My Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
She receives a note, and gifts.
1.2k words
3.89
12.5k
00

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

The weather started to turn cold. Leaves where dropping from the trees flowers dying back and winter soon here. One morning Leann got up and made coffee and went outside to sit on the porch to watch the changing of the season. She found an envelope addressed to her with an airline ticket attached. She opened the letter and it read:

Half Pint,

I know this is short notice and I am sorry but I have come to enjoy our time together reading and getting to know each other that I don't want to miss a day. You will find an airline ticket enclosed. Please join me in Vegas. Don't worry I have the return ticket. I wouldn't leave my half pint stranded. I have taken the liberty to make hotel reservation for you. Everything will be taken care of. I am hoping you will come, I have taken the liberty of having a limo pick you up at 10 am to take you to the airport. I will pick you up on the other end.

Yours Truly,

Tree Topper

P.s. I have the book with me. Oh, one more thing I would be honored if you would be my date tonight. There's a gift under the table for you. Whether you decide to come or not it is yours. But I hope you will come.

Leann surprised she looked under the table and there it was. She reached for the box with excitement. She felt like a little girl at Christmas. She took the box and went into the house and put it on the dining room table. She noticed it was wrapped with care. Excitement overwhelmed her. She started to tear the gold paper foil off till the box showed. She took a deep breath before opening it her hands trembled with sheer excitement. She slowly pulled the lid off and noticed the white tissue paper over lapping each other. She put the lid aside and carefully unfolded the tissue paper. She gasped her heart almost stopped. She reached in and pulled out a sequin black long dress, slits on both sides and thin straps to hold the dress up. My God, she thought slightly blushing. She had never worn a dress like this. So daring and exposing. She looked at the size of the dress and noticed it was her size but how she thought he must have been in the house and looked through there things.

This made her upset. She thought maybe it was just a good guess too. She looked down in the box and noticed black lace panties she didn't know what to think she picked it up and there lay a garter belt with stockings and a pair of high heel black shoes she was really getting upset when she saw a sparkle from a shoe she looked and it was a beautiful diamond necklace and bracelet. Her eyes widened her hands shaking as she picked them up. They were absolutely breath taking. She was in awe. He really went out of his way to look for these things but why. Never had a man gone out of his way to do this for her. Come to think of it she didn't know any man that would do such a thing. She always read about men that would do this but never ever had she meant one till now. Her heart started to race she glanced over at the time and noticed it was seven thirty am. She questioned whether or not to go. Why would he go through all this trouble she wondered. She decided t take a shower and think about it.

She hurried to take a shower as she was getting out the phone rang. She grabbed her huge bath towel and put it around her and hurried to answer the phone. "Hello," she said pleasantly standing next to her bed dripping wet. "Good morning half pint," a deep voice on the other end said. She knew it was Mark. "Oh, good morning tree topper," she said nonchalantly. "Did you get my note," he asked in a calm but soft voice.

"Yes, I did."

But before she had a chance to finish he blurted out, "I hope I didn't scare you with those gifts I left," he chuckled. Silence fell over the phone she regrouped.

"Oh," she tried to hide the shock in her voice.

"They are breath taking, but why," she paused.

"First things first, are you coming," he asked.

"Well," she paused, "why not," with curiosity in her voice.

"Good just what I wanted to hear," his voice excited. "Bring those things with you. After all you are going to be my date," his voice was content and compelling.

"Date for what," she asked curiously.

"You'll see," he chuckled. "The limo will be there at ten am then. I will pick you up on this end." He was not about to tell her anything that she wanted to know. He was going to keep her in suspense.

"Come on now," she half heartily pleaded. "Tell me what's going on?"

"You'll find out in time," he told her. "We will read tonight you and I," his voice almost demanding that we were.

"Oh, sure we will," she stated.

"Good I will see you soon half pint. Oh, wear something comfortable on your trip," his voice sounded like he was demanding her. She heard this tone before when he would command Max. She pushed her thought aside and thought nothing more of it.

"Will do, see you then," her voice filled with excitement.

"Yes, until we meet." They both hung up.

She dried off and decided she was going to wear a pair of black jeans and black silk top that snapped in the front, matching pair bra, panties and socks and a black pair of sneakers. She sat in front of the mirror to fix her hair and put make up on. She didn't quite understand why Mark had become demanding all of a sudden. She was a little fearful of this. Never had he spoken to her that way yet she felt excitement from it. She didn't understand why she felt the way she did. By now they had finished reading twelve books together and working on the next. This one was leading up to Mr. and Mrs. Reeses wedding day. She looked over at the time it was nine thirty. She rushed for her over night bag and carefully packing what Mark had given her, in it. The limo was at the gate and calling to be let threw. She rushed around to lock the doors, windows and let the driver threw the gates. She grabbed her peruse making sure she had her keys and the remote to the gate, her heart racing with excitement she remembered the airline ticket and put it in her purse.

She came out the front door to see the limo in the drive away and the driver holding the door open. She walked over to get in when she heard, "Ms.," he tipped his hat and smiled and has she got in he shut the door behind her and got back in on the drivers side and started to drive. It was quite during the drive and that was fine by her for right now she was to overwhelmed with excitement to talk to anyone. They got to the airport in enough time to catch her plane.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers