My Neighbor Ch. 09

Story Info
The limo pulled up to the font door...
1.9k words
4
13.9k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

The limo pulled up to the font door of a Villa in the middle of no where. She could hear music coming from inside when someone opened the door and Mark got out and reached in to help Leann out. He smiles at her pleased he was with her. This is a formal get together. "Don't worry I'll protect you," he told her with lust in his eyes. She felt safe beside him she didn't have any worries with Mark. They walked in arm in arm even she noticed everyone looking at them. She looked at Mark and found reassurance in his eyes. She felt like Cinderella and he was her Prince Charming. By now she knew everyone by name and once in a while she would call them by their wrestling name instead of their given names. The men thought that was cute of course. Each man there had their wives or girlfriends with them. She knew then by name too.

She quickly glanced around and noticed dining room tables all around with long white table clothes on them. They were nicely set with fine china and silver, crystal glasses at each setting, she also noticed there was a huge dance floor. Mark showed her to their table. He pulled out a chair for her to sit. She did and they looked at each other with passion. Mark seated himself next to her. There were two other table settings at the table. She noticed Glen and Rhoda coming over to sit with them has they sat themselves down, she felt Marks hand on her knee. "How are you both doing tonight," Glen asked his eyes sparkled at Leann. "We are fine, and you two," Mark looked at Glen and Rhoda. Leann surprised and taken back that Mark had spoken for her also. "We are doing fine," Glen looked at Rhoda . Everyone was starting to come over and say hi. Leann could feel Rhoda starring at her. Leann looked over and Rhoda's eyes were just crucifying her. She didn't know why Rhoda would be so angry but she didn't care she was with Mark.

The music started and everyone started to get up and dance or almost everyone. Steve was at the bar with a few others. Mark excused himself for a minute while Leann was left at the table alone. Sean started to approach the table. She smiled gracefully at him unaware that not to far away Mark was watching her. Sean reached the table with one hand on a chair. "Do you mind if I sit here," he asked. "No, go ahead," she replied in a charming voice. He sat down and just starred at her. She started to feel uncomfortable. "Your starring at me, why?"

"Oh, I'm sorry but you're so beautiful," he looked at her and smiled. Just then Mark arrived back with a glass of white wine for her and a glass of JD for him. He stood beside her. He put the glass of white wine in front of her, she looked up and saw he was smiling at her. He held the other glass of JD in his hand and placed the other hand on her shoulder gently squeezing.

"Yes, she is beautiful," Mark glaring at Sean. She took a sip of wine and looked up once again at Mark. She heard a slow tune start to play. "Shall we," her voice sweet and innocent. Mark looked down at her, his eyes no longer glared but were soft and alluring. He noticed the slow tune that played. He put his JD down, then gently took her by the hand and guided her out on the dance floor. She willingly followed behind him.

Has they reached the dance floor, Mark turned to face her. She saw him glow with delight that she was with him. Something she hadn't noticed before. He wrapped one of his huge strong arms around her waist. Her arm immediately laid upon his. With his other hand he took her other hand. They started to dance, Mark gently pulled her closer to him. He bowed his head down and whispered in her ear. "I am truly honored you decided to be my date." She couldn't see his face but she could feel his body next to her. "I am truly blessed to have a women of your beauty and grace with me tonight." She started to quiver a bit. She had never really been so flattered in all her life. She started to giggle. "I bet you say that to all the ladies," she giggled. Mark pulled her head up with one finger under her chin and looked at her. His eyes narrowed on to her. "No, I do not," he spoke in a serious voice. Just then Stephanie accidentally bumped into her. She was dancing with Jeff.

She heard Stephanie say in a whisper, "you're the first lady he's ever brought here, that's not counting his ex-wife." Leann seemed startled at first she looked up at Mark. "You've been married before," she asked. Mark chuckled and shook his head yes. She realized after all these months she really didn't know Mark. They finished their dance and returned to their table. Mark pulled out her chair like a true gentleman and waited for her to seat herself, then gently pushed the chair in a little then sat down beside her. She noticed there had been small menus placed at their table. Soon Glen and Rhoda sat themselves. She noticed that Glen didn't bother to pull the chair for Rhoda. She had to seat herself. She looked at Glen a little annoyed about it.

"What do you want beautiful," Mark smiled at Leann. She was in shock that he asked her what she wanted but beautiful added to it. Since she had gotten to Vegas he never once asked her what she wanted. She looked at him quite taken back by this. She was tongued tied at the moment. He started to move his chair closer to her. She looked back at the menu and pointed to a Caesar salad. "Is that all," he said surprisingly. "Yes, that's all," her voice graceful yet stern. "I am not that hungry, Sir Mark," Rhoda looked up from her menu and giggled. "Sir Mark," she said?"

"Leann you are to much," she laughed. Leann a little annoyed about what Rhoda had just said. "It's a sign of respect," Leann announced proudly. Rhoda looked surprised that she would say anything back. Glen looking at Rhonda. "It's just that I can't get over it," Rhoda said. "I think it's cute." Just then the waiter came over and took our orders. Naturally, Mark ordered for both of them, while Rhonda ordered for herself and Glen himself. Wouldn't you know it both men excused themselves leaving Leann and Rhoda alone. "How did you do it," Rhoda asked in amazement. Leann looking surprised at her. "Do what?"

"Mark!" Rhoda said looking at her puzzled. "Mark What," Leann said annoyed with the question. "How did you get Mark to treat you like a lady," Rhoda asked blushing a little. "He just does it," Leann said looking at her in astonishment. "Glen doesn't treat me that way anymore." Leann wanted to say yeah so I've noticed but she thought it best to keep that to herself.

The two had returned by now, everyone was being served including them. Mark sitting closer to her. She looked around at what everyone was having when she felt Marks hand under the table. He had uncrossed her legs and slide her dress to one side and had slide his hand between her thighs. She sat straight up in her chair. She was shocked to say the least. She looked down to find the long table cloth covering what was happening but still she quickly glanced around to see if anyone was noticing. She could feel his fingers closer to her wet pussy. She wanted to gasp. She reached down to grab his wrist and nudge him away but he would not respond to this. By now she knew her face was flush and afraid to look at anyone for fear they would be able to tell what was going on. She glanced up from the corner of her eye at Mark who sat there eating, laughing and talking with Glen. He glanced over at her and gave her one hell of an evil smile. His eyes seemed to dance with pure excitement at what he was doing to her. She tried to eat her salad but it was useless. She was starting to feel helpless and violated. Her muscles started to tense up. She wanted to yell out for help but was afraid to after all she was surrounded by his friends. She could feel her breathing get wild. She concentrated on her breathing not to let it get out of control. She could feel his hand rubbing her lace panties. She tried to get up but he held her fast.

Soon everyone was done eating. When their plates had gotten picked up, he removed his hand from between her thighs and put back the dress the way it was and crossed her legs. "You were awfully quite at dinner," Rhoda looking at Leann.

"Oh," she was almost afraid to look at her. "I am sorry, I must have been thinking," Leann smiled. "Awful deep thoughts," Mark smiled at her. She looked at Marks expression and it had not changed. Has if nothing happened. The music started to play again and Mark got up and took her by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. He never asked if she wanted to dance because if he had she would have told him no. Has they danced she asked "why are you doing this to me?" Her voice pleading for an answer. He smiled at her and said nothing, just watching her expression. They danced six or seven sets. Her feet started to ache from the high heeled shoes she was wearing. Mark noticed she was getting agitated at the whole matter. She suddenly snapped at him.

"I want to leave now," she demanded. People on the dance floor that were with in ear shot heard her. Marks eyes became narrow and stern upon her as if he was angry she had said or spoken to him that way and in that tone of voice. She didn't care, she glared back at him. "Are you going to take me back to the hotel or should I call a taxi," her lips tightened. The tone in her voice was that of anger. Everyone around her heard her. They were amazed to hear her like that. She had never lost her temper once since they have known her. She didn't care who heard her and what they thought. She wanted out of there and actually she wanted away from Mark. She felt used and violated. You must be tired his voice soften and he smiled at her. "Sure, I will take you back to the hotel. It's getting late."

She stopped noticing that her feet ached and throbbed as they got ready to leave and said their good byes to everyone. "Oh you have to play just once for us," Mick stated. She looked at Mick and in one breath she replied. "Sorry, Mick I am tired," her voice still filled with anger. "Maybe some other time," she forced a smile on her face. They turned to leave.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers