My Naughty Wife Ch. 3

Story Info
Marie & hubby go to an adult motel.
6.7k words
4.25
94.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers

Marie and I went to Dunkin Donut for breakfast. It was fun to watch the men noticing her. Since she wore her glasses and was dressed conservatively, she still had the innocent look. Yet when she pulled her coat off, unconsciously pushing her chest out, several men made remarks to each other.

Back at the hotel, I decided to lay off the sex for awhile. We read books, talked a little, and then went shopping. That was more fun for me because I took her to Victoria's Secret and got to hang out in the dressing room while she tried on a blue teddy that I then bought for her.

After a long lunch at a nice restaurant, where I bought her a rose from one of those guys who goes from table to table, we went back to the Governor's Motor Inn.

"Tell me again about last night," I said, and Marie, somewhat reluctantly, did so. This time, when she got to the part about sucking Carl's cock, I interrupted to ask several questions about how it felt to have such a big cock in her mouth, did she enjoy the fact that she was sucking a black man, and how his come tasted.

Marie answered each of the questions, in detail but in an unexcited fashion.

It had been my experience that Marie regained her morals with each sunrise, but could be convinced to lose them at night. So it was a little surprising that as she moved on to talk about him eating her out her voice got a bit louder and she seemed to be getting aroused. I was sure of this when she closed her eyes and described how good it felt, how Carl was an expert at bringing her up close to cumming and then backing off to lick beside her pussy, or dip his tongue into her hole, and then returning to lick and nip at her clit with just the right pressure and movements to get her body shaking again, until she started cumming. And as Marie described this, her hands dropped to her lap and with one of them she began to feel herself through her dress.

When she paused a moment in her narration, I reached out and pushed her skirt up. She opened her eyes and looked at me, lust in them, and smiled when I took her hand and placed it on her panties.

Now she slowly played with herself through her panties as she went on to describe how exciting it was to have him still hard only moments after he came in her mouth, and how big his cock felt as he put it inside her.

"It was so good, damn, it was so good," and she moved her hand a bit more rapidly and was silent for several moments, then continued.

"He really fucked me, Eddie. I meant he just knew how to play a woman. I always thought that a guy with a really big cock probably wouldn't know how to use it like you do, but this guy was soooo good.

"He slid that tool so damn deep into me. I'm telling you, his prick was touching places inside me no man has ever reached."

Again she was silent for a moment while she continued to play with herself, only now she used one hand to pull her panties aside, placed her fingers on the bare pussy and let out a long sigh.

"And you were watching, Eddie, weren't you? Did you see that big black prick pushing me open?

I looked over in the mirror and I could see the muscles in his arms and legs and then I looked up in the mirror over the bed and I could see the muscles in his back moving as he was fucking me." She drew a quick breath and continued. "It was so hot, Eddie, it was so hot. I wanted him to just keep fucking me hard and he wouldn't. He would get me going real good and I could feel my body responding, and then he would slow down and tease me.

"I looked down one time when he was teasing me and I could see that black cock moving into me and pulling almost all the way out and I told him 'fuck me, Carl, don't wait. Pound me, Pound me now!"

And he did, and this time he didn't back off but just kept fucking the goddamn hell out of me and asking me if I wanted his cum inside me and I kept answering 'yes, yes, shoot it, shoot it, shoot it, give me that cum, yes, yes,' and then I went over the edge and my body was doing things on its own, and I goddamn came and came and came and came and came…"

And she gave a little squeal and moved her fingers just a little faster on her clit and came right then.

After Marie calmed down, I lifted her to her feet and kissed her, then laid her on the bed where she curled up, said only one word, "covers," and after I had placed a blanket over her fell asleep.

I put the rose in a glass of water and quietly left. A few miles away was an adult book store with porno booths, and I wanted to check it out. It was reasonably clean, and I could see that two people would easily fit in one booth, and that even three people could fit.

I wasn't sure I would bring Marie to this place that night, but I knew it would be a good place to come sometime soon. I did watch some porno for awhile, and although all alone I was sexually charged from the night before and from Marie's telling of the event and got a nice erection, I decided not to cum there. I wanted Marie.

I needed it, because as much fun as the night before had been, Saturday night required a lot more from me.

It began when I got back to the inn and found Marie dressing. You have to imagine the scene as I walked in. This time the underwear was all white, and she stood with one foot on the bed just fastening the clips on her garter belt to a stocking. She stopped and lifted her head to look at me as I opened the door, and smiled. Marie would never ask for any of the sexual adventures, but she would be aroused when she knew we were headed on one, and although she would usually have no idea of what awaited her, and neither did I, Marie enjoyed every moment of them.

At that moment, her eyes were smoldering and the lush body looked so beautiful and sexy that I simply walked over and kissed her. She responded with more passion that I expected and soon I had her standing before one of the big wall mirrors, one foot raised and placed on a chair, me in front of her with her small, lacy panties pulled aside, my hard cock sliding up into her and back out in a nice rocking rhythm that was almost a gentle fuck, but not quite. We went on like that for a long time, Marie loving it, me watching in the mirror and seeing my own cock disappearing into a wet pussy, much like a good porno movie. I kept fucking her but shortened my strokes so that the head of my prick was all that moved into her. She said "oooh, don't tease" but I knew how much it would help bring her closer to a climax so I kept that little, gentle tease going and reached my head down to suck on a nipple.

Marie looked over in the mirror and sighed and I suddenly drove deep into her. She grunted and began to rock more forcefully against' me and then that pussy began clutching. Her body trembled and, my arms around her, one leg still lifted up on the chair, she trembled and came, a sharp, quick climax that I managed to keep going, crying out to her "don't stop, don't stop" and with a series of sharp thrusts that, timed with her pussy quivering and grabbing, continued for just a bit until she collapsed. I held her and kissed her, then let her sit down on the side of the bed. I had not cum but was close, so I walked over to her and stroked myself. She lifted her head and opened her mouth. That triggered me and the cum roared upward through the stem of my prick and began spurting, leaping across six inches or more to splash into her mouth and on her face.

When the last little spurts came I placed my cock directly into her mouth and let them land on her tongue.

And after I pulled out she licked her lips and, using her fingers, pushed the come on her chin and cheeks into her mouth, savoring every drop.

Marie then took off every bit of that lovely underwear and insisted on taking another shower. She put all of the same underwear on again except the panties, and donned another pair. She did not mind sticky, dirty sex, but when she started out for an evening she wanted to be fresh.

It was not by accident that I simply skipped eating supper. Marie knew what that meant, but said nothing as we drove into Troy and parked near a "Fine Arts" theater. That meant porno.

It was early, only about 6 P.M., but since it was Saturday, the place already had a good crowd. There were perhaps thirty men there, and one couple.

Marie now wore a white blouse and flowered skirt. The blouse was sheer, but in the dark of the theater one could not see much. I soon solved that. We had not been in the theater for more than ten minutes when I opened the buttons of her blouse and pulled it open. Her white bra was now visible, and in the flickering light reflected from the screen her pink nipples could be seen. But that was not enough for me. I closed her blouse and told her to go to the ladies room, take off the bra, and come back.

She said not a word but rose and moved toward the ladies room. One or two guys said something but she ignored them. One guy sat next to me and asked if he could join us, but I smelled booze on his breath and told him no in no uncertain terms. When Marie came back, the slight sag in those large tits told me she was braless, and when I opened her blouse again this time the bare skin was visible.

I began playing with her exposed tits, using my hands and from time to time sucking on one of them for a few moments. Marie watched the action on the screen and after I was certain her nipples were hard and erect and I sat back and watched, too.

A stud, built very well, was fucking a girl made up to look like a high school cheerleader. The movie would show the guy's dong piercing her vagina, then a medium shot so you could see what looked like the hallway of a real school and the two of them in full view of a couple of other young girls standing and watching, then move to a closeup of the girl's face as she reacted to the fucking she was getting.

My cock had been hard anyway. Now it was uncomfortable in my pants, so I unzipped and took it out. Marie put her hand on it and played with me. Oh how sweet that felt, her soft fingers moving up and down on the erect saber between my legs. I would look over at her and see those big breasts exposed and my cock would jump in her hand. She liked that and would give it a little squeeze and then go on stroking me.

We watched the whole scene like that. The two girls in the movie who were watching lifted their skirts to display that they had no panties on and played with themselves as the guy continued fucking her, eventually turning her around to shot his jism on her breasts.

Marie gave a little "hummm" when that happened, and I moved a hand over and slipped it under her skirt. As the scene shifted to an office where two women sat talking, I moved first one finger and then several under her panties and gently played with her. When I put two fingers into her hole it was wet.

Two men had sat down in the row in front of us. One man started to sit next to Marie but I shook my head and he left. The two in front of us were not looking at the screen, but at her lap, so I whispered to her to lift her skirt up and show them what I was doing. But I wanted her to display more, so I stopped fingering her and tugged at her panties. She understood. Marie lifted her butt off the seat and pulled her panties down.

"Take them all the way off," I said sharply, and she lifted first one foot and then the other and handed them to me. I stuffed them into a coat pocket and immediately pulled her skirt up. Now her dark full bush and puffy lips were visible. I went back to fingering her.

Marie spread her legs in an almost involuntary response, and then I lifted one of her legs up to rest of the seat in front. The man sitting there took her foot and helped her. She smiled at him and he began rubbing her stocking-encased leg. The man sitting in the seat next to him reached a hand over and, looking at me for approval, placed in on one tit. I nodded and he began rubbing her, grabbing at the mound and playing with it, then placing the nipple between two fingers and rubbing them back and forth.

Marie now had her head back and her eyes closed. She was feeling the hands of three men caressing her at the same time, my fingers doing the most good in the now very wet vagina.

Several more men had moved to seats nearby, or were standing in the aisle, all watching. Some of them had pulled their cocks out and were masturbating. I looked over to my left and saw that the couple, too, were standing in the aisle, this one further away, and he was holding her as they both watching Marie.

"You are the center of attention," I whispered to her. She did not open her eyes but smiled a bit. Then I moved my fingers very strongly inside her and she gasped.

I slowed down again and looked at the screen. The two women were now nude and stretched out on the office floor, eating each other.

The man who was rubbing her leg knew what he was doing. His eyes met mine and I nodded at him. "Can I come sit with you?" He asked. He was obviously not a bum. I could see a sports coat and tie, and his hair was neatly trimmed. I nodded again and motioned my head toward the seat next to Marie.

He stopped playing with her leg and placed it gently on the back of the seat. As he arose and moved toward the aisle, another man moved in to replace him. Marie opened her eyes when she felt a different pair of hands moving much differently on her leg and, seeing a man now moving to sit next to her, said to me "What are you doing?"

"Just relax," I replied. "You know I'll protect you."

She closed her eyes again.

I moved my fingers out of her and lifted them to her mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Marie licked them clean. Then I put my hand behind her head and began to show her that I wanted it in my lap. She had to move her leg down from the seat, but soon my cock was in her mouth.

The man sitting now on the other side of her began rubbing her back and the back of her neck. He was gentle and I could see she liked his touch.

When he reached around her and dipped a hand to rub her leg, she just kept sucking me. And when his hand gently opened her legs a little and moved to touch her pussy, she did not object. She did stop sucking me and, still holding my prick in one hand, looked up at me, but I just nodded and saw her open her legs wider so the stranger could have better access.

He fumbled with his pants and somehow got the zipper down enough to take out his cock, which he held and stroked, still leaning over toward Marie so he could play with her pussy.

This went on for at least ten to fifteen minutes. I could feel the excitement in Marie as she continued to suck me and lick my cock. She would lift her mouth and stroke me, her eyes closed and mouth open, silently saying "o" and feeling the fingers working her, but he must have been very gentle and very good because finally she opened her eyes wide and, saying nothing, began to tremble.

He kept her on the edge for several minutes as she just hung on to my cock, her mouth inches from it, her legs trembling and then she convulsed twice and dropped back. Her head feel into my lap and she moaned so quietly I thought no one could hear but me, but I heard the voice of the man who had been fingered her say "Ah, you liked that, huh?"

Marie made no reply but just kept her head resting on my leg, still holding my prick, until she caught her breath. Then she lifted her head slightly and gave my cock three long licks, and sat up.

She turned to look at the man beside her.

"That was lovely," she said to him. He moved to kiss her and she did not turn away. As they kissed deeply he moved his fingers out of Marie and gave her pussy a squeeze. She kissed him harder.

And then, without asking my permission, she said to the stranger: "Sit back. I'm going to give you a present." It was a phrase I had heard her say before, and I knew enough not to interfere, nor did I wish to.

As the stranger sat back in his seat Marie dropped her head and immediately surrounded his prick with her lips and started a very vigorous blow job, her head bobbing up and down for about ten seconds before she lifted her mouth off, licked the head of his cock and then licked all around the head.

I heard the voice of a woman say "Damn, George, she's sucking that guy off!"

I put my hand on her pussy but, without stopping she lifted it away, placing it instead on her leg. So I held her leg as she continued to suck off this guy, now in a more leisurely fashion. I would bet that every man in the theater was now close to us. Marie obviously was thoroughly enjoying sucking this guy, and showing off. He was rubbing her head gently and moving his hips just a little, thrusting up gently to slide his hard member into her mouth as she bobbed up and down on him.

But once she picked up her pace, he was lost. It was probably not two minutes after she went down on him that his body arched up and he silently filled her mouth with come. Marie eagerly took it all, continuing to suck on him until he said faintly "enough, enough" and lifted her head.

She looked him squarely in the eye and swallowed. Everyone there knew she had just swallowed his cum, and several of the men said that out loud.

"You see," said one voice. "She does like it."

The woman's voice replied with some wonderment: "Yes, I guess she does."

Marie sat up and looked toward the screen. Her view was blocked by men standing in the row in front of us. "I can't see," Marie said. I said "Sit down, guys, so the lady can watch the movie," and although it took a couple of minutes soon the porno was again visible.

Marie sat back, not looking at any of the men. Her tits were still exposed, but she had pulled her skirt down. On the screen now a man and woman were in a car. We watched and heard them talking about how much she liked sex, but that her husband would not do it more than once a week, and then only in the dark. Soon she had her skirt pushed up and was playing with herself, and a trucker passed by and honked his horn.

"You've done that," I said, and Marie gave a little laugh.

The stranger was still beside her, and I saw that he was holding her hand, as I was.

The movie continued and soon the couple had stopped at a home and rushed inside, where each was removing their clothing. Next they were giving oral sex to each other and that went on a long time. Marie liked a story, not just fucking, in a movie, and since she had seen the two talking the story line made sense. "I like this," she whispered to me. Then the woman pushed the man down on the floor and sat on his prick. "That looks nice," Marie said, a little louder.

The stranger sitting next to Marie moved his mouth to her right nipple. Marie looked down and raised one hand to stroke his hair and show him she liked it. I watched, then began to do the same thing to the left breast.

Marie's head went back and her eyes closed. I lifted her skirt, but did not place my hand there. It was a clear invitation, her pussy exposed to the men sitting right in front of us. They did not let the chance pass. Two of them reached over. One of them got to her pussy first and began playing with her clit. The other rubbed just above her stocking.

The stranger lifted his head from her tit and kissed her, hard and passionate. Marie moved her hips back and forth and the man in front of her placed a finger up into her pussy. He worked her as I sucked on one breast and the stranger kissed her.

This continued as I worked her nipple with my mouth and squeezed her breast with one hand.

She never stopped kissing the guy and I could see her tongue slipping into and out of his mouth and her hips were moving to work with the guy fingering her. The fourth man seemed content just to rub his hand on her leg.

I saw that Marie now had one hand on the guy's prick and was playing with it as she kissed him. He was hard again.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers
12