My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of rest, I rose and scooped Kassie into my arms, taking her to the bathroom, followed by Lynn. I laid her down on the expansive floor of out shower and stood over her. Lynn giggled in delight and did likewise.

"Ooh, never humiliated anyone like this before..." she cooed as she stood above Kassie and spread her sticky pussylips wide. In unison, we both peed on our guest, who shivered in delight as we disgraced her. The streams mingled and glistened on her body, even as I pulled Lynn to me and kissed her hungrily. My cock pressed to Lynn's netherlips as we continued to bathe Kassie, who groaned in singular pleasure.

"Oh my God, you two are the best thing to ever happen to me..." she murmured as we pissed on her. When we finished, Lynn laid down on top of her and kissed Kassie while sliding her lovely form all over her new plaything's. Their tongues danced and tangled as I watched. Lynn finally helped the brunette up and held her while I turned on the shower, allowing us to get clean.

"I don't suppose you need a second wife, do you?" Kassie quipped cheerfully as she washed herself off. She raised an eyebrow as Lynn giggled naughtily.

"We're not married, darling," she explained, helping Kassie lather her breasts. "Michael is my torrid affair. My husband has been cheating on me and Michael is my revenge."

"Oh, wow," Kassie remarked, her eyes glinting with amusement. "That's fucking hot. So are you two gonna get married after you divorce the creep? You totally should be married, it's obvious."

Lynn blushed and said nothing for a moment, so I took over the explanation. "It's a little more complicated than that, I'm afraid, so suffice to say we're just enjoying one another while we can."

"Fair enough," Kassie replied easily, turning and squirming her slippery breasts into Lynn's while kissing her. "Mmmmm, I'm just glad I get to enjoy you two while you're here. I may be dead before the night's out, but what a way to go..."

We finished the shower and went back to the living room, where the two girls were clad in thick bathrobes and curled up next to one another on the couch, talking quietly and stroking each other's cleavage with their fingers. I put on my own dragon robe and excused myself, heading down to the main level to peruse the spirits and liquors available in the shops. I asked the proprietor if they had anything extra special. The old man grinned at me and led me to a small room near the back of the store.

They indeed did have some rare items, including a very old Bowmore Scotch and a few uncommon sakes. But what instantly caught my eye was a bottle of Czech absinthe. I smirked and he assured me that indeed such a thing was legal now. Without another thought I bought the bottle, along with the glasses, a sugar spoon and headed back upstairs. I doubted Lynn had ever tried absinthe, although I couldn't imagine her objecting either. As I stepped into the elevator, someone asked for the door to be held and then scurried in after me.

I smiled as I recognized the brunette who had been watching Lynn and I fucking from across the hotel. She also seemed to recognize me suddenly and she blushed almost crimson.

"Well, hello finally." I said cheerfully.

"Hello..." she murmured, looking at the floor of the elevator.

I decided to alleviate her discomfiture and put everything in the open. "I hope you've enjoyed watching my partner and I, we've enjoyed having you watch."

"Thank you..." she almost whispered.

"We're only here for another two days, though, so keep an eye out. If you're self-conscious about us seeing you, just turn off your lights. Really, we don't mind if you watch, it's why we keep the curtains open."

She finally looked up at me and smiled, nodding her head. She wasn't unattractive, but clearly out of her element. Apparently voyeurism would be the limit of the kinks we would glean from her. The door opened at her floor and she muttered a good-bye and hurried out. I chuckled as I resumed my ascent to the hotel room, eager to share my purchase with Lynn.

I was about to enter when I heard a faint moan from within. I very subtly and quietly opened the door and slipped in, determined to not interrupt the proceedings. To my great pleasure, I saw the girls were still on the couch, with Kassie on her back and her feet next to her ears. Lynn was straddling her and facing me while holding the brunette's ankles, squirming her gooey pussy into Kassie's. It was a lovely sight to behold.

Lynn eventually saw me and winked, continuing to grind down on Kassie, who was moaning and whimpering in pleasure as Lynn pussy-fucked her. They writhed and squirmed together until they both shivered and came, their slits bubbling over with their mingling juices. Lynn then turned around and settled onto her new lover, kissing her deeply.

