My Neighbor

Story Info
Something that bad for me shouldn't be so close.
1.4k words
4.28
92.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hipnotic
Hipnotic
4 Followers

I was at his house again last night, and I swear to god after every time I go, I always say that it will be the last. But of course, it's not. He's like my vice; my addiction...he puts his hands or his lips on my body and I am euphoric. Better than any damn pill. And like a drug, he's terrible for me. But also like a drug, if I don't get my fix, if he's not inside me, I start going through withdrawal. So, I'm going to tell you about last night, and hope that I am purged, at least for a little while.

I live in an old apartment building with very narrow hallways, so when he comes home, I can hear him stomping around in his tims as he climbs the stairs and shuffles past my door. Sometimes I look out my peep-hole to see if I can get a glimpse of him. And he is delicious to look at. He stands about 6'5, a good foot taller than me, and is almost twice my body weight. He has a mass of curly, kinky brown hair that sometimes gets braided, but most of the time is just wild. His skin looks like caramel, and his body looks like it was carved out of wood. I am in awe everytime I see it. His arms are twice as big as my thigh, and he can almost wrap one of his hands around my waist. But the thing that actually attracted me to him was not his body, but his eyes. They are the color of honey; I've never seen anyone, black, white or polka-dot, with eyes that color, and shaded by long, thick lashes. When he cuts his eyes at me a certain way, I can barely stand up.

So, last night, I look out my peep-hole and I can barely make out his form passing by my door. I start heading back to my couch when I hear a light tapping on the wall. He's knocking on it so I'll come over.

He's outside his damn mind if he thinks I'm going over there, I tell myself. I just saw some young chick leave his apartment this morning as I was heading to work.

This is the debate that goes on almost nightly between my reasonable brain, and the very unreasonable spot between my thighs.

And as usual, reason is put aside and I find myself at his apartment, again.

Okay, okay, I tell myself. So you're sitting here, nothing's going on, we're cool.

Until he starts talking to me, in that deep southern drawl that I hear in my sleep. His voice is like thunder rumbling in the distance. "Tell me how ya day was, Jess? Beat up anyone today?"

He likes to make fun of me because I'm a cop, and I am a whopping 5'3.

"No," I tell him, throwing a pillow at his face. "But keep it up, and someone will get an ass beating tonight!"

"Ah, you cops are all talk, no action," he says, looking at me in the knees-not-working-again way.

"Oh, thats funny, jackass," I say just before jumping on him and burying my tiny fists into his chest.

He picks me up with one hand. "PPPSSSHHHH," he scoffs. "That's it?"

I shrug. I am helpless. My legs aren't working, and he is pressing my body close to his with one hand.

"I didn't mean to make fun, seriously," he whispers in my ear, his breath hot on my earlobe. "I'll make it up to you."

With that, he sits down in a chair and adjusts me so that I am straddling him. He starts nibbling on my earlobe and I feel both his hands run the length of my back.

This is so not fair, I think to myself. He's kryptonite; I am powerless in his grasp. And all of a sudden, the feeling of his fingers softly caressing the small of my back is more important than the 12-year-old I saw leaving here this morning.

His fingers work their way up my back until he lightly pulls at my hair, tilting my head back si that he can start kissing my neck and running his tongue along my collar bone. He laps softly at my throat causing a moan to escape my lips.

Of course he hears this. Stopping, he brings my head up and stares at me while he unbuttons my pajama shirt.

He slides it off my shoulders and pulls me closer to him as he puts his lips on my collarbone again. I start feeling his tongue work it's way down to my breasts, which are dying to feel that mouth on them. He kisses down my right breast, and starts licking and sucking on my nipple, tracing his tongue around it before moving to the other.

Next thing I know, he is up, out of the chair, with me wrapped around his waist. He walks toward his bedroom, still kissing and sucking my breasts. He lays me on the bed gently and starts to work his way down my stomach and to the waistband of my pants. He rolls them off of my body in one fluid motion and stares at me for a beat, as if he's memorizing my naked body.

I wonder for a minute if this is how he looks at all the girls he brings home, if this is all just a rehearsed, perfectly choreographed performance that he has starred in numerous times. But the thought quickly fades as I feel his lips again, this time at my ankles, working their way up my calves. His tongue leaves a damp trail from my knee to the crease on the inside of my thigh. He nibbles and sucks on my inner thighs until I start to squirm under him.

He looks up and smiles at me as he moves his mouth to the very spot that got me here in the first place. Very slowly he starts to lick me, like a little boy licking an ice cream cone. His tongue darts in and out of me, and by instinct I grab at the back of his head. He finds my clit with his lips and starts sucking furiously. He wants to make me cum, I know it. While I try to fight it, I feel my breathing get heavier, more ragged, then I hear myself moan. Softly at first, but the more he moves his tongue and his lips over my clit, my moans get louder. I grab for his head again, but he catches both my arms with one hand and pins them above my head. His other hand is around my waist, pulling me closer to his mouth. At this point, it almost seems like he wants to drink me.

To my horror, I hear myself say that I want him inside me. I've never said that to him, or any other guy I've slept with, but at that moment I needed him in me. He starts kissing up my stomach and lightly flicking my nipples with his tongue as he lifts me up off the bed.

He has me wrap my legs around his waist again, only this time, he lowers me right onto his dick. He pushes me up against the wall and starts sliding in me, slow at first, because I can't take him in all at once. As he slides deep inside me, I can feel my muscles contract and shudder around his dick.

Finally after what seems like eons, he is buried all the way inside me, and i swear it feels like he is hitting the back of my womb with his cock. He fucks me like this for about 10 minutes, until it feels like my body is going to rip apart. But he switches positions a bit so that now his shaft rubs against my clit whenever he moves in and out of me. all of a sudden, my whole body is on fire, orgasm after orgasm. I can feel him start to twitch inside me, and I know that he's about to come too.

He lets out a sound that reminds me of a growl as we continue fucking up against his bedroom wall. Finally, he grabs my hips and forces me down hard onto his dick. He lets out one final moan and we stop. He kisses my neck again and asks if I'm still mad at him. He tells me he wants me to stay the night, so that he can make it up to me again and again, if I want. I tell him yes, and I fall asleep in his bed wrapped in a blanket of him.

He is my drug. The lows are crushing, but I can't help but indulge when the highs are so fucking amazing.

Hipnotic
Hipnotic
4 Followers