncut.

He slowly shook his head back and forth not believing what he was seeing it seemed. I stepped up to him and we kissed passionately without touching each other anywhere else. When we broke I stepped back and looked down at his hard-on and like him, slowly shook my head. He typed asking me if I wanted him to leave is arm on or off. I told him to leave it on, he was very sexy that way.

I only had one chair and one lounge and he took the chair. I sat in the lounge and leaned back. We just looked at each other finally getting a chance to see what we looked like. He asked if he could move over closer and look at where my arms and shoulders used to be. I told him he could and he could touch if he liked. I sat back up as he moved closer. As if reading my mind, he started out by using his hooks first, with his fingers following along behind. It was like an electric shock when he first touched me, my nipples shot out and I think I gave a yelp and he stopped and looked at me wondering if I was ok. I told him how much his hook aroused me and he continued on.

He followed one of the faint scars all the way down to my chest wall then moved his hook over and caught hold of my rock hard nipple; I immediately came. Instead of opening the hooks he pulled them off the nipple and we both heard the click as they snapped together. He just grinned at me. Right then I wished I had hands and arms so I could guide them over to my other breast but then I realized not having any way to do that made me even more aroused. He did read my mind though and caught hold of the other one and pulled off it. I did not cum this time but was close.

After he was done looking at my amputations and breasts Jim moved his hook down to my legs. I automatically opened them, then blushing, I was sure I wanted them open. He leaned forward and we kissed for some time. As we were, he moved his hook down to my slit. He was able to spread my lips and push in to my very wet cunt. He moved his torso around causing the arm and hooks to stimulate my clit. I came again and this time he kept me going. I finally had to close my legs and try to move away from the hooks to get him to stop. I could not believe he knew how to do that.

We had been in the sun for a while and I told him we should get inside before we burned. We got up and I lead him to my bedroom and we decided a shower was needed to cool us off. Deep down I doubted it would do much good on my part. Jim removed his arm and before we got in the shower he typed that he needed to put something over his trach opening so water did not get in. I got a hand towel and he managed to get it in place. We got in and he washed me using only what was left of his stump arm. With only one lower arm bone left there was not much there but it felt fantastic.

I sat on my bench and had him sit down on the floor of the shower and used my feet to wash him. His eyes were fixed mostly on my shaved pussy as it was in full sight with my legs spread wide. We were very careful to not get water in his trach as he rinsed off. He did not stay fully erect but was firm. After he was rinsed he moved over to between my legs and nudged them open with his head. He headed straight to my pussy lips licking and sucking on them. It became obvious that he was not as inexperienced as I thought he might be. When his tongue finally started in on my clit I exploded over and over. He was holding me up on the bench so I would not fall off. He finally stopped and I fell over on him. He caught me and pulled me down on to the floor with him pulling me tightly to him.

sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers