My Neighbor Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Robert, he fucks my ass!! He lays me face down with a pillow under my hips. He insists that I reach back and hold my cheeks apart, offering him my rectum to fill with his hard-on. He lays on my bare back, reaches under me and squeezes my tits as he drives himself into my ass up to his balls. My butt is so stretched and full I can hardly stand it, and I can feel my tissues clinching and grabbing at his cock as he pumps it in and out my tight hole. I am so ashamed Robert, but can't help but orgasm when his hot man cream finally squirts inside my bowel."

"Yes Robert, he fucks my breasts!! He sits on my chest, insisting that my hands press my boobs together until my nipples touch around his cock. Then he uses my tit flesh to jack himself off into my face and open mouth."

"And, oh God forgive me, Robert, he prostitutes me. It is not enough that he has turned me into his slut, he has made a whore of me as well. He has friends over and gives me to them for a gang bang. I have no choice but to let them fuck and abuse me. Peter makes me take all those strange cocks in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass, sometimes all at the same time."

"Melanie over there, Robert, she is no better than I..., she is Peter's slut too, and he makes me suck his cum out of her slit after he has fucked her. Or, he makes me eat her pussy while he is fucking her ass. Or, she and I must do a 69, each of us sucking the other's cunt while he watches and says nasty dirty things about us and about what we are doing. "

"And, oh yes Robert, he beats me!! If I refuse anything he demands, he hangs me from the gym bar and lashes me from head to toe with a limber switch. He will not stop until I humble myself with promises that I am his slut, his bitch, his whore." "So you see Robert, being a sex slave will be nothing new for me. Of course, I will service the Palmers in anyway that pleasures them. Why not? They couldn't possibly make me do anything Peter already hasn't done to me. It will shame me to have you watch and listen as Joe and Susan make me do dirty erotic things, but I will make me hot as well. I am such a whore now. Anyway, surely you can understand. If I don't do these things not only will Peter beat me. Worse than that, he will refuse to fuck me..., and that I could not stand."

"You see, Robert..., may God forgive me..., I must have his cock. Nothing else matters anymore. Although he has fucked me, shamed me, and abused me, he has also given me huge soul rendering orgasms, the orgasms that every woman yearns for. Peter and his big cock have made a slut of me I'm afraid, but I would not have it otherwise. I daydream all the time about the next time Peter will shove his big thing in me. Here I am, on my knees, my tits on display, his cock in my hand, ashamed that I must tell you all this, yet even now my pussy is wet and aching to have him in me. Every waking moment now, I want nothing else. If he will only fuck me with his big cock, I don't care who else gets a piece of me, the more the merrier."

"Good, Becky, that's enough!" Peter interrupted the poor woman at his feet, obviously pleased with her performance. "I think your husband gets the idea. You may put me in your mouth for just a moment, but not too long tho. I can't be walking around with a hard on. After you have returned me to inside my fly, strip off the rest of your clothes. I'm sure that shortly Joe will be more than willing feed your hungry pussy."

Becky with loving care wrapped her lips around the head of Peter's penis, sucked for a long half minute, before giving it a final kiss and returning it to his pants, still soft but glistening with moisture from her mouth.

"You see, Reverend" Peter said as he looked past the woman at his feet toward Robert Archer. "you are not the only one who has fallen from grace. It seems that Rebecca is no more innocent of the deadly sin of lust than you are. Perhaps it is fitting after all that she joins you as a partner in penitence."

"Well, the time has come to begin." Peter's tone became harsh and biting as he commanded, "strip you baby fucking piece dirt, and beg Susan Palmer for your life."

Then turning to Susan, Peter 'suggested' to her, "An executioner is always stripped to the waist. You should do the same, or better still, take all your clothes off. You will need to anyway when the time comes for Robert to eat your cunt. You too Joe. You need to be naked and ready when it is Becky's time to suck you into a hard-on for the Reverend's ass rape."

Susan blushed a fiery red, but she dutifully began to undress and Joe did the same. What a remarkable man Peter is. I marveled at the way he could have this straight laced yuppie couple strip themselves right in front of us. I must admit, however, that I was all eyeballs, curious as I was to see what the nude Joe and Susan Palmers looked like.

It turned out that a naked Susan was pretty much what I thought she would be, a tall woman, thin and angular, without much in the way of tits. Her long legs were unexpectedly shapely, however, and a neatly trimmed dark black bush between her legs hinted at a sexual interest and experience that I hadn't anticipated. Joe was broad, all muscle, built like a bull, and hung like one as well. Becky was going to have a good time with Joe.

By the time the Palmers finished undressing, a tearful Reverend Robert Angle had also stripped at Peter's command and was already kneeling at their feet. He knew what was expected of him and the penalty for failure. The distressed man began to beg pitifully, but eloquently, as tears ran down his face. I dare say he never gave a more heartfelt sermon.

"Please, Please, Susan," he began. "Please beat me. I am your slave. I will serve you in every way. Beat me, torture me, cleanse me of my sin. Let my pain be your pleasure and earn your forgiveness."

"Not on your life you God damned toady," Susan commanded. "I may beat you, but I God damn well don't want to hear about forgiveness. Lock your fingers behind your head and spread your knees. Let me feel that pitiful little cock. Perhaps that will tell me if you are really sorry for what you did to Samantha."

The preacher scrambled to assumed the posture of a prisoner, and exposed his privates to his female tormentor. Susan bent down from her chair and with one hand she reached out and gripped a penis that was just beginning to become hard. Firmly squeezing this short stem of the preacher's his manhood, she began to jack its foreskin back and forth over the head.

"You are getting an erection preacher," Susan told him. "If you are really sorry for fucking my daughter, why is your worthless little pecker getting hard in her mother's hand?

"God forgive me," Robert Archer whimpered. "You are masturbating me. Please stop. I can't help myself! I can't stand it! If you keep it up, I'm likely to cum."

"Don't you dare shoot your scum, you miserable child molester," Susan answered, "This pitiful excuse for a cock belongs to me now and I'll play with it anytime I please, and it won't cum until I say so. Before this is over Joe and I are going to teach you some control. Maybe our lessons will help keep you out of the pants of young girls. But enough of your problems! Tell me, what ARE you good for? Why should I even bother with you? Your dick is small, and you obviously haven't the control to satisfy a grown woman. What then can you do to pleasure me and service my pussy?"

Pale as a ghost, the Reverend begged in his fear. "Ma'am, I may not have much, but what I have will serve you well. True, my pecker is small, but I know how to use it, and I eat a pussy better than almost anybody. I will lick your slit like it has never been licked before. Put me to the test! You'll see. Even while your husband is buggering my rectum, I will not forget my duty. My mouth and tongue will get you off long before he cums in my ass."

Still pleading for his life, the Reverend continued, "I promise that your clit has never had the kind of attention I will give it. I will suck that little sensitive nub out from under its hood, and nibble on it with my lips. I will bite it gently, and then suck the pain away. I promise you many orgasms from only my tongue on your clit. If you want, of course you can play with my cock as I eat you, and of course I expect you to cum in my face. Think what fun it will be to tease me to an erection, and then deny me the relief of either your hand or your sweet pussy. Or perhaps you will want your pussy to taste my cock just long enough for your relief, but not long enough for my own, Oh but that would be so painful for me, and you would watch me as I suffered from aching blue balls unable to ease my torment with an ejaculation. All that and more, whatever pleases you, I will do for you."

"You lying piece of shit," was Susan's harsh reply. "You can bet your balls that if and when I have you fuck me, you had better not cum in me, even though I doubt you can hold back. Even this minute, with nothing by my fingers around your miserable short stick, I can feel you your pecker throbbing in my hand. You're right on the edge, ready to spit your male slime into my hand just like you did in my daughters pussy. What good are you to me? You'd shoot your wad in me for sure, probably before you got me off. Shit, Joe! I think we'd better call the cops."

"You must not call the police." Robert shrieked in his depression. "I am your slave, your willing slave. You have a right to your vengeance, I admit that. Good God, I am offering myself to be beaten, to be abused as your slave. I accept the pain. I accept the humiliation. I swear I will get you off. I swear I will not cum in you. Whatever you want."

Panic was fast overwhelming the poor preacher as Susan continued to shake her head no. "What more can I do? I'm giving you my wife for God's sake. She is beautiful, and a great piece of ass. Take her! Do as you will with her. Use her! Beat her! Abuse and humiliate her! The same with me. Becky and I will serve you both well, and you will have your vengeance. Think about my pain when you use my wife. I will know that she is your whore because of my sin, my weakness. Think how humiliating it will be for me to get on my knees and beg you Joe, 'to please fuck my wife.' And when you are done, think of my shame as I must lick her hole clean of your cum. For you Susan, I swear you won't be left an unsatisfied spectator while Joe is fucking my wife. I will attend your pussy with my finger and my tongue, or if you prefer, I will be sucking your nipples. I promise you will get off at the same time Joe does. And all the while I will be in such pain that you will both enjoy yourselves all the more. Please give me a chance. I promise I will atone for my sins."

"Well, Joe, what do you think," Susan asked. "Is that sincere, or what? Shall we start?"

"Yeah, what the shit. Let's start!

-------------------------------------------------

Reverend Archer' Penitence

In almost no time at all the Palmers had poor Robert Archer standing under the gym bar with his legs spread and held there by a short pole cuffed to an ankle at each end. The height of the gym bar had been adjusted so that although his feet were solidly on the floor, his arms were stretched over his head by a pair of handcuffs looped over the bar. It was a clever restraint, one that left the poor bastard's privates hanging exposed and defenseless at the split between his legs. Reverend Archer began to whimper as he realized how completely open and vulnerable his cock and balls were to a naked Susan Palmer who was swishing a limber whipping cane thru the air right in his face.

Archer had known he was to be cruelly whipped. Until now, however, it had not occurred to him that those tender body parts between his legs might be a target for Susan's cane. Only now did he comprehend the extreme punishment and terrible pain Samantha's vengeful mother might have in mind, but it was too late to bargain or protest. Naked and helpless, his legs spread and his arms chained over his head, he could only whimper in fearful anticipation of what was to come.

Susan's first five blows with the cane were conventional enough. The first one landed on the back of his thighs, and the second across his ass. The next three all landed in front, below his belly button, each one coming a little closer to his exposed prick and gonads than the one before. The tortured preacher screamed in pain, and pleaded for mercy from what was plainly yet to come.

"Please, please, Oh God, Please, don't, don't," he begged.

"Oh don't be such a baby," Susan sneered at him. "Don't do what scum? Afraid I might hit that dirty little cock of yours? Why shouldn't I? A lick or two there will be good for your morals. Next time you won't be so eager to stick that thing in the pussy of a young girl. Indeed, with luck, and if I can hit you hard enough, maybe you won't be able to stick it in ANYBODY ever again."

With that Susan flicked his soft cock with the end of her cane. Robert winced, and trembled in terror at what might happen next.

Susan, however, was enjoying her game of cat and mouse and was in no hurry. "But, hell, it won't be any loss. You're not any use to a real woman anyway. Look at you! Without some young thing to take advantage of, you can't even get it up. How DO you find it to pee? There's hardly anything there. How can I even hit something that small."

Susan's sarcasm deepened as she asked snidely, "Do you need a little encouragement you daughter fucking son of a bitch? How about the feel of a real honest-to-god grown woman's body?"

Susan stepped forward to press her nude body against his, and began to move rubbing her bare flesh over his. Beginning with her tits against his chest, she wiggled and squirmed, always in firm contact with he helpless victim from shoulders to thigh, until she worked her way around to his back. There she wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him close, squeezing him tightly so that her small tits pressed hard against his bare back. For a long time she held him like that, slowly gyrating her body from the top down to make sure he felt her pointed nipples in his back, and her belly and pubic hair against his buttocks. Reaching down into his crotch with one hand, she gripped his short dick and began to masturbate it slowly. The preacher's member had already begun to come to life, and the stimulation of the female fingers had an immediate and dramatic effect. Even so, however, Susan continued to relentlessly jack the hardening penis in her hand.

"Does that feel good? Want to fuck me? You'd like to cum wouldn't you?' Susan taunted her prey. "Well you'd God damned better not if you want any skin left on your ass."

Susan, however, was not finished. She had yet another level of sexual torment to add to the suffering of her already over stimulated captive. Releasing her hug but not his penis, and with her tits still pressed against him, she slid back around to his front. There she dropped to one knee and wrapped her lips around a cock already well on its way to being fully hard and erect. For long moments, she sucked hard on his member, then momentarily interrupting her caress, she looked up at him and said, "Don't you dare cum in my mouth you bastard. Cum in my mouth and I'll beat your balls until they fall off."

Anyone could see how close Reverend Archer was to a climax. Susan's threat of what would happen if he ejaculated left him in a tortured dilemma. I could see him grit his teeth in determination, but his knees were sagging under him. He was repeating a pitiful plea, hopelessly and endlessly, "Please, please...,No, no, stop, I can't hold it, please...,"

"Oh but you can. At least you'd better, " Susan said as she stood. Now that's better," Susan said as she returned to her feet, proud of the quivering hard-on that jutted from the Reverend's groin. "Bless Pat, you are a male after all aren't you? Is this the dirty little thing you stuck in my daughters pussy?"

`There was a pause as Reverend Archer, engrossed as he was in holding back his ejaculation, struggled to find a response that would satisfy his tormentor.

Susan was in his face, nose to nose with him as she screamed, "Answer me you scum bag!"

"Yes!" was the brief and barely audible reply

"I can't hear you scum bag, and It's 'yes ma'am Miss Susan' to you," Susan yelled and punctuated her point with two quick cuts with her cane across his ass.

Robert's reply came quickly and this time quite loudly, "Yes ma'am Miss Susan! I'm so sorry for what I did to Samantha. Please forgive me Miss Susan. It will never happen again, I swear. "

"Your damn right it won't, you dirt bag," Susan screamed at him. I'm going to see to that right now." Her threat was hardly out before she brought her cane down hard on top of his erect penis. His scream of pain was that of a wounded animal, but before collapsing, a spurt of cum shot from the end of that tortured tube of male flesh and landed at least two feet away.

"Oh God," he pleaded, "Please don't hit me there again. Anywhere else, Please! I'll do anything you say, anything, just don't hit my penis again."

"Oh shut up, you sissy," Susan replied, "I can't hit your pecker anymore. That pitiful excuse for a cock has run off to hide inside your belly. There's nothing left down there but a little soft knob and your testicles. See you've learned something already. You wouldn't be in this fix if you had kept the damn thing soft and up your belly in the first place. Anyway, God damn you! I'll hit you anywhere I want, and if your little prick is going to run away like that, I'll just have to whip some other tender spot. There's always your balls. Besides, you came without my permission. Your balls ought to pay for having no more control than that.

"Oh God No, Susan," Robert begged his tormentor. "Please, punish me. I deserve it, but on my ass, my back, my legs. Don't hit my poor balls. Not my poor cock again either. I'll die of pain if you hit me there."

"Oh, all right, you fucking baby. If not your balls, let's see how well the rest of your worthless body takes a little pain."

With that Susan laid into the poor preacher with a will, lashing him severely up and down his back and ass, his belly, and front and back of his thighs. Each strike left an angry red welt to mark the spot of the poor man's agony. When she was finally done, Robert Angle's legs had given way and his weight was hanging almost entirely on his arms. He was weeping hysterically.

"Come on now, Reverend," Susan told him, "You're not all that hurt. Let momma kiss it and make it well before I let you eat my cunt." With that she dropped to her knees and began to suck him once more. Amazingly enough, that poor abused pecker began to respond, and within only minutes, it was swollen and hard once more.

"All right scum bag," Susan announced. "Joe is going to take you down now. It's time for you to eat me, but let me warn you, if you don't keep that hard-on, I'm going to think you don't like the way I taste. On the other hand, if you cum it must be because you are thinking dirty thoughts about fucking me, or maybe even about fucking Samantha again. Go soft, or cum, either way I am going to take my cane to that miserable little weenie of yours again. Do you understand?" Susan punctuated her question with a vicious swipe of her cane across the back of Archer's thighs.

The poor man screamed, and then quickly agreed, "yes ma'am, I understand. I do; I'll stay hard; I won't cum. I swear!"

With that Joe released the handcuffs that stretched the preacher to the gym bar and removed the spreader bar from his ankles. Susan took a seat in a lounge chair and was waiting with her legs spread as her tormented captive crawled across the pool deck to perform his next penitence.

I'll say this for the Reverend. He was a first class pussy eater. Within minutes he had Susan going off like a string of firecrackers. Every minute or two he would have to come up for air and I could see his face was soaked with Susan's cunt juice. Whipping her penitent captive obviously had Susan on a sexual high, and apparently she was not alone because Reverend Archer was not only keeping his hard-on, I could see his prick jerking as he struggled to hold back his own climax.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers