My Naughty Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
While husband is ill, wife plays.
1.5k words
3.35
74.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another real story that happened a few weeks ago.

Lilly, my wife and I (John) have been happily married for the best part of two decades. In the latter few years we have started to experiment with the swinging lifestyle. I think most couples can attest that it is easier to find males than other couples or females.

I am late 40's, medium build, greying hair, Caucasian. I do struggle with impotence, but an injection of papaverin usually does the trick. There are however other ways of pleasing females, I have found, as the injections can take some of the moment away.

Lilly is mid 40's, slim, 38B bust. She is Afro-Caribbean. I guess at first she was slightly reluctant to get into swinging, but now embraces it.

I was off work with flu, feeling very miserable. Lilly was on a day off work, and busy in the kitchen when her mobile phone rang. I, feeling miserable took little notice of her conversation. She came through to the lounge where I was dozing, and watching the sports channels.

"Just had a call from Adrian, he was asking if we were free today."

I replied with a cough and a sneeze.

"I said yes, at least I am."

I looked at her blearily.

"You can join in if you wish," she continued. "But you don't look very well still."

I felt a thrill surge through me. Adrian is a guy we have had several three-somes with, and I know Lilly enjoyed him.

"I don't feel up to it unfortunately." I wheezed. "Would love to help you both out, but I would probably fall to sleep or something."

"O.K. You can't say you weren't offered"

A few minutes later came knock on the door. Lilly let Adrian in, and he came through to the lounge where I was sat covered in a blanket. Adrian is a few years older, a stockily built man, with a short beard, and a glint of humour in his brown eyes. Like myself, he is Caucasian. He is a self-employed engineer, who has a lot of clients locally, not that he lives far away anyway.

"Hello, John, Lil tells me you aren't well?"

"I think you can see that for yourself. Aren't you at work this morning?"

"Was meant to be, but the meeting was cancelled. So I took the chance and gave Lil a call"

One of the things we like about Adrian is that he isn't pushy. If Lil had said no he would not be upset, just accepted there would be good reasons.

"Well glad you could make it, sorry I can't join you today"

At that point Lilly came in with a cup of tea each for Adrian and myself, we chatted for a while generally. She had changed into a short black dress that buttoned up the front, and showed her long slim legs off. Neither of us males could look away for long, it was soon clear that she wasn't wearing any panties, and I suspected, no bra either.

Eventually Lilly changed the subject. "Have you a meeting this afternoon?" She asked Adrian.

"Yes I have"

"Then let's go upstairs, last chance John" She smiled at me.

"Sorry, love, not today, more's the pity."

She blew me a kiss then left the room, we could hear her going upstairs. I nodded to Adrian. "Have fun" I said.

He grinned, and followed Lilly upstairs. I settled down in my flu-befuddled state, and listened as best as I could, the bedroom is immediately above the lounge. The rest is taken from Lilly's tale of what happened.

Lilly was sat on the edge of the bed when Adrian entered the room. He bent over as she offered her lips, and they kissed for a few moments. As they kissed he started to unbutton her dress. When it fell away, revealing her pert breasts, and erect nipples he started sucking and licking on them. Lilly could feel the moisture seeping between her legs, and she moaned in pleasure.

Gently, Adrian eased her onto her back, and kissed his way over the soft mound of her belly, and to her shaved nether regions. He started licking the folds of her cunt, opening them like petals in the morning sun. Then the nub of her femininity was revealed, and his tongue caressed over it. She sighed, and held his head against her, and ground her hips upwards. He took the message, and licked and sucked with greater intensity. As her juices flowed, he slipped a finger deep into her, again, gently at first, then pistoning it in and out. When she was writhing in ecstasy, he added a second finger alongside. The assault into her cunt and on her clit soon had Lilly gasping to her first orgasm.

When she recovered a few moments later she pushed Adrian onto his back, she kissed him, then sucked on his nipples, all the time stroking his hard 8" rod. Then she took his cock into her mouth, and started sucking on it. She could feel his heat in her mouth, filling it with man meat. As she sucked on the head, her hand was working on the stem, and his balls. She also sucked and licked his testicles for a while. The smell of sex now permeated the air. Adrian was grunting in pleasure.

"I'm going to come," He warned her. She clamped her lips around his cock, taking it deep into her mouth. His warm, salty sperm erupted into her willing mouth, one spry, two, sprays, three sprays, filled her mouth as fast as she could swallow. Adrian gasped, a spent force. Lilly didn't release his pole though until she was sure she had all it could offer. Then they lay back on the bed, and rested a moment, gently caressing each other. They still wanted more, their passion not yet fulfilled. Gradually their strokes grew more intense, as their ardour grew. Lilly took his cock in hand again, and gradually encouraged it back to its full size, whilst Adrian stroked and fingered her still wet tunnel.

When they could no longer resist each other Lilly lay on the bed, her legs apart. Adrian accepted the offer very quickly, and his throbbing cock slid into her cunt. He stroked in and out, slowly at first, then his tempo increasing in response to Lilly's urgent gasps, and the lust he himself felt. Even downstairs, in the state I was in, I could hear the sound of the bed creaking, and the mattress springs doing overtime as he power fucked her. He fucked her hard until she sobbed out another climax; her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him close for a passionate kiss as the shudders ran through her body.

He gave her a moment to recover, and then Adrian stood at the end of the bed, his cock still erect, throbbing, and glistening with Lilly's fluids. When she saw him waiting she knelt on the bed on all fours, and he plunged his prick into her pussy, and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her body back onto him so that he entered deeply. She whimpered in joy, and he carried on giving his full power into her willing loins. Indeed, she started thrusting back in time with his impaling tool. Even though he had spent once already, Adrian could not resist long now, and even though Lilly sensed he was trying to hold himself back she was writhing on his cock as she wanted his jism deep into her. She got her wish as with a loud grunt and sigh Adrian spunked into her. As his sperm hit the wall of her womb it triggered another orgasm for Lilly. She bit the mattress cover in rapture as he flooded her vagina with his thick cream. Again they rested on the bed in a tangle of limbs, enjoying the closeness of the post coital moment.

When he had regained some of his strength Adrian refreshed himself in our en-suite, quickly showering to be fresh for his next work meeting. Whilst he was doing that I found the energy to stagger upstairs.

I entered the bedroom to find Lilly sprawled obscenely on the bed, legs askew, and a smile on her face. Adrian's spunk was seeping from her well-used pussy. I knelt down, and lapped at the salty white goo, savouring it as it slid across my tongue. I burrowed my tongue in deeper, trying to get as much as I could, and enjoying Lilly's stirring as I raised her passion once more. As my mouth covered her nether regions she clamped her tights around my head. I then had little choice but to keep pleasuring her with my tongue, and lips, and savoured the mixture of their fluids. It didn't take Lilly long to climax yet again, with a squirt of her natural lubricant, which I took down my throat. She sighed, and lay on the bed. I covered her in a sheet, and then went back downstairs. As I sat down I heard Adrian leave the en-suite, speak to Lilly. And then he came downstairs to say his good-byes to me, and wish me a speedy recovery. We shook hands, and he left into the wintry sun.

I was sure we would see him again.