My Neighbor Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Pretty raw stuff, huh? I said I would do 'anything', and Fred certainly took me at my word. After that, between servicing Fred and his blond tramp, and whoring for his friends and clients, my sex life was on a big roll, but God forgive me, I was loving every bit of it. The problem was, the more cock I got the more I wanted, and even Fred and his clients weren't enough. Those white guys weren't hung anything like Ralph and Harvey. What I needed was a long black dong that would stretch my cunt."

"The very next day after those three dinner guests fucked me half to death, I slipped over here for a quickie with Harvey. It wasn't nearly enough. Addicted as I was to his big honky-woman tamer, I kept coming back for more. I couldn't help myself. Fred caught me of course, and he felt cheated. He tied me face down on the coffee table and whipped my poor ass till it was raw, but I refused to repent. Fred didn't much care who I screwed. I wasn't really his wife anymore, but I was 'his whore,' and he figured that there should be something in it for him every time I got dicked."

"Trust Fred to find a way to make a profit from everything. A week or so after my beating Fred paid your friend Peter Carr a visit. I don't know the details but Harvey is Carr's buddy, and Carr has friends with money and influence who invest heavily in real estate. In exchange for easy access to these people, Fred "leases" me to Carr who "subleases" me to Harvey. Harvey, and sometimes Peter, use me any time my kids don't need me, and Fred doesn't have some other assignment for my hot pussy.

Oh, yeah! I'm a well used whore these days. Fred, and his slut mistress, the gray flannel suits Fred lets use my ass, Harvey and Harvey's friends, they are all pretty rough on me, but damn, these days I'm wet and horny all the time. Without any choice about who fucks me or when, I can have all the cock I want without feeling guilty about it. Even the humiliating things I have to do for Fred turn me on, and, God, you already know what Harvey's big Arkansas black snake can do for a woman. So what if my ass belongs to Fred and that big mean black bastard who fucked you this morning. So what that I am a slut, a sex toy, a female plaything, a sex slave. I'm willing. As long as I get fucked often and well, I don't much care what they do to me. "

"Well, I guess you don't have much doubt about that. You saw the way Harvey makes me play the humble slave girl when I suck him off. He almost always makes me do that before he will stick it to me. I guess he thinks it evens the score a little for a nigger to own a white female slave, and make her grovel at his feet. Well, I don't care about racial politics. I need that big black stud to fuck me with his foot long dick, and if I have to play the slave to get it, so be it! Anyway it turns me on to be submissive like that."

"And that submissive streak works pretty much the same way with Fred. To be forced lay on the floor beside and watch him fuck his tramp mistress in my own bed would be just awful..., except for the way it sends me into heat. The more my bastard husband humiliates me, the more I enjoy his cock. As master and slave, we have had the best sex of our married lives. And, as far as being made to prostitute myself to his clients is concerned, well, the truth is that playing the whore is a turn on. Anyway, neither Fred nor Harvey give me any choice. They beat me whenever I resist. Why should I be defensive about something I can't do anything about?"

***************

Dottie was quiet as she ended her story.

"Well, that's about it, Melanie." She paused, and then added. "This morning you saw on my knees sucking a black man's cock. I know how that must have looked, and what you must have thought, but I hope you can understand and forgive me. I may be a slut and whore, but it isn't all my fault. I had a bad itch in my pussy, something that happens to a lot of women. It was my bad luck that while I was getting it scratched, things got out of hand. Otherwise I would be just another frustrated housewife cheating on a husband who is also cheating on her."

Then came the question I dreaded. "What about you?" she asked. "You haven't been exactly faithful to my father today. How did you get into this picture?"

She had bared her soul to me, and as a sister in pain, I could do no less. I confessed the whole thing..., about Eddie Farmer, about watching Peter and how he seduced poor Becky Angle, and how when he finally waved that big prick under my nose, I had melted like an ice cream cone on hot day. I admitted that I had that same itch in my pussy that she did, and Peter had taken advantage of it to turn me into a nympho slut.

"We are lot alike you and I," I told her. "We both have that submissive streak that makes us an easy mark for any dominant male with a big prick. Like you, I don't believe we should be held responsible for something we can't help."

"You won't tell dad about me will you?" Dottie asked pleadingly.

"Of course not," I replied, "but its sure to get back to him someday, somehow..., and about me too. In fact I'm scared to death that Peter will tell him just to show his authority over me and humiliate me further.

"Surely he wouldn't!" Dottie exclaimed.

"Oh but he would. It would be just like him, and he has already threatened as much. He had his cock buried to his balls in my ass when he described how he would make me suck and fuck him in front of Alvin. I have heard him threaten poor Becky several times that he would do with the same thing with her in front of her husband. Oh yeah," I added, "he gets a kick out of humbling his women, and he knows all the tricks about how to do that best."

Dottie could only shake her head in wonder, and it was right at that moment that the door bell rang. It was the caterers arriving with tonight's goodies. We spent the rest of the afternoon helping them set up the bar and buffet for the evening's party. At six thirty the first guests arrived. It was Joe Palmer and his wife. They were parishioners of church where the Revered Angle was preacher, and where she served as the organist.

I hardly knew either of them and I had no idea what he why they had been invited. They seemed surprised to see us too, and more than a little taken back at our collars and skimpy outfits. We got them each a drink and they sat quietly sipping on it until just after seven when Peter and Harvey returned. Right behind them the door bell ran once again.

It was Becky..., and with her was the Right Reverend Robert Angle. She was dressed in shorts with a halter top. Bare legs and bare midriff, and beautifully made up, she was gorgeous, but her eyes had the terrified look of a deer caught in a hunters search light.

"God Damn," I thought, "now the shit is gonna hit the fan for sure."

* * * * *

To find out about that fan, VOTE and let me hear that you want another chapter. Your vote, that's the only fee for the story. I try to answer your mail and I'm always on the lookout for fresh ideas. On that line, Elizabeth (45) call home and leave your number.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers