My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,330 Followers

I was too nervous to join them by jerking off. I probably should have, to burn off some nervous energy. When Buddy suddenly pounded on my door I jumped six inches straight up.

"Let's go get a steak, my treat," Buddy said. "Good job with the fish."

Before I could say, "Uh, no thanks, I'm not hungry," Cindy grabbed my wrist and said, "Come on, we're hungry!" I managed to snag my coat and keys before I was whisked away.

We went to a place called Lee's, a nice joint. We took our table, with me between them. Buddy ordered surf and turf for all of us. "You like lobster, right?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah."

A pitcher of beer appeared and Buddy poured. "It was very nice you keeping an eye on the place," he said.

"And vacuuming the house," Cindy said.

"And feeding the fish."

"And straightening up my underwear drawer," Cindy said, totally deadpan.

She did it on purpose, saying that when I was gulping beer. Some of it came back up through my nose. I coughed and gasped for a few seconds before I finally croaked, "I didn't...do that."

"Honey, we know you did. We saw the surveillance tapes. You came into our bedroom, you looked at my undies. It's no big deal."

"Yes it is," Buddy growled.

"Oh, come on, you of all people should understand!" Cindy chided. "If you had the chance you'd do the same thing."

"We trusted him!" Buddy said. "It's different. But maybe I'll forgive him if he actually admits it, if I hear him say he's sorry."

"Well, maybe you should, honey. I think you owe us that."

I was almost in tears. I couldn't look at them. My face was burning, the shame, I was so ashamed of myself. "I...I did. I'm sorry. I'm just, I'm such a piece of shit."

"No, no you're not," Cindy said. Buddy couldn't even look at me.

"I am."

"Did you look in the dresser too?" Buddy demanded. "Did you see the videotapes? 'Cause I know you did. I fuckin' SAW you do it. Invading our fucking personal lives."

I couldn't lie now. "I did, I did, I'm so sorry."

"It was too tempting to look around, wasn't it?" Cindy asked, gently stroking my neck. "I was too tempting."

I nodded, trying to hide my miserable face with my napkin.

I sensed Buddy turning toward me. I looked at him, afraid of what he might say or do. It was odd to see him grinning from ear to ear. "OK, hon, I owe you twenty."

"I told you he'd confess."

I looked from him to her, and back again. "Kid," Buddy said, "we don't have fucking surveillance cameras in the house. Jesus Christ."

"But we did tape hairs over my underwear drawer, and over the keyhole of the dresser and the drawer holding the videotapes. And those hairs were disturbed, I'm afraid." "I got that from a Bond film," Buddy said.

"We had a bet that if we confronted you, you'd confess. I just don't think you're devious enough to lie to our faces. And you didn't! I'm so proud!"

"Proud my ass, you just want the twenty bucks," Buddy said.

"So, what the fuck happens now?" I pleaded. "Are you pissed at me, or what?"

"No, not mad," Cindy said, snuggling up against me. "Don't you want to ask us about those tapes? The tapes that show me with other men, Buddy with other women?"

"No, that's your business."

"But you made it your business, didn't you?" Buddy said.

"Buddy and I have a deal," Cindy said. "When we got married we agreed that we could, after getting permission from each other, fool around a little. What we ended up doing was each of us gets to pick one new partner a year, and both of us have to be there when anything happens. And we tape everything, so we can, you know, remember the good times."

"Once we fill up a six-hour tape, that's it." Buddy said.

"And now it's time for us to pick someone new," Cindy said. "Buddy already has this pretty young thing he met last month raring to go, but I didn't have the courage to ask the guy I wanted to join us. Until now." She put her hand on my knee and ran it up my leg until it was resting on my crotch. She pressed against the erection that was making a tent out of my pants.

Buddy reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a videotape. He put it on the table in front of me. It was labeled "N.R.". He said. "You interested?"

"Oh, he's interested," Cindy purred, rubbing her hand up and down my cock. "He's been interested since the day he laid eyes on me."

"I wanna here it from him." Buddy said.

"Yes, I'm interested," I somehow made my lips work.

"After dinner, will you be joining us," Cindy asked.

"Yes."

"I can't wait. I just want to pop your buttons and nibble on you right now."

The waitress came with our food. It looked and smelled delicious and I wanted to ask her to toss it in the trash.

"Uh, do we have to videotape everything," I asked.

"Yes, I love watching them!" Cindy said.

"Hey, it's a small price to pay to fuck my wife, ain't it?" Buddy asked.

"Uh, yeah, of course," I said.

I ate as fast as I could. "Take your time, honey, we have all night. And all day tomorrow." She gave me a little squeeze down there. I swallowed steak and lobster, not tasting a bite, and after we were done Cindy took my arm and let me to their car and sat in the back seat with me. Cindy began slowly kissing and nibbling on my earlobe. "Think about what you want to do tonight," she whispered as her tongue gently explored my ear. Her other hand stroked my thighs and groin, keeping me at a fever pitch. It was only a fifteen minute drive back home, but that was more than enough time to think of fun ways to spend the evening. My dreams were about to come true.

christo
christo
1,330 Followers
12