My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn moaned and undulated her hips, driving me wild as I felt her stickiness along my length. She pressed her forehead to mine, whispering to herself as she got closer and closer to orgasm with me. I could feel my body trembling and we both knew we wouldn't last long.

"Just the tip, Michael," she panted. "Can you manage to put just the tip in as you cum?"

She wiggled closer to me without waiting for a response and slung her right leg over my hip, allowing me easier access. I kept firm hold of my cock but now pushed up ever so slightly, easing the head just between her delicate folds and inside. I could tell I was in when I felt the fluttering pressure of her walls contracting around me and stopped. No matter how much I wanted to push on, I would not disappoint this beautiful woman.

Lynn sighed and shivered around me as she came, moaning as my fist pumped my cock and my twitching head erupted inside her. Her pussy squeezed and my cum spurted deep down into her. She pulled her upper body against mine, breasts squashed to me and forehead to mine as she shuddered and ground in pleasure.

"Tell me not to push," she squeaked, her voice begging. "Tell me not to push, Michael, please."

"Don't push, Lynn," I panted, desperately wanting to say the exact opposite. "It'll be fine. Just cum and don't push."

She let go of her pussy and put her arm around my shoulder now, trembling with the effort. I was still cumming in Lynn and the effort of not ramming herself down on my cock seemed to be killing her. She keened as she refrained, squeezing as tight as she could around me.

"Pull out when you're done..." she gasped and reached back to find something inside the bag she'd brought with her. "Oh God, pull out when you're done, please..."

My cock finished pumping its load inside her and I withdrew the head from inside her. A split second later she had a dildo in her hand and slammed her pussy down on it, pumping along its length reflexively and exhaling loudly. Without being asked to but knowing it was the right thing to do, I pressed my thumb against her clit, helping her ride out the staggering orgasm she was having.

I watched rapt as her pussy greedily swallowed the chrome phallus, smearing it and bubbling over with her cum, mixed with my own. After a couple of powerful thrusts, she threw her arms around me and kissed me, holding my close. I wrapped my arms around her and held the kiss. There was no tongue, just pressure. It may have been a violation of our rule, but it was really damned necessary at the moment, to keep anything else from happening.

She moaned softly into my mouth and withdrew the dildo from herself, rolling it aside. She then nestled her hips to me, my sticky, still-hard cock pressed along the length of her gooey slit. Her hand caressed the back of my head as she finished our kiss and rubbed her nose to mine.

"Thank you," she murmured, almost as if she were asleep. "Thank you for being so strong and not pushing in. Thank you for keeping me from taking you in."

"I'll never disappoint you like that, I promise." I said quietly. "No matter how much I want to."

She smiled as gave me a peck on the lips again. "So dutiful. I ought to reward you by sinking down

onto that lovely cock, just once."

"Oh, God, Lynn, no..." I chuckled. "I'm not that strong. If you did that, all bets'd be off and I'd pin you and fuck you for sure."

"Sounds heavenly, lover," she cooed, now teasing her pussylips against my engorged head, sinking down ever so slightly to part them. She was in control now, so I could trust her to not make this more difficult. "I brought that dildo with me so that I could fuck something hard once I began cumming. You made me cum so damn hard but I couldn't have that final bit with you."

"I understand, Lynn," I replied, smiling and caressing through her hair. We laid on our sides and held one another close, bodies together, lips barely brushing as we breathed but not kissing. I finally sighed and asked a question that needed answering.

"You know, we're not fucking, but I still manage to cum inside you quite copiously," I mentioned. "Is that okay?"

Lynn giggled. "I'm on birth control shots, hun, trust me, we're fine. I wouldn't let it happen if it were an issue."

"Well that's good to hear..." I said, grinning evilly and pushing up with my hips. I could feel the head slide through her outer lips and Lynn gasped and pulled her hips away in shock. Her eyes were wide as she swatted me and giggled.

"You bastard!" she hissed in delight. "What if I hadn't been faster to pull away? What if I hadn't tried to at all?"

"I knew you would, though." I admitted. "Just keeping it real for us."

"God, I guess we do need that once in a while, right?" she agreed. "All we were supposed to do is jerk off together and then we try to put your dick in me. Are we horrible people?"

"No, just desperately horny for one another."

She sighed. "True. I'm worried that our little ritual is becoming an almost-affair. I'm experiencing some emotional investment, to be honest."

I smiled. "Me too. But we can stick to our promise. We clearly have the willpower, against all odds and reasoning."

"Well, we broke the 'no kissing' rule already." Lynn murmured. "And I do like the kissing. Okay, revision... no making out, no jerking one another off to orgasm, no real oral and no fucking.

"Okay, but you'd better keep that dildo handy." I suggested.

"Mmmmm, I know, or I'll be tempted to make use of this bad boy..." she purred, reaching down and stroking her hand along my cock, which twitched in response. She toyed it against her pussylips gently before moving down to envelop it between her breasts. I rolled onto my back and let her squirm them on my length, which felt heavenly. My erection stayed and she finally took hold of it again, squeezing up along the shaft to milk cum out of me. She licked the tip, swirling her tongue around it before giving it a kiss and releasing me from her velvet grasp.

"I think we'd better wrap up this sideshow before we keep finding excuses, right?" she said breathily, kneeling up and waiting for me. I knelt in front of her and fondled her breasts, which she pushed toward me. We kissed again, fighting the urge to open our mouths and I pulled away, standing up. She wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft again before angling it up and running her tongue along the underside. I felt it was safe to let her do as she pleased, since she seemed to be in control of herself again, something I could not guarantee. She stood and turned around before leaning over, letting me see her press my cockhead against her thick, pliant lips. She swirled it around for a moment, promising paradise before stepping away and turning to smirk at me.

"I want to see a good video of you cumming tonight," she said, reaching for her towel and tossing me mine. "And I'll send you a couple of amazing teasers as well. Deal?"

"You know it." I sighed, looking forward to the release. I dressed quickly and waited for her to do likewise. She put on her robe, leaned up and gave me a kiss before swishing away, flashing her ass at me as had become part of our ritual before disappearing into her house.

The video of the cumshot I sent Lynn later lasted a full minute, thanks to her.

***

"Let's do something different this time," Lynn panted as I pinned her down and slid my cock along her pussylips. She squirmed and writhed beneath me, grinding her hips in sensual circles, the slick, slippery noises driving us both wild. "Sound good?"

"What do you have in mind?" I grunted as I felt my body tensing, ready to explode.

"I love your cum in my pussy," she hissed, trying to hold on. "But how about my mouth? Want to shoot it in my mouth tonight?"

"Sounds amazing," I groaned as I got off of her and stood. She knelt up eagerly and opened her mouth wide as she got between my legs. I inserted the head far enough inside to make sure I hit the mark and jerked my cock hard, feeling the familiar, boiling tingle and then erupted, shooting ropes of thick cum into her waiting mouth. Her hands churned in her pussy and brought her to orgasm as I filled her mouth, both of us moaning in pleasure.

But I was still cumming hard and now aim at her magnificent tits, lashing them with my semen. She shuddered as I pressed the throbbing head against her nipples and she pushed her breasts together, massaging my slippery organ. Her eyes were closed as she swallowed my offering, reveling in the taste, seemingly.

We both sighed as the orgasm subsided and I took her gently by the head, letting her rest against my hip, just to the side of my still-throbbing cock. She hummed against my skin before looking up at me to beam a bright smile and a wink.

"Wasn't oral," she declared. "I never actually took you in my mouth, it just happened to be open when you came."

"Fair logic," I grinned. "I like how you think."

She then looked at my swollen member and took it in her hand, pumping along its length until cum dribbled out. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it in, swirling her tongue to incredible effect. She drained me of the remnants of my seed and looked up at me solemnly.

"Wasn't oral. You'd already cum and we agreed to not getting one another off orally."

"Well in that case..." I said, pushing her onto her back and lifting her hips in the air so her knees were over my shoulders. She gasped and shook as I kissed her pussy and then lashed her clit with my tongue before putting her back down. She looked at me in wide-eyed disbelief and then giggled.

"Clearly I'm not the only one with a mind for technicalities." Lynn quipped as she sat up and smiled happily.

"Yeah, leave it to us to find a way to get my cock fully inside you and prove it wasn't fucking." I mused.

"Ugh, don't remind me, I've been torturing myself for days trying to figure that one out," she sighed. "But I'm pretty sure that's the one line we'll never get away with crossing. Does that bother you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Lynn, what we're doing is more than a man could hope for, even with our limitations in place. I freely admit I want to fuck you, more than you can imagine, but we have a deal. I'll stick to it, I promise."

"I'm glad to hear that..." she cooed as she pressed me down on my back and then lay down to kiss me.

***

I had Lynn on her back and her knees bent with her behind in the air. I knelt against her and dragged my cock back and forth across her pussylips, the sticky friction causing us both to shudder and pant in desire. Her eyes glinted with lust as she stared up at me.

"Gonna get that cum inside me again, lover?" she whispered. I nodded, eager to fulfill her wish.

"I envy you because you get to watch close up," she breathed as she reached between her long legs and grasped her netherlips around my cock, sliding squeezing them around the shaft. "Can you use my camera on my cell to record it for me? I want to see it..."

I nodded again and she reached over and fumbled around for the pocket of her jeans with one hand while she massaged her slit with the other. Finally she found her cellphone and handed it to me. I turned it on, pointed it at the action and began recording.

"And don't worry about filming just that, lover," she panted. "You can film all of me, I'm the only one who will see it."

I recorded my throbbing cock sliding along the length of her slick pussylips, splitting them and grazing over her clit. The camera panned up past her middle to her heaving breasts, gleaming in the moonlight. Then I came to her lovely face, framed in her luxurious golden hair. Her eyes were shining and had an almost pleading aspect to them as she bit her lip, pleasure mounting within.

"God, I want your cum..." she whispered. "I wish I could just let you fuck me..."

I trailed the camera back down her exquisite body until I was once again focused on the action below. She used her hands to caress my cock shaft with her moist lips, both our bodies trembling as we came so close to fucking...

I shuddered, took firm hold of the base of my shaft and pressed the head of my cock down while she pulled her lips wide. I brought her cellphone's camera in close as the glistening head jerked and twitched, pumping my cum down into her waiting puss. Lynn moaned as she felt my warmth entering her. I stroked along my length eagerly, squeezing out my essence. What didn't go down into her smeared her already sticky netherlips, the camera catching everything.

Her hips began to roll down, her legs on either side of me, while I continued to pump my cock. The last sticky strands spattered her belly and even her breasts, before I relaxed and rested it against her, just the tip pressing through her pussylips. She hummed in satisfaction as she swirled her forefinger in the cum droplets on her tits before licking them off.

"Mmmmm, good boy," she purred, looking at me through heavily lidded eyes now that she had cum. "I can't wait to watch that tonight."

She squirmed her pussy against my shaft a little more and giggled and I teased the head against her clit before pushing it just inside. Finally I lay on my back and she now straddled me, rubbing her sticky lips along my length before suddenly peeing on me. She smirked down at me as she leaned forward, resting her hands on my arms while baptizing me. By way of response, I took my now-softening cock and pressed the head just back inside her. Lynn bit her lip and shivered as I returned the favour, my pee shooting up inside her tight passage. She lay down and snuggled into me, squirming her sticky hips around on mine. My cockhead head fell out of her and rested between her glorious cheeks.

We kissed gently for a few minutes before she stood and began drying us both off. A hug was our send-off and we would text one another later that night. We sent one another pictures and videos before retiring. It was another night of wonderful dreams for me.

***

Lynn had her ass in the air and face down into a rolled-up towel, chewing on it as she cried out in orgasm. I was holding her by her hips and sliding my cock up and down between her ass cheeks, shuddering as my cum erupted forth, first smearing her wet pussy and then pooling onto her lower back.

We both heaved and shuddered as we began to calm down, waiting for the orgasm to pass. As she felt it do so, she reached underneath herself and spread her pussylips with two fingers. I pressed my still-swollen head against her and began to pee, even as she did likewise. We both sighed in pleasure at yet another culmination of our little ritual and I fell onto my back on the blanket. Lynn then laid back on top of me, facing up toward the night sky. My hands wandered over her lovely body, caressing her breasts while her hand reached down between our legs and caressed my still hard shaft against her pussy. She turned her head to look at me, winked and kissed my nose.

"We should do it one night like this," she whispered. "I'd love to feel your cock coming up between my legs and then watch your cum just jet up between us and down on my ladybits. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

I couldn't have agreed more and we planned for that to be our next meeting. As we parted ways, I realized that I was enjoying this more than just about anything I'd ever done, even though we weren't fucking.

I couldn't wait for the next session.

***

As promised, we tried the position the next night. Lynn squirmed on top of me, facing the sky while her head was turned to the side and we kissed. From below, my cock slid up and down her pussylips, brushing her clit with each passing stroke. My hands were massaging her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, causing her to moan and grind around lustily.

We were both close and she stopped kissing me for a moment to whisper in my ear. "Want to put the tip in and cum? You can if you promise not to push. God, I want you to cum in me so bad..."

I nodded and reached down to her netherlips and pulled them apart, stretching her as I pushed the head of my cock just inside her walls. I shuddered and released myself, feeling my cum pump inside her. Lynn squirmed and sighed, pulling her hips up my body just enough to keep me from truly entering her if I lost control. Her lips pressed to mine fiercely as we kissed, losing ourselves in the orgasm we shared.

She rocked on top of me until the waves of pleasure passed and then we lay still. I kept my hands on her pussylips but stopped pulling so hard. She purred and snuggled against me, basking in the afterglow of our almost-sex.

"So good with you..." she whispered in my ear before planting little kisses on my cheek. "I love it..."

She kept the head of my cock inside her and I could feel her squeeze her pussy muscles around it. She caressed her breasts for a while, bringing herself back to normalcy, or our best semblance thereof. Some time later she gently rolled off me and onto her side, facing me. I did likewise, our bodies pressed as we looked into one another's eyes.

"Hmmmm, got any spunk left in there, skipper?" she asked, smirking at me. I nodded and she reached down to wrap her hand around my johnson and began pumping, stopping occasionally to massage it and my balls with her palm.

"Mmmm, you can massage my pussy if you like," she whispered, nuzzling to me. "Just don't put your fingers in..."

I reciprocated willingly, rubbing my palm over her mushy, sticky lips, causing her to purr and moan. As requested, I did not stick any fingers inside her, but pressed them against her little nub, causing wonderful shivers. Her hand stroked up and down my shaft while she smirked at me.

"We are so naughty and so bad at boundaries," she whispered. "I hate them so much."

"I hate them too," I replied, giving her lips a gentle squeeze. "But necessary."

"I know," Lynn murmured, sighing as she stroked up and down my length wistfully. She crawled down between my legs for a moment and squeezed up along my length, milking the last cum out and sucking it off the head gently. She hummed and smiled up at me.

We slowly got dressed, knowing we needed to stop or we would not be able to. We said our goodbyes and sent each other pictures later that night. She sent me a lovely video of her pussylips pulled wide apart, wet and pink with her need, whispering that she wanted to feel my cum in her again soon.

How much more of this did she think I could take?

***

Lynn had seemed somewhat subdued the next time we met- she was still happy to see me and all, but much softer in her manners. We laid together side-by-side and held one another for some time. We caressed one another and gave small kisses, but little more. Something seemed to be on her mind.

"I've become so dependent on this," she said quietly, reaching down now and stroking her fingernails along my shaft, barely grazing. "I have so little intimacy with Carter, it's ridiculous. I'm lucky if we fuck once a week and it's so damned unsatisfying."

She held her body over mine and slowly glided down my form, until she reached my cock. Her lovely breasts enveloped the shaft and she caressed me until I was throbbing and hard. She smiled up at me and kissed the head, trailing her tongue around it. I chuckled and took hold of my cock, tapping it against her cheeks, as if to chastise her.

"Naughty girl," I said. "If you keep this up, I won't be responsible for what happens next."

"Ooh, big talk, mister," she purred as she now straddled me and pulled me up into a sitting position. "So sure of yourself?"

She squashed her breasts to my chest, moving them back and forth slowly as she ran her fingers through my hair and stared into my eyes. She moved her gooey pussy up and down my cock, causing us both to shiver.