My Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
She usually found peace at the lighthouse.
2.7k words
3.83
24.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

It all began in New England the summer of 1999. It was three in the morning the sunrise was just starting to peak through the window, a slight breeze was ruffling the curtains in Leann’s room. She laid there so peaceful, she could smell the ocean breeze fill the room. She opened her eyes and slightly yawned, stretching her arms to meet the day. She laid there a few seconds before she sat up. Her blonde hair falling down into her eyes as she sat on the edge of her bed. She looked out the window and saw that it was going to be another beautiful day out. She could feel the breeze hit her face moving her lush blonde hair away from her eyes. She lazily got up and walked over to the mirror, looking at her sandy blonde hair, it's time for a change she thought. She looked at her hazel eyes and thought about getting contacts to change her eye color. She sighed, why do that she thought to herself everyone always tells her how they love her eyes, she grinned at herself as she looked at her lips. My, my Leann she said to herself aren't you a little devil. You got the courage to finally get your lips tatted so now you have lips. She looked at her figure and was not really pleased with it but she always got compliments. She was really not happy with herself at all. Well, she thought remembering she had bought hair color to dye her hair. Why not she thought. She went into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet where she had put the boxes of dye for her hair. She carefully read the instructions then proceeded to dye her hair. The color she had chosen was coral reef. It only took forty-five minutes to dye. She wouldn't miss her daily walk she thought to herself. While she waited for her hair to process she turned on the radio to listen to some rock’n roll music. She started making her bed, then coffee and went to read the newspaper. There was an article that caught her eye. An Undertaker whose name is being withheld at this time has bought the Reeses Estate. Leann had been the Reeses caregiver and housekeeper for the past four years, till their passing. She knew the beauty of the estate. There was a piece of land that went out into the sea with an old lighthouse still standing and well maintained.

She often went there herself for peace and serenity. She wondered if this wrestler whoever he was would keep the estate original. Probably not she thought, the owner is a man after all. Leann lived in a small two bedroom house on four acres that adjoined the property. The Reeses left her this property, they adored her and for taking care of them they also left everything in the house to her. It was used as a guest house at one time but now she owned and lived in it. The property was kept immaculate. The house itself was actually pretty big but the Reeses called it the small house due to the fact the mansion was huge in comparison. The property that came with the small house was breath taking. It had a large pool with Greek statues put in their proper places, a hot tub sunken in the ground with a beautiful wisteria tree growing a couple of feet away and a sunken Japanese garden filled with flowers and a pond with koe in it. On the furthest part of the four acres on the East side was a man made waterfall. Both properties had beach front property. The Reeses left her quit a bit of money also. She did not have to work if she didn't want too. She knew the selling of the property would give her more money then she really wanted but the Reeses had stated in their will that when the house sold she would get ten percent of the selling price. She thought to herself, well I hope he's a nice neighbor if anything else. She looked over at the time and realized she had to rinse and wash her hair. She did so right away then got dressed in her black spandex shorts and top and went for her walk along the beach as she did every morning when the weather permitted. The beach extended along both properties. She always went bare footed to feel the sand in between her toes.

Days later she went for her morning walk has she always did. Walking along the beach at sunrise feeling the sand between her toes when she looked up and to her surprise she saw several trucks and cars up at the mansion, before she could get her thoughts together she heard a bark. She looked over and from out of no where came a german shepard making a direct path for her in a dead run. In a panic she ran into the water and swam a little ways out. She turned around to find the dog standing at the beaches edge barking and growling at her. She was terrified at this point. Man, just what I need she thought, a man who owns a killer dog to be my neighbor. She didn't noticed but someone looked out the window to see why the dog was barking at. Where the hell is the owner she thought. When all of a sudden she noticed a figure coming out of the mansion and making a beeline for the beach.

He was colossal she thought as he got closer she noticed his long auburn hair, he was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt and jeans. Oh my God, she gasped has she noticed his tattoos. God, I got a biker for a neighbor she thought isn't that just great, but wait he is suppose to be an Undertaker. He finally made it to the beach and noticed her in the water. In a stern deep voice he ordered the dog to go home as he pointed towards the mansion, the dog obeyed. She swam back for shore. As she walked up to the beach this huge man stood before her? She felt a little nervous by his size after all she was only 5'3" and he was a good 6'8" or better. She felt very overwhelmed. He smiled at her and in a soft and gentle voice he said,"Good morning, sorry you had to meet Max that way." Leann looking up at him not knowing wether or not to speak to him and in a shivering voice she replied,'' no harm done after all that is what a dog is suppose to do.'' The wind started to pick up, she stood there shivering. He noticed that she was cold. “Oh, you poor thing,” he said warmheartedly. I am really sorry about Max chasing you into the water. She grinned at him. You must be Leann she smiled. Yes, I am, how did you know? She looked at him puzzled. When I bought the property the Realtor told me about you and that the Reeses had left you property adjoining to mine he smiled. He noticed her lips where turning purple from the cold.

Oh, forgive me, you must be cold. Come, I have coffee on that should warm you up he said softly as not to frighten her more then what she already was. She hesitated for a moment, sure why not her voice low and shaky at best. Well, you know who I am but who are you? She asked as they started walking towards the mansion. You sure don’t like like any Undertaker I’ve ever seen. He looked at her surprised. You don't know who I am? She looked up at him and noticed his surprised look. No, should I? Well, I guess not if you don't watch wrestling he smiled. Lets start over from the beginning shall we he chuckled. She gave him a puzzled looked and smiled. Hi my name is Mark and I am your new neighbor he stated with humor in his voice. She started to look around remembering Max and sure enough, Max came running. She gasped and started to move behind him. He barked out an order for Max to stop and sit. He looked behind him and noticed her clutching his shirt tightly shaking from cold and fear. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes. He gently smiled at her, don't worry I won't let him harm you he paused, after he gets to know you, he'll be a big teddy bear to you. He gently reached behind and put his arm around her shoulder and assured her that it was okay and guides her to his side and opens the door to the entrance of the mansion.

Once inside she notices that the Reeses furnishing are still covered up but have been moved into the large sitting room. She looks up at him in confusion. May I, she asked leery, pointing into the sitting room. Overwhelmed by her thoughts of her time in the mansion, she felt her spine quiver. Yes, go ahead, I understand he grinned at her with compassion. Thank you, Sir Mark, she spoke softly. I will bring you a cup of coffee. Take anything in it? He waits for her response. Cream and two teaspoons sugar, if you please. She heads for the sitting room and starts to uncover the furniture, paintings, etc., she takes one of the covers and wraps herself up. Its been three months since their death and still she feels the pain of loss. She then uncovers the grand piano. Memories came rushing back. She didn't notice that she was being observed from the doorway. She sat down on the piano bench and started playing Nights In White Satin. The music filled the house. She started to sing, she was in her own little world for a while. Remembering the many hours her and the Reeses would gather around the piano. She was startled by a movement that caught the corner of her eye. She stopped playing and looked over. It was Mark with two cups of coffee. All of a sudden she heard applauding she turned towards the doorway and saw four immense men smiling and clapping. She quickly became embarrassed. Mark handed her a cup of coffee. You play beautifully and your voice is so delightful.

He gazed at her and smiled. She looked up still blushing. Thank you, Sir Mark. I would like you to meet my friends before they leave, he looks over at them. Each one steps into the room. She's never watched wrestling men, so she doesn't know who you are, he smirked at them. Each took a turn introducing himself. “My name is Steve Austin,” he said with a smiles. The next one starts to speak. Just call me Mick. “You play with such feeling. I really enjoyed hearing you. I hope I get the honor to hear you again,” he smiled at her. Leann started to blush even more. Another man stepped forward. “Hi, my name is Brad,” I portray the Acolytes, The Ministry. Her eyes got wide and in a surprising voice, you portray what? The men started to laugh. Leann looking at their reaction to her question. She half heartily grinned at them. It's a gimmick we portray in wrestling he chuckled. Oh she grinned slightly. She started to feel silly for asking and Mark noticed her feeling uncomfortable, he leaned down and said,'' don't worry about it.'' The fourth man stepped forward. “Hi, I am Paul,” I play Big Show cause of my size he smiled. Gentlemen, Mark spoke up, “I would like you to meet my neighbor, Miss Leann Haven,” he smiled. Leann still sitting on the bench looked at all of them and said,'' nice meeting you all.'' She took a sip of her coffee has did Mark.

They started to sit down on the furnishings. “So you have never watched wrestling,” Steve grins. Leann looked at him, only when I flip through the channels, I stopped watching when Andrea the Giant passed away. “So you use to watch it,” Mark stared at her. She noticed his sea green eyes intensely on her. “Then you know of whom I portray,” Mark waited for a response. Not really, she said softly. My hair was shorter then and I wore black and gray back then. “Oh, okay I remember,” she giggled. “What's so funny,” Brad asked looking at her in wonder. “Nothing!” She smirked. “Come on you can tell us,” Paul said. She looked at all five men. “Okay promise you won't get mad,” she grinned unsure if she should say anything. They looked at her intensely and all agreed not to get mad. “Well, have you ever went to a pet store and seen the most fugliest dog that you thought was cute?” They looked at each other and shook their heads yes. “Well,” she piped up. “That's what I thought about the Undertaker when I first saw you,” pointing at Mark. There was silence at first. Mark looked quite surprised and yet he didn't. The looked at each other then her, then at Mark and back to her. Mark started to laugh and the rest joined in. She was almost ready to die if they hadn't started to laugh. At least your honest, Mark chuckled. “Yeah, but I have to say Mick is fuglier,” Steve added. Leann started to laugh. Has they sat there she thought to herself, these aren't bad guys after all. She sipped her coffee.

You're probably wondering why I have moved a lot of the furnishings in here Mark looking for her reaction. She looked at him and shook her head yes. I am thinking about selling them to make room for my things. She grinches at the thought. Mark got his reaction and the others noticed too. What could she say after all it was now his to do what he wanted. A somber look came over her face. She slightly bowed her head and her eyes meant the floor. A silence came over the room. Mark never taking his eyes off her. I thought about selling the piano but after hearing you play and sing I may decide to keep it. If you will do me the honor and come over and play once in a while. Mark waiting for her to reply. She looked up and smiled at Mark. Gladly, whenever you like, her voice wanting to burst for joy. Her eyes twinkled at the thought that Sir Mark was going to keep the grand piano. The men all smiled.

“Well, I have to get going,” Mick started getting up off the chair and the others followed suite. “We’ll see ourselves out. Nice to have meant you, hope we can hear you play again real soon,” Mick smiled at her. The four men got up and left leaving Mark and Leann alone. She was somewhat intimidated by this thought. For she did not know this man. It saddens you that I am selling the furnishings, doesn't it? Mark asked. Yes, it does but it is yours to do with as you like she gazed at him. If you would like any of it please by all means take what you like. He tells her in a gentle soft spoken voice. She smiles at him. I mean it. I know how much the Reeses meant to you. Her eyes sadden a little. Thank you, Sir Mark. She thought how sensitive he is. Please call me Mark drop the Sir part. “Oh, I cannot do that,” she exclaimed. Mark realized then she was a proper lady. She looked at the time. “I really should be going,” she smiled. She started to unwrap herself from the cover. Mark watching her every move. She handed the cover to him. “Thanks for the coffee,” her voice somewhat unsteady. She turned and started to walk towards the door when she remembered the dog. She turned back around to find Mark who was already standing behind her. Her head went back and looked up at him. “I will walk you home if you don't mind after all we don't want Max chasing you down,” he laughed. “Oh, why not,” she started to giggle. “You can protect me from your killer dog.” “I promise when I get back I will leash Max up till his yard is completed,” He looked down at her and gave her a gentle smile.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers