My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

"Time for bed honey."

"I'm gonna get ready for bed, tonight you get see if everything of my husbands fits."

"Including my pussy and ass"

"Tonight I am your bride."

"Give me a half hour to get ready then join me in our bed."

"You have acted as my husband for the past few months. Now it is time for me to grant you what is your right as a husband. This will be our wedding night."

After waiting about thirty minutes I entered the bedroom. My pregnant, blonde goddess was wearing a sheer white negligee with nothing on underneath it. Standing in front of me she dropped it to the floor, and asked me to join her in our bed. She called it our bed since we would from now on sleep in it together. The room smelled of her perfume and I was nervous. I had never been with a woman. She took my hand and pulled me with her to our bed. She had me lay on the bed then laid down next to me. We kissed, and explored each others mouth with our tongues. My hand and mouth explored and caressed her nipples. She guided my head to her pussy and I drank of her nectar I licked her clit until she moaned in her first orgasm. She then guided me between her legs and guided the head of my penis to the entrance of her heavenly gates.

"Are you ready Michael?"

"This first time is for you."

" I don't think you will last very long, but next time you will do better."

"Push it in, push hard, take me as your wife."

I thrust and with her guidance entered her hot wet womanhood as easily as a hot knife cutting butter.

"Go ahead move it in and out . Push hard and deep. Yes like that."

"Go ahead harder and faster."

"Cum in me"

Her thighs gripped me harder. Her hot wet cunt seemed to squeeze my cock milking it. The tingling began in my balls I could not stop. I Thrust harder and faster, the sweat dripped off of my face.

"NOW!"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH"

"That's it Mike."

"Let me have it"

I began to shoot wad after wad into that hot wet sucking orifice. Our mouths met in a hot wet seeking kiss as wee shared the aftermath of our passion. We fell asleep in each others arms .

Lanie gave birth to a beautiful daughter. She has a granddaughter and 2 more sons. She calls herself Mrs.. Michael Bayard. Yes we got married after I finished college. I adopted her daughter and fathered her two sons. And for those of you who wonder, I have never been with another woman.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers
12