My Neighbor Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

By this time I must have been almost incoherent! I screamed at my lover, begging him, "Fuck me. Fuck me please. Don't ever stop. More, Please! Deeper! Harder! For the love of God, give it to me. Give it all to me!"

I am told that very few women orgasm on the fuck that breaks their cherry, but I did..., over and over. I bled like a stuck pig its true, but damn, it was all soooo gooood. Perhaps it was the size of his cock. Perhaps it was because I had waited and yearned for this for so long. Perhaps I was just getting even with my father. Or, perhaps I am just a born slut. Whatever it was, I was in heaven..., and forever hooked on really big pricks. From that day to this, I have never recovered from the way Eddie bred me that night and in the weeks that followed.

As I watched Peter fuck Becky that afternoon, I was so envious of her I could hardly stand it. Below me Peter was putting it to poor Becky with all his might. His fish had taken the bait and he was quick to set the hook. Becky was rolling her head from side to side as Peter stroked his long hard rod in and out of her stretched cunt. Almost immediately her screams announced the arrival of an orgasm. At least three more intense climaxes followed before Peter finished in her, and then rolled away to lay beside her. Both of them just lay there breathing hard. A dribble of his jism oozed from her hard used and distended cunt.

Peter grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head down to his suddenly soft penis. It was greasy now with their mutual fluids, but Becky didn't hesitate to do what he wanted. Almost gratefully she opened wide to swallow him down her throat as if she had been sucking a ten inch penis all her life.

The male meat Beck stuffed into her mouth was partially flaccid. It didn't stay that way very long. In only minutes, Peter began to regain his hard-on and Becky was making little mewing sounds as her head bobbed up and down on the erection that was growing in her throat. This was a woman no longer reluctant to play the whore. Her mouth was full of a male sex organ that was steadily growing bigger and firmer, a prick almost ready to pleasure her once more. Having him in her cunt again was all that mattered to her. This wreck of a once chaste and virtuous preacher's wife and mother was in heat, ready to do anything her stud demanded if only he would fuck her again with his great prick.

Once more hard and ready, Peter demanded that his helpless victim lay back and spread her legs for him a second time. This coupling was quieter and more sustained that the first. On top of her once more, he again insisted that she insert him into her pussy. This time Becky was quick to comply, but that simple submission was no longer enough for Peter. Now before he would pump his hips, or let her move hers, she had to beg him to fuck her as well. She did so willingly and with enthusiasm. She was his slut now, and eager to admit it if he would just reward her with more cock.

Satisfied that he had her total surrender, Pete began a slow deliberate piston stroke, driving his long tool deep into the frantic woman's core, and then withdrawing it at the same measured pace. I could hear Becky whimpering as her orgasms rolled over her, one after another. In a world all her own, she begged over and over for her lover to fuck her, and to keep on fucking her, in almost the same words I had used to plead with Eddie almost twenty five years ago.

It was a full fifteen to twenty minutes this time before Peter finished by straddling her neck and hand jacking his ejaculation into Becky's face. Still, Peter was not yet satisfied. He remained kneeling over her face with his great cock hanging down just above her mouth. Becky no longer needed to be asked. Still hungry for the male meat that had pleasured her so well, she raised her mouth to him and took his cock head between her lips. Eagerly she nibbled and sucked upon the big hard ridge around the glans until Peter was ready to fuck her for a third time.

For this encore, however, Becky would have to do the work. Peter laid on his back with his dick erect and ready. Becky stood directly over him looking down and carefully calculating her aim at the huge erection that was pointing upward at that vital spot between her spread legs. Slowly her knees bent and splayed as she lowered herself onto the male pole that waited below her pussy. As she neared her target, she paused for only an instant as her hand reached into her crotch to join them together. Once that great hard-on was solidly pegged inside the lips of her pussy, Becky resumed her gradual squat, slowly enveloping him until she was fully impaled.

I could remember how good it felt to sit down like that on a long slippery cock. Yet, I was amazed how easily Becky took a penis in her cunt that was every bit as large as one of those exaggerated dildos sold in sex shops. With all that dick buried deep in her belly, I'm sure Becky must have been on fire, yet she sat there quietly at first as if enjoying the sensation of her sex being pried apart by such an oversized male tool. Her new lover was patient with her mood. He reached up and began to play with her boobs, concentrating on her nipples, twisting them cruelly.

Then, as if triggered by this new sensation in her tits, Becky began to use her thighs as springs, slowly bouncing up and down on the masculine peg that held her captive. Faster and faster she pumped herself on that cock, sliding up and down, up and down, all the while babbling incoherently. Despite the heat of his partners passion, Peter demonstrated an awesome control over his own pleasure. With stamina like I have never seen before, he withstood this impassioned assault upon his cock for minute after minute as I watched in disbelief. Finally, however, just as the muscles in poor Becky's legs began to tremble, and it seemed she was near collapse, he filled her pussy with his third load of the afternoon.

Becky rolled away from him and lay quietly on the pool deck as her orgasms subsided. Finally she sat up weeping. Her passion spent, Becky had no illusions, and no excuses, about how her life had just changed. She had not only just been fucked by a stranger, she had begged him for it, and then stuffed his cock into her pussy with her own hands.

Heavy guilt fell over Becky like a cloud as she tried to explain to Peter that they could never repeat what they had just done; how she had a good husband who loved her; and children who, if they only knew, would never speak to their mother again. She said that she was a sinner, a loose woman, and that she would probably go to Hell because of this. She began to cry harder as she passionately confessed to him how ashamed she was. What she had just done must never happen again.

Peter said he understood, and that he still 'respected' her despite what had 'just happened' between them. Everything he said was bullshit. He knew, and I knew, that all this 'post fuck remorse' was meaningless. The old Rebecca Angle, the prim and proper teacher and preachers wife, was gone forever. In her stead, there was a new Rebecca Angle, a red headed slut with big boobs and meaty thighs who was forever hooked on Peter's big cock. Once hooked, an addict will always returns to his or her weakness. Becky would soon come back to hers. Not only she would fuck Peter Carr again, she would do so on any terms Peter demanded.

God help her!

Sure enough, two days later, there she was, naked with him in the pool again. That scene repeated itself almost ever week day afternoon for about a week and a half. All that time I watched as they sucked and fucked each other like a couple of teenagers. It was clear that Becky had lost control of herself and the situation.

Once she spent all night in his bed. I can't imagine what lie she told her husband to arrange that. That night Peter left the light on (purposely so that I would watch as I now know). Well I did watch. I watched as Peter fucked her mouth, her pussy, and in the ass for the first time. I'm sure Becky had never before in her life even considered such a thing.

As her will to resist eroded, she became more and more submissive to Peter's kinky and abusive demands. Now totally his love slave, at his command she regularly crawled across his knees to be spanked for some misdemeanor, real or imagined. I knew from experience that it wouldn't be long before Peter's open hand would be replaced with a belt, a crop or a whip.

One day I had been shopping in the early afternoon and I was late looking in on my neighbor and his mistress. Becky was by then already buck naked sitting on the side of the pool, and Peter was standing hip deep in the water between her spread legs making a meal out her pussy.

I opened my window a bit so that I could hear as well as see what was going on. Becky was whimpering in delight at what he was doing to her. She was trying her best she not to be so loud as to attract attention, but she was certainly making it quite clear what she wanted done to her.

"Please don't stop; Lick me there; Keep on licking me there..., Lick my clit, damn you. I'm going to cum, lick me you horny sexy bastard, make me cum."

In reply he raised his head from Becky's crotch, plunged all four fingers into her pussy and demanded her surrender.

"Tell me what you are, preacher's wife!! Admit it or I won't fuck you!"

Peter never let Becky forget who was boss. He almost always refused to fuck his poor captive until she told him how badly she wanted his cock. It was the regular price Peter made her pay every time she was privileged to use his dick. Becky's answer came in a hoarse whisper from a script that was by then well rehearsed.

"I'm a whore...,your whore Peter! You own me! I am your cunt slave, your slut, your whore! When you are between my legs I am the whore of Babylon in the service of your cock. My pussy, my ass, my mouth, they belong to you. Use them as you please. Fuck me in any hole..., but you must fuck me."

"I am a slave to your great penis. Please ..., Please, give it to me..., stick it in me..., split me open..., fuck my mouth, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, ram it in as deep as you can..., fuck me until I can stand it no more. When you're done, let me clean you in my mouth. I love your taste all mixed with my cunt juice. I'll make it good for you I promise..., just don't tease me like this and make me say these awful things."

Poor Becky was in tears by the time she finished her pathetic mind-washed and programmed babble. Peter must have been satisfied with her obedience because pulled himself out of the water and laid her on her back on the cement pool deck. He took her without a towel or a blanket to protect her poor backside from the harsh tile. He fucked her hard too, pounding his cock in and out without mercy. I wondered as I watched how Becky was going to explain her raw butt to her husband.

She wasn't concerned about her husband right then tho. Once that cock was in her, she forgot about everything except the man meat that filled her. As the waves of orgasms washed over her, she was not in the least bashful about announcing what she wanted from her lover. Peter worked her long and hard before he let himself cum, but eventually the time came (as it always does with every man), and he spurted his jism into her vagina.

He rolled off of her then. I heard her sigh "My God, Peter, but that was soooo gooood".

His response was to grab her by the hair & pull her head down to his cock slippery with cum and pussy juice.

"Suck me Whore!"

I remembered how Eddie Farmer used to make me do that after he had fucked me. Like Peter, he was neither gentle or loving in his demand that I take the penis that had just pleasured my cunt into my mouth. It demeaned me to have to do it, but at the same time, I loved feeling him become hard again against my tongue knowing that in a few minutes he might fuck me again.

Today, however, Becky was not so grateful a slut as I had been. I had never seen her resist sucking him clean before, but this time she inexplicably whimpered in protest and tried to pull away. Pete did not accept this revolt gracefully. He grabbed a handful of hair and cruelly forced Becky's disobedient head down to his penis, but again she tried to pull away from the servile task he demanded. Her resistance seemed only to excite the horny in Peter, however. I could see him growing stiff just from the poor woman's refusal. With a jerk of her head he drove his hardening prick down her throat. Becky would suck his dirty cock or else!

I heard him yell at her. "Suck me slut! I have another load for you. This one you are going to eat. Eat me, damn you! Swallow my cock and drink my cum.., suck me off you whore before I take my belt to your fat ass"

Voluntarily or otherwise, Becky began to service the fat male rod that had been forced down her throat. Her head was bobbing up and down and slurping sounds were coming from her mouth. Peter never turned loose of her hair. Whenever her effort slowed, I could see the muscles of his arm tighten as he yanked her down on his cock, driving even more of its length down her throat. Finally, his expression changed, and from the corners of Becky's mouth white globs of cum leaked out and hung from her chin in long strings. Peter kept his grip in her hair and made her keep her head in his crotch for a long time as his now flaccid sex organ soaked in the saliva of her mouth.

"Clean me!" he ordered, and Becky dutifully went to work licking the cum out of his pubic hair and off his belly.

Long minutes went by. Finally, he pulled the woman off him, and as they both stood up, he snarled his orders.

"Be here at 7 next Tuesday night, bitch. I've have some business associates coming by for drinks. As horny a bunch as you have ever met, they will flat wear out your red headed pussy. You're gonna love it."

Rebecca protested immediately. "No, Peter, don't make me do that. I told you before I just can't do that. You know how difficult all this is for me. I may have given you every right to call me your slut, but that's only for you. I'm not some trailer trash whore who goes around screwing strangers."

Anger flashed across Peter's face and his reply came out bitter and snarling.

"Listen slut! Let's get it straight who the boss is around here. You will fuck anybody I tell you to. That's what makes you my whore. It's tit for tat you might say. You show my horny friends a good time, and I show your horny cunt a good time..., otherwise hit the road bitch."

Becky tried once more to say no, but Peter would have none of it. He grabbed her by her nipples and yanked hard, pulling her to him. His voice was livid with anger!

"Shut up, God damn it. You are going to be here Tuesday night, ready to put out, and that is that! Either you take care of my friends, or get your fat ass out of my sight. Go on home if you want, and see if that whimp preacher you're married to can give you ten inches of what you need."

"All right," Becky began so quietly I almost couldn't make out what she was saying.

"All right! We both know how weak I am. I've let you overwhelm me with pleasures of the flesh. As ashamed I am of myself, you're right. I am a whore, not even an honest whore at that. An honest whore sells herself for money at least, while I cheat on a good husband for nothing but my own pleasure. It is only right that I pay the price for my iniquity, but if I am a whore, you are nothing but a pimp. I didn't understand that before, but now I do. Yet what is a whore without a pimp? Its the law of the brothel. A whore must have a pimp to tell her who to fuck. Well then my pimp, bring on your friends. Give them your whore to fuck. Whore that I am, I will play my part. I will get them off, every one of them."

With that the poor woman collected the discarded pieces of her bikini from the pool deck and went into the house without another word. I couldn't tell for certain if she was crying, but despair had settled around her like a cloud. I knew exactly how she felt.

I knew because I had been through it with Eddie Farmer. I can never forget the horror of that night. I had refused to go at first. Then Eddie stripped me naked, tied me face down across a coffee table, and beat me with an electric extension cord in front of his fraternity brothers. I was humiliated, and I hurt terribly, but like Becky it was only when Eddie threatened to take his cock away from me that I finally agreed to fuck his friends.

Eddie drove us along a dark and lonely road through dense pine woods to where three of his trashy friends were waiting in a cabin off in the middle of nowhere. I wept all the way there. When we arrived, all three of them were already drunk and naked. Eddie soon joined them, and they all became drunker yet as the night went on with Eddie becoming the drunkest of all.

Eddie made me take off my clothes and get on my knees. One by one, while the others watched, I sucked the four of them off...and then..., and then I sucked them hard again. One at a time I mounted their pricks and rode them hard, bouncing up and down, my tits flopping, my hair flying. I didn't care. All that mattered was that if I did what Eddie wanted, he would keep on fucking me with that big dick.

And, Oh, God yes, there is more. I took them two at a time, one in my ass and another in my pussy. Then I would suck on the cock of the third one. It shamed me then and it shames me now, but I orgasmed over and over again on the erections of those awful boys. I couldn't help myself. Publicly whipped with an electric cord, then forced to play the whore, my deepest submissive desires had been fanned into a firestorm. I was a frenzied bitch in heat, desperate to get myself off, as one by one my tormentors filled my distended and abused pussy and ass hole with warm sperm.

A woman gang banged is woman hopelessly enslaved by her passion to be filled with male meat. I couldn't bear to see what happened to poor Becky that next Tuesday. I had Alvin take me out to dinner and then to the late movie. When we got home the Carr house was dark. I guessed that Peter's buddies already had their fill of Becky and had gone home.

Thank God! I wouldn't have been able to resist watching..., and I would have been devastated by what I saw.

* * * * *

This is a story that did pretty well at another site. I thought I would bring it to Literotica to see if the readers here would enjoy it. As always, it is only by your vote and feedback that I can tell if you are really out there in cyber space. Its not always easy to write these stories, and its very important to me to know you are reading and enjoying them. Please vote, and I will answer any feedback if you will include your correct e-mail address. Please...at least vote. I await your opinion.

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers