My Naughty Wife

Story Info
My wife has her second adventure with another man.
2.2k words
4.18
44.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some months ago I submitted a story about my wife Amanda, and when she finally fulfilled my fantasy of having sex with another man.

It happened when we were travelling through Europe and she had a one-night stand with a lorry driver on a ferry trip from Italy to Greece.

I had been trying for many years to persuade her to do this without success, but after it happened Amanda said that it was one of the best nights of her life and that she didn't know why we hadn't done it years ago.

As it had been so unexpected she hadn't taken any precautions, but when we discussed it afterwards she had asked me to buy some condoms that she could keep 'just in case'.

Sex, since her encounter seemed hotter than previously. I was proud that another man had found Amanda attractive enough to take her back to his cabin and make love to her, and Amanda seemed to gain confidence from the night and started to wear more revealing outfits when we went out. She had always been quite self-conscious about her size She is just under 6-foot tall, and not particularly fat, but quite well-built with large breasts and a curvy, womanly figure.

Whilst I had mentioned it a few times, she had not really shown any interest in repeating the experience, until one day in late summer after we had returned from our extended stay in Greece.

We were redecorating our master bedroom and had ordered some new furniture. We had moved a large mirror into our garage and Amanda had advertised it for sale online. She had received a couple of replies, including one from a guy called Simon who was really keen to call over to view it.

Within an hour, the doorbell rang. I was upstairs at the time and looked out of the window, and noticed that the guy was quite well built and probably in his mid-thirties, about 10 years younger than Amanda.

She answered the door and immediately showed Simon into the garage to show him the mirror. I came downstairs and began watching a match on TV. It was only when it was approaching half-time that I realised that Amanda had not returned.

I suspected something was up, and quietly moved around the house to the window at the rear of the garage. I could see Simon and Amanda sitting on a cane sofa. They seemed to be getting on very well, so I thought I would keep an eye of what was happening.

After a few minutes they stood up and Simon handed Amanda some money and they moved over to where the mirror was propped up against the wall.

As the garage was quite full there was not a lot of room and I noticed that Simon put his hand on Amanda's arm as he moved around her towards the end of the garage. They lifted the mirror between them and moved it nearer the garage door. I was about to ask if I could lend a hand when Simon moved back around Amanda to open his car. This time he put his hand on her hips to move past and brushed past her very slowly.

Amanda half turned and lost her balance slightly and Simon held her tighter. As she steadied herself she put both her hands against Simon's chest, and they held each other for just a few seconds longer than necessary.

After smiling at each other they put the mirror into the car, and carried on talking. I had moved around the side of the garage when I heard Simon ask if we had anything else for sale.

Amanda said that we also had a chest of drawers and some bedside cabinets for sale, but they were still in the bedroom as the new furniture had not been delivered.

Simon said he would love to see them and they moved back into the house and headed upstairs.

I waited a few minutes and went back through the garden and back into the house. I walked quietly to the foot of the stairs and listened.

I could hear them talking for a while, and then it went quiet. I suspected that they might be kissing as they were quiet for some time.

After a few minutes I heard the bedroom door close. I very slowly made my way upstairs, trying to make sure that the stairs did not creak. I eventually reached the top and listened outside the door. I couldn't hear anything so I went into the spare room and brought out a small step-ladder and placed it quietly outside the door, just to one side where I knew that I would be able to see inside through a small glass panel above the door.

I slowly climbed up and looked through the glass and I could see Amanda and Simon writhing around on the bed, still fully-clothed but kissing passionately.

They began tearing at each others clothes. Amanda was wearing a sleeveless summer top and shorts, and Simon was wearing a T Shirt and Jeans.

Amanda's top came off first. I could see that she had a very sexy lavender-coloured bra on that was very sheer and you could clearly see her nipples which were hardening rapidly.

Simon looked almost shocked as her took a good look at her tits through her bra, and seemed to marvel at them for ages, before reaching behind and releasing the clasp, letting her large breasts spill out. He wasted no time in kissing and sucking her nipples.

After a few more minutes making out they had pulled off the rest of their clothes and Amanda was holding Simon's prick.

I was really shocked when Amanda looked at it for a few seconds and then bent down and started kissing and licking right up and down his shaft.

I was surprised as she has never really been overly fond of oral sex, and it was very rare that she gave me a blow-job. However, she was enthusiastically bobbing up and down on the cock of a complete stranger.

She continued this for a few minutes and I could hear Simon groaning from the other side the door.

I sensed that if she was not careful he was going to cum, but Amanda realised this and didn't want things to be over too soon.

She turned around and reached into the drawer of the bedside cabinet and pulled out a condom that she handed to Simon.

Good girl, at least she was being safe this time.

She crawled to face the top of the bed with her arse in the air, while Simon rolled on the condom. He positioned himself behind her and started rubbing his prick along her slit.

Like Dave the lorry driver on the ferry, Simon looked a few inches longer than me, so I guessed he was around 8 inches and a little thicker than the lorry driver's very slim dick. Simon started pushing into Amanda from behind. It looked as if she was very wet though as he slid in almost immediately.

He started moving in and out, slowly at first, while all the time running his hands over her arse cheeks. He suddenly grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, giving him even better access to her cunt and began to pick up the pace.

From my vantage point I could see that his dick was very wet as he was pushing in and out. Amanda was making little moaning noises, before saying loudly "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me".

They carried on like this for some time. Simon kept slowing the pace from time to time to give himself a moment to recover.

At times he was just leaving himself deep inside her for five to ten seconds at a time, before slowly building up the pace again.

After some time he pulled out and Amanda rolled over onto her back, and spread her legs wide, her knees wide apart, with her feet planted firmly on the bed. Simon quickly moved back towards her gaping cunt and pushed back in. This time they really went at it.

He thrust into her with very rapid short motion. Amanda's hands were spread apart gripping the bed sheet tightly.

They were making such a noise that I knew the neighbours would hear if they were outside, which was very likely on a late summers day.

When Amanda screamed "Oh God, Simon, come inside me", I knew the neighbours would know that it wasn't me she was fucking, which both embarrassed me, and turned me on even more.

After just a few minutes at this pace, Simon moaned and started pumping his cum into the condom that was protecting Amanda's womb. After several spurts he finally pulled out and rolled over and removed the condom from his softening dick, and threw it in the waste basket.

No sooner than he done this but Amanda got on top of him and thrust her tongue into his mouth. They French Kissed for a few minutes and then she started moving her mouth over his neck and chest.

All the time, she had her hands between his legs and was slowly bringing his cock back to life.

She spread her legs again and lowered herself onto his prick, this time without the condom.

I wanted to shout at her to stop, especially when she started jigging up and down on it, but she only done this for a few moments before rolling off and getting to work with her hands and mouth. Simon didn't last very long this time and splashed cum over her belly and tits.

They both lay there exhausted for a few minutes, and I guessed that this was the end of the action, so I climbed off the step-ladder and quietly returned it to the spare room and went downstairs.

I wasn't sure what to do, so after a few minutes I shouted " Hi hun, where are you?"

After a few seconds Amanda shouted "Up here, I'll be down in a minute".

After a couple of minutes, Amanda came downstairs with Simon behind her. They were both looking very flushed and had dressed hurriedly. It was obvious that Amanda was no longer wearing a bra.

Amanda said "Hi darling, this is Simon, he may be interested in the furniture upstairs, so I'm going to give him my number, so he can ring me if he wants to buy it" and gave me a wink.

She wrote down her number and handed it over to him, holding his hand slightly as she passed it over.

Simon mumbled thanks and let himself out.

Amanda came over to me, smiled and said "Was that alright?"

I nodded.

She said "I know you've wanted me to do that again, since the ferry".

I kissed her deeply, and told her that I loved her. I meant it too. I had always wanted her to do this for me and now she really seemed to be enjoying it too.

I said "Have you got one more in you?"

To which she replied "I think so".

We quickly went upstairs and once again Amanda lost all her clothes and stood in front of me naked.

I could see Simon's cum, on her body that had not been wiped off by her loose summer top. The smell of sex on her body was overwhelming.

We lay on the bed and I started running my hands over her body. I found a large globule of Simon's spunk on her chest, which I rubbed off with my finger and put it up to Amanda's mouth.

She looked at it, smiled and immediately licked it off my finger and swallowed it straight down.

I couldn't wait any longer, and climbed on top of her and pushed my hard dick against her pussy. It was quite resistant at first, but then it suddenly gave way and I popped straight in.

Amanda was rubbing her clit as I banged away.

Even though Simon had not cum inside her she seemed looser than normal as she had been stretched out. I didn't take long to deposit my load inside her.

We lay in bed for ages after that and discussed how we felt.

Amanda said that she really enjoyed the freedom to explore her newly found sexual side

I said that I was so proud of her becoming a 'hot wife'.

She had never heard that expression before but she said that she felt really hot when she was seducing other men.

We talked about other ways of Amanda finding men to fuck, and even go out on dates with.

She liked the idea of going into a bar on her own to try to pick someone up while I watched, and even said that she had someone in mind that she might like to go out on a date with, but she wouldn't tell me who.

With that Amanda's phone rang.

It was Simon, who said he would very much like to come back and pick up the rest of the furniture.

She made arrangements for him to call in after work one evening the following week.

As she was talking I realised that I had an appointment that night and wouldn't be home until late, but Amanda said that if anything happened, she would tell me all about it when I got home.