My Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm between cycles when I see Peggy walk in. She looks at me, sees my condition and smiles. She checks out my cock and tells Karen, "Wow Bea did a great job. This looks perfect." As she says that I'm getting edged again. The frustration I'm feeling at this point expresses itself as the loudest moan ever to escape my lips.

"Ok, let's get him ready" Peggy tells Karen. I'm calming back down as I hear that so I do wonder what it means. I don't have long to wait to find out.

Karen goes over to the box and adjusts it again. With how long they've been teasing me, it's seconds before I'm close to cumming. This time, instead of turning off, it's slowing way down.

It's keeping me near orgasm but it's not enough to make me shoot. I thought I had hit peak frustration before, but I was wrong. This is the most frustrating sensation I've ever experienced. My cock is being sucked on. My cock is being stroked. I'm so close to cumming I can taste it. But I just can't get enough stimulation to cum.

I start moaning and pulling at my bonds. I barely register that a couple more people come into the room. I do notice that the action keeps slowing down keeping my orgasm just beyond reach. I don't know how long this has been going on and I don't know how much more I can take.

Then I feel the sucking get stronger. But the stroking is staying at the same slow pace. Then the stroking gets strong and I start to cum. It's the strongest orgasm of my life. It's going on and on. After what feels like forever it starts subsiding. And the machine shuts down.

Peggy stands at my side asking, "How was that?" while Karen starts removing the machine. I've been teased long enough that my dick isn't going soft. It's also super sensitive making me jump as she removes the device.

I look at Peggy and just can't get words out. "Don't worry. Your expression tells me everything I need to know. By the way, you are a subject in my study. And you're the best subject I've had. Your orgasm was the longest and you produced the most semen we've ever seen."

That's when I look around and notice that there are five women in the room. I know Peggy and Karen. And Bea is here. But two of them I don't know. Peggy sees me look at them and introduces them. At the same time, Karen starts releasing the straps binding my cock and balls. This is another weird situation.

"These are Dr. Jefferson and Dr. Chudnovsky. They are my partners for this study. I can't tell you more about the study because we'd like you to participate again. Would you like to? Same time, next week?" Peggy asks me.

I still can't talk but I do manage to shake my head yes.

"That's great Jeff. You're the ideal participant for this and everyone enjoyed working with you today."

Karen starts removing the straps keeping me on the gurney. She helps me sit up because I'm still struggling to control myself. I relax a minute as everyone leaves the room except for Karen.

I am finally starting to feel normal again. Karen sees that I'm feeling better, she helps me up and helps me get dressed.

"Jeff, this was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I nod yes because I'm still processing what just happened. I check my phone and notice only 40 minutes has passed since I came into this room. I'm amazed, it felt like three hours. It still does. But it's not even dinner time yet.

"Don't worry, you'll feel back to yourself in a few minutes" Karen tells me as she walks to the elevator. She gets me on elevator and I head home.

12