My Neighbor Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Drown she just might," I thought. That was an awfully big load from an awfully big cock.

"All right girls, that'll about do it for ol' Pete today," Peter announced as he stood up from Becky.

I lifted my from between her legs and looked inquiringly at the man to whom I had so completely surrendered myself.

"Take a dip in the pool to cool off and get dressed," he told us. "Then go on home. Your pussies have my permission to service you own husband's pricks tonight."

"But..., but..., you promised to fuck me again before I went home." Rebecca was whining, on the verge of tears.

Peter ignored her complaint, picked up his discarded swimming suit and started toward his back door.

"God damn you, Pete Carr, you come back here." Becky words were angry. "I helped you fuck Melanie just like you said. You didn't say anything then about licking her pussy clean when you finished, but I did that too..., It may not have been my choice, but I ate your blond whore's dirty cunt, and I let her eat me besides..., I didn't want to, I'm ashamed of what I did and of the way I acted, but I did it. I have earned what you promised me."

"Why you horny old slut you," Peter interrupted, spinning around on his heels, his face livid with anger. "I promised to fuck you, and I did..., I fucked your mouth. If that wasn't good enough for you go on home and spread your legs for that whimp preacher husband of yours. I'll bet his five inches of holy rod is downright hungry for some of your hot pussy. A little bird has told me that Reverend Angle is a lot hornier a man than you seem to think."

Peter smiled knowingly as he made that last remark about Becky's husband. He seemed to be hinting at something that Becky knew nothing about, and I could see that it both puzzled and upset her.

"And just what do you mean by that?" Becky was quick to ask.

"Well, maybe nothing at all..., and then again, maybe I know something you don't," Peter answered.

"Any way, what are you complaining about. You got your rocks off big time on Melanie's tongue didn't you? If you want a dick in you as bad as all that, it might be a good idea to let your husband use your fat ass some. Just because he doesn't have as big a cock as I do, doesn't make him an eunuch. He probably needs to get laid now and then as much a the next guy. When was the last time you let him between your legs? I'll bet he doesn't even know that lately you have been keeping your cunt shaved as slick a baby's ass."

Continuing, Peter smiled evilly, "So he doesn't get you off the way I do. Maybe he could learn. He just doesn't understand you like I do. He thinks you are a nice Christian lady, pure in thought and deed. If he knew what a horny slut you really are he might lay you better. Perhaps I should drop by some evening after supper. You and I could demonstrate for him..., kind of show your talents off, as it were.

Let's see, we could start with you naked and on your knees sucking me off. I'm sure your husband has no idea what a great little cocksucker his wife is. What do you think he will say when he sees you swallow my cum? Do you ever do that for him Rebecca? Do you ever suck him off and swallow his load. Tell me! Do you?"

In my own imagination I could picture my friend kneeling naked and sucking on Peter's big cock while her husband watched. I could tell by the troubled look on her face that Becky was having the same vision, and she was not at all sure that Peter's talk was just an idle threat. Peter was such a powerful personality, nothing seemed impossible to him. However remote the chance might be that he would put her through such a humiliating display, his threat was sufficient to silence Becky's demand that Peter fuck her pussy once more today.

Chastised, Becky dived into the pool. I was right behind her.

On his way in his back door Peter turned and said to us, "Have a nice evening ladies. I enjoyed our afternoon together. I trust I will see you both back here tomorrow afternoon."

Becky and I both knew that was not an invitation but an order. We would both be back as demanded of course. Peter's cock was our addiction, and our hungry cunts would not give him up. Depressed by the understanding of our plight, we each dressed slowly, and lost in our own thoughts we did not speak. Without so much as a good night to each other, we departed through the side gate, Becky to her car, and me to my front door.

* * * * *

Now boys and girls don't you dare go away without at least voting. There will be a drawing for those who vote (a double chance for those who send feedback). The male winner will have his choice of Melanie or Rebecca for a weekend. For the woman winner, the prize will be Peter J. Carr himself as their new neighbor. Well maybe not quite. Melanie and Rebecca are fictional, but Pete Carr is quite real. He was a college fraternity brother of mine and my roommate for a year. I know he would be proud to live next door to one of you sexy ladies (true, Pete's a little long in the tooth now, but if I know old Pete, he's still willing and hasn't slowed down any).

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers