My Naughty Minx Wife with My Friend

Story Info
3-some with my cricketing friend.
1.6k words
4.03
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This account is real, nothing fantasised or exaggerated in any way. My wife and I have been married over 30 years and from the outset I recognized my own "voyeur" tendencies of seeing my wife Paula with another man. It rather shocked me at first because I used to think I was rather weird, wanting to see another man kissing and fondling my own wife, what sort of deviate was I? But the internet was my savior in a manner of speaking because I came to realize that I was not at all alone in wanting this sort of behaviour.

Paula occasionally went out to clubs with her married female friends and I used to get excited at what might happen, would she meet someone who wanted to take her outside and feel her tits, which are quite ample by the way! This type of thought was always there but nothing happened until about 15 years ago and it started really strangely, no planning at all. We met this guy Nigel at our local cricket club and I knew immediately that he fancied Paula. He was a teacher, unmarried, and loved nothing better than having a few drinks and watching porn videos, as single guys do.

You could just tell by the way he left his other friends and came over to talk to us that he liked her and he couldn't stop looking at her legs and tits. Paula said she quite fancied Nigel because he was a warm, understanding person and in bed we used to have sexy discussions about him, just as a turn-on, nothing else. I used to ask Paula if she'd like Nigel to fondle her or touch her pussy, or even fuck her, without thinking that this would ever really happen, but I used to get turned on just by imagining what it would be like. As we got to know him better over about 6 months he began to come back to our house after going to the pub or club and we'd sit around playing music, mainly the Beatles that he loved, and generally messing. This was the very first time that I began to consider Paula having sex with another man, and I found the whole idea so exciting, especially if I could be there to watch and join in!

But the problem would be getting Paula to go along with this because she's a strange mixture of being a very moral person in a very sexy body! Sometimes the two things don't match and I knew it would be a struggle to get her to agree to anything that she thought improper. She loved dressing up for me but that was quite an innocent, private activity, and getting her to strip for another man was a big leap forward and I wasn't sure she'd do it.

I thought I'd give the situation a little help, to get things moving so to speak. I had taken some Polaroid pics of Paula (remember them!) and on one occasion she showed Nigel a pic of her with her tits poking out of a tight sweater and he went mad about them, saying he'd love to suck her nipples. One evening after we'd known Nigel for about a year, we went back to our house with him after an evening at the club and Paula was wearing a very short black skirt and blouse. When Nigel went to the bathroom, she opened a few buttons of her blouse and said to me "Do you think Nigel would like to see my tits?" She'd obviously had more to drink than I thought and she was in a very sexy mood and I couldn't contain my excitement at this suggestion, and I thought OK why not have some fun while the offer is there, so I said "Oh yes please, let him see those 38d breasts"

When Nigel came back in the room Paula moved over to him on the couch and without saying anything she began kissing him. Nigel was hesitant at first, but he soon relaxed and began to open Paula's mouth with his tongue, and it was a sexy sight to see him kissing my wife and beginning to move his hands all over her. While he kissed her, she waved me over to sit on the other side of her. Nigel was getting more confident with the situation and had obviously realised that I didn't mind him kissing Paula, so he began to undo her blouse and rub his fingers inside the top of her bra, and exposing her nipples. I decided to help things along and unzipped Paula's skirt. I wasn't sure how far this would all go, but I thought, well we're not doing anybody any harm.

Nigel looked at me as if to say "is this OK" and I said yes if it's OK with Paula and he put his hands on her from behind and unclipped her bra. He undid the remaining buttons of her blouse, helped her take it off and she sat there with her tits sticking out, with just her panties left on. They kissed more, Nigel ran his hands down from her boobs, down to her pussy and began to ease her panties to one side and he said, "God what a lovely thick bush you've got" and he put his fingers inside her. I began to pull Paula's legs apart to give Nigel easier access and she slowly parted them and soon she had 2 of Nige's fingers up her pussy. Paula responded by leaning over and undid Nigel's belt, felt him in his pants and then took out his cock. This was so sexy to watch, even though his prick was much fatter than me, and it grew as hard as a rock as she began to wank him off. Paula is really good at wanking but he was getting so big that she could hardly get her small hands around him.

It was getting cramped on the couch so I lay down on the carpet and Nigel and I reached up and slid Paula's panties off her. She joined us on the carpet and asked us both to put our fingers inside her at the same time, and we both got a finger up her cunt, which was now getting nice and wet. It was strange, yet very much a turn-on, to feel Nige's fingers alongside mine up my wife's cunt, but very very erotic too. Nigel lay alongside Paula and began to moving his dick against her pussy but she said that she didn't want him to actually go up her. Instead she opened her legs for him and trapped his cock so that he could rub outside her pussy along her clit, and this carried on while I kissed Paula and encouraged her while Nigel was pushing up against her. Nigel pulled his cock away and I could see his pre-cum slipping from his cock.

We'd run out of wine and cigarettes, so I went out to get some more from the local late-night shop. Thinking back now and writing this down, it was a really odd thing to do, to go out and leave Paula with Nigel fingering her and almost inside her pussy and when I was out I was wondering what they were getting up to and getting so hard at the thought of them together! When I got back I walked around the side of our house and managed to see through the curtains and I could see Paula and Nigel sitting on the couch and he was rubbing her tits!

Paula told me later that when I'd gone Nigel asked if she had any sexy underwear, so she went up to our bedroom and she put on a blue bra with French Knickers for him. When she came downstairs he said "Oh my God, I love you in those," and his cock was standing up like a pole. She said "I put some more music on and danced in front of him, bending over for him when he asked and he leaned forward and pulled the gusset to one side and put his fingers up me. He wanked off as I stood in front of him and when he'd cum I sat down and he rubbed his cum all over my tits, just before you arrived back."

Paula began to dance around and strip for the two of us again and then she said "I'll go and change into something else for you". She went and changed into some fishnet stockings and suspenders, which I really love. I took some photos with my old Polaroid with Paula kissing him. I wanted to take more of them together but she said no, just come and sit here with us. However I did take more of them together on subsequent sexy nights.

Nigel came again with Paula jerking him, and she got up to show us her tits and pussy which she put up to his face. He stayed 'til about 4am and then we went to bed and I fucked Paula's soaking pussy, thinking about how we'd had sex eventually with another man, even if he'd not actually fucked Paula.

We obviously talked all about it over the next few days and I was surprised that Paula had actually gone through with it but the whole thing was so fucking sexy and we shagged like crazy for days after. I secretly had hopes that it would happen again and soon, but Paula said she didn't want any complications in our life and we'd have to wait and see. Personally I couldn't wait to see!

I hope you liked this account and I'll tell more in another letter I have some photos which I'll try to add, I'm new to Literotica so not quite sure if I can match up my story with my photos but will try.

I hope you've enjoyed this, let me know via the feedback which will encourage me to write more about further 3-somes with Nigel and another man friend. Kenny.