I shed my robe and quietly crawled between their legs, snaking my tongue against their slithering, slippery pussies. Kassie shuddered and groaned at the unexpected but welcome intrusion, as did Lynn, wiggling back against me. I licked their slits for some time until Lynn sat up and beamed a radiant smile at me.

"Heaven, my love," she purred. "So where did you sneak off to while Kassie and I were elbow-deep in one another?"

By way of response, I held up the brown bag I'd returned with and then presented her with the bottle of absinthe. Her eyes lit up and then she smiled slyly.

"Oh, but isn't that stuff illegal?" she asked quietly, clearly hoping it was.

"No, afraid not," I replied as she managed to extricate herself from Kassie's tangle of limbs, allowing our guest to sit up and join her in gazing at my acquisition. "Care to partake?"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna partake," she declared, grinning evilly. "Always wanted to try absinthe."

Kassie nodded in agreement, leaning forward in curiosity. Her hands were in her lap which squished her tits together nicely.

I poured the barely green-tinted spirit into a glass through a sugar cube sitting on a slotted spoon that came with the absinthe and then lit the cube on fire. There's nothing terribly authentic about firing up the sugar, but it does help break it down and make it easier to mix in. I then poured ice-cold water over the cube and letting it dissolve before stirring it into the beverage, which now took on its familiar greenish colouration. I then passed it to Lynn, who took it and smelled the offering.

"Goodness," she almost coughed. "It smells really strongly like anise or black licorice."

"That's why it's so dangerous," I said, grinning. "The anise is so strong that it masks the alcohol, which is around a hundred and sixty proof."

Lynn took a stiff sip and smiled, clearly enjoying the flavour. She passed it to Kassie, who screwed up her face and set it down quickly on the table, flapping her hands and refusing to swallow. Lynn was giggling uncontrollably as I came around and massaged Kassie's back, letting her know it was alright to take tiny sips from now on.

As it turned out, tiny sips was all she needed to get drunk very quickly. She was making out with Lynn before long while I sat back and watched and kept sipping at the absinthe. Their tongues rolled around in one another's mouths before Kassie wiggled herself down between Lynn's hips. She parted my lover's cheeks and snaked her tongue over Lynn's taint and her little puckered knot, causing her to shiver and moan. She flicked and teased Lynn's rose while massaging her pussy with one hand. Lynn squirmed on top of Kassie and caressed her own breasts, moaning as the little brunette molested her.

Before long, desire got the better of Lynn and she turned around and lay down Kassie's body, spreading her pussylips and sliding her tongue deep inside. They tongued and fingered one another until they were panting and trembling, wiggling fingers in and out of one another's asses until Kassie buried her face in Lynn's slit and moaned loudly, shuddering as she came. Lynn did likewise, pressing herself down onto Karen's tongue with all her might. They collapsed together, chests heaving as they let the orgasm subside.

I picked Lynn up and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently before retrieving Kassie and depositing her beside my lover. They nestled into one another and began kissing and caressing. Lynn finally extended a hand to me and pulled me down between them. They settled into my sides and we settled into a deep sleep, bodies warm and contented with our shared bliss.

***

I woke first, turning my head to kiss Lynn's cheek. She sighed and let her eyes flutter open, stretching before smiling lovingly at me. She slowly snaked her way down to my cock and took it in her mouth, bobbing up and down slowly until I was hard. As she was doing this, Kassie awoke and stretched languidly, her soft breast jutting upward. She moaned softly as Lynn reached over and began fingering her gooey pussy.

"Mmmmm, time to give my good boy his wake-up call," Lynn purred, letting Kassie come down and join her. The two of them sucked on my hard shaft, taking turns moving up and down while the other would slide their tongue along the length just behind. They kissed around it, flicking their tongues against the pulsing head before sitting up and each of them straddling me.

Apparently they had talked about this in my absence, because they seemed to know what to do. They both pressed their sticky pussies to my cock and began sliding up and down, slippery lips meeting around it. Lynn shivered as she pressed herself down onto me, taking me inside and stroking just a few times before getting off and then letting Kassie do the same. They shared me this way until we were all a trembling mess, eager to cum.

"Cum in her, darling," Lynn panted, her whole body flushed with lust. "Bust in her good, I have plenty of time for you to cum in me!"

She then took Kassie by the hips and impaled her onto my cock, hard. Kassie gasped and cried out, bucking madly as she began to cum. Lynn pressed her lips to Kassie's, kissing her fiercely. The brunette's fingers jammed inside my lover's pussy and seconds later, Lynn was cumming as well. I groaned and pushed up with my hips, shooting my load deep inside our cute bellhop. We all writhed and ground together until we collapsed, chests heaving from our exertions. My cock pulsed and twitched inside Kassie, who lay on top of me almost like a dead thing. Lynn purred as she rested herself on Kassie's back, caressing her lovely behind.

"Mmmmm, sucks that I have to leave," Kassie finally murmured. "Sucks even more that you two check out Tuesday. A girl could get used to this."

"Well, as long as we have your contact information, we can always play again," Lynn pointed out, spreading Kassie's cheeks and tracing her finger around the other girl's knot. "If we are ever in Chicago again or you happen to be up in our stomping grounds, then we can continue this lovely tryst."

The girl nodded contentedly. "I'd like that. May I borrow your shower to clean up?"

Lynn giggled. "I suppose we should let you, although the thought of making you walk through the hotel disheveled and looking thoroughly fucked is something of a turn-on."

"Been a while since I've done a walk of shame," Kassie agreed. "Pity I need this job."

I carried her to the shower and watched as Lynn lathered Kassie and cleaned her thoroughly, taking plenty of time to kiss and fondle her, not that the other girl objected. Finally cleansed and dried, Lynn dressed Kassie in her uniform, giving her little nips and pecks along the way.

We kissed her deeply at the door, reticent about letting her go. She blew us a kiss and walked out with a pronounced wiggle, swishing her hips down the hallway. We closed the door and Lynn leaned back against it, exhaling slowly and looking at the ceiling.

"Gawd, she was a treat, wasn't she?" she breathed, running her hand over her breasts. "We've met some really fun girls down here, haven't we?"

"I ain't complaining," I said simply. "But it's nearly five o'clock, how shall we dispose of our evening?"

She considered. "It sounds silly, maybe, but neither of us has done any real exercise in days. Why don't we check out their fitness facilities?"

"That sounds good," I replied. "Maybe they have a sauna too."

"Ooh, that does sound good," she purred, smiling at me. "Perhaps we can make sure that we get a little privacy in it? Maybe bring some champagne?"

"I somehow doubt not having privacy would stop you," I pointed out. "And we have plenty of champagne in the mini-bar here, I'm sure."

"I just happened to pack an exercise leotard or two," Lynn said, winking at me as she went over to her luggage and fished one out, along with some exercise sneakers and a sweatband. "And you're right, privacy isn't a complete necessity, just enough to keep the management from kicking us out."

We both changed into our exercise clothing, which I must admit, Lynn looked insanely hot in. The way the material of her outfit molded to her incredible ass and pressed against her magnificent breasts was simply beyond compare. Why did she have to belong to someone else?

I packed champagne and two plastic cups into the exercise bag and then we headed down the hallway to the exercise room. To our delight, it was empty and there was a small sauna room attached. There were various weight machines, rowing machines, stationary bikes and ellipticals. There were even some decent free-weights, to my personal satisfaction.

We both started on the treadmill, getting our heart rates up. Lynn looked over at me and winked, tilting her head toward the door. I left the treadmill and went over to the door, hanging the rather pronounced 'Closed for repairs' sign that had been sitting behind it over the outside knob and then closing the blinds on the window to obscure the view in. I locked the door for good measure and then went back to Lynn, who was already pulling down the top of her leotard, exposing her breasts. I stood on the other side of her machine and held my hands just out of reach, making her run closer to to make sure I could grab and fondle them as she jogged.

After some time teasing her, I went over to a pectoral press machine, lying down and beginning to push up the weights. Lynn lost no time in shimmying down my shorts and beginning to tease and suck on my cock. I was soon hard and she stripped out of her leotard entirely and sat down, letting me sink all the way to the hilt. I groaned as I tried to concentrate on my reps, but her tight pussy clenching around my cock was incredibly distracting.

"Enjoying yourself there, Herc?" she teased, grinning down at me wickedly, fondling her breasts while she ground on my lap. Before long, though, I couldn't concentrate and simply sat up, hugging her to me and feeling the two of us bound wetly together. She cradled and kissed my head, caressing my back for some time.

"We may have to practice this," she giggled, winking at me. "I don't think we're too good at working out and fucking yet. The sauna, maybe?"

I nodded and she slowly got off me, smiling slyly. We gathered up our discarded clothing and dumped them near the sauna door before entering. I brought the champagne and glasses with me. The sauna seemed to have been used recently, because it was still rather warm and it took little time to bring it back up to temperature. Before long, the tiny, dimly-lit wooden room was nice and hot and I looked at Lynn, who eyed me back hungrily. He skin was glistening with sweat, her hair clinging to her face. She was sipping at her champagne steadily, the hot air now sweet with its scent. I poured my small glass of it on the red-hot rocks, causing them to hiss and sizzle, sending up a wonderful cloud of intoxicating steam.

I reached over through the steam and caressed her slippery breast, causing her to moan and push her chest forward under my touch. Her legs parted and I could see her pussy was incredibly wet, even for her. She poured herself another glass and knocked it back. I had barely put my own glass down before she was on me, pushing me onto my back on the wooden ledge we sat on and began sucking on my cock hungrily. Once she had me raging hard, she sank down onto me, groaning loudly. Our slippery bodies squirmed and ground together lustily, my hands groping and mauling her breasts.

Lynn panted as she bounced up and down on me with abandon, her fingernails flexing in the meat of my shoulders as she rode me. Her eyes were fluttering as she pressed harder and harder, eager to cum with me.

"Ohmygod," she murmured, starting to buck her hips. "Michael... cum in me, my love... oh God, I want your cum deep in me... please..."

I was pushed past my threshold and pulled her hips down onto me as I pressed up- we both groaned in pleasure as we lost control. She shook on top of me as she came, her lovely, tight pussy bathing me with her essence. I pushed in as far as I could and pumped my cum deep inside her, the unreal pressure of her rippling and clenching around me.

She collapsed on top of me, her chest heaving. I held her close, just enjoying the feel of her wonderful body to mine. She began kissing my shoulders and neck, following up with my face. She kissed me lovingly and softly until we had both come down. She looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek.

"Not the most successful workout ever," she said gently. "But I think we accomplished what we actually came to do."

We could have cleaned off in the shower room provided, but ultimately wanted to be back in our jacuzzi. We made our way quickly back to our luxurious hotel room and shed our clothes, climbing into the waiting whirlpool. Lynn sighed as she relaxed, sinking deep into the water.

"Mmmmmm, exactly what I needed," she murmured, stroking me with her feet slowly as I sat across from her. "Just forgetting everything else in the world and simply existing with you is enough."

I hummed in response and relaxed, enjoying her company. We let the workout tension bleed from our muscles and laid still for some time before I reminded her we still had our evening to get on with. There was plenty of Chicago we hadn't violated yet. She giggled and pretended to sigh in despair at having to leave the jacuzzi but exited all the same. We dried one another and began getting ready to head out. Lynn wore a lovely royal blue dress with silver jewelry and her opulent hair down, falling in beautiful waves over her exposed shoulders.

We had cocktails in the bar before heading to a nearby theatre to see Pagliacci, one of Puccini's best operas. Even though she didn't speak Italian, Lynn was dabbing at her eyes on several occasions, the music and story clearly strumming all the right notes on her heartstrings. It was dark when we left the opera and we walked arm in arm, just enjoying the night atmosphere.

"What a wonderful evening, my love," she said softly as we walked. "I've only been to an opera once before and it was a long time ago. I didn't realize how much I missed it and missed high culture. In our dumb little blue-collar town, where everyone listens to country and maybe Top Forty stuff I guess you can forget, can't you?"

I chuckled. "Opera is what I'm usually listening to when I'm not listening to metal. I love Wagner."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" she said cheerfully as she pulled a lovely silver flask out of her pocket and unscrewed the lid. She took a small swig from it and then offered it to me. I drew back on the flask, pleased to note that she had filled it with single malt scotch from our hotel room when I wasn't looking. She took it back from me and seemed pensive as we continued walking.

"Of course you still have to make good on your promise to violate me somewhere in this big city tonight," she pointed out. "And since I have dutifully relinquished control of our curriculum to you as requested, I now feel compelled to ask what you intend to do about this. My heart is soaring with opera and the scotch is warming my body. What will you do, good sir? What will you do?"