My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just a thought," Lynn mentioned. "If it's not kosher, we'll find a different restaurant for it. Let's face it, some establishment is bound to let a couple as hot as us go at it on their property."

"Well, my manager's actually pretty cool and she's in the back. The only other server on duty is Jane and she's unlikely to mind. Kitchen staff doesn't need to know. Let... let me talk to my manager for a sec, okay?"

She got up and left the table. Lynn and I continued eating happily. A few minutes later, Naomi returned with her manager, a woman approaching middle age but not unattractive or sour-faced about it. The woman sat down where Naomi had earlier and looked at us, her face wrinkling in amusement.

"Is Naomi telling the truth?" she asked.

"Would you object?" Lynn replied.

"Well, this isn't some sort of porno company thing, is it? Because we can't have that going on, I assure you. Please be honest with me."

"We are in no way, shape or form involved with any business, pornographic or otherwise." I replied. "We just have an urge to sate. Can you accommodate?"

"I... well, how long do you need?" she asked somewhat reasonably. "If I'm crazy enough to do this for you, I'm going to have to shut the restaurant and then clean up, you know?"

Lynn shrugged. "We're thinking of a hard and fast session, we're just marking the places around Chicago we've gotten away with. So fifteen minutes, total."

The manager looked at Naomi, her eyebrow raised. "And you said you wanted people to record it on your cellphones as a memento?"

"If you can find volunteers." Lynn replied.

"Jane'd do it, for sure," Naomi suggested. "And I could, if you keep the place closed for fifteen minutes."

The manager sighed. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered. "But when else can I say this happened? Well, finish your meal and settle up and I'll try to find you a place in the meantime. Deal?"

"Deal." Lynn and I said in unison, returning to our food. We ate quietly but we were obviously excited because Lynn reached over and gave my hand a squeeze. The fact that we were actually going to do this became a real turn-on for both of us.

Perhaps half an hour later, we were presented with the cheque by Naomi. The meal was fifty dollars and I left her a hundred as a tip. Her eyes went wide as I told her to keep the change and she thanked me profusely. She then hustled off to tell her manager we had settled up and were ready. The rain outside was heavier than ever, so flipping the sign around to read 'Closed' was hardly a big deal. If anyone asked, saying they were dealing with some minor flooding was completely reasonable.

"This way," the manager indicated, asking us to follow her. Off from the main dining room was a second, smaller one that felt cozier and more intimate. "I've got a booth near the back here that is out of the way, in case anyone happens to wander by the windows in this weather."

She took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to compose herself. "Well now," she began. "I'll be in the front, keeping an eye on things. Uh, Naomi and Jane have agreed to record for you. Uh, I doubt you have to be quiet, but please try not to scream too loudly, if that's an issue."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure he's quiet." Lynn said sweetly, winking at me. The manager took another breath and then wandered off, talking to herself. We gave our cellphones to the two servers and showed them how to record on one and take pictures on the other.

"Jane, since you're taking pictures, stand at a different angle from Naomi and make sure you have a good view," Lynn instructed as she began to remove her clothes. "And don't be nervous or afraid, we won't mind."

I undressed as well, both girls staring in amazement at our bodies. They began recording and I took Lynn and sat her against the table of the booth we were assigned. She looked into my eyes, smiling and biting her lip before throwing her arms around me and kissing me. Our tongues wrestled as hands roamed and she squirmed her body against me.

I started kissing my way down her body, teasing her breasts and sucking on them, biting and tugging at her pert nipples and making her moan in desire. With the cameras still recording, I made my way down to her navel and then finally her pussy, which I lashed eagerly with my tongue. Lynn groaned loudly and writhed against my face, playing with her breasts as she leaned back against the edge of the table.

I can back up and Lynn pulled me around to take my turn leaning against the table while she knelt and took my throbbing cock hungrily into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed willfully, humming as she went back and forth along my length. Before long I was needing to be in her and I swung her around yet again and laid her back on the table, her legs dangling over the side.

She smiled at me dreamily as I pulled her thighs apart and pressed my cock to the opening of her slit. I teased the head up and down those slippery lips before pushing into her and eliciting a deep sigh. I sank into the hilt and she groaned loudly, gripping my forearms. As I began to pump back and forth, she ground her hips against me in rhythm with my thrusts. Naomi and Jane were diligent about filming every aspect in turn, our face, our bodies, my cock slipping in and out of her pussy...

"Michael..." she panted as her breasts jiggled back and forth, her eyes glassy with desire. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too, Lynn." I said, meaning it and pushing in deeper to emphasize my point. She arched her back and hissed at the thrust, fingernails in my skin. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me greedily as we fucked. We stared deep into one another's eyes, her silken breasts pressed to my chest.

She swung me around to the leaning position against and turned to face away from me. She sank down onto my rod, her ass cheeks against my hips. I reached around and squeezed her breasts and pulled her hair while she ground against me shamelessly, excited by the cameras.

"Gnnnn, fuck me, you beast!" she panted, her skin getting pink and damp with sweat. "Fuck me hard, Michael, make me want to screech..."

I grabbed her hips and began thumping her up and down on my lap while she played with her breasts. She moaned and hissed as I invaded her depths, feeling he tighten and squeeze around me. Each slap of her ass against my hips drove us both wild, bringing us closer and closer to boundless mutual ecstasy.

"Uhn, shit..." she rasped, her eyes fluttering and she ground harder and harder against me. "Michael... oh God... please, my love..."

I began pumping into her faster and faster, the tingling pressure building up inside me until I thought I'd burst. Lynn was gasping loudly as she took me as far in as she could.

"Michael!"

The dam burst and I pushed into her hard, arching my hips while pulling her down onto me. Lynn leaned forward, pressing back against me, clenching her teeth as she restrained a titanic scream. My cum pumped into her as her pussy squeezed my cock like a vice. She bathed my thighs with her pleasure, her whole body writhing and shuddering. Even for us it was an orgasm that was beyond belief.

We were finally spent and she leaned forward, almost folding herself in two as she relaxed. I moaned as the angle of penetration inside her changed and she giggled and gave me a squeeze. Finally, she came back up, having caught her breath and slowly did her acrobat trick were she raised one leg enough to turn herself around and face into me, still impaled on my hard cock. She smiled lovingly at me and we kissed, lost in one another's bliss.

She pulled back from the kiss and smiled brightly. "Well, there's another one for the books! Sex in Chicago diner. Off the bucket list."

"So you two aren't from here?" Naomi asked, still filming because she hadn't been asked to stop. Likewise, Jane was still snapping pictures. Pretty sure she'd been using rapid-frame a few times.

"Nope," Lynn said, just sitting on my cock happily, squeezing away with her incredible pussy muscles. "From a town a few hours north."

"Could've fooled me," Jane said, still snapping away. "You both give off a big city vibe."

I chuckled. "I'm from a big city, I just happen to live in that dinky burg, much against my will except for this jiggling Jezebel."

"Mmmmm, you love it and you know it," Lynn murmured, kissing me again. "Alright, let's give these nice people their restaurant back, darling."

Lynn climbed off my cock and knelt down, bobbing up and down on my pole to clean me off a little. She giggled as Jane stopped recording and handed her several wet-wipes, which she used on herself quickly and modestly. We then slipped back into our clothes and waited while Naomi got the manager. They returned and Lynn beamed one of her megawatt smiles.

"How can we thank you?" she asked as I began to pull out my wallet.

"Oh, no need," she said, holding up a hand. "You were exceptionally generous to Naomi and this is probably the only entertainment we're going to have all day. Feel free to drop by the next time it's pouring."

We thanked them all again and approached the front door. The deluge was heavier than ever. We took a deep breath, opened the door and yelled as we dashed out into the rain, laughing and shouting. We ran down the Magnificent Mile, just enjoying our insanity.

***

The storm drains were so overworked that water from the road was flooding the sidewalks. Buildings were becoming waterfalls where they had rain gutters that opened over the street. We stopped and kissed randomly, Lynn occasionally lifting her shirt to show her amazing breasts to the empty street. I dared her to stuff the shirt in her pocket and just wear the leather jacket over her chest, which she readily did. Laughing again, we took off down the street.

We took refuge underneath an awning and caught our breath. Lynn was gasping and could not stop laughing, she was having so much fun. She leaned back against the brick wall, looking up at the canvas.

"We should get the van," she said breathily. "I've always wanted to visit those tunnels where the Blues Brothers chases took place."

"That sounds awesome," I replied, grinning. "Ready for a sprint?"

She nodded and we dashed again, laughing and whooping. Cars occasionally passed us, some honking at our irreverence, but we didn't see a single pedestrian the whole time. We finally made it back to the hotel, laughing and breathing heavily, soaked to the bone. The concierge barely raised an eye when he saw Lynn had no shirt on beneath her jacket.

"Quite an adventure," he mused. "Can I get anything for you wacky kids?"

I nodded while Lynn hugged me from behind, purring and fondling my pecs through my now see-thru t-shirt. "Yes, please, good sir. We'd like our vehicle up front in about twenty minutes, I'm taking her to the tunnels to see where they filmed the Blues Brothers chases. We just need to go up and dry off a little first."

He nodded. "My pleasure. Run along now."

To my amazement, we didn't tear one another's clothes off in the elevator and we also made it up to our floor without a single person getting on. We kissed hungrily as we waited for the elevator to stop and then rushed down the hallway to our room. Once inside, we stripped out of our things and stood in the middle of the room, kissing feverishly, bodies melded together like they were meant to be."

"I love you so much..." Lynn moaned through the kiss.

"And I'm so in love with you..." I replied, holding her to me. Finally, we managed to control ourselves and went about drying off and finding dry clothes. We dried our hair and made sure we both looked presentable for an evening out, since we probably wouldn't be back until later when it was time to give one another the spa treatment. Lynn wore a pretty white sundress and some pumps while I changed into jeans and another t-shirt. Composing ourselves, we headed downstairs, hand-in-hand and to the underground parking where the van was waiting.

We drove through the torrential rain toward that famous tangle of ramps and roads, disappearing down into the tunnels below. While I drove, Lynn turned on the mp3 player, allowing the familiar strains of 'She Caught The Katie' to fill the vehicle. Lynn began moving and gyrating to the music, her sexy body beckoning to me, but I kept my eyes on the road in front. She swayed and ran her hands through her lustrous, golden hair while pushing her chest forward, making her already ample cleavage more spectacular than ever.

"Damn you, woman," I muttered. "You know I can't stare, I'm driving."

Lynn giggled and began caressing herself, sliding a hand along her leg and pulling the skirt of the dress up slowly, teasing me, daring me to look. With all the resolution I could muster, I kept my eyes forward.

"Don't make me pull this car over, young lady..." I said in my best dire father voice.

Apparently all bets were off, then, because Lynn laughed and pulled her sundress off over her head, leaving her completely naked in the passenger's seat. I pulled the vehicle over hastily as the little vixen began crawling into my lap, straddling me and putting her arms around my shoulders to look deep into my eyes. Her breasts pressed to my chest and she didn't seem to care one whit if any cars would zoom by us. Fortunately, the storm seemed to have brought traffic to a standstill, since these tunnels were little more than fast-running rivers at the moment.

"I'm just feeling the need to tell you how absolutely in love with you I am," she whispered, her eyes looking deep into mine. "I know we've been saying it all morning, but not a moment goes by that I don't want to confess it to you, Michael. I've fallen so hard and it's a compulsion. I need to tell you, or show you, somehow, constantly."

I smiled warmly, falling deeper in love with her. "You make a persuasive case."

"A girl in love is a powerful thing, one of the most powerful things there is," she lilted, gently rubbing her nose against mine and nipping at my lower lip. "I'd step out of this vehicle right now, buck naked and stop every car to tell the drivers how much I love you if I thought that's what I should do. I'm that crazy about you."

I kissed her and she responded eagerly, her body pressing to mine, almost humping me. I'd already cum three times for her and the day was nowhere near over. I could feel my cock swelling but I was rather certain I had no juice in the tank just yet.

She giggled and smirked at me. "I know, I know, you need some time to recharge," she cooed. "Girls have it easy from that point of view. Getting wet if certain if we're turned on, we don't have to worry about slinging ropes of goo into our partners. Don't worry, my love, you're absolutely my equal in lovemaking."

"Best not forget it." I said, taking hold of her and pushing her down between the seats, her legs in the air. She squealed in surprise but then gasped as I buried my face between her legs, lashing her tongue with my pussy and nibbling at her clit. Her gasp quickly gave way to moans of delight and she gripped my head tightly, grinding her hips against my face with a terrible eagerness.

I sucked her clit into my mouth as my finger snaked its way into her ass and my thumb invaded her tight slit. She shuddered and writhed shamelessly. I couldn't begin to imagine what people driving by might catch a glimpse of, probably her glorious legs in the air, shaking and spasming uncontrollably like she was having a seizure.

"Fuck!" she grunted, running her fingers through my Viking locks. "Gnnnn, Michael! Ohmygod!"

I could tell she was already close and I relented, laying off my assault and she almost whined through her panting, wondering why I'd let up. She'd calmed down slightly when I slithered my tongue around her clit again and pushed my thumb and finger back inside her holes. She seized up and squealed again, grinding desperately. Bringing her to the cusp of bliss, I slowed down again and Lynn almost howled in protest.

"Bastard!" she hissed, her trembling, creamy body flushed with desire and shaking with need. "Are you edging me?"

I said nothing but resumed my assault. Lynn tried to lock me in a position where I could not get away from her, but fit as she was, I was still far stronger than her. I pinned her and ignored the desperate attempts to fix me in place. Lynn gave up and simply lay there, trembling uncontrollably as I brought her to the verge of climax again and then pulled back. Her lovely body was so hot she was steaming the windows. Slick with sweat, eyes glazed with helpless lust, she simply tried to ride out whatever I planned to do with her.

I teased her this way for several minutes, until I was certain she would pass out. One of her hands tiredly caressed my head, a gentle surrender in the way she touched me.

"Michael," she said in a distant voice, her eyes looking at the roof of the van. "I surrender. I'm so in love with you..."

I smiled and kissed and licked her pussy now, bringing her to the orgasm she so craved. Pleasure flooded through her and her back arched as she came. A deep groan came from Lynn's throat before she simply melted against the seats, utterly spent and unable to move. I sat back up, pleased with my handiwork and moved the mp3 player forward to the song 'Stand By Your Man' as sung by John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd in the Blues Brothers soundtrack.

Several minutes passed before Lynn wearily pulled herself into a somewhat sitting position. Her eyes were still spiraling in her head and her body glistened with sweat.

"Uhnnnn, you're a monster..." she murmured wearily. "You'll have to wring me out to dry me."

I chuckled and resumed our little tour, Lynn laying back in her chair like a dead thing, still naked and not caring if anyone saw her. She was probably beyond the ability to care about anything right now. I rolled down the windows a crack to allow a little breeze into the interior, hopefully cool her off. She listened somewhat vacantly as I pointed out various locations where certain scenes had taken place in the movie. Water was still racing through the tunnels and at one point a huge peal of thunder caused everything to tremble.

"Think we'll go up top again," I mused, turning us toward an exit I wanted. "Must still be raining so hard that no one'll be able to see you in your current state."

"They should," she said tiredly. "I feel sorry for anyone who isn't me right now..."

Fair enough. We went up a ramp and out onto a boulevard, the windshield immediately hammered by the deluge, making it next to impossible to see. Thankfully I'd rolled up the windows and just allowed the AC to do its thing instead. I found a parking lot and turned off the vehicle before making my way into the back to push down the seats. I then scooped up my nearly-comatose lover and deposited her onto the cushions before stripping out of my own clothes and cuddling her to me. Lynn purred as I held her, eyes closed and nuzzling to my chest.

"So in love..." she whispered.

***

I'd gone into a dollar store and bought towels and towelettes to allow Lynn to dry herself off and she amazed me by looking absolutely refreshed once she was finished and back in her sundress. You'd never have known she had nearly cum herself to death less than an hour before. Her eyes were radiant and sparkled at me with delight as we discussed our next move.

Her phone rang and she scowled as she identified the caller. She held up a finger indicating I should be quiet.

"Hey, darling," she began, obviously talking to her husband. "At the moment, not much, it's raining so damn hard here that you can't see three feet in front of your face, so I'm just driving around looking for a coffee joint to... no, I'm not at the hospital at the moment, they need me back later this afternoon, to... yes, it's an important study, baby. Where are you?"