My Name is Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers

After a few minutes I came around and I could not believe what he had done to/for me for the past hour. I told him how much I had enjoyed what he had done for me and he mouthed good, I am glad. I slid down and took his semi hard cock in to my mouth. It was dripping with pre cum and very slippery. I was in a great position and let it continue right down my throat. It had been a while since I had one there and as big and long as he was I had wondered if I would be able to. It was not a problem though and I did not even gag. As I ran out of air I let the head slide into my mouth. I licked and sucked and figured it would not take him long to cum with all that had happened so far.

Sure enough I felt the first contractions and he was tapping me on the back letting me know he was close. I did not stop or let him out and sucked even harder. With no hands there was nothing I could do to prevent it so I just enjoyed every ejaculation he produced. I took him deep a couple of times also. I wanted to leave him still able to fuck me later so I did not try and get it all out of him this time. I pulled off and licked the small amount that had gotten out of my mouth before I could swallow all of it. He helped me to sit up beside him and we just grinned at each other not saying anything. He finally leaned over to me and we kissed with him cupping and fondling my big breast with his good hand.

He dried me off, then himself, and we headed back to the bedroom. As we sat on the bed I said Jim, I hate to bring this up but I really don't want to get pregnant. The rubbers are by the lamp and please don't get any cum on your fingers or anything else and put them in me. I have an appointment to get my tubes tied and we won't have to put up with being so careful the next time. He smiled and nodded his head in understanding. I looked at his arm stump and told him I would like him to fuck me with that next. I had already put a towel on the sheet and propped the pillows up on the head board so I could lean back, spread my legs wide and watch whatever he did to me. I scooted my butt there and spread my legs for him.

I could see my snatch was running good and did not think any additional lube would be necessary. He took me in his arms and we kissed passionately with lots of tongue action. He was already hard again and leaking all over the place. I asked him to let me use my feet to wipe him off then to please put a rubber on. He pulled back and I got a towel in my toes and wiped him off. He laughed as he picked one up (and I was glad) and he saw I had bought Magnum sized rubbers. It was a bit of a struggle but he managed to get the package open and it rolled down his big prick. He was huge and I looked forward to getting it into me. But first things first!

I spread my legs and pointed my head at his arm stump saying get it in me please. He mouthed was I sure and I said yes. He got into a comfortable position which also happened to give him good access to my big tits and rubbed the end of his stump up and down my slit getting it nice and juiced up. He started it into my cunt and slowly pushed it in. I could feel it stretching me but it felt fantastic. The thought of what he was using added even more to the experience. Just as I was really being stretched the bone hit the back of my sheath and my cervix. He had been totally concentrating on watching it go into me and then he looked up into my face seeing my expression of pure lust.

He slowly pulled back then pushed in again. I closed my eyes and my head fell back as I was experiencing such exquisite feelings. He started fucking me and gradually increased the speed. All of a sudden he latched on to one of my nipples with his mouth and teeth, biting down hard. I started Cumming harder than I ever had in my life, harder than anything I or any of my lovers had ever caused. My eyes opened and I looked down at where his arm disappeared into me seeing he was now in up to the crook of his elbow. I started yelling harder, harder for some reason. He was not sure where I meant, so he did, both biting my nipple and fucking me with his stump. My heels were dug into the bed and I was thrusting hard into his stroke Cumming over and over and over.

After several minutes of this I finally went rigid then blacked out. When I came to a little later Jim was eating all the juice that was flowing out of my cunt. I was flat on the bed and lifted my head to look down at him. His eyes were watching me. I grinned back at him and asked if his cock was still hard. He nodded yes and I said get on me and fuck me with it. He did not need a second request and moved up over me able to guide his stiff cock into my cunt without having to touch it. Jim quickly noticed my big breasts stayed mounded up on my chest and did not flop over the sides. He stared at them the whole time he pounded his hard into me.

I pulled my knees back and squeezed down on him with every thrust knowing he needed release. Very soon his eyes jerked up to mine and he mouthed he was Cumming and I could feel his pumping of sperm into the rubber. I just hoped it held and did not come off. I felt 6 or 7 good ejaculations even though I had sucked him off earlier. His one good arm soon collapsed and he fell down on me gasping for breath. He felt fantastic on top of me crushing my tits into me and his cock still buried in my cunt. I let him catch his breath then quietly called his name telling him he had to move his hand down and get hold of the rubber and pull out of me. He did and I had him pull it off and asked him to move up so I could get him into my mouth.

He was pretty limp by now and I was able to get my tongue into the foreskin and head and ran it around there cleaning him good. He was amazed I did that. There was a slight taste from the rubber but I loved the taste of his cum and told him so. We finally cuddled together and he reached over me cupping my breasts and we soon fell asleep. After a 20 minute nap we awakened and took another shower. I asked him if he liked my shaved pussy and he nodded his head and mouthed love it. I asked if he wanted to help me keep it that way had again he nodded his head with enthusiasm. I said I would show him how next time we were in the shower. Jim dried us off and I slipped a t-shirt on. With nothing to hold it up the large neck opening slid down one side exposing my amputation site and most of one breast. He slipped some shorts on and I asked him to leave his arm off for now.

We headed into the kitchen to fix dinner and it was soon ready and we ate. Jim was amazed and very aroused at watching me fix things with my feet. The short t-shirt kept my pussy exposed to him all the time. I was amazed that he was hard again already as much cum as I had gotten out of him earlier. I hoped that meant he was ready to last for a good long screw now. He helped me do up the dishes and we headed back out on to the patio. The sun was just going down and it was nice.

He had brought his talking computer with him and he typed for several minutes. He pushed the play button and it said that he had talked with his doctor and he was going to go ahead and try to get his airway re-hooked up to his mouth and try and get rid of the trach. I told him I was happy for him but it did not matter to me what he did. His trach did not bother me. Jim said thanks but I need to try it. I know I will never be able to speak or make any sound again but that does not matter. I told him I understood and wished him luck and that I would be there for him.

He then typed how fantastic this afternoon had been for him. He had never had a better time having sex with someone. I told him it was the same for me; I had my strongest orgasm ever with you. I lifted my feet up into his lap and started using my feet to rub his hard-on through his shorts. After a short time I suggested he take them off. He stood up and dropped them and then held his hand out to me and pulled me to my feet. He lifted the hem of my t-shirt up and over my head and we returned to our seats. I continued to masturbate him with my toes and told him I wanted him to get me off later with his hooks. He grinned his ok back.

I was not trying to get him off right now, just something to stimulate him more. His arm stump was in full view and he was flexing it every once in a while as I did him. I asked him if he wished he was like me and had no arm at all. He got the computer and put it on my legs and typed he had sure thought about it a lot after seeing me. My lack of arms, shoulders etc sure made my breasts more spectacular. You really like me with no arms don't you and he said the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Add your big, firm tits, shaved cunt and cock sucking mouth and it is mind blowing or should I say cock blowing. We had a good laugh and I told him I wanted to use his big cock some more if he did not mind.

He mouthed where and I spread my legs more so he could see my very wet, engorged cunt lips. I added I wanted to be on top this time. He typed if you want to be on top sit on my face first and let's go do it. We headed to the bedroom and he got on the bed. I asked him to go ahead and get a rubber on so we would not have to pause for it later. He got in on and I straddled his face. I told him I was glad he had the trach so I did not smother him. He lapped all the wetness on the inside of my thighs and started on my slit working his way up. He never got his tongue close to my clit teasing me. He did get it inside my pussy licking and sucking. I came several times and finally he got my whole clit area in his mouth sucking strongly. He also worked a finger in my pussy and started fingering my G-spot. He kept flicking his tongue across my clit and I came over and over.

I finally had to back away from his mouth to keep from passing out again. I rested for a few seconds and looked back to be sure he was still hard. He was and used his hand to push it up to an angle I could get it in me. I slid down it taking it in to the hilt in one stroke. I banged the back of my cunt and cervix hard sending a shock through me. I started using my leg muscles to move up and down on him. As I did I thought I would have to see later if I could get him in my cervix after I was fixed. I bent over a little watching that big thing disappear into me. What a sight! We locked eyes and I could see the lust in them. He reached up and took one of my big breasts in his hand and squeezed it as we were thrusting.

An idea struck me and as I was saying fuck me to him I asked if he would like to fuck my bleeding cunt sometime. He rapidly nodded his head yes. I could feel my cum building and building as I rode him and I told him to fill the rubber I was ready. I felt a big spasm in his cock and I put my head back a yelled his name over and over as I came. Again it lasted for some time and we orgasemed together and I finally fell forward with his hand letting me fall on to his chest. His hand moved to my missing shoulder and started caressing it as we caught our breath. As much as I hated too I reminded him to get hold of the rubber as I felt him start to deflate. He did and I rolled off.

I moved my head down and took him in my mouth to clean him off. Even though he was limp he was still a good mouth full. I tried to suck him off but he was down for the count this time. Jim soon pulled me up to him and we kissed. I could taste my pussy on his face and my tongue played with his.

I looked at the clock and it was getting late and told him we had better get cleaned up and back to the hospital. I could tell he moaned if he could and laughed at him. We got in the shower and washed each other. We dried and I helped him get his arm back on and dressed. I was naked and naturally my using my feet gave him a good view of my shaved cunt. He started after it with his hook and I told him next time. We laughed, kissed and headed out. I walked him back up to the floor and his room and he made sure the nurses knew he was back. I got several smirks from them as I left. They knew what was going on for sure and I was glad they did.

*****

I would like to thank PeggyBuxton for her writings letting me know it was alright to talk and write about amputations. Being an amputee myself, I have had strong feelings about this stuff. Another big help was rmlooker, as he was able to give me lots of hints about being crippled and sex since he is also. I liked the way he wrote, I found that all the extra punctuation for he said, she said not help at all when you get down to it. I look forward to your comments!

sueamp
sueamp
41 Followers