My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

"I've had just about enough of this," she said curtly. "This big hard cock teasing me. I want it."

"You can have it," I panted.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-four."

"I'm forty-three. I'm nearly twice your age. Does that bother you?"

I didn't know if I should protest loudly that her age didn't matter to me and that I thought she was desirable, or if I should ignore it altogether. I chose the latter strategy.

"No. Oh God, please touch it again, with your nails."

She smiled. "With my nails? Or my mouth? My tongue?"

"Yes, all of them, please."

"You know," she said, "I've never been to Cindy's new place. Maybe if I follow you home you could show me where they live. And show me your place, too. Hmm...?"

I told her that was about the best idea I'd ever heard, and we quickly walked to her car. I was parked further up the street, so I opened her door and turned to sprint away. Her fingers circled my wrist and she turned me around. I looked down at her just as her lips met mine, her warm lips, and then her wet tongue traced a line under my upper lip, and then our tongues twisted around each other and I reached around her waist and began unzipping her skirt...

"Let's go," she said. "Don't lose me on the way."

That was the longest goddam 5 minute drive of my life. Sitting down was agony with my dick a hard pointy thing jammed in my jeans. I could still taste her. "I am going to eat her pussy!!" I screamed at the windshield. "I'm gonna suck her tits! I'm gonna fuck her good!! Yeah! Yeahhhh!!!" I bellowed other assorted adolescent ravings, and it felt good. I was gonna get laid. Gonna be a nice long night.

We parked in my lot. I joined her by my car and I held my arm out to her. "May I escort you to my home?" I asked with mock formality. She said she would be delighted, and we linked arms and entered my unit. I steered her to my door, and pointed upstairs. "That's where Buddy and Cindy live," I said. "The unit next to mine is empty."

"So there's no one else around?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Good," she purred, and kissed me hard again. I pulled away and fumbled with my keys in the locks. While my back was turned she set her purse down, reached around, and fondled me through my jeans.

"Nicky, when was the last time a woman made love to you?"

"It's been awhile. About eight months."

"Poor baby," she cooed, unbuckling my belt from behind. She unbuttoned my jeans and, as I looked down in disbelief and ecstasy, pulled aside the waistband of my boxers. I watched breathless as she slipped her hand inside.

I sucked my breath in hard. "Your hands are cold!"

"But you're nice and hot down there." Her cold fingers closed around my shaft and I threw my hips forward, trying to induce her to jerk it. But she didn't. She said, "Eight months without a woman, and now I'm going to make you wait just a little bit longer. Let's go inside, honey."

I led her in and turned on a few lights. She swung her purse and let it tap me on the ass., "I'd like to go freshen up, if I could?" I said of course and let her to the bathroom. I asked if she wanted anything to drink and she said some juice would be nice. No booze. Good. I wanted a good fuck, and one you've made your strike alcohol gets in the way of the performance.

"Oh, and make yourself more comfortable," she said. "You're wearing too much." She closed the bathroom door, and I went to work, kicking off shoes, ripping off socks, tossing jeans and shirt in a corner. I left the boxers on, red plaid, to give her some sense of mystery. I even did a few quick push-ups and sit-ups, limbering up. Hey, it had been EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS.

The door opened. She walked out. She'd brushed her hair, redone her makeup, and removed that sexy sweater and skirt. Now she was wearing a pale gold bra, and her deep brown nipples showed clear through them. Her legs were still sheathed in those stockings, which I now learned were thigh-highs, and her warm pussy was swathed in a thin silk purse with thin straps holding them to her hips. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue across my lips, ravenous to taste her. The juice could wait.

She stepped next to me, and her waist slid into my waiting hands. "Hi," was all I could think to say, and she said. "Hi yourself." Our lips brushed, but I was hungry for other parts of her. I slid my lips down her cheek, nibbled her earlobe, and gently kissed her neck. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around my neck. I took her waist in my hands again and spun her around, so that my cock was rubbing her ass and my hands were free to roam. I cupped her left breast in one hand and slid my right hand across her belly, pulling her tight against me.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you," she sighed.

"Yes," I breathed.

"I'm gonna fuck you, I'm gonna have your cock inside me."

"Yes, now, please."

She leaned back let me fill my hands with her breasts. She was wearing a bra with the clasp in the front, and aware that her nipples were already stiff and poking hard against the gauzy material, I unsnapped her and freed those big, warm beauties.

"I thought you wanted to taste me," she teased. "You wanted your tongue all over me."

"Oh, yeah," I grunted, and turned her back toward me. Her nipples were brown little nubbins, the areolas irregular ovals, not perfectly round, and I found this incredibly enticing. My mouth found them at once, first the left, then as she cooed her delight I moved to the right one. And then back again, over and over, my mouth sucking at her and my tongue spinning and swirling. Her nipples were warm and tasted like milk and I would have sucked them for hours, but my wandering hands slid up and down her legs, and I finally reached her pussy, shrouded in her silk panties, and when I started rubbing her there she opened her legs a little wider and I knew that it was time to shift the focus of my attack.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and let my index finger run the length of her furrow. She was already very moist, and I pulled my hand away and put my finger in my mouth. I sucked her juices off and moaned softly. "I want more," I said.

I slid my hand down her body again, my fingertips gliding against her stomach, until my hand again was between her legs. I wrapped my other hand around her waist, pulling her tight against my erection, kissed her neck, and dipped my fingers in and out of her, her pussy becoming soaked, my busy fingers probing her opening, teasing her clitoris,

"Take them off," she panted. "Put your tongue on me, please, please!!!!"

I grabbed the flimsy material and tore them apart, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy to me. She looked shocked at first, but the violence of it must have turned her on even more because she practically threw herself on the chair, yanked me down with her, draped her legs over my shoulders, and said, "Got me right where you want me, don't you?"

I let my actions speak for me, my main action being my tongue finally reaching her slit. She tasted hot and musky and I went at her like a starving man, which I was. It had been so long, and it was so good. I found her clit and sucked it and slid my thumb into her pussy and licked and sucked and fingered her like the madman I was.

She screamed. She moaned. She called out my name and begged my for more, to not stop, to never stop. I leaned up. "Come in my mouth," I said sternly. She obeyed. Her first orgasm lifted her hips six inches in the air and I lifted her and kept my mouth glued to her wet spots. "Uh, UH, UHHHHH! Fuck, YES!" she moaned. I held her hips in the air as her climax set her entire body quivering.

"Eat my pussy," she sighed as her first orgasm passed, and I did.

"Lick it, lick me, yes,." Her hips began to move again, up and down, as my tongue warmed her pussy again. My own hips were thrusting against thin air, and my need for friction overwhelming. I removed my lips from her clitoris and sat up on my knees.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I said flatly, as I stood to remove my boxers.

"Are you?" she teased. She slid off the chair as I stepped out of my shorts and knelt before me. "You aren't going to make me suck your cock first?" I looked down and she winked at me, and her fingers closed around my dick and began stroking it. I shut my eyes and groaned. "Oh, Sylvia, please."

I sat down in the same chair and watched as Sylvia began sucking my cock. She didn't give it teasing little licks or kiss the tip. She put her mouth over my entire glans and slid her head down the shaft, and then up, and then down, and after two strokes my cock was wet with her saliva and I was galloping towards orgasm. I've had my cock sucked before, but I've never gotten a blow job, when a woman sucks you intending for you to come in her mouth. The few girls who have put me in their mouths either did it as a "favor", or because they felt they had to. Sylvia sucked me like she needed it to stay alive. Her mouth was warm and wet and tight and her tongue swabbed the tip and after 30 seconds I started to sweat and I mumbled, "Stop, I'm gonna come..."

I was disappointed when she pulled her mouth away with a moist pop and said, "We can't have that, not just yet." And she climbed in my lap, straddling me. The chair was big enough for her to sit on me, and I had enough room to grab her hips and help her into position. My dick snuggled against her pussy, rubbing her wetness, and she put her hands on the back of the chair and let me reach down and maneuver my penis to the opening of her vagina.

"Oh, this is going to be so good," she moaned. "Put it in."

I did. It felt so good I thought I would scream. She wasn't as tight as an 18 year old, but it was still snug and warm in there. She raised her hips and then dropped them again, and I felt ripples of pleasure through every millimeter of my cock. She raised her hips again and then again and I took her slim hips in my hands and helped her along.

"Ride me," was all I managed to say before I started moaning, though my cries weren't as loud as hers. I tugged on her nipples with my mouth as she fucked me, and she panted, "Yes, yes, oh, fuck, yes," as I filled her pussy up. The only coherent sentence either of us said came from her, when she looked up at the ceiling in ecstasy and moaned, "Oh, fuck, you're so fucking big."

The way my cock was piercing her felt great, but I couldn't hump fast enough to build to orgasm. By now Sylvia had come again, and I needed the release. When she slid down on my length I grabbed her hips and held her fast. She protested as I kept her from sliding back up my cock, and instead I stood up and held her tight against me, my cock still buried to the hilt.

"I'm going to take you to my bed," I said. As I walked my cock slid slightly back and forth. Sylvia bit hard at my shoulder and begged me to push it in deep.

"I'm going to take you to my bed and fuck you." I said.

"Yes, please."

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes!"

We finally reached my bed, which, thankfully, I had made the night before. She crawled on and I followed her, my cock rubbing against her ass, and I reached forward and cupped her tits. "I think I'll take you like this," I said.

"Mmm..." she said as I pulled her ass against my groin. I have a big mirror above my dresser, and I maneuvered Sylvia around so we were facing it. I reached back and snapped on my desk lamp, filling the room with enough soft light that I could see how sexy she looked, how nice her ass looked in my hands. I told her this, and I said, "I want to see the expression on you face when it goes inside you."

"Please, hurry!"

I snuggled behind her and guided it in. I moved slowly, cramming it in to the hilt, and I saw Sylvia's beautiful face contort in ecstatic agony. She bit her lower lip as I slid back and then let out a sharp hiss as I stabbed her with my cock. It felt so good inside her like that and I grabbed her hips and began screwing her with more pace, still in control, still not frantically slamming my cock inside her, and I was drenched in pleasure.

I could see Sylvia in the mirror, and her expression was much the same as mine. We were both grinning like idiots, and as I fucked her she looked up and saw me smiling back, and started laughing. Then as I hammered her faster and harder the laughs turned to moans, though our smiles remained. The sounds of our lovemaking, the moans, the bed squeaking, added immeasurably to the shivering jolts of pleasure radiating out from my groin.

"Oooh," Sylvia said. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me like that, ooh, yeah..." I kept going and going and I was getting close to coming. I was breathing harder and harder and I said, "Oh, God, this is so fucking good, it feels so fucking good."

She looked at me in the mirror and grinned again. "My pussy feels good?"

"Fuck, yeah,"

"Good on your nice young cock?

"Yeah," I groaned, and I picked up the pace. I started fucking her fast now, and Sylvia's smile left and was replace with a grimace of burning need. She was also close to coming, I saw, and I wanted to make sure she had one more orgasm before mine.

"Nick, please, put me on my back. I want to feel your body crushing me. I want that gorgeous cock pounding through me. Please!!!"

I threw her down and leapt on top of her, kissing her hard, as I mounted her and threw her legs over my shoulders. As I entered her I said, "You'd better hang on, I've been waiting for this."

I fucked her like a maniac. She was so wet that I slid in and out with ease. And in and out I went, as fast as I could, and I groaned and moaned as loud as I wanted, wishing my upstairs neighbors could hear us. I pounded her, my cock completely exiting her before I slammed my spear back into her moist sheath. She twisted and moaned and cried and scratched at my back and ass with her nails.

"You feel so fucking huge," she cried as she came. I fucked her and fucked her and FUCKED her and I finally couldn't stand it anymore. I felt that delicious tightening down there and I knew nothing was going to prevent me from coming.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come!" I shouted.

"Yes, please!!"

"Your pussy is gonna make me come!"

"I want to feel it!"

"I'm gonna make it so wet inside you, it's gonna be so wet."

"Please, come in me, don't pull it out, push it deep inside me."

I did. My cock erupted and I shot what felt like a pint deep inside her cunt. I kept pumping as I cried and moaned and told her how good it felt in her pussy. My orgasm lasted almost 20 seconds and with every warm tremor I shot another ribbon of come into Sylvia's pussy. I came and came and came until finally, finally, it was over, and I collapsed on top of her.

We lay there for about a minute, my hyperventiations slowing to mere heavy panting. My cock was softening inside her, and I at last withdrew with a little gasp from us both. I looked down at her, suddenly aware that I was in bed with a stranger, a woman I knew only by her first name.

And then, thankfully, she laughed. She laughed because she was happy and sated and was glad that we had done what we did. And I laughed with her, because I was happy too. I was still tingling from my orgasm, and from the eroticism of this encounter, and I was glad that she wasn't suddenly reaching for her skirt and car keys and trying to escape.

I rolled off of her and we lay together, arms and legs entwined. "I really need a cigarette now!" she said and leapt up and went for her purse. "I bought a pack before I left the bar. Thought I might want one later on." She made a quick pit-stop in the bathroom, then she came back and lit up and tapped the ash into a bowl she'd taken from the kitchen. She lay down beside me and put the bowl on my stomach, which I found terribly sexy.

"Christ, I'm going to be sore in the morning," she said, blowing smoke at the ceiling. "Ooh, turn over, I think I may have drawn blood with my nails." I put the bowl aside and rolled over, and her hands touched my back and ass, gently this time.

"No blood, but you'll have marks for a few days. Sorry, honey,"

"I loved that, when you scratched me. It hurt but it felt fantastic when I came."

"I love to scratch. I was trying to draw blood, too. Right before you came I was trying to tear you apart. God, you came forever. I thought it was going to pour out all over the place."

I rolled back on my back and she put the bowl back on my tummy and then lit another cigarette. "I only smoke when I've had a really good meal, or when I'm out drinking, or when I'm trying to seduce a man. Or," she said, inhaling and then letting the smoke slowly slip from her lips, "when I HAVE seduced a man."

"My bedroom isn't a smoke-free zone."

When she finished her cigarette she stood up and carefully removed her stockings and lay them on my dresser. She went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit, and I did the same when she was finished. Seeing her totally nude aroused me again, even after an hour of manic lovemaking, and when I came back to bed half-erect she looked at it and laughed. "Get that thing away from me!"

"He has a mind of his own."

"Well, you're his boss, so tell him that it's quitting time. No more work for him till tomorrow."

I said I'd make sure he got the message, and we bedded down for the night. I was pretty beat, actually, all that beer, dancing, and sex had taken it's wonderful toll. It was odd, curling up with a woman I barely knew, a woman twice my age, but she was warm and soft and felt so good next to me that I didn't care a whit. She fell asleep and I felt myself slipping away as well, with one last happy thought occupying my mind-- what work I might have "tomorrow". She said that, and my cock gave one last happy twitch before I fell asleep.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers
12