My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 5

Story Info
Nicky and Cindy get it on.
3.4k words
4.66
78.1k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,336 Followers

In the moments after Cindy told me at the restaurant that she wanted to fuck me, and after Buddy said that it was OK with him, I can't say that I remember too much. I don't remember if the food was good, I don't remember if I picked up the check. There might have been a huge, "Animal House" style food-fight and I wouldn't have noticed. All I could think about was Cindy, about my gorgeous, sexy neighbor, and that I was going to fulfill the fantasy that had dominated my thoughts from the day I met her.

But when we got back to our apartments Cindy trotted upstairs and Buddy steered me to my door. "Go ahead and take a quick shower. When we're ready, we'll let you know."

So I had to wait, and what followed were the longest 45 minutes of my life. I took Buddy's advice and showered, cleaning myself from head to toe, scrubbing away with a rough sponge that left me squeaky clean. I was erect, and I gave myself a few soapy tugs that sent shivers up and down my spine. I looked down at my cock and couldn't believe that soon it would be buried deep inside Cindy's pussy. I washed the soap off and admired my stiff pink rod, and I hoped Cindy would admire it as well.

I toweled off and when I went to blow my hair dry there was a big box on the bed with a note attached that read "Wear this." I opened the box and inside were several pairs of dark silk boxers, a heavy black silk robe, and thick Japanese-style sandals. I stepped into a pair of shimmering black boxers and slipped the robe on. The silk felt great against my dick, and my back, and I stepped to the mirror to see how I looked. If I ever needed a costume for a Halloween party I could put this on and go as Hugh Hefner. I grinned at my reflection. I looked damn good. Maybe Hef's been on to something these last few decades.

I dried my hair, brushed my teeth, sprayed myself with a tiny hit of cologne, and waited. The phone rang about a minute later.

It was Cindy. "Nicky, I'm ready for you. Are you ready for me?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"Is that beautiful cock nice and hard."

"Yes, yes!"

"Then bring it to me, baby," she said, her voice criminally sultry.

The walk upstairs seemed awfully long. My knees were weak, by the time I mounted the last step I was panting like a Himalayan climber. I knocked on the door and Buddy pulled it open.

"Aren't you supposed to say trick-or-treat?" he chuckled.

"Like you can talk." I said. Buddy's robe was just like mine, but a deep burgundy. It was strange to see the rough-and-tumble guy wearing something so luxurious.

"The tape is ready to go, but I'll give you two a few moments alone so you can get comfortable. Go in, and close the door. Cindy's in the bathroom. She'll come out when she's ready."

I closed the bedroom door and took in the scene. There were several candles lit around the room, and two soft lights illuminated the rest of the room. That big white coverlet was still on the bed. I waited, staring at the bathroom door with a mix of fear and anticipation. Fear that I somehow wouldn't measure up to her expectations, anticipation because the sexiest woman I'd ever met was coming to make love to me.

The knob turned, the door opened. Cindy walked out. "Hi, honey."

Oh, God. Her blonde hair fell about her shoulders and framed her gorgeous face, her tan making her blue eyes sparkle like sapphires. Her lips were a deep crimson, and her nails painted to match. She wore a black satin corset that lifted her magnificent breasts and formed a deep cleavage. Her hips swelled out from her trim waist the sheer black material looked painted on. Her black stockings were held by a matching garter belt. Black high heels completed the ensemble. She was a vision out of every man's fantasy.

"How do I look?" she purred.

I remembered a line from a Woody Allen movie. "It's nice, but I wish you'd worn something sexy."

She laughed and snuggled up against me. "I could put on some sweats and a T-shirt."

"No, this is fine. You look absolutely incredible."

"So do you," she said as she fingered the lapel of my robe. "You're so handsome, so strong." She slid her arms around my neck. She smelled so good, her perfume was exotic, woodsy and spicy.

"I'm very nervous," I said.

"So am I, but in a good way."

"In a great way."

"I think this first time it might be best if you let me take care of things. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

"Sure, fine, sure."

"Good." She leaned up and kissed me, softly at first, her lips so warm and her body so firm as our bodies rubbed against each other. Her mouth opened and she twisted her tongue into my mouth, caressing the roof of my mouth, my teeth, my lips. She drew my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it, tickling the tip with her own tongue. Her hands were moving too, sliding down my waist and untying the sash of my robe. She opened the front and let her searching hands roam all over my chest, her nails gently scraping my skin. Cindy released my tongue and kissed my chin, my cheek, my earlobe, working her way down.

My erection strained against the cool silk of my boxers. She slid her hands around my waist and reached down to cup my ass in her hands, hard enough that her nails dug in. I suddenly remembered that I had hands of my own. I caressed the nape of her neck and circled my right arm around her and pulled us tight together. I looked into those blue eyes and kissed her the way she kissed me.

After a moment she stepped back and moved behind me. "Let me help you take this off." The robe slid easily off my shoulders and Cindy draped it over a chair. She took my shoulders in her hands and twisted my body so I was facing the big mirror in the corner. Still standing behind me, she reached around and hugged me close. I saw her slim fingers lock together in a tight hug, and her soft hair felt so good against my back.

"It's going to be so good with you," Cindy whispered. She kissed me between my shoulder blades, and then I felt her tongue trace a wet line from there down to the crack of my ass. She knelt behind me, and in the mirror I watched as her hands caressed my thighs, and my stomach, but she still didn't touch my penis.

"Are you ready for Buddy to come in?" she asked.

"Uh, sure."

"Honey! We're ready!" The bedroom door opened, and I was on camera. I could see Buddy grinning from ear to ear behind the camcorder pointed straight at me.. He said, "I really want to catch the expression on his face, wait a second...OK, go ahead."

Cindy reached up and took hold of the elastic band of my boxers and slowly pulled them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, my penis sticking straight out hard and true. I was breathing fast, looking at the mirror, waiting for Cindy's hands to reappear, trying not to too aware of the camera recording everything.

Cindy's hands didn't reach around to my erection, not yet. She pulled my ass cheeks apart and, to my total astonishment, began tonguing my anus. No woman had ever done that to me before and the sensation was so unexpected, and so delicious, that my mouth opened in a big O. I let out a sound halfway between a whimper and a scream.

"Oh, he likes that," Buddy said.

I felt Cindy's head pull away from my ass and she slithered between my legs, until that gorgeous face and those dark smiling lips were just inches away from my cock. "Do you want to lie down?" she asked.

"No," I squeaked.

"Don't worry about anything. Don't try to hold out or anything. Just enjoy it." She got on her knees before me. She took my cock in her hands, finally, finally, giving it a few soft strokes. She leaned forward and let her tongue touch my tip. I closed my eyes and exhaled hard. She parted her lips and kissed it, and then opened wide and my entire length disappeared into her wet mouth. She clamped down and slowly drew her head back, every nerve ending in my penis crackling with ecstasy. She was looking at me, staring into my eyes, and I stared back, hypnotized.

I was totally in her power, she kept bobbing her head back and forth, my cock now shiny from her sucking mouth, my cock wet, so wet, the tip of my cock wet from her mouth and from the pre-come I was streaming. Her tongue sought out the cleft on the underside of my glans and mercilessly tickled it.

I couldn't bear it, the pleasure was overwhelming, Buddy didn't even exist any longer. The entire world was now reduced to the sexy blonde woman who was kneeling between my legs. Her right hand closed around my shaft and began pumping me, her left cupped my testicles and felt their weight.

A line was suddenly, inexorably crossed. My legs locked, I was stricken with paralysis. I couldn't stop what was happening, I was going to come. "Oh," I whispered. "Oh. Oh. Oh. OH!" I couldn't move my hips. I didn't need to, Cindy saw what was happening and was swallowing my entire length with every stroke, the smile on her face obvious even with my dick in her mouth.

She let me go just long enough to say, "Come on my face," and then she resumed with even more energy. I was dimly aware of Buddy moving around to my side, the camera now focused on Cindy's face.

A face I soon despoiled. "Oh, God, Uhh!" I grunted and Cindy pulled her head back and, mouth open, let my first streamer of come pulse into her waiting mouth. My next half-dozen spasms shot thick ropes of semen on her chin, her nose, her forehead, her hair. Through it all her face wore a smile of absolute delight, even as she closed her eyes to keep my come from splashing into them. At last it was over, at last I was done. My orgasm left me totally drained, totally shattered. I looked down, at Cindy's cum-streaked face, and I leaned back and collapsed on the bed, burying my own face in my hands.

"That was fucking hot," Buddy said, sounding pleased.

"It was so good, baby," Cindy cooed.

"He got you good."

"I can't believe how much he came, I thought I'd drown!"

"Do you want to clean up a bit?"

She said yes and I heard her come to her feet. Her nails tickled my belly. "Are you still alive, Nicky?"

I nodded. I was ashamed, confused, and stunned at how intense the pleasure had been. Cindy took my hands and pulled them away from my face.

"A bit freaked out, are you?"

"Maybe a bit."

"Don't be. It's OK. You'll feel better after we fuck." She left and went to the bathroom.

After we fuck? Now? I was so drained I don't think I would be able to get it up again for a month. I sat up and saw Buddy relaxing in a chair. "Told you she was a handful."

"Yeah," I said, hoarse.

We sat there for about 20 seconds, Buddy checking the camera, me focused on my breathing. It was more than a little bit weird, sitting here with my wet noodle of a dick in the same room as the husband of the woman who just sucked me off.

"Buddy, you sure you're OK with this?"

"Sure. You?"

"I'm pretty fucked up right now."

"You'll be fine."

"But it doesn't bother you, seeing...this?"

He put the camera down. "You know that new waitress at the bar? Dark hair, big tits, pierced navel?"

"We've never been introduced, but I know who you're talking about."

"She's gonna be MY new co-star. So its not like I'm not gonna have fun myself."

"Oh." I knew the girl he was talking about. WOW.

The bathroom door opened and Cindy stepped out. Wow wow. She'd removed the corset and her milky breasts stood out against her tan skin. The panties were gone as well, and from the tiny tan lines covering her pussy I'll be she'd caused accidents walking around I Aruba. And, as Buddy, had suggested, she'd trimmed her bush, until all she had down there was a skinny bikini stripe.

"I'm not done with you yet, not by a long shot," Cindy said.

"I might need a few minutes," I answered.

She pulled the coverlet and the sheets back and patted them. "Come over here, baby." I slid over, and just as they had we I'd explored their bedroom the feeling of the satin caressing my asschecks made me sigh. Cindy crawled on top of me, my soft penis rubbing against her smooth vulva.

"I'll bet a big, strong man like you can go all night," she whispered, nuzzling my neck.

"Usually yes, but that...that was a big one."

"I know it was. It was all over my face." She bit my earlobe. "You were delicious."

Cindy straddled me, my doughy penis thickening with every heartbeat. She leaned down and presented her heavy breasts before my lips. I closed my eyes as I took her left nipple into my mouth, and she exhaled heavily as I suckled her. Her nipple hardened in my mouth, and at the same time my penis stiffened as it rubbed against her body. I switched to her right nipple and sucked it into a taut point.

Cindy sighed and said, "You're ready."

She reached down between my legs and I felt her fingers circle my shaft and guide me toward her opening. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the head sliding along her wet slit. I started to slip, slip inside her, and then she lowered herself onto my shaft. I felt her pussy engulf me, surround me, until I was buried deep inside her, my cock stuck deep between her legs, so incredibly hot and moist that I moaned, "Oh, God."

Cindy didn't move, she leaned down to again offer her red-tipped nipples to me. "Kiss them, suck them," she breathed. I extended my tongue and swirled it over her left nipple, teasing the tip, when I felt Cindy's pussy contract around my captive cock. I gasped. "You like that?" she purred. I jacked my head up and down. She did it again, and again, and again, and AGAIN, my penis caught in a wet muscular vortex, her incredible pussy milking me.

I tried to suck her right nipple into my mouth but she leaned back until she was sitting up on my dick. She began gliding up and down my shaft, up and down, slowly, the slippery friction sending molten waves of pleasure into the base of my spine. I reached up and cupped her jiggling tits as she rode me.

She was looking down at me. "You like it this way?"

"Yes," I groaned. "I've never come this way before."

"Oh, then you're gonna love this. Make sure you get a shot of his face when he comes," she said to Buddy, and he circled around to focus the camera on me. I would have been embarrassed had I not been teetering on the brink of orgasm. I wouldn't have cared if the entire College of Cardinals had sat down in full regalia.

"I'm going to make you come now," Cindy said, the excitement making her voice louder than usual. "I want you to fill me up, I want you to make it wet inside me." She put her hands on my stomach and pushed herself up and down with more speed, and the sight of this blonde goddess riding me, my dick sticking out between her legs, the sound of the bed creaking and wet slapping sounds of my cock squishing inside her, the smell of pussy and sweat filling my nostrils...I couldn't take it any more.

"Oh!" I cried as my resolve was finally defeated. I'd never come this way, I'd always come during sex when I was fucking, not when I was being fucked, and now I couldn't control the sensations radiating out from my cock, I couldn't thrust myself to climax. I had to lie there and just let Cindy fuck my brains out, and it was the best feeling I could imagine ever experiencing.

"Oh! Yes! Please! Yes!" I screamed as I blew. I came and it was a moment of Heaven itself, my semen soaking her pussy. As I came some primordial part of my brain took over and compelled me to thrust myself as deeply as possible into Cindy as I could, so my sperm would have a better chance of impregnating her. I wanted this woman to conceive my child, I wanted her to have my babies! It wasn't until the ecstasy ebbed away that the rational part of my brain seized back control.

Cindy leaned down and kissed my gently on the lips. "That's so sweet, Nicky, but I'm on the Pill."

"What?" I asked, confused.

Buddy was almost beside himself with laughter. "'I want you to have my babies'? The fuck did you get THAT line?"

"Wait, I said that OUT LOUD?"

"Out loud? My goddam ears are still ringing!"

"I think it was so sweet of you to say that," she said, kissing me again, before she slid off my lap. She lay down beside me and pillowed her head on my heaving chest, and let her nails scrape against my stomach. "I loved every bit of this," she said.

Buddy went to the TV and plugged in the camcorder. "You gotta see this."

He rewound the tape and hit play and there I was up on the screen, my face contorted, screaming "I want you to have my babies!" like a lunatic.

"Oh Christ," I mumbled.

"Funniest thing I've ever seen," Buddy teased.

Cindy said, "The girl who gets to have your babies will be very lucky. And very sore!"

We lay there for a few minutes, and I loved every minute of Cindy lying beside me, her warm body so soft and yielding under my hands. I almost wanted her again, but Buddy said, "OK pal, time to call it a day." Cindy got up and held my robe for me. I dressed and put on my sandals.

"Now it's my turn for some fun," he said, obviously relishing his upcoming encounter with his 20-year-old with big tits.

"I'll give her a call and tell her she can come over," Cindy said, and kissed her husband on the cheek. She left the room.

"That was fun," I said stupidly.

"Looked fun. Remember, this time Cindy did everything she could to give you pleasure. Next time you return the favor."

"Oh, sure, I want to do that."

"Here's a hint-you can't go wrong eating pussy."

"Oh, no," I said stupidly, as though I had any clue.

"And don't be afraid to be aggressive, a little rough even. Cindy LOVES it like that. Be forceful, not violent."

"OK."

"And doggie-style. Finish by fucking her from behind, that's her absolute favorite position."

"Check."

"Now beat it. Listen from downstairs if you want to hear what it sounds like when a woman gets fucked the right way."

I left, accepting a last hug from Cindy. Back in my apartment I popped a beer and collapsed on my couch. It took three beers before my heart rate fell below 100. I stripped and took a quick shower, reluctantly washing the smell of sex and Cindy from my body. Back in my bedroom I could hear pounding noises and a girl's voice, loud and clear and obviously in ecstasy.

"Oh, Buddy! Yes, fuck me...stick it deep inside me. Oh, God!!" There was a loud, long, shrieking scream. "Fuuuucccckkkk meeee!"

It went on and on like that. I promised myself, the next time I appeared on camera with Cindy, I would make her scream like that.

christo
christo
1,336 Followers