My Naughty Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Sibling lust.
4k words
4.57
99.7k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moridin83
Moridin83
61 Followers

The water droplets tumbled gracefully, each one catching the golden light and reflecting it in a dazzling display of sparkling wonder before smashing against my skin. With a sigh I soaped my form, enjoying the warm showers affect on my tired muscles. As each region of my body protested vigorously against my recent physical activities, my mind drifted back to how I came to be in this state.

It had happened last night, my little sister Katie and I had decided to go see a movie at the local drive-in theatre. It had been a warm summers evening with the stars twinkling serenely as we said our goodbyes to Mum and Dad and piled into my car to make the trip to the theatre. It was as we were pulling out of our family driveway that I first came to realize that I was in for more than soda and popcorn.

The night air filled our lungs as we roared down the bitumen with both windows open. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Katie brush her golden curls from her face before flashing a sly grin that made her bottomless blue eyes sparkle in the streetlights. Running her dainty pink tongue over her moist lips she slowly slid her hands over her wondrous form. Lower and lower her fingers descended, captivating my attention to the extent I had to force myself to pay attention to the road. Thankfully there was next the no traffic this time of night. Squeezing her large cotton-clad breasts briefly, she moved on down her toned stomach. Reaching her short plaid skirt, sis raised it up her smooth thighs with excruciating slowness, gradually revealing more of her gorgeous pale limbs to my hungry gaze.

Finally reaching the object of my desire Katie gave my gaze free access to her panty-encased mound. Her delicious bald pussy remained hidden to me only by the skimpiest piece of black lace. A soft moan escaped the little vixen's lips as she rubbed her fingertips over her slit, the panties instantly becoming stained with her wetness. The car was slowly filling with the wonderful smell of my sister's pussy as she rubbed harder and harder. Her moans of pleasure were only interrupted intermittently as she stole glances at my lap, my cock forming a rather obvious tent in the crotch of my pants.

I very nearly ran off the road as Katie hooked her fingers under the edge of her soaked panties and pulled the crotch aside. There in all its wonder lay my little sister's eighteen-year-old pussy, glistening in its excitement. I drank in the sight before my eyes as she slid first one, then two fingers into her love tunnel with a highly erotic squishing sound. Curling her fingers she extracted a large sample of her sweet nectar before offering it to my lips. Katie watched with mounting lust as I sucked her fingers clean, the taste of her young pussy flooding my mouth. Finally when I could clean them no more sis took back her digits. Leaning her head back against the seat, she began to work her fingers in and out of herself.

Developing a nice rhythm, Katie's moans filled my world as she masturbated beside me while we drove down the dark road. It soon reached the point where I could stand being a spectator no longer. Taking one hand off the wheel I pulled up her top to release her marvelous orbs. Her firm young breasts sprang free, eager to be done with their confinement. Pinching her pink little nipples to attention, I drove with one hand on the steering wheel and the other squeezing sis's firm tit-flesh.

Noticing that we were nearing out destination, I popped two fingers into Katie's hot mouth. She sucked them hard, her velvety tongue massaging my digits in a way that sent urgent messages directly to my cock. The motions of her lips matched the speed of her fingers pumping into her soaked gash. As I watched from the corner of my eyes, they would slide as deep into her soaked passage as possible, moving in circular motions to massage her inner walls, before pulling back to the entrance and repeating the journey.

As we pulled into the theatre entrance way I pulled my fingers from her mouth with a 'pop'. Her lips searched in vain for the return of my digits, but they had other ideas. My now wet fingers found their way to her aching clit, free from its protective hood and begging for attention. With a sideways glance to make sure her eyes where tightly closed I rubbed her little nub hard as she pounded her hole. Timing it to perfection, Katie's orgasm overcame her at the exact moment that we pulled up at the ticket booth. The worker appeared no older than sixteen as he stretched his hand out for my money, only to be greeted by the sight of my sister's incredible near-naked form being racked with pleasure. The poor young bloke's eyes nearly popped out of his head as sis's moan filled the air, her large firm boobs stretching towards the roof of my car as my fingers continued their assault.

Handing over my money with my free hand, the lad gave me our tickets without a word, his eyes still riveted to Katie as she body continued to be overcome with convulsions. With a knowing smile at the large bulge in his uniform trousers I drove away from the stunned young man and into the theatre lot. I made sure to park in a dim section far from other cars; I didn't want us being disturbed.

Killing the engine, I turned to my nearly comatose looking sister and planted a tender kiss on her slightly parted lips. She instantly responded, pulling me close and kissing me with unbridled passion. Our tongues met in a warm, wet dual as they massaged one another. I couldn't resist bringing my hands back to her naked breasts, squeezing them as we expressed our sibling love for one another.

Breaking from our kiss, Katie urgently tugged my pants from my body until my cock sprang free. Its moment of freedom in the night air was short lived however, as it was soon engulfed in my sister's mouth. Bathing the shaft in spit, she ran her soft tongue all over my glands before plunging down on my throbbing rod. I could only close my eyes and groan as my world shrank to her warm, wet mouth on my cock.

Coming up for a breath, sis returned to licking the head of my cock, making it twitch in expectation, before taking it deep into her mouth once more. This time she slid her lips along my shaft several times before relaxing and taking me down to her throat until my balls rested against her chin. The feel of her clenching throat around my member made me come close to orgasm, the rippling of her vocal cords incredible on my sensitive prick.

With a pop and a gasp for air Katie pull back off me before kissing my mouth with incredible force. After an immeasurable time lost in her kiss, I helped her pull the soaked panties off her long, slender legs, leaving them in a bundle on the floor. Unwilling to wait a minute longer, I guided her over the hand brake and onto my seat, planting her on my lap facing the big screen outside. Racking the seat back gave us sufficient room to position the head of my phallus and the entrance to her pussy. I teased her briefly with the head of my member on her clit, before plunging down to leave her seated on my lap, her skirt covering both our crotches, hiding the wondrous sight beneath its thin fabric.

With my cock filling her completely, and my balls pressed against her sensitive clit, I reached round her body to grasp her swinging breasts. Using them as leverage I started to move within my sister's tight tunnel, her velvety walls encasing me in a loving embrace. Our moans coupled with the sounds of our humping were making the movie inaudible as I slid in and out of her receptive pussy with ever increasing speed.

With a final squeeze, my hands slid down her still clothed form till they were under her skirt, gripping her toned ass cheeks. Holding Katie's butt in both hands I could control her every movement on my shaft. I would lift her until only the my blood filled head remained lodged in her body, before plunging her back down, our thighs connecting with a slap. We repeated this process over and over, interrupting only long enough for sis to rotate her hips with me buried to the hilt, my rod exploring every nook and cranny of her amazing pussy.

I much as I wished too, I could not keep up this rigorous lovemaking forever. Feeling the first telltale signs of approaching orgasm I reached round Katie's body, searching out her clitoris and rubbed it hard. With her inner folds beginning to ripple along the length of my shaft I sped up my thrusts into her wetness. My ass was coming off the seat on every up stroke, sis's head nearly hitting the roof with the force of my penetrations.

My climax overcame me; with a bestial roar of passion I buried myself in Katie's body before exploding. The feeling of my cum jetting forth to splash against her inner walls, combined with my fingers on her clit, sent her over with me. My sister's cry of passion matched mine, as we died the small death together.

I came back to this reality to find Katie leaning over the steering wheel, her breasts pressed against the cool black rubber. My softening cock was still inside her leaking pussy, our mixed love juices escaping around it to run down onto the seat. Looking out through the windscreen I noticed the credits to the film neither of us had watched the slightest moment of were rolling.

Lifting the sated girl from my lap I guided her back onto her own seat and strapped her in. She instantly spread her legs wide and dipped her fingers into her well-fucked pussy. As I watched Katie brought the cum-covered digits to her mouth and sucked them clean. She moaned in satisfaction before turning to me and saying "you taste good big brother, thanks for a fun night". My only response was a wide grin that lasted the entire drive home. I'm sure I was still smiling as I quietly kissed my sister goodnight and snuck into bed, neither of us wanting to wake our sleeping parents while smelling of sex.

This morning I awoke with aching muscles from last nights adventure and a hard on that could drill stone. Padding down the hall to the bathroom in my boxers I noticed Katie's door was still closed. Our parents' door however was open, revealing a made bed and no sign of the oldies. I stared blankly for several moments before remembering that they had told us last night that they were going to visit friends for the day. Curiosity sated, I made my way to the shower, turning it on and feeling the tension ease from my muscles as the warm water smashed against my skin.

Coming back to the present, I turned off the now cooling shower and dried myself carelessly with my towel. Wrapping it around my waist I ran my fingers through my hair to give it a rough and ready comb, before stepping out into the hall. I was padding back towards my room when I heard a sound emanating from Katie's room that stopped me dead in my tracks.

The sound was one I knew all to well, my sister's signature moan of extreme pleasure. As a stepped closer to the door I heard another sound, a low mechanical buzz that I was hard pressed to place. The volume of this strange sound pulsed, loud to quite and back again, in a rhythmic manner.

My curiosity demanded that I ease open the door to see what lay beyond. The sight that greeted my gaze left me too stunned to move. Kneeling naked on her bed, facing away from me with her face pressed into a pillow, was my little sister. Protruding from her tight anal sphincter was the end of her favorite butt plug; I knew from experience that it was wider than my cock, and nearly as long. Now it was buried inside Kate's ass, stretching her dark passage wide. Lowering my eyes slightly I found the source of the buzzing sound, a vibrator in the shape of an engorged penis was gripped tightly in sis's hand as she fucked herself furiously. The sound would mute as it plunged inside her body, queuing a loud moan from Katie, before rising in volume once more as she pulled it from her swollen pussy lips.

Dropping the towel from around my waist I stepped close to the bed, my erection standing proud. An evil grin stole over my features as I raised one open hand high, bringing it down on her raised buttocks with a crack. A shocked squeal split the air as Katie's head jerked up from the pillow, her cry of protest cut short by the sight if my ready cock near her face. The swollen shaft was throbbing in expectation as I offered it to my sister's lips.

Without a word Katie took my cock in her warm mouth, sucking my clean cock hard as she re-started her rhythm with the vibrator. "You're such a naughty little slut sis" was all I could say as she moved down to bath my balls in spit before sucking my rod deep into her mouth once more. Meeting my eye she gave me a sly wink before concentrating on the warm flesh in her mouth and the combined sensations emanating from her pussy and ass.

Thrusting into her hot little mouth, I reached down her body, past her white cheeks now red with my handprint, to grasp the end of the plug in her ass. Gauging her rhythm, I began wiggling it inside her backdoor as she continued to thrust the vibrating toy into herself. This extra stimulation made Kate groan from deep within her body. Her throat muscles rippled around my shaft as she moaned her pleasure, my gasp of pleasure filling the room as the vibration heightened my sensations.

The smell of Katie's excitement filling my mind drove me to pull my length from her mouth with an erotic slurping sound. Stepping up onto the bed I grasped her hand holding the vibrator and pulled it from her body. My little sister moaned out a complaint as I switched it off, the room suddenly falling silent after the endless buzzing. The fake phallus appeared wet and glistening with a thick coating of love juice as I moved it to her mouth.

Her complaints ended abruptly as the head touched her soft lips, her mouth automatically opening wide to accept the fake cock. Her beautiful face expressed nothing but satisfaction at the taste of her own pussy juices. Releasing her hand to thrust the vibrator into her own mouth, I watched in awe as she practiced all her oral skills before me. Bringing my attention back to the gorgeous upraised ass before me, I could not resist diving in to taste the sweet nectar gushing from Katie's pussy. Burying my tongue inside her slit, I drank her juices as though dying of thirst, my hands spreading her nether lips wide. My nose pressed against the plug protruding from sis's ass as I straightened my tongue and began thrusting into her vaginal opening.

I heard Katie pull the dildo from her mouth so she could moan breathlessly in time with my tongue's ministrations. My thumb found her hard little nub and massaged it hard as her body began to shake with passion. Her body bucked fiercely when I grasped the plug in the ass and moved it within her body in time with my tongue and thumb's movements. The toy's small motions stretching her sphincter before my eyes' captivated me, a small part of my brain found time to be amazed that my sister's little body could fit so much inside it.

Her white knuckles held the sheets in a death grip as she through her head back in a cascade of blonde curls and screamed her orgasm to the world. Katie's girl cum flooded me mouth as she thrust back onto my face, her body completely beyond her control as she experienced a mind-blowing climax.

Lapping at her wetness with long strokes of my tongue I waited until sis had slumped forward onto the pillow before making my move. Kneeling quickly, I positioned my lance at her still pulsing entrance and thrust forward. My cock slipped into her soaked tunnel with ease as I buried myself completely in one long stroke. The heat of her body was a furnace as I felt the aftershocks of her orgasm around my shaft, her walls rippling at random intervals. The plug in her ass contracted the passage to make her even tighter than normal. My hands grasped her hips as I started to pound into my sister's pliant body, my crotch banging against the butt plug with every stroke. This fresh assault sent Katie over the edge again, her back arching as she experienced her second crashing orgasm in as many minutes.

I gave her no respite this time, my hands finding her breasts and pulling her torso vertical. Her head lolled back against me as I continued to plunge into her clenching tunnel. Katie seemed to have ascended to another plane as I kissed her neck and kneaded her soft orbs. The slapping of our bodies joining filled the whole house as she slowly came back to reality. Turning her head to kiss me hard on the lips, my little sister moaned out the words I love to hear: "fuck my ass big brother". But it was her next statement that nearly sent me to nirvana on the spot: "I want you to cum on my face. Make sis into your dirty little slut".

I covered my shock at my parents little angel's words by kissing her with unrestrained passion. Our tongues found each other and commenced their now familiar duel as I slowly withdrew from her gushing pussy. Her nether lips released my organ reluctantly as it slid down her wet slit to rest against her sensitive clit.

Breaking from our kiss a gently pushed Katie down onto all fours again so I had ready access to her glorious posterior. Spreading her ass with one hand I gripped the base of the plug with the other. With gentle yet firm force I slowly pulled it free, her tight ring of muscle distending as it tried to hold onto its prize. Finally the sphincter relented and gave up the plug, sis's asshole gaping obscenely for a moment before winking closed.

Placing the toy to one side, I moved in to lick my little sister's tender little star. Her moans reaching new heights as she felt my wet tongue probing her most private place. I explored her crinkled ring of flesh before trying to work my tongue inside her body, my saliva coating her in readiness for the next step in our lovemaking.

Sensing her need for a more serious penetration, I moved to position my cock at the entrance to her backdoor. With gentle pressure the head popped inside the opening, the combined effects of my saliva and Katie's copious pussy juice on my cock making the passage nice and slick. The results of her recent stretching at the hands of the plug were clearly evident, my shaft burying to the hilt with amazing ease.

Katie's quiet whimpers changed to fully-fledged moans of passion as she felt my heavy balls slap against her soaked pussy. We stayed motionless, with me buried as deep as possible inside her body for several moments, each of us savoring the sensations. Finally Katie wanted more; I watched as she reached back to grip an ass cheek in each of her petite hands and pulled them wide.

I took this silent offer gratefully; my hips rocking backwards till just the head of my rod remained inside her body, before pushing forward smoothly. When my hips reached her butt cheeks once again I pulled back to repeat the process, only this time with more speed. We quickly established a wonderful harmony of motion as Katie's rocking body matched my rapid thrusts. The slapping of my churning balls against her wet slit filled the room as I pounded my little sister's ass without mercy.

Raising her head sis gasped out that her poor knees were beginning to ache. Reluctantly I withdrew from Katie's sucking ass, her usually tight opening now open wide. I could not resist dripping a mouthful of spit into her dark abyss before helping her roll over onto her back. My beautiful little sister looked angelic with her golden locks spread on the pillow around her. While her flushed face displayed nothing but wanton lust. Her young firm breasts stood proud as I pushed her legs together and lifted them up high.

Katie hugged her stiff legs to herself as I once again buried myself in her glorious butt. This position allowed us to kiss fiercely as I buggered her with long swift strokes. Her anal passage clamped around me as sis tightened her inner muscles, each contraction sending me closer to my long awaited release.

Moridin83
Moridin83
61 Followers
12