My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now finish up, sport..." she breathed.

I nodded and continued, getting my piss all over her ass. At one point I leaned in and stuck my cock underneath, pissing against her sopping pussy and making her gasp and giggle. When I was finally done, she turned to me and pressed her body to mine, kissing me deeply. We held one another as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

She finally released me and took a deep breath. "I'm so happy you agreed," she said cheerfully. "You're going to help me save my marriage."

Oddly enough, I believed her.

We got back in the van and she did indeed have a spare set of clothes for herself, along with some towels for the two of us. We cleaned ourselves off as we sat in the back seat.

"You were obviously pretty sure I'd agree." I said mildly as I wiped down my thighs.

"It never hurts to be prepared," Lynn admitted. "But to be honest, I wasn't sure, given your history with your ex-wife."

"And to be honest, I probably would have said no if you weren't trying to save your marriage," I confessed. "I mean, don't get my wrong, I would have really, really wanted to, but my conscience would have gotten the better of me."

"And that's why I asked you, Michael, because I knew that. You won't try to break up my marriage to suit your own selfish desires. When my marriage is fixed and the time comes, we can agree to end this affair."

Now she looked at me and sighed. "But just so you know, you're most definitely my 'under other circumstances' guy. I'd scoop you up in a country minute."

"And I'm currently the good guy with naughty benefits," I commented, grinning. She giggled and nodded her agreement. "So now what?"

"Well, I do need to get home, before anyone suspects, but only the kids should be at the house yet. Let's get back quickly and we'll talk more tonight about our plans. For now, let me clear my head."

I nodded and finished dressing, getting back into the passenger's seat. Lynn was in a new outfit, her old one now tied up in a plastic bag, doubtless to be disposed of or washed when no one was around. We pulled out of the alley and we began heading home. Lynn rolled down the window and was breathing deeply and slowly, making sure the flush of our activities was gone.

We pulled up near her house and she bipped her garage door opener while I pulled the lever to flatten out my seat and make sure I could not be seen. She scanned her front yard and door as we pulled in.

"Okay, Trevor's not home yet, only Kait is," she concluded as we came to a stop in the garage. As the automatic door came down behind us, we got out of the van. "Wait until I've closed the door I go in and then use that back door there to scoot between our sheds. From there you can make it easily and no one will be the wiser about your pants."

She drew a deep breath and looked up into my eyes. "I really, really want to kiss you, but I can't since I'm going inside. I'll text you in a few hours, lover..."

And with that she exited the garage, swishing her way to the side door of her house. I watched as she casually tossed the plastic bag with her soiled outfit into the garbage can and went inside. Once she was gone, I used the small back door of the garage to exit and darted between the sheds. From there I examined myself for a moment and then jogged to my door, thankful that no one saw me. Once inside I stripped out of my clothes and threw them in the wash.

It had certainly been an eventful day.

***

True to her word, Lynn texted me that night and we discussed many things at length. She admitted she was eager to fuck me, as often as we could get away with it, a sentiment I agreed with readily. We talked about where and how we would accomplish this and how it might fit into our established ritual. We agreed that for now, both of our houses were off-limits, in case anyone saw one of us go in to the other's abode, too much explaining. Our regular spot behind the sheds was perfect for quick rendezvous.

"Question is, can you be quiet when you cum?" I asked.

"If necessary, yes," Lynn replied. "Carter never makes me scream but I have a vibe or two and I have to muffle myself so the kids don't hear me. I'm an expert at choking back or swallowing my screams."

"Good, because I plan to make you scream, a lot." I texted, sending her an evil grin.

"Mmmmmm, I'm getting creamy just imagining it... can we send pictures and videos back and forth?"

"I'd be happy to, as long as you can keep the ones I send you from getting discovered. The one you sent me on my birthday is already on my laptop and makes me cum nightly."

"Plenty more where that came from, sport. You'll have to create a folder for all the stuff I'm gonna send your way. Kisses!"

We had decided to let the suspense build a little bit by not meeting for a full week, just teasing one another with pictures and videos sent over the phone. Lynn certainly kept her end of the bargain there, sending me stuff daily. She filmed herself masturbating, being in the shower, writhing up and down on one of her dildos and some wonderful close-ups of her pink inner pussy and how wet it got.

I woke up one morning to a text message telling me to go check between my doors. She had left a data disc there, apparently in the wee hours when no one would see her. The disk was her taking me on a tour of her house while naked, showing me all the places she wanted to fuck me, not to mention taking breaks to masturbate and cum hard. Since she was alone, she could be as loud as she wanted and it was wonderful to watch.

I printed pictures of her lovely tits and her pussy and sent her a video of me jerking off until I came on the pictures. She replied that she loved them and made me promise to do that, often. I was happy to oblige. If she had any inkling at all of how wild she made me, or if I made her one tenth as horny...

The night before we agreed to meet, I refrained from pleasuring myself. We texted a lot, teasing one another but I wanted to be randy and eager to fuck, so I did nothing. My cock was hard all night and my dreams depraved, but I was sure it would be worth it the following day.

Putting someone else's marriage back together was going to be fun...

***