My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned slightly as she squirmed and ground, still bathing me with her offering. I could feel my cock pinned between her legs and pussy, poking up between her thighs. Her thick netherlips slid along the length, driving me wild.

Eventually she reached down and took my hands, guiding them to her waist. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, reveling in how she felt pressed up against me. She was still peeing and my cock was throbbing so hard...

I couldn't contain myself any longer and I pulled her tight against me and grunted. My manhood throbbed and pulsed and jerked as I came, great white gobs of my cum spurting from the engorged head. Lynn moaned again as she held my hands tight, her eyes fixated on the sight of my cock. The cum that didn't spatter against the back wall of the shed was now oozing on her thighs or pooling between us.

I was taking deep breaths and trembling for some time, just trying to orient myself. I hadn't cum that hard for a while and I wasn't even fucking her. The sheer intensity of our little ritual and playtime was enough to send anyone into orbit. Eventually I calmed myself, my cock going soft. She smiled back at me wickedly as she shifted around until the head was pressed to her damp pussy again.

"So how was that for a birthday present?" she asked. "Good luck ever topping that one."

It occurred to me it was time to remind the little minx that this was not a teacher and student relationship. I had some things to show her too. Without warning I took hold of her thighs and pinned her to me. I squirmed my soft but still swollen cock around against her pussy until I could feel the tingle and let go.

"Uh, naughty!" she gasped, leaning forward on her hands while her back arched. I peed against her pussy point-blank, catching her completely off-guard. She shuddered and squirmed and writhed her hips, her hair tossing and spilling about. I was tempted to grab her tits, but I refrained. I kept my hands clamped on her thighs, making sure she wasn't going anywhere until I was done. Lynn panted and then shuddered, biting her lip and groaning as loudly as she dared. She began to cum and pushed down hard on me. I could feel the distinctive slippery slickness through the pee.

Watching her cum was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Her gorgeous ass bounced and ground against me, offering me tempting glimpses of her gooey pink slit. Wonderful sloshing and gushing noises from between us were the background noise to her moans. Her body shook and there was a sheen of sweat that began to form on her lovely skin.

I gently released her hands and she fell forward onto them, supporting herself. Her panting slowed and she turned her head to look back at me through glazed and heavily-lidded eyes. Her face was flushed and she seemed sated and maybe a little shocked. Clearly I'd taken her by surprise, which was exactly what I'd been hoping for.

"Oh wow..." she breathed, her ass still pressed against me. "You got me, I admit it. Well done, sport."

She slowly got off me and sat cross-legged in front of me, rubbing her face a few times to regain her composure. Her pussy glistened without our mixed pee and cum, as did my cock. I had to admit I still hadn't quite come back to myself either, so I understood what she was going through.

"You're dangerous for me," Lynn said quietly. "Dangerous in a way I wouldn't have guessed. I knew we had some chemistry but damn, sir. You could easily bring out the demon in me."

"Likewise." I replied somewhat wearily.

"Well, yes, that makes sense for you, you're a single male and relentlessly horny," she pointed out. "I'm a married mom, I should know better."

"Considering I got cheated on by my ex-wife, you'd figure I might be a little more sensitive. But you know how to get me going like no one has in a long time, I admit."

She was silent for some time before she laid back and stretched out. She looked at me and patted the grass beside her, indicating I should join her. I complied and we lay silently, looking at the sky through the tree overhead. My heart had stopped thumping and I felt calm, if somewhat confused. I could tell she was feeling the same way.

Some time later, after just laying silently together, she turned on her side and looked at me, propped up on her arm. I did likewise, unsure of what she had in mind. She slowly caressed her hand over her breasts and down her body, finally resting it on her pussy.

"If you have another one in you, how about we just try a little self-love and watch each other cum?" she suggested. I nodded my assent and reached down to take hold of myself. Lynn was already starting to finger her pliant pussylips and her warm, damp skin began to once again take on a flushed complexion as she worked herself. My cock started to harden as I looked into her intense blue eyes, which were glinting with desire.

Lynn bit her lip while she dipped a finger inside her slit and let out of sigh, the sound of which made my throbbing member harder than ever. We were lying close enough to one another that my hand would occasionally bump against hers while I stroked myself and her hard nipples would sometimes poke my chest, now that her chest was heaving and her hips squirmed. The wet noises emanating from her pussy made me wild and she had to know it was taking all of my willpower to not simply pin her down and fuck her into oblivion. I could feel the warmth of her body, a delightful heat radiating off her, even as she moaned and pleasured herself.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she brought herself closer and closer to her bliss, her forehead pressing to mine as she attempted to prolong her fingering, to draw out our time of discovery together. My swollen, engorged cock was begging for release, but I knew not to peak without her.

"Oh, shit..." she whispered in an quiet but intense tone, her fingers manipulating her clit and lips expertly, even as she slipped them deep inside. Her mastery of self-pleasure was breathtaking. Every tiny movement was expertly calculated to bring her to an orgasm that anyone else would doubtless be envious of. It was so obvious as I gazed down her lovely form, past her quivering breasts and at her slender hand and nimble fingers.

Her breathing became heavier and her body was flushed, an exhilarating pink colour, matched by a heat and scent of desire that made my head spin. The arm she was propped on still could allow her to tease the breast and nipple closest to the ground, pinching the pink bud and squeezing the soft flesh, gasping as she did so. Her hand churned inside her gooey pussy, hips grinding hard in response. My cock felt like it was ready to explode, the throbbing feeling starting in the root and making its way up to my engorged head.

I jerked my cock, feeling the unreal heat and ecstatic tingle building as I watched her struggle to hold on. I knew she wanted to feel my cum before she let go, to feel that warmth and allow it to trigger her own climax.

I fought back a loud groan and strained against my fist, pushing my cock through it like the tightest pussy as I felt my cum begin to flood up the vein. The pulsing head against bumped her clit and she gasped, shuddering and manipulating herself with the one hand expertly. Her pussy was flooding with her essence as she came, bucking her hips wildly. She fought back a scream, biting her lip and moaning like she was going to die of pleasure. My cum shot in thick ropes, splattering against her cooze, the head occasionally touching it as she squirmed.

In a daze I watched, it almost seemed unreal to me, even if the intense pleasure was. Almost through a surreal lens, I could see my pearly semen baptizing her delicate folds, against that sacred inner pink and glaze her throbbing clit. Her hands moved in what seemed like slow motion, smearing my offering everywhere in her apparent hunger for it. I could plainly see her fingers pushing it carelessly inside, though the implications of this meant nothing to either of us at the time, lost as we were in a world of unadulterated pleasure.

I finally lay relaxed on my side, breathing heavily, my rock-hard cock still in my fist. I felt a little dizzy, not surprisingly, having cum so damn hard twice in the same half-hour. Lynn's fingers were still working her pussy, spreading my offering around, the sticky sound as loud as our breathing or my heart pounding. Lynn's breasts heaved as she calmed herself, her eyes still closed while she tried to come back from her euphoria. Lest I lose control of myself, I laid down beside her again, my flank pressed to hers, something she did not object to.

After another five minutes, she let out a final sigh, which was punctuated by a cool breeze passing over us. She turned to lie on her back and when she finally opened her eyes, they were distant, as if lost in thought. I couldn't say as I blamed her, given what we had just done. God knows, I had no idea what to do at the moment. I looked at her lovely face for a moment and then up at the sky with her, wondering what to say.

"So much for a little innocent rebellion," she murmured, resting the back of her wrist on her forehead. "I don't know whether to continue this or not. I mean, I really want to, but..."

"I know," I said, keeping her from having to say what she was struggling with. "Lynn, I'm not dumping the decision on you, per se, but whatever you conclude should happen, I will go along with it. But for the record, I am really enjoying my time with you."

She smiled and reached down and patted my hand. "Well, it's not like we're fucking," she said finally. "We might just have to dial it back a bit for a while. I got carried away today, using your birthday as an excuse to do something extra naughty. Do you think we can tone it down for a bit?"

"If that's what we need to do, then yes," I answered. "I'll admit you fuel a lot of my dreams and autoerotic moments."

"Same here, sport," she said. "You've pounded my pussy more than a few times when I'm alone. But we have a good thing going on here and it looks like it fills a void for the two of us. Let's just be careful from hereon out after tonight, okay?"

"You have a deal."

"Good. Then we'll finish your birthday up with no regrets and move on from there." Lynn concluded. She sat up and then straddled my prostrate form, smiling down at me. Her quim was once again pressed to my cock, squirming it around until I became hard again, which was not at all difficult, given how erotic I found her. She began to slowly slide her pussylips up and down the length of my shaft as it pressed to my belly. She put her hands on my shoulders and closed her eyes as she ground on me. I wanted to grab and massage her tits, but settled for placing my hands on her hips and holding her as she moved back and forth.

Before long, she was biting her lower lip and straining against me, pushing her hips down. I grunted and stiffened as I came, splattering my stomach with my essence. Lynn sighed and shivered as she came, her slick lips making delightful sounds as they slithered on my cock. She then slid forward, off my erection and pressed her slit against my belly, smearing her womanhood in my gooey cum. She smiled down at me as she reached behind and took hold of my pulsing cock, toying the engorged head against her pliant netherlips.

"Mmmm, if only we could..." she said dreamily, teasing us both almost beyond endurance but stopping before she put me inside her. She finally released my member and settled back down, pressing it to my stomach again with her puss and smiled at me divinely.

"Good God, look at how sticky and messy we are," she muttered, looking down at our crotches. "We're gonna need a super-solvent to pull ourselves apart if we sit like this much longer..."

She slowly laid down on top of me for a moment, holding me close and sighing. I put my arms around her and slowly caressed up and down her back to her behind. I just inhaled the scent of her body. Her soft breasts pressed to my chest and I felt the patter of her heart. It was a normal beat and I was glad to see she had composed herself.

Lynn slowly pushed herself down my body until her tits enveloped my cock. She massaged it with them for a little bit, looking up and smiling at me while she did so. Once she stopped, she rubbed her cheek against my shaft and then sat up again. She reached over and handed me a towel. We began cleaning ourselves off, but we both knew showers would be required to truly get rid of the evidence.

Once we were dried we stood and started getting into our clothes. She stopped short of putting her shirt on and took my hands, pressing them to her incredible breasts. She helped me massage and squeeze them for a moment, smiling wickedly. "Just thought you should get a good feel of these girls once, slugger..." she cooed. Then she pulled her shirt over her head, sucked in her breath and then beamed a smile at me. "I hope that in some measure made a good birthday. I sure as heck enjoyed it. Thanks for attending!"

"Best birthday and gift I've had in ages. Thank you." I said, meaning every word of it. We said goodbye and retreated to our respective homes. As I lay in bed that night, mulling things over in my head, I got a message from Lynn. The message read: "One more little gift for the birthday boy. Hope you like!"

I pressed the icon and was rewarded with a fifteen second video of Lynn lying naked on her bed, moving and writhing and moaning as she masturbated. Her pussy glistened wantonly in the dim light. The sound of her moaning and panting was music to my ears.

The clip was on my computer within seconds and played on a loop until I came hard and fell asleep, dreaming of what might have been.

***

12