My Naughty Neighbour

Story Info
"OMG, what the fuck is going on here?"
1.2k words
3.84
85.3k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG, what the fuck is going on here?" My wife shouted out as she stood with the bedroom door wide open and with a look that could kill.

Oh sorry I was getting a little bit ahead of myself here, before I carry on with my story let me tell you a little about my wife and myself. My with Kathy is 38 years old and stands at 5' 10" tall in her stocking feet. She has short brown hair and deep blue eyes the sort of eyes you could drown yourself in. She is of slim build with a fantastic pair of 40d boobs a beautiful pert ass and gorgeous long legs that I swear could easily go right up to her arm pits.

As for me well am nothing special, I am a 40 year old balding taxi driver who can still pull a woman on a Friday or Saturday night who stumbles into my taxi after falling out of club or pub on their way home. When I was younger I had a full head of black hair that my wife loved to run her hands threw as I ate her pussy out and she orgasmed all over my face but that is another story for another time.

It was one Friday night when my wife just happened to be out of town visiting relatives that I was sitting outside my local pub waiting for one more taxi fare that one of my neighbours clambered in to the back seat of my taxi. When I looked in my rear view mirror all I could see was a mass of blonde hair and a great figure. When she looked up to tell me where she was headed it was then that I noticed it was my 28 year old neighbour from three doors down Lilly Osman.

Lilly was a bit of a flirt and would always dress up in tight tops and short skirts or those short shorts that road right up her ass cheeks and tonight was no exception. When Lilly finally looked up to tell her driver where she was going she remembered my face and gave me a little smile.

"I take it you are on your way home?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Yeah I guess so Mr Harrison" She slurred in answer to my question.

There she was sitting there with a huge smile on her lovely lips, her red hair flowing over her bare shoulders and her bare legs parted showing off her little white cotton panties under that short skirt she just about had on. If ever there was a time I would have liked to fuck her it would have been right now. But instead I turn back around put the car into gear and off we went heading towards our street.

About 15 minutes later we were outside her house and as I looked back at her to collect my fare from her I saw that she had fallen asleep. I thought about looking threw her handbag for her keys and taking her inside and putting her to bed but knowing she lived alone I had second thoughts in case she choked on her own vomit. Seeing as I lived only 3 doors away from her place and with my wife being away for the weekend and having the house to myself I thought I would take her back to mine and put her to bed in the spare room and let her sleep it off there and then she could go back home In the morning once she had sobered up.

Having had a good night's work and her being my last fare of the night I did just that all be it with a struggle to get her out of the back seat and over my shoulder and into the house without anyone else seeing what was going on. Finally she was in the house and now on the spare room bed. I took her shoes off and decided to just throw the cover over her and leave her to sleep and get my fare from her in the morning. I then went back downstairs made myself a coffee and watch a bit of television to before going to my own bed.

A couple of hours later I was awoken by the noise of my bedroom door opening and then someone climbing into bed with me. I knew it couldn't be my wife as she was away for the weekend and it was then that I realised who it was it was in fact my young neighbour Lilly who had clambered in beside me and from what I could feel of her gorgeous body against me she was naked.

I don't even think she knew where she was or whose bed she was in at that moment. All I could feel was her hot naked body snuggled up against me which in turn brought my cock to life. Here was the chance I had been waiting for ever since Lilly moved in three doors down from me eight years ago and I sure as hell wasn't about to pass it up now.

I whispered in here to turn over and to my surprise she did what I asked her to. I then turned around to face her and lifted her leg a little so I could get my cock between her thighs and resting against her bare pussy. Lilly gave a little moan as she felt my cock against her cunt and tightened her legs around my throbbing member.

I started to move back and forward sawing my cock against her now moistening pussy lips. After a couple of minutes of this I felt her push back against me as I thrust my cock along her wet pussy lips. She was now moaning even more enjoying what I was doing to her and making my cock slick with her juices. Within the next couple of thrust I felt myself knocking on her now soaking entrance and wonder if I pushed into her would she stop me and cry rape or not.

I had no need to worry about anything as on the very next thrust of my cock between her thighs I not only felt her entrance I also felt myself slide between her pussy lips and into her warm wet pussy. As soon as I was half way inside her I stopped dead in my tracks as she looked over her shoulder at me still half asleep wondering who the hell it was putting something inside her pussy. Then it all came flooding back to her well most of it did anyways. She remembered leaving the club and climbing into the back of a taxi and remembering that it was her neighbour from a few houses down from her who was the driver and then it all went kind of blank until now.

"O M G" Lilly cried out as she looked at her neighbour behind her and realised it was his cock buried in her pussy.

"O M G, what the fuck is going on here?" My wife shouted out from behind me as she stood with the bedroom door wide open with a look in her eyes that said I was a dead man.

To be continued